[44]

*last chapter!*

kiara's pov:
billie and i went on our date yesterday and it was perfect. to say it was one of the most eventful days of my life would be an understatement. i mean, we killed somebody, got rid of the evidence, went to the salon, went on a date, and fucked for hours. by the end of the night, we were both completely worn out.

once we collected the twins from finneas' house this morning, billie insisted on going to the local café. harry used to work there, so it was relieving to not have him be a total perv while we drank our coffee.

the babies were so happy to see billie, it warmed my heart. billie made sure to feed them straight away once we got to the café, since she hadn't in over twenty four hours. she had to pump the night before.

watching billie being a mother gives me mixed emotions, really. i see all the good and bad parts of motherhood. like, i see her having to change shitty diapers, and waking up at 4am to let them drink milk out of her titties, which is a complete turn off from having children, but then i also see the wholesome moments and i'm like... that's my girl!

but yeah, if i stay with billie forever, i'm not having kids. twins is enough, thank you!

once we got to the café, me and billie drank our drinks, the twins drank theirs, it was just... peaceful. it was strange to feel so at peace, so i couldn't even begin to imagine how billie felt.

billie's pov:
strange. strange was the only word i could use to describe how it felt to sit in the café, knowing that harry was dead. knowing that i could be at peace without having to worry about a crazy stalker.

the peace was so... uneasy. i didn't like it, something felt off. i glanced up at the café worker. she used to always serve me before i had the twins. i never did get her name... she had a slight frown on her face, she was tense, and moving quickly. she's worried. if i were her i'd be happy! one less person to pay.

i skimmed my eyes over everyone in the café before i made eye contact with someone familiar. cel. she had bags under her eyes, and she looked furious, yet intimidated. i used the intimidation to my advantage by simply smirking while we maintained eye contact.

i made a gun shape with my fingers and pretended to shoot her, chuckling to myself as i watched her eyes widen.

i looked back to my babies, who needed to be burped and i could see cel frantically scurrying out of the café in my peripheral vision. i should probably kill her.

omniscient pov:
cel was heartbroken. she knew that her boyfriend had been killed, and yet there was nothing she could do about it. cel would've done absolutely anything for harry... anything.

before she had met harry, she was just an ordinary girl. she had not a single bad bone in her body. yet, when she met harry, although she knew his strange ways, she found herself falling for him.

some may describe their relationship as something similar to harley quinn and the joker. when cel found out that harry was trying to kill billie, she didn't think twice about helping him.

she just wanted his validation. she wanted to be on his good side, because she loved him. she agreed with harry, they mutually hated billie. cel would do little jobs for harry to lure billie closer so that harry could kidnap her.

you would almost feel bad for cel if you thought about it. she wasn't the type to hurt someone, she didn't have a personal vendetta against billie like harry did, though she did dislike her. cel just wanted to be loved by harry.

that's why when she found out that billie killed harry, she didn't hurt billie or report her. she did what felt right. after she left the café, she walked down the street and to a nearby bridge above a river.

cel did not want to do anything more to billie, because she felt partly guilty. all she wanted was to be with harry. she felt like there was nothing left for her. so she got on the ledge of the bridge, took a shaky breath, and jumped.

that was the end of cel, or her full name, cecelia. she died for the man she loved. cel being gone meant that nobody had any proof that billie killed harry. she wouldn't get caught. she wouldn't go back to prison.

billie, of course, didn't know that cel had died. she continued to use silly nicknames for her, like 'cell membrane' and 'cellulose'. it was funny, but only because billie failed biology in high school.

the twins never did get taken away from billie. who knew she would be such a good mother? the twins were always billie's first priority.

billie lived a stalker-free life. as for the music career, it didn't take off like finneas said it would. billie did put out an album, but it didn't even chart, so she stopped bothering with music. she never got 'famous', just a couple of thousand followers on instagram.

she liked it that way, she never did want to get super famous, because it freaked her out.

billie and kiara stayed together and got married, never having any more kids. the twins, billie's troubled children, were enough.

as for the twins, kiara was wrong when she said that they wouldn't be like billie. they were just like their mother. if you think about it, billie, kiara, jordyn, and scout were a dangerous combination, though they never actually did anything bad together.

well, they never did anything that bad.

billie's cocaine addiction got pretty bad, although instead of sending her to rehab, kiara locked her in the bedroom of their new house for weeks, only opening the door to give billie food since the room was an en-suite. poor people's rehab.

at first, billie was crying and screaming, pretty much going crazy, but then as her body adjusted, she felt better after a couple of weeks. she got better and got over her addiction.

although billie didn't go back to prison after killing harry; she did end up going to jail for a while for another reason. possession of drugs, once again.

what can i say? once a jailbird, always a jailbird.

fin.

1098 words

my baby is finished ): i hope y'all liked it!

stay tuned for the bonus chapters