[24]

billie's pov:
surprisingly, kiara wasn't that mad at me for having a gun. "just.. make sure you hide it well, yeah?" she asked when i was in the middle of getting changed into baggy clothes for a deal.

once i was dressed, i slipped the gun in my waistband. i looked in the mirror and patted it. "yeah, i'll be fine." i mumbled before meeting her gaze and walking over to kiss her lips. "i love you."

we both said our goodbyes and i left, driving towards the address of the person i was dealing to. vinnie said he's a regular client, so i wasn't worried at all. i pulled up to the address and shot vinnie a text so he would tell the guy i was here.

a couple of minutes of scrolling on my phone and i saw the guy come out of his house. he walked over to the car and i rolled open the window.

"you here for v?" he asked and i nodded, looking down at his hand for the money. he handed me a bunch of scrunched up twenty dollar bills. i gave him a "really?" look before counting the notes.

nine twenty dollar notes. that's... how much is that?

my math teacher in high school said get rid of the zeroes so it's.. nine multiplied by two.. what the fuck is that?? nine plus nine is.. eighteen..

"you good?" the guy asked and i nodded.

"i'm not very good at math." i chuckled.

so eighteen plus zero is.. eighteen dollars. no, that can't be right, 'cause these are a bunch of twenty dollar notes.

"it's a hundred and eighty. the right amount." the guy said.

"thanks." i mumbled, handing him the bag of coke.

"use a calculator, yeah? some people aren't so patient." he told me before leaving.

i sighed deeply and turned my car back on, pulling out of the space and beginning to drive down the road.

kiara's pov:

BILLIE'S CRAVINGS LIST:

• orange juice
• coffee
• ice cream and fries
mcdonald's cheeseburger
• takis!!!
• beans
• peanut butter and banana
• pickles
parmesan cheese

"this list has grown by three things just this week." i whispered to myself as i examined the list.

billie made me this list so that when i'm grocery shopping, i'll buy everything on the list just in case she wakes up at four in the morning, dying for a pickle.

she told me that she once went to london and they had pickled onion flavored things, she didn't like them back then but now she's craving them. unfortunately, we don't live in london so actual pickles will have to do.

i heard the door open and i turned around to see billie smiling at me. "hey baby."

"hey!" i walked over, wrapping my arms around her neck and pecking her lips and looking at her in the eyes. billie had different plans, though as she attached our lips again? instantly deepening it.

"oh?" i smiled against her lips as her hands began to roam my body.

*smut! kinky shit lol*

she pulled away and then walked into the kitchen. "i wanna try something." she announced. i heard the drawer opening and closing and billie walked back in with her hands behind her back.