Reckless. Reader X Overhaul...

By ghost_foe

This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - COMPLETE
!!! Authors Note !!!
Chapter 63 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 56

856 27 5
By ghost_foe

A/N: Light mature themes and if you're underage, don't like my story or Overhaul, respectively fuck off.

-

-

-

"Listen sweetheart, shit is going to go down and I mean soon. I don't want you to go back there, it isn't going to be safe" Valentine sighed as she rubbed circles on my back in a reassuring manner, meanwhile I sat ontop of the counter as my knuckles went white from gripping onto the counter and staring off to space.

"I can't... I have to go tell him- warn him" I spoke softly.

"Sweetheart, you can't- the situation is going to-" Before Valentine could continue, I cut her off.

"No! Look-! fuck... look, I have to. I can't just leave him in the dark of what I know!" I jumped off the counter and paced back and forth.

"Y/n!" Valentine yelled as she gripped onto my shoulder as she made me look at her.

"I can't stop you from doing whatever you need to do but promise me-! Promise to come back safely, okay?" Valentine begged with a hint of worry in her tone. I dove in and hugged her tightly.

"I promise that I'll come back alive" I said as I remembered; Kai had said that to me, once before.

"... okay. Keep me updated and once shit goes down, come here right away" Valentine sighed before we let go of each other.

DING!!

Valentine and I turn our heads towards the elevator, knowing Hawks just came in. But also my phone went off and saw Kai had told me, he's downstairs waiting already.

"I gotta go now, I'll come back as soon as I can okay?" I whispered to Valentine before Hawks had appeared in the kitchen.

"Hey! Y/n, didn't think you'd be here!" Hawks grinned as he set down bags of groceries.

"Yeahh, I only came to drop off a few things for my girls kid. I kinda went overboard" I chuckled. As Hawks took off his vision glasses, he widened his eyes as he looked at me then back outside.

"Wait, those giant bags are for the kid? Geez, think you're underestimating with the "kinda went overboard" like seriously" Hawks laughs.

"Ah whatever" I rolled my eyes as I hugged Valentine once more.

"Later girl" Valentine and I said in sync.

I walk away and for only a second as I passed by hawks, I look at him in the corner of my eye to see, he side eyed me with the most serious expression that made my heart drop.

This guy definitely knows... he's suspicious even towards with me. Can't say I blame him.

Soon enough, I made it outside to see Kai leaning on the passenger side door. Once he saw me, he opened the door for me and neither of talked until he started driving down the road.

"You're unusually quiet. Something happened between you two?" Kai asked.

"No. Just- she told me she overheard on her boyfriend's meeting and-... Kai, they know about you and are going to attack, most likely soon" I spoke hesitantly as I refused to look at Kai from fear of what his expression might say.

I flinch at the touch of Kai interlocking our fingers together and holding my hand tightly.

"I know" Kai stated.

I jerk my hand towards him, whereas he seemingly stayed calm with his eyes on the road.

"What?" I breathed out.

"I've known-... that this was going to happen. But don't worry, I've got this handled and for now, Darling. You're not coming home, I'm putting you in a safe place and I'll tell you more about it once we get there" Kai stated.

I sighed deeply as I felt relief from hearing him say that but because he rubbed his thumb over my hand in a reassuring manner.

-

-

-

We got to the safe place, which was basically a pent house. I looked around and it was pretty huge with such high ceilings which hung a beautiful chandelier and by the living room, there held a piano. I stayed in place as I analyzed the area while feeling uncomfortable and loss from wanting to be back home, with Kai. Although, on cue, Kai wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"It's only for now Darling. Don't get so worked up over nothing. I'll come back okay?" Kai reassured, although I turn around with a sad expression and saw that he had taken off his mask.

"What- you're going to leave me already?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows from being upset and Kai winces at the sight, as if he was hurt from only my expression so he cups on my face.

"Of course not, Darling. I'll be right here until the morning. By then I just have to move things around that will only take an hour, at least. Then I'll be right back, here with you okay?" Kai asked with a reassuring voice that spoke softly.

I simply nodded my head as he pulled me in for a kiss until we heard the door open, whereas kai instantly pushed me behind him and pointed his gun towards the door but it only revealed Chrono and few of his other subordinates.

"WOAH! c'mon now Boss, you knew we were coming to drop off the things you said!" Rappa yelled out as he dropped suitcases onto the ground.

"I take it that you're on edge Boss" Chrono asked.

Kai scoffed as he strapped his gun back into his jacket and placing his mask back on his face.

"If you are all done, leave at once" Kai stated coldly.

I looked at everyone and how they stood, it was obvious they needed to talk to their boss. I clear my throat and Kai looks back at me.

"I'm going upstairs and just look around, I'll be back later" I said before climbing up the stairs and leaving them be.

As I looked around there was about 6 different bedrooms and each one I went into was bigger than the last which did take a portion of my time until I hit the last room. The one that was almost identical to the one Kai and I shared back at our house.

I looked into the closet and the bathroom to see my belongings already neatly put away. I decide to lay on the bed, as I looked at the ceiling, and a thousand thoughts blown into mind, such as; if Kai will be able to make it out safely and out of the hero's reach, that him and I would be okay after being exposed by the police and heros. I sighed deeply as my thoughts drowned me until it was disturbed by the sound of a melody that sounded lovely.

Being curious as I am, I follow the sound to it's location, where I found it came from piano and it was Kai that was the one to play it. I watched by the staircase and watch from afar because I didn't want to ruin the moment. The piano was huge and sat next a wall of glass that had overlooked the city because Kai had gotten us the top floors.

"You like what you hear, Darling?" Kai asked as he stopped playing and turned around to face me, seeing that he had his mask and jacket ontop of the piano.

"I do, but please, keep playing. It's beautiful" I said while making my way to him and sitting next to him.

"What is this called?" I asked him.

"To A Wild Rose, Op. 51, No. 1. By Edward Macdowell. It's said that Edward had a habit of creating pieces like this and threw it away, even after going through the trouble to document it. Although his wife happened to pick up this piece and saved it, eventually calling it 'To A Wild Rose' because his wife said the piece reminded of her of wild roses by a cabin they owned" Kai stated while playing the short piece of the melody but replayed it.

"Oh wow... that's so beautiful, romantic even" I said while watching Kai's fingers spread to press down each key.

"Want to play it with me Darling?" Kai asked with a smirk.

I scoff as I shook my head.

"Hell no, I don't know how to play piano" I chuckled.

"C'mon Darling, I'll guide you" Kai said with a smile as he pulled me up and down onto his lap and placing his hands ontop of mine and I notice; he has his gloves off and his ring on. Which laid ontop of my ring.

"You ready? We'll go slow" Kai whispered into my ear as I adored that Kai hadn't taken off his ring for how long now.

"I have no idea what I'm doing Kai" I stated as he started guiding my fingers where to go and pressing my fingers down on each key.

"I got you Darling, you're doing great" Kai whispered.

We slowly played the piano together with the occasional of Kai pecking kisses on my shoulder and neck, along with whisperings of sweet nothings.

Soon the song came to an end and Kai wrapped his arms around me while his thumb rubbed over my knuckles and kissed near my ring.

"I'll give you a dollar if you tell me what you're thinking about" I said with a chuckle.

"All I'm ever thinking about is you, Darling" Kai whispered as we sat on the bench while Kai hugged me from behind.

"Tell me why, I have a feeling something bad is going to happen?" I asked softly.

Kai simply sighed deeply as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Because you're not wrong. I'm probably going to fight tomorrow" Kai said.

"How will you be able to escape the Heros?" I asked.

Although kai only sighed softly before standing the both of us up and he turned me around then placing his arm around my lower back and using his right hand to squish my face cheeks together. Kai chuckles.

"It's best for you to not know, Darling. Besides, it will only take a couple of hours and I'll be right back here" Kai spoke softly with his lips lightly grazing upon mine.

"Only two hours?" I asked as Kai pushed my body up against the piano that let out unusual sound abruptly blaring but Kai didn't mind, since he spread my legs with his knee and holding my thighs.

"You say it like two hours is a lot, Darling. Maybe I should make you feel how fast two hours really goes by?" Kai whispered as he tugged down my pants while he left me feeling lustful from the sudden touch of his.

"We seriously doing this, here, right now?" I giggled but a small gasp escaped my lips from the cold touch of his finger tips that laid on my torso and slowly raised up, along with my shirt that soon was on the floor.

"Mhhmm, Darl. Got a problem with that?" Kai asked with a lustful tone of voice before he kissing my neck and pushing down his pants.

"Not one bit, Devil man" I giggled.

"Enough with the 'devil man' " Kai growled before bitting onto my neck that made me wince from how harsh his fangs dug a little too deep into my skin.

"Sorry" I moaned out from the pain as I push my neck out to give Kai more access that led him to sucking on my skin that left pretty lovebites but my moaning grows louder once he hit that spot and Kai pulls away with a chuckle and looks into my eyes.

"Looks like I've finally found your sweet spot, Darl" Kai stated as he took off his shirt then lifted me ontop of the piano and my feet pressed down onto the keys that let out an unusual sound.

"But I'd rather taste this part of your sweet spot" Kai spoke with a lustful tone of voice that made me have a heartbeat on my heated cunt.

-

-

-

F.Y.I. I do not own this beautiful piece of a song, whatsoever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 12K 98
-18+ FIC- Y/N is a quirkless artist, working in the backstreets in a tattoo studio owned by herself. It's a pretty uneventful life of drawing, clean...
10.5K 116 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
361K 11.2K 43
B̥ͦn̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦ B̥ͦo̥ͦy̥ͦs̥ͦ X̥ͦ F̥ͦe̥ͦm̥ͦ!̥ͦ R̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦd̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ 𝚈/𝚗 𝙻/𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚗...
756K 28.9K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...