[17]

*this book has a lot of time skips!! just a reminder lol. don't forget to vote and comment!! comments motivate me*

kiara's pov:
"billie, it's too early for an ultrasound." i chuckled.

she's way more enthusiastic about her being pregnant than i am!!

"i just wanna see the tiny baby." she whined, holding her stomach.

"there is none.. yet. it's just cells right now. a microscopic baby." i told her and she pouted.

"that's adorable."

"yeah, whatever. you aborting it?" i asked and she looked at me with a shocked facial expression.

"no i will not kill my child." she scoffed.

"billie.. respectfully, you don't have the facilities for a kid. you have no job, no house, no money, no family, you literally have nothing. sorry, it's true." i sighed.

"yeah, i know. i didn't want a kid until five minutes ago when i found out i was pregnant. i'll find a way to fund for my little bean." she said, looking down at her flat belly. "it's you and me against the world."

"bil.." i sighed. she's such a sagittarius. "you need to actually think about things! do what's best for the baby. kill it."

"i'll kill you." she muttered.

"i don't doubt it for a second! however, we're talking about your kid here. you're supposed to be able to provide for your child, billie, that kid is gonna grow up with nothing. you need to focus on your own life here. get an abortion, get a job, get a house and a car, then have a kid." i explained.

"...no." she said and i shook my head in frustration.

"you're being so close minded here! you live in my apartment, wear my clothes and eat my food and you want to have a baby? you literally can't even take care of yourself, billie." i rolled my eyes and she shrugged.

"i'll find a way for us. i'm having my baby. i always wanted to be a young mother, anyways. too bad none of the girls at prison could get me pregnant or i would've had a whole family by now."

"billie.. ten minutes ago you said that you would kill yourself if you were pregnant." i told her and she shrugged.

"i changed my mind."

"whatever. cuddle me, i need to be held." i mumbled, going limp on the couch.

billie crawled over and laid on top of me, her head on my chest. "why do you need to be held?"

"stress." i shrugged. "i'm gonna go grey by the time i turn thirty."

"why?"

"you."

{a/n: i should probably do this in another chapter, but it's not illegal so.. time skip!}

four weeks later

"you're all good! i'll send out a letter so you can come back in a few weeks for your first ultrasound, billie. okay?" the doctor told billie and she nodded. yeah i'm here for emotional support or whatever.

like her girlfriend who isn't really her girlfriend.

"right, that's all for today. i'll see you." she doctor waved and we left.

billie had her hand on her stomach the whole time while we walked outside the hospital to our uber. it's funny, because she literally does not even have a bump.