Strip

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Min Yoongi is a seasoned detective, working on a complex case. He's cold, stubborn and short tempered, and a... More

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
September 12th, 10:07 A.M.
September 12th, 10:03 P.M.
September 13th, 1:07 P.M.
September 13th, 3:38 P.M.
September 14th, 8:30 A.M.
September 14th, 11:04 A.M.
September 14th, 12:38 P.M.
September 14th, 4:17 P.M.
September 14th, 6:47 P.M.
September 15th, 12:43 P.M.
September 15th, 2:40 P.M.
September 15th, 4:32 P.M.
September 15th, 7:13 P.M.
September 15th, 9:51 P.M.
September 15th, 10:30 P.M.
September 16th, 10:01 A.M.
September 16th, 10:44 A.M.
September 16th, 2:39 P.M.
September 16th, 4:00 P.M
September 17th, 8:02 A.M.
September 17th, 9:17 A.M.
September 17th, 11:42 A.M.
September 18th, 12:04 P.M.
September 18th, 1:40 P.M.
September 19th, 9:04 A.M.
September 19th, 11:11 A.M.
September 19th, 2:23 P.M.
September 19th, 4:06 P.M.
September 19th, 9:45 P.M.
September 20th, 1:09 A.M.
September 20th, 3:49 A.M.
September 20th, 4:03 P.M.
September 20th, 6:35 P.M.
September 20th, 8:53 P.M.
September 20th, 10:15 P.M.
September 21st, 7:08 A.M.
September 21st, 7:49 A.M.
September 21st, 8:13 A.M.
September 21st, 9:20 A.M.
September 21st, 4:36 P.M.
September 25th, 2:05 P.M.
Tease

September 15th, 9:28 A.M.

2.7K 229 118
By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Get up."

Cold water splashed on his face, waking up the stripper with a choked gasp, coughing out water.

"Stop it!" He scrubbed his face with his inner arm as best as he could, since the ties were still hindering him.

He managed to shuffle into a sitting position, shivering as the cold water ran in rivulets down his chest. "Fuck- just shake me a few times or something normal!"

"What makes you think I want to touch you?" Yoongi set the now empty cup down and ignored the boy, walking away to get ready for the day.

Namjoon glared after him. He wanted to get up too, but he was still tied to the headboard.

The knots were done too tightly to be untied, but the ties were soft and silky.

He worked on his right wrist first, slowly twisting it left and right as he pulled his hand down. It hurt, cutting into his already tender skin, but he took deep breaths and kept going until his hand suddenly, finally, popped free of the ties noose.

Exhaling in relief, he quickly worked on the left one, after throwing a hurried look over his shoulder, desperate to get free before Yoongi came back.

-

Yoongi stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, ruffling it over his wet hair before tying it around his waist.

Since he knew the ties wouldn't hold Namjoon back for long, Yoongi opened the cupboard under the sink and pulled out a pair of handcuffs he had stashed here. He had guns, knives, handcuffs and other things stashed around all over his house, because he was always prepared.

He stepped out of the steaming bathroom, checking his phone as he did so, spinning the cuffs around his finger.

A new message from his superior.

Sung Chang-woo: Autopsy of Serena just finished. Get in here, you're going to want to see this.

What's there to see? He wondered. It was obvious she had been killed with a knife, case closed.

And he had the murderer tied up in his bedro-

He grunted when someone ran into him, knocking them both to the hallway floor.

Namjoon gasped, heart jumping into his mouth when he saw Yoongi's pained and angry face beneath him.

Yoongi's cold, dark eyes opened, glaring at him, and Namjoon saw his life flash before his eyes when the detective's hand shot up, ready to strangle the boy.

Namjoon jumped up, ready to race far away from the detective, but a sharp pain on his right wrist yanked him back down.

"Ah!"

Yoongi grabbed him, flipping them over. He pinned the strippers arms down, fury evident on his features.

He raised his hand, wanting to slap some obedience into this brat- but his fist never got that far.

The silver handcuff around his left wrist tied him to Namjoon's right wrist.

They both stared for a moment; Namjoon wondering where the hell the handcuff had come from, and Yoongi remembering he didn't have any spare keys at home.

Namjoon's eyes flicked to Yoongi's face, heart pounding at what the detective would do to him now, and realized the man was only in a towel, his wet hair still dripping to the floor.

"If you kill me, you'll have to drag my weight around!" Namjoon blurted out.

Yoongi growled. "What the hell were you doing?"

"I was just going to the kitchen! I swear! I wasn't trying to escape- I just wanted breakfast." Namjoon quickly pleaded.

With a huff, Yoongi stood up, yanking Namjoon with him.

The stripper hurried to his feet, and stood still, letting Yoongi drag them back to the bedroom.

Ranting and cursing, Namjoon watched as the detective dug through all of his drawers, anger rising when he couldn't find any keys.

He was always prepared, but never for this.

"God damn it!" Yoongi shouted, slamming the drawer shut. "This is all your fault!"

"Why were you carrying around open handcuffs?" Namjoon shot back. "You just wanna blame everything on me all the time! I bet you think I sunk the Titanic too, huh? And I killed Archduke Ferdinand and started the Black Plague and fired the shot heard around the world and-"

"Shut up." Yoongi muttered, walking to the closet.

Namjoon followed, not having much choice. "Where you going? Aren't you going to blame me for global warming as well? Any oil spills lately that you wanna slap my name over?"

Yoongi ignored him, opening the closet door with one hand as he yanked down a black button up and some pants.

"Turn around, whore."

Namjoon did, not wanting to look as the detective dropped the towel and pulled on the clothes. He felt his arm get tugged from where they were locked together as Yoongi changed.

Yoongi cursed when he could only get the shirt half on, since the cuffs blocked the fabric from the other side. He grabbed the shirt and yanked it off, deciding to just go without. He had some spare clothes in his office anyways.

He picked up his keys from the bedside table and marched to the front door.

Namjoon stared at Yoongi's back as he was tugged along. The detective was small, but underneath his clothes he was packing muscles that Namjoon was surprised to see.

"Where are we going?"

Yoongi didn't reply, just stormed outside. He unlocked the car, and froze when realization hit.

His left hand was the one that was chained to Namjoon.

The drivers side was on the left.

Namjoon realized it too.

"I have to drive." The boy said.

"Hell no." Yoongi growled, fingers tightening around the keys.

"How can it work if you drive?" Namjoon huffed. "You want to dislocate your shoulder? You want to drive with me in your lap?"

"Sit behind me." Yoongi refused to let the inexperienced driver behind the wheel of his precious, expensive, classic car.

"The chain doesn't reach that far and you know it." Namjoon sighed. "Either tell me where we're going and let me drive, or we're walking there."

Yoongi was silent, as if this situation really needed to be thought over and debated.

"Yoongi, we don't have time to-"

"You just push the gas and brake." Yoongi growled, slapping the keys against the boys chest. "I steer. Don't touch anything else."

Namjoon grabbed the keys, a little excited at the idea of getting to drive a fancy car like this one.

Yoongi opened the drivers side door and climbed in, awkwardly stepping over the middle to sit in the passenger seat.

Namjoon slid into the drivers seat and quickly pulled the small lever on the side of the seat, pushing the chair back so his long legs could fit.

"Adjust the mirrors." Yoongi's voice was gruff and angry. "Make sure you can see everything before you get buckled."

Namjoon obeyed, adjusting the rearview mirror and the two on the side so he could see the road behind him and pulled the seatbelt across his chest and lap.

"Have you ever driven before?"

"I've had drivers ed classes." Namjoon slid the key into the ignition.

Yoongi's hand slapped over his, stopping him. "That's not what I asked."

Namjoon sighed. "No, I haven't driven before. I don't even have a license."

Yoongi swore loudly, hanging his head.

"Look, we don't have a choice. We can't break the cuffs on our own." Namjoon snapped. "Just tell me where to go so we can get a key and both of us can be free of each other."

Yoongi ran his free hand over his face. "Station. Twenty minutes from here. Head east."

Namjoon blinked, looking at the road that broke off into three separate directions.

"Oh my God." Yoongi threw his head back against the seat and pointed. "Left!"

Namjoon pressed the brake, pulled the gear shift into drive, and slowly eased his foot off the pedal.

The car crept down the road, and Yoongi grabbed the wheel, turning it to the left.

It was a stretch, but the detective would be damned if he let anything happen to his precious car.

"Brakes- BRAKES!"

"Turn right. YOUR OTHER RIGHT DAMNIT!"

"Yellow means slow down, so gently hit the brakes- WHORE THAT'S THE GAS!"

"BLINKER- USE THE FUCKING BLINKER!"

"YOUR! OTHER! RIGHT!"

"Don't you even think about trying to turn right on red, Kim Namjoon!"

"Slow down in a school zone, you idiot!"

"YOU TRY TO PASS THIS TRUCK AND I WILL SHOOT YOU WHERE YOU SIT."

-

By the time Namjoon finally parked the car in front of the station, both boys were breathing heavily, shaken up by the journey.

After catching their breath for a moment, they both quickly reached for the door handles, momentarily forgetting they couldn't get out in separate directions, and were yanked back painfully, their heads bumping.

"Ow!" Namjoon grabbed his forehead, grimacing in pain.

"Move." Yoongi snapped, pushing him.

Namjoon quickly scurried out, Yoongi climbing over the seats again to follow him.

He took the lead, marching into the station, still shirtless, with Namjoon stumbling along behind him.

Jungkook looked up and his eyes widened when he saw them. "Um...sir?"

"Get me a handcuff key." Yoongi snapped, not slowing down as he headed down the hall to his office.

Jungkook quickly raced off to do so, and Namjoon looked around the busy building.

"In here." Yoongi stepped inside the office, shutting the door behind them. "I have to call someone, so shut up and sit still."

Namjoon made a face, but sat down in the detective's chair all the same. He moved the computer mouse and the screen lit up, still displaying the Solitare game Yoongi had been in the middle of.

With a smirk, he started playing.

Yoongi pulled out his phone, dialing Changwoo with his free hand.

"Yoongi! What took you so long? We've been waiting for you." His boss answered.

"Something came up." Yoongi muttered. "I'll be down as soon as Jungkook gets-"

"No, get here now! I don't care what the case is- this is far more important. We were wrong about the deaths."

"What do you mean?"

"Just get in here already! Are you at the station?"

"Yes, but-"

"Be in autopsy in three minutes."

He hung up.

Yoongi stared at the phone in his hand, then to Namjoon.

The boy sat back as the game finished, pleased with the score he had gotten.

"Moved you up to rank 62. You're welcome." The student beamed.

Yoongi scowled, yanking his arm up to force Namjoon to his feet. "You're coming with me to autopsy, but if you make a single noise or try to touch anything, you'll be the next body laying on that slab, got it?"

Namjoon zipped his lips shut.

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi led the way to the autopsy room, wondering what the hell they had gotten wrong.

Yoongi was never wrong.

Ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 326 23
You don't remember the night of your honeymoon but when you wake up the next day, you see a naked Min Yoongi lying beside you on the bed. Min Yoongi...
2.3K 297 45
"I want this project at any cost" he slammed his hands on the table making others cower in fear. "We need to defeat AR enterprises to get this sir wh...
7.9K 294 30
"What is a pretty young girl like you doing in such a dangerous job as a Lieutenant hm?" . Complete . . . . Started: 15/05/2021 Finished: 29/12/2021...
203 24 13
"We need you to find someone, we think he's in danger. His name is Min Yoongi." not actually done, just --MOVED--