[40]

kiara's pov:
"while i'm gone, don't take them in public. it's not safe. i'm telling you kiara, just keep them here." billie warned. she had been all anxious for days and wasn't telling me why!

"billie, if you don't want me to, i won't! stop repeating yourself, baby." i sighed, pecking the top of her head. she was sitting in between my legs, feeding both jordyn and scout.

"okay. is my phone charging?"

omniscient:
billie was so anxious and she barely knew why. she knew that she was feeling anxious because her baby almost got kidnapped, but she also had this gut feeling, like something was going to go wrong.

she blamed her paranoia on the lack of weed, but was still being so careful about everything. and that's why she made sure to buy a phone charging case. billie planned to go out with harry, and she had a feeling that she would need to contact kiara. she knew that if her phone died, she couldn't contact her.

"yeah, it's on eighty seven percent. will i take it off the charger?" kiara asked billie.

"no! i mean.. no. let it charge fully." billie said and kiara slowly nodded, though she was confused as to what billie's problem was. "while i'm gone, feed them their bottles. you know where the formula is." billie explained before kiara cut her off.

"i'm basically their other mom, babe. i know all this." she chuckled and billie smiled, nodding.

"sorry."

billie was to go for lunch with harry, but the way that he insisted to drive her there was slightly creeping her out. he said something along the lines of him wanting to show her something on the drive.

billie sat both of the babies up, having mastered doing that with one hand and she gestured to get kiara to help her to burp one of them. kiara took scout and billie moved so that scout could sit on kiara's lap. kiara began patting scout's back and billie did the same for jordyn. once they both burped, it was time for a diaper change.

"hand me a diaper and some wipes, please." billie asked kiara and kiara handed her them. billie began to undress jordyn and sighed, something that she does hundreds of times per day, along with yawning. two babies that wake up in the middle of the night, mostly at different times, is exhausting. billie changed her diaper as she watched her baby pull different facial expressions.

she stood up and trudged into the bedroom, grabbing two different sleep-suits, vests, and pairs of socks for the babies, grabbing moisturizer on the way out. when she walked back in, she began to moisturize jordyn's tiny body. this was something that happened a lot since the twins were born, kiara and billie had been sitting in silence a lot. they were just too tired to do couple things sometimes.

that wasn't always the case. after billie got ready and the twins were napping, kiara sat on the couch while billie straddled her.

kiara's pov:
"i'm so in love with you." billie whispered, as we gazed into each other's eyes. "you're so beautiful and i'm so grateful for you." she smiled.

lately, it's been almost like she has normal feelings, i don't know. i blame it on the hormones, honestly. nineteen year old billie would beat the shit out of twenty five year old billie, and she wouldn't care. she couldn't.

"i love you too, bil." i said, leaning forward and meeting her lips in a kiss. the kiss quickly became heated as billie began to grab and grope my boobs, slipping her tongue in my mouth only to suck on mine. i felt like a toy. the submissive part in me liked that.

we were cut off my billie's phone ringing. she groaned before picking it up, taking the charger out before checking who it was. harry. billie hung up and instead texted, asking what he wanted. she wrapped her arms around my neck and began leaving open mouthed kisses on it as she texted.