Newtmas: What if

rickrowling tarafından

This is a Newtmas fanfic. Its basically the maze runner story, but with NEWTMAS becoming canon. Hope you like... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Notes

Chapter 50

2K 86 94
rickrowling tarafından

Newt's POV

He almost freaked out when he heard the sound of two guns being shot.

"Minho!" Newt practically whispered.

Silence. The sound had stopped.

Newt slowly put his feet on the floor and got up. With the gun on his left hand and his right hand on the wall, he made his way to the hallway. It was empty and quiet. The kind of quiet that makes your heart pound like hell.

As he tried to calm down, he made his way to the main room just to find Minho laying on the floor with a bleeding arm.

"Minho." Newt tried to run to him.

"Newt. You're not supposed to stay out of bed." Minho said and groaned of pain.

"How did this happen?" Newt ripped off a piece of his shirt and wrapped Minho's arm with it.

"I don't know. Two men broke in with guns and shot me." Newt was trying his best to focus.

"Can you shoot?" He asked Minho.

"Dude, they shot my best arm. Just hand me a knife." Newt got a knife from his pocket and handed it to Minho. "Newt! Behind you!" Minho suddenly screamed. Newt turned around with his hands on the gun and his finger on the trigger. He pulled the trigger and watched as a bald man went to the floor.

"Stay here. I'm going after the other one. Scream if someone comes." Newt got up and immediately felt dizzy, but he kept walking. He left the main room and went towards the flight deck. With his heart racing, he kicked the door. Newt looked around, but the cabin was empty. He heard someone laughing behind him. He turned around but it was too late. Newt felt his neck burning and a scream escaped from his throat. Blood dripping from the man's knife. His blood.

"Get out of my plane!" The man yelled aiming the knife on his direction. But Newt was faster. He aimed the gun on the man's head and pulled the trigger. The man immediately stopped screaming. Newt jumped over the dead body and walked back to the main room. Minho was already on his feet.

"I checked the whole berg. Empty." Minho told him. "Did you get hurt?"

Newt shook his head, not wanting to worry him, but still feeling dizzy. "How's your arm?"

"It's bleeding. But I'll be okay. I'm going to stay here just in case. You should rest." Newt opened his mouth to argue, but Minho stopped him. "Excuse me, but I'm the leader here. I also happen to be the babysitter so if you don't obey me, no dinner for you." Then he turned his face into a more serious one. "I'll scream if anything happens."

He actually felt tired and his vision was starting to get blurry. Newt nodded and went to the room. He put his gun under the pillow and laid on his bed. His eyelids closed and his mind instantly focused on Thomas, hoping that he was okay.

———————————-

Thomas' POV

He punched Rat-Man on the face and cut his arm. Thomas watched as the man started to spit blood on the white floor. The guard got in as soon as he heard the Rat-Man screaming. Thomas quickly kicked the guard's gun and threw his knife on the man's shoulder. He heard him yelling in pain. Thomas got the gun and ran to the hallway. It was empty and no one seemed to notice it until he got to the third floor. It was a complete chaos. There was blood on the floor, on the ceiling and all over the walls. He almost threw up. Even with no guns, Gally had managed to use daggers and knives knowing that the WCKD wasn't expecting that move.

"Tom!" He heard Teresa call from behind him. He turned around just to see that she had cut her face.

"Your face!" He had to scream for her to hear.

"I know! But we don't have much time! C'mon!" Teresa started to follow the hallway, avoiding all of the knives. Thomas went behind her.

They turned to a smaller hallway and opened a blue door. The room was clear. He saw glass bottles with yellow liquids inside. Thomas got a needle and a bottle.

"C'mon! Let's go!" Teresa said on the door.

"I don't know, Teresa. This plan bothers me. What about the other people? How will they get a cure?"

"The WCKD is going to leave the buildings and then people can finally get the cure. Now let's go, we don't have much time before the guns start to work again."

Thomas nodded and followed her downstairs. When they were on the first floor, heading to the doors, Thomas saw Gally and heard him talking to a man. "We're exploding this place in ten minutes."

"Explode?" Thomas stopped running to argue with Gally. "You can't explode this place! There are a lot of people who need the cure. If you explode this place, it will all be gone."

"Thomas, you got the cure, that was our deal."

"I'm not going to let you explode this place." Thomas said, getting his knife ready.

"Alright." Gally said. "I didn't want to have to do this, but..." He snapped his fingers and two men grabbed his shoulders.

"Hey!" Teresa kicked Gally on the back, but a man grabbed her shoulders too.

"You two leave me with no choice." He got the cure from Thomas' hands and threw it on the floor, making the glass break and the liquid spread on the floor.

"No!" Thomas said.

"Lock them in a room. They are going to blow up with this place." The men started to drag them to a room. They threw Teresa and Thomas on the floor and closed the door. Thomas ran to open it, but it was locked.

"Get us out of here!" He yelled and sat on the floor with his hands on his face. "I couldn't save Newt. It's all my fault."

"Tom..."

"It's my fault, Teresa! Even if we get out of here we won't have enough time to get another cure."

"Tom."

"It is. I am so stupid! I shouldn't have argued with Gally."

"Tom!" She almost screamed. Thomas immediately looked up at her. "Tom, you idiot, I got another cure with me." Teresa put a hand under her shirt and got the cure. "See? That's why you boys need awesome girls like me, to hide the cure."

"Oh." He said getting up. "Keep it uh- there. We are going to get out of here."

"Do you have a plan?" She asked.

"Pass me a broom." He started to push the door with the broom.

"Is that your idea? We are going to explode like this."

"Thank you for helping me." Thomas said sarcastically. Teresa helped him push the door, knowing that it wouldn't work.

But the door opened.

"I did it!" Thomas said amazed.

"It wasn't you, you asshole." A girl said.

"Harriet!" Teresa said. The girls were right behind her.

"Now let's go before they explode everything." They ran to the doors, the girls stabbing and kicking everyone that got in their way. Once they were outside, a berg was waiting for them, Frypan and the gladers were also there.

"Get in!" As soon as everyone was in, Harriet pushed the button and the door closed.

"What about the cure? A lot of people need them." Thomas pointed out.

"Tom, you can't save everyone." Teresa put her hand on his shoulder.

"But you can still save your boyfriend." A girl with red hair half smiled.

"Yeah." He couldn't help but feel guilt twisting in his stomach.

"Wait, does anyone here know how to drive this thing?" Teresa asked getting up.

"I do." Harriet said. "Minho uh- taught me how to drive it." She blushed and disappeared in the hallway, heading to flight deck.

Soon, the berg was taking off before the buildings could explode.

——————————

Newt's POV

"Newt. Newt!" He heard Minho's voice calling him from the darkness. "Wake up! Newt!" He sounded desperate.

Newt tried to open his eyes but he quickly closed them again when he realized his vision was worse. He could see colors dancing, making him feel even dizzier.

"Minho..." Newt groaned as he felt like something had hit him hard on the head.

"You're alive." Minho sounded relieved.

"What do you..."

"Your nose is bleeding. I got worried. The virus is only getting worse." Minho told him.

Newt felt something reaching his throat. He coughed blood.

"What's happening?" Newt said coughing even more blood.

"Sh-shh. Don't talk. It's okay." His voice was shaking. Newt noticed that Minho was trying to take control over the situation, but he also knew how scared he actually was. "You're not going to die. It's okay." He knew that Minho wasn't sure of what could happen.

"I'm sorry, Minho. I tried." Newt coughed more blood and felt his vision getting darker.

"No, don't leave me, Newt! Don't you dare!" Minho paused. "Newt?"

Silence.

————————————————-

WELL I hope you liked this chapter

I'll try to update ASAP, promise

ILY ALL TYSM FOR READING

baiii

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.7K 108 30
Hi I wrote this fanfic first for myself but I thought why not share it on wattpad for those who want to read it as well? Basically it's a Newt fanfic...
1.1M 26.9K 48
"I thought being trapped inside four stone walls would slowly drive me insane- then you came into the picture." Just like the rest of the gladers, Y...
28.9K 1.1K 24
╰┈➤ this is basically the maze runner, the scorch trials and the death cure if newtmas was a thing. it is based off the movies so all events except f...
83K 1.1K 23
(REQUESTS OPEN) These stories are basically little short clips about Minho, Thomas, Newt, that you that I came up with. If you have a request, leave...