My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

Від sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... Більше

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)

871 27 0
Від sbergeron16

Skylar remains on the phone with the doctor office for a bit, but I can no longer focus on her side of the conversation. Instead all I can hear is a roaring in my ears and the sentence I'm going to lose her continues to play over and over in my head. We have only found each other and now we are facing a major difficulty. But no matter what I will remain by her side. She is the one for me.

We may not be married, but I will be by her side in sickness and in health. If she tries to push me way because she thinks her not being in my life will be the better option I will fight to stay with her. This sickness will not take her for me and nor will our relationship suffer.

Skylar ends the phone call and remains sitting in a daze. Her eyes have a vacancy to them and her tears fall like a waterfall. I move from my seat and kneel in front of her, needing to step up and be her rock. The tears fall one after another and I continuously wipe them away. I ask her to please tell me what is going on, but she can't seem to get the words out and stares at her phone.

"Baby," I press using a stronger tone hoping the nickname will bring her back to me. She turns her blank eyes to me and I cup her face in my hands thinking maybe the physical contact will trigger a response. "Can you please tell me what the phone call was about?" I ask gently when what I really want to so is shake her and demand answers.

I drop my head when she doesn't respond trying to come up with another plan to reach her. "That was the doctor office," she explains in a broken voice. I refocus my attention on her. "They want to see me."

The time for answers has finally arrived, but my first thought is wanting to hide my head in the sand. I glance off to the side so Skylar can see the guilt in my eyes over my thoughts. Tears gather behind my eyes. So much for being her rock. "When," I state with no emotion.

"She said she can squeeze me in today in about an hour," she informs me. Skylar starts to shiver out of nowhere. The shock of what we are about to face must be setting in.

Needing my own space for a moment I stand turn my back towards her. I will be her rock in a moment. Right now I need a split second of not being strong. Without her saying a word I can tell she is not pleased by my reaction, but this is uncharted waters for me.

I can hear Aubree's muffled words to her cousin putting an abrupt end to our conversation. Layla will more than understand why we would not wish to continue at this time. Talking to her about Skylar's and my relationship is not high on my priority list at the moment.

Since Layla is a good friend I'll call her later and make sure she got enough information for the article and if not I will answer any questions she may still have lingering. She is doing this article as a favor to us and I don't want to put her in a bind.

My thoughts drift back to Skylar. When we leave here and head into the doctor's office we are either going to be walking out ecstatic or destroyed. There is no middle ground. The thoughts in my head swirl around and around each worse than the one before.

I'm not sure I can deal with this, but I don't have a choice because the only other choice would be to leave her and I will never do that. I would be better off ripping the heart from my chest than leaving her. Nothing in life prepares you for this. Fucking cancer. Fuck you.

Fuck the hell you put not only the person through, but their loved ones. My heart bleeds for anyone suffering through this fucking disease. No one should have to endure the shit they have to go through. And now the love of my life is more than likely about to join their ranks.

She is about to join the fight. I only pray she is able to fight through and come out on the other side. Her leaving me is not an option on the table. We will fight this together till the end.

All I want to do is protect her. I can protect her from the press and other people. I can protect her from so many different situations, but I can't protect her from this. Cancer is not something I can build a wall and keep the disease away. There is not a fucking thing I can do to protect her. All I can do is be there while she goes through this. Not being able to protect her from this is fucking with me.

Skylar comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me. She leans against me offing me her comfort. I tense for a second because I should be the one offering her comfort. The longer she holds me the looser my muscles becomes.

I spin her so she is standing before me and we wrap are arms around each other. Skylar rests her head against my chest and rests my head on top of hers. For a moment in time what was happening was not able to penetrates the safe bubble we had created.

"You're acting like I'm already dead." Skylar says against my chest. "I'm still standing her with you. Alive," she reminds me.

I tilt her chin so I can gaze into her eyes and kiss her forehead. "You're right. I'm scared," I confess in a whisper drawing her tighter against me. Maybe if I hold her tight enough I can protect her.

"Me too," she mutters against me. "I love you."

"I love you too baby. So very very much." I tell her from my heart. A clearing of a throat draws me from the safety bubble we had created and I crash back into reality.

"We need to get going," Aubree reminds us, "if we are going to make it there in time. I ordered a car to take us because none of us are in the right mindset to drive." Thank goodness Aubree is here once again proving why we will always have her on our side. We would be lost without her. She always is one step ahead.

Not wanting to be separated from Skylar for a second I pick her up in my arms and follow Aubree out the door. The elevator ride is a silent affair. No one has anything to say each of us lost in our own thoughts and concerns. Skylar rests her head on my shoulder. I step out the second the doors open and make a beeline to the awaiting limo not caring about the curious stares aimed in our direction.

The door is open waiting for us to enter. I set her down and she head inside with me following behind her. She relaxes into one of the seats, but once I'm settled I gather her into my lap. She relaxes into my hold and remain in our position for the entire ride.

Once we reach the clinic Aubree is the first one out of the limo and asks us to remain waiting till she can check us in. The less time we have to spend in a public setting the better, but I also wasn't ready to have her leave my arms.

The door of the limo opens. I expect to see Aubree, but am instead met with Tray's ugly mug. Guess Aubree called in the cavalry. I was grateful to have them with us through this. Tray slides in next to me with a worried frown directed at Skylar. He catches my attention and nods in Skylar's direction. All I can offer him is a tight smile. Tray runs his hand up and down her back offering her what comfort he can.

None of us say a word. Not wanting to be the first one to break the silence that had settled on us heavily. Skylar is the one to speak first. "There better be one hell of a song written about all of this."

"Already started," Ryder says letting the cat out of the bag.

"More than one in fact," I add. The nights I couldn't sleep I have been sitting up with my guitar and working on some new tunes. We even had a few mini jam sessions while Skylar slept above us. They were coming along beautiful, but weren't our normal style.

We were entering new water with these songs. I only hope the fans love them as much as we already do. All of us agreed to stay true to ourselves and write the songs the way they were begging to be written. Not to worry wither or not they were in our normal style. Nothing wrong with expanding into new waters.

Aubree returns to the car and doesn't even bat an eye at the new additions to the limo. "You are all checked in, but they would rather you wait in the building," she explains not sounding to happy about their request. Aubree is not a fan of situations being out of her control. "I explained the situation and she said everyone can wait in the waiting room. Luckily only a few people are in there."

I'm surprised they are allowing all of us in. I was figuring on only Skylar and myself being allowed in the building. Maybe they thought having more of a support network there will help soften the flow of the bad news we were about to hear.

Aubree turns her attention to Skylar and me. "Ready," she asks. No. In fact hell no. I will never be ready to hear how sick my girl is. Nothing about leaving the safety of this limo makes me happy. The only light in all of this is we will finally have answers and can start putting together a method of action. No way in hell was I going to let cancer claim her as another victim.

My brothers leave the limo first with Skylar and I right on the heels. Once we are outside the limo I go to pick up Skylar again, but she begs me not to. By the slight tilt of her chin I can tell how important walking in with her own two feet is to her so I drop the matter. No point in getting into a fight over her asking me not to carry her. Instead I fall in beside her with Tray on the other. She takes both our hands in hers.

The group enters the waiting room and everyone's eyes fall onto us. No turning back now. I tense waiting for the mob to surround us demanding our attention, but I have no energy in me to try and please my fans. All of my energy is being directed to getting though this doctor appointment.

Oddly not a soul approaches us. My guess us Aubree threw out some threats and promises for the people waiting to leave us alone. Whatever she did I'm beyond grateful for.

Skylar buries her face into the side of my neck and I can feel her quickened breath against my skin. I run my hand up and down her back needing to do something. If you asked me what we talked about I wouldn't have a clue. I was functioning on auto point. One the calling of her name refocuses me on the task at hand.

Everyone stands and the nurse eyes us with uncertainty. Through stuttered words I'm able to make out the fact the others need to stay put. She turns her attention to me, but I keep my ground and she relents. Skylar's words of agreement probably helped my cause. The others grumble their displeasure about having to wait, but not wanting to cause a scene and stress Skylar out they retake their seats.

The only one remaining standing is Tray and he voices his reasons why he too should be allowed in the office with us. The nurse goes to speak, but Skylar cuts her off saying she wants Tray back there with us. I was thankful to have another's support.

We follow her to one of the rooms and after she takes Skylar's vitals she informs us the doctor will be by to see us soon. I break out in a cold sweat and hide my trembling hands behind myself. Skylar sits on the examining table and Tray takes one of the chairs. Not being able to sit I remain on my feet.

The moment of truth is now before us. All the waiting we have been doing is about to come to an end. The answers we have been stress over are about to be revealed.

My heart pound in my chest when I hear a knocking on the door. Skylar tenses next to me and focuses on the doctor entering the room. The doctor is focused on some papers he is reading and has yet to acknowledge us. He laughs to himself and mutter some sentences I can't understand. I'm about to give him a piece of my mind for his behavior.

He glances at us and then does a double take. His eyes flash with recognition and he almost stumbles backwards. Guess the nurse didn't warn him about who was waiting for him.

"You think I would get use to celebrities visiting my office," he says in way of greeting, "but I never do. Hello my name is Dr. Mathis," he tells us smiling.

I step forward to introduce myself first, "hello I'm," but the doctor cuts me off.

"Dimitri Brandt and Tray Alard." He says pointing to each of us in turn. "Members of the rock band Steel Wolf." Wonder if he's a fan? His eyes rest on Skylar and they slightly soften. "And you must be Skylar Hayden. Very nice to meet you all."

"You too Dr. Mathis only wish it was under different circumstances," Skylar tells him.

"Of course," he tells her gently. "Not to get down to business." Thank you doctor stop leaving us in the dark and tell us what we want to know. "So you came to visit me because a different doctor thought you might have leukemia?" He studies Skylar waiting for an answer. Skylar nods her head yes. I move to her side and take her hand. The doctor glances down at the file and continues. "Well your bloodwork came back and I had Tasha give you a call asking you to come in because we did find something."

The moment of truth is finally here. Skylar squeezes my hand and my breath catches in my throat. Time feels as though it has become frozen. The second hand on the clock has stopped going around and around. All the memories I've made with Skylar flood my brain.

The sound of the doctor's voice pulls me from my thoughts. "Well the results who you had a bad case of mononucleosis also known as mono. The symptoms can resemble leukemia, but with rest you should be feeling better. In face you seem like you are already on the mend."

My legs almost give out from under me. Mono? She had fucking mono. All of this worry about her having cancer and mono was the culprit? All of the sleepless nights and extreme worry for mono. I'm thrilled she was diagnosed with leukemia. To be honest I'm so in shock I don't know how to feel or react.

Skylar starts to laugh out of nowhere and all of us watch her with guarded eyes. Is she now having a mental breakdown? I hope not. I gather her in my arms and kiss her all over showing though my actions where my head is at. Tray engulfs us both in a hug.

The doctor joins in on Skylar's laughter. "This was a nice way to end my day. Who would think being told you have mono would be good news? I have nothing else I need to share with you. I'm glad this turned out well. Have a wonderful night."

"We sure will," Tray exclaims. "Time to celebrate."

The doctor points us in the way of the exit and we say goodbye thanking him for his times. We enter the waiting room and discover everyone in a state of unrest. Aubree and Ryder are sitting next to each other, which in no way surprises me because the always levitate towards each other for comfort. Lucan stands and focus on us trying to gage our emotions through our facial expressions and body language. Mason is standing by the front desk flirting with the receptionist.

No longer able to hold me excitement at bay I shout, "Motherfucking mono. Not leukemia!"

Everyone cheers drawing all the attention onto us, but right now I could give two shits. Skylar was okay and those words were the only that that mattered. She was okay.

Everyone engulfs her in hugs and well wishes. Each one expressing their own excitement over the news. As a family we stood together when we were facing the unknown and as a family we will stand in celebration. I would not have been able to go through all of this without them.

"I need a drink," Aubree states causing all of this to laugh. She took the words right out of my mouth, but I'm sure I'm going to need more than one drink.

"Like I said before we need to go celebrate," Tray reminds me of his earlier statement. Everyone agrees with his idea and Aubree starts to make phone calls.

Plans are made for everyone to meet at the condo and we would head out from there. This way we would only need one car instead of everyone having a car at the club. The less movement we have the less chance of drawing attention onto ourselves.

Since Frank picked up my car and Aubree's already we were able to head directly to the condo. Aubree and Skylar discussed Aubree borrowing one of her dresses. I tuned them out still focused on the fact all was right in my world.

The second I get the door open Aubree and Skylar race up the stairs like two little kids. The more I think about going out the more I wonder if staying in might be a better idea. She is just getting over being sick and maybe dragging her out isn't such a great idea. We can easily drink here and not have to deal with other people.

I stomp up the stairs in the girls' wake muttering to myself only to discover Skylar has locked the door to the bedroom. What the fuck? I'm not in the mood for this shit. I bang on the door and can hear them giggling on the other side which only fuels my anger.

"Skylar open the damn door," I command continuing to test the door knob only to continue to realize the door remains locked.

"Nope," she says crystal clear. I don't fucking think so. I have shit I need to do in the bedroom. She can't hog an entire room. Plus I want to try and convince her staying home is the better option.

"But baby," I whine not caring how I sound. "I need to shower and grab some clean clothes." As I'm trying to come up with a plan on breaking the door down with a minimal amount of damage the door cracks open. I smile in glee over winning.

My grin disappears when Skylar shoves clothes at me. "Here," she says. "You can shower in the guest bedroom." I take the clothes and mutter my displeasure over these turn in events, but I also pick up on the fact she wants some girl time with Aubree. I shuffle down the hall and into the guest bedroom.

After taking a quick showering I throw on the clothes she had handed me through the door. I run my hands through my hair and check my appearance discovering I'm good to go. There are one of the moments I'm happy I'm a guy. Quick shower, decent clothes and a hand through the hair has me ready to go.

Women on the other side have so much more they do. Past girlfriends use to take forever to get ready. The numerous outfit changes and let's not forget the hour to put on their makeup. Why the fuck does it take an hour to put on that shit? I'm glad Skylar either uses none or very little. I use to give my dates an earlier time so we actually got to the events around the right time.

Walking back past our bedroom I can hear the girls giggling behind the closed door. A smile graces my lips over how carefree Skylar is able to be. Everyone has been worried and stressed waiting to hear from the doctor what was going on.

An incoming text buzzes from my pocket. When I check my phone I see Ryder is texting me letting me know he is on his way up. I walk down the stairs to open the main door for him. By the time I get to the door Ryder is halfway down the hallway. I step to the side and let him enter. Leaving the front door unlocked I text the others telling them to come right in.

Ryder heads into the family room to drop off his overnight bag than follows me into the kitchen and I pour us both a glass of Scotch. We clink our glasses together and take a sip. I close my eyes enjoying the liquor on my tongue. Nothing beats a good glass of Scotch. Maybe the taste of Skylar on my tongue.

"Girls almost ready," Ryder asks me.

Shrugging my shoulders, I say, "no clue, but by the amount of giggles coming from the other side my bet is we are going to be waiting for a bit." Ryder nods his head and takes a longer sip of his Scotch. "If I knew you were going to chug it I wouldn't have given you a glass from my high end collection."

Ryde smiles at me sheepishly and takes a smaller sip. "Sorry. I'm just nervous."

I set my glass down on the counter. "Why the hell are you nervous? This isn't the first time we have all gone out."

He runs his hand though his hair. 'I'm not nervous about all of us going out." He pauses for a moment rethinking his words. "Aubree has me all tied in knots." Ryde admits.

Right when I'm about to press him for more information Lucan walks in putting an end to our conversation. Ryder finishes his glass and goes into my fridge for a beer. He offers Lucan one and Lucan takes the bottle from him. Lucan places his bag next to Ryder's and joins us in the kitchen where we fall into an easy conversation.

The last to walk through the door is Tray and Mason. They too deposit their bags in to the family room and then joins us in the kitchen. Tray is the first in the kitchen. He removes my glass from my hand and downs the entire thing in one go earning a glare from me.

"What the fuck Tray," I snap.

He coughs. "What the fuck was in your glass?" He asks ignoring my question.

I glare at him. "Some of mu high end Scotch."

He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "Tasted like shit."

I fight the urge to beat the shit out of him. Not one does the asshole finish my drink in on gulp, but he insults the Scotch.

Lucan picking up on the hostility I'm sending Tray's way says, "why don't you go check on the girls."

"Don't see why we have to go out anyways," I mutter. "We can easily drink at the condo."

"Because Skylar deserves a night out," Tray pushes giving me another reason to punch him.

"I agree with Dimitri," Mason adds. "Wouldn't it be easier to drink here than deal with people. Plus, Skylar has to still not be feeling one hundred percent."

I swing an arm around Mason. "And this is why you are my favorite," I tell him.

"But didn't you see how Skylar's eyes lit up at the mention of going out?" Tray asks. Lucan and Ryder nod their heads in agreement. Tray points in their direction. "See the saw. Hence why we need to go out tonight. Skylar was excited about the idea."

No longer able to argue with his logic I cave. "Fine I'll go check and see if they are ready."

I trudge up the stairs and once again hear laughter from inside. Raising my fist I knock on the door. The laughter instantly stops. "Ready yet," I yell though the door, "because we are all down stairs waiting on you."

A few moment passes while I wait for them to exit so I lean up against the wall opposite from the door. Finally, the door spring owns revealing a vision. Skylar is wearing a short lacy black dress with her boobs practically falling out. Maybe IN convince her to throw a jacked on over the dress.

Skylar eyes me like a piece of meat. Her eyes darken and she licks her lips. My girl is enjoying my body. I smile loving having her full attention on me. Since she is openly gawking at me I do the same for her. As much as I'm loving the dress on her I can't to remove the clothing from her body.

I push off from the wall thinking maybe I can still convince her to stay home and we can spend the evening alone celebrating in bed. She freezes watching my approach. Once I'm in front of her I gather her in my arms and kiss her nose. "You're beautiful Skylar."

A light blush fans across her cheeks. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down for a kiss. I smash my lips against hers', but let her take control This is her kiss and I follow her lead. I can hear the guys coming up the stair probably growing impatient with waiting down stairs.

They decide to make faces at us and weird sounds causing Skylar to pull away and hide in my chest. I glare at them over the top of her head and the wiggle their eyebrows at me. Putting a little space between Skylar and me I focus my attention on her. I cup her face in my hands. "Don't hid baby," I tell her gently. "They are just jealous you are with me and not them."

She rolls her eyes. "Thought we were heading out to celebrate," she reminds us. We all start to head down the stairs.

Skylar and I are the last ones out the door. I lock up and slightly jog to catch up to Skylar. She slips her hand in mine and we follow the others. When we walk out of the building the limo from earlier is still at the curb waiting for us. Everyone heads inside and takes a seat.

Aubree is sitting on Skylar's other side and Ryder sits next to Aubree. Tray claim the seat next to me. Lucan and Mason are left sitting next to each other.

"I wanted to sit next to me bestest best friend," Tray complains sticking out his bottom lip and sending me the puppy dog expression.

"No way in hell are you going to sit next to my girlfriend and I can't," I state putting him in his place.

Skylar leans forward and reaches her arm out to Tray. "How about I promise you a dance," she asks him. Tray smiles an nods his head up and down in glee.

What the fuck? Now she wants to dance with the fucker. I's rather let them sit next to each other than let them dance together. But seems my wants are going to be ignored.

Mason opens up a small fridge and whoops with glee over what he found inside. He pulls out the mini shit bottles and we pass them out. All of our eyes turn to Skylar and we wait for her to say the toast.

"I have no words that can express ho thankful I am for all of your support. But that you to Tray for taking my phone call that morning," she tells us.

"Any time bestest best friend," Tray tells her. She stretches forward with a smile and blows him a kiss. I glare daggers at him.

"I love you guys," she gushes. "and I'm so grateful for being a part of your family." She raises her shot and says, "to family."

"To family," we all echo raising our glasses. We down our shots and Mason grabs the bottle of whiskey.

The bottle goes around a few times before we reach the club. As per the usually we are going to be entering through a back door. Frank opens the door for us and the second we are out I link my arm with hers.

When we enter the bar I happily discover the place isn't overly crowded. This is one of the bars we frequently visit because of the pool tables and the tend to play decent music. Tray enjoys the mechanical bull. We head directly to the bar and order drinks and shots. The staff used to seeing us don't make a big deal over us being here. One of the perks of going somewhere all the time.

Our drinks were made quickly and we all take another shot. Skylar's eyes glaze over due to the amount of alcohol she's drank and she starts to sway to the music. I hand her the drink she wanted, but debate if I should switch her to water.

Skylar stumbles slightly to lean her back against the bar. I stand in front of her and place my hands on her hips to steady her. "So what do you think of the place," I ask her over the music.

"I love the atmosphere," she exclaims taking another sip of her drink.

Tray joins us on Skylar's side and drapes an arm over her shoulder earning a growl from me. "So Skylar," ignore my glares. "The guys and I were figuring since you rose horses you would be able to ride a bull." The idea makes sense in my head.

She rolls her eyes laughing. "The guys and you right."

Tray fakes being hurt and states. "Are you claiming I'm lying to you?"

"Yes that is exactly what I'm saying because you want to see me on the bull." She pauses for a second. "I'll ride the bull."

"You will," he ask in astonishment.

"Yes I will," she says with confidence, "as long as everyone else goes first."

Tray turns on the charm and after wheeling and dealing has all of us agreeing to get on the fucking bull, against our better judgement. We stand around the bull and wait for our turns. Skyler sneakily pulls out her phone and turns the record feature on. All of the guys took a turn and none of the cocky bastards last long. I jump onto the bull and find my ass flying through the air as well. Aubree declines claiming if she got hurt we would all be fucked. She's not wrong.

Skylar true to her word is the last to jump on the bull. Unlike us she able to stay on the bull. Guess Tray's prediction was correct. My dick can't help, but harden at the sight of her riding the pull remembering the last time she rode me. Can't wait to experience that again.

When she jumps down a sling my arm across her shoulders and tell her how proud I am of her. Skylar gets a guilty expression and drags me away from the group. She proceeded to explain to me how she paid off the guy to make our rides difficult, but her easy. I can't help, but laugh over the prank she pulled on us. I beg her not to tell the others. Let them think she bested them

We return to the group and Tray cuts between us. "I do believe Skylar owes me that dance she promised me."

Skylar shrugs her shoulders and follows him out onto the dance floor. I stand off to the side and watch the two of them dance. Tray keeps a respectful distance from her satisfying the caveman living inside me. I'll give them one song and one song only. I catch one of the women on the dance floor begging me with her eyes to join her. With a shake of my head no I move away from her view, but still on a location I can watch Skylar and Tray.

The songs ends and when Tray goes to continue to dance with her I reclaim my girl from his clutches. We dance for a few songs. Skylar ends up dancing with all of the guys, but she spends the most time with Aubree dancing.

Dancing with Skylar is both pleasurable and painful. My erection presses painfully against my pants and all I want to do is find my release between her legs. Skylar has been rubbing her ass up against me all night.

Skylar attempts to convince the group to leave, but her attempts fall on deaf ears. Everyone is enjoying themselves after all the time we have spent stresses out of our minds. Can't blame them for wanting to stay, but I too wouldn't mind sneaking back to the condo.

Skylar tugs me to the table Lucan and Ryder were sitting at claiming her feet were hurting. She takes a seat at the table and I stand behind her with my hands resting on her shoulder steaking my claim. Skylar leans back against me and tugs on my shirt. I bend forward so I can hear her. "They don't seem ready, but I am."

I squeeze her shoulders concerned something is wrong by how tired she sounds. "You feeling okay baby?"

She nips at my ear. "I'd be feeling better if I was underneath you." What? My baby is as horny as me. "But no one else is showing any signs of wanting to leave," she pouts.

My breath hitches in my throat with thoughts of all I want to do to her. I kiss the side of her neck. "Give me a minute and I'll make it happen."

I step away from her and pull out my phone to text Frank letting him know we are ready. I also let him know he will more than likely have to come back for the others since they don't seem ready to leave. Frank lets me know he is on his way and will text me once he gets here. He also tells me he will pick up the others when they are ready.

When I return to the table I wrap my arm around Skylar. "Frank will be here in a few to drive us back," I inform her. She nods her head in understanding. "We better day out goodbyes so they aren't searching for us when they are ready to leave."

Skylar leans across the table to let Lucan and Ryder known we are leaving. Lucan decides to return with his throwing in the towel. Ryder has no desire to leave without Aubree so he will wait till she is ready to leave. Can't blame him. If Skylar didn't want to leave I too would be glued to the bar till she was ready. No way in hell would I leave her here without me.

Skylar stands from her chair and tugs on my arm. She drags me to where the group is still dancing. Aubree pulls Skylar into a dance with her when we reach them. Skylar leans in and speaks into Aubree's ear.

I turn my attention onto Tray and Mason noticing how focused they are on the women they are dancing with. Takes me a few to gain their attention. I let them known Skylar and I are leaving. Tray goads me with comments implying the real reason we are leaving so early.

He nods his head toward the women he was dancing with. "Maybe I'll leave early too and make use of your spare bedroom. No reason why two of us can't get lucky." Mason nods his head in agreement running his hungry eyes over the women he had been dancing with.

I glare at both of them. "I don't care of horny you are," I tell them. "You will not bring a strange women back to my house." I tell them strongly leaving no wiggle room.

"But Dimitri," Tray whines eye fucking the women near him.

"No," I state. "Go fuck her in the bathroom or something," I reason with him. Wouldn't be a first time. "I'm sure you are more then capable of figuring something out if you are that desperate. But like you said you will not be bringing them back to my house." I put an emphasis on the words my house.

Tray throws his hands up in the air caving under my demands. He leaves me and turns his attention to the women in question. Last I see him he is leading her in the direction of the bathrooms. Guess he is going to follow my advice. I turn my gaze on Skylar. Now since we have said our goodbyes we can take our party home.

I mouth the words ready to her and she sends me a blinding smile rapidly shaking her head yes. Seems someone is as excited as me to return home. I can't remember the last time we were intimate and I can't wait to change that.

I guide her to the front of the club already known Frank will be outside waiting for us. Lucan is standing with Frank talking about a football game they have both seen when we approach them.

"Ready," I ask them standing next to them.

"Yes sir," Frank informs me walking over to the car.

I open the door for Skylar and she enters the car leaving me enough room to slide in next to her. Lucan claims shot gun. The ride back to the condo was quite. Lucan talks about someone of the women he noticed at the bar, but I have nothing to add since I only have eyes for Skylar. We share a laugh when I tell him about the conversation I had with Tray informing him he isn't to bring anyone home. I also tell Frank not to let any stowaways into the car when the others leave.

Frank reaches the condo, we thank him for the ride and head inside. Skylar heads directly to the bedroom. I linger in the family room with Lucan for a bit making sure he has everything he needs for the night. He tells me he does and for me to go enjoy some time with my girl. I leave him setting up his bed and head up stairs.

When I enter the bedroom Skylar is nowhere to be found. At first I worry something happened, but then I hear the water running in the shower. She's in the shower.

Quickly I strip down not missing out on the opportunity to join her in the shower. I enter the bathroom and head directly to the shower. She stands under the spray like a goddess with her eyes closed. The water runs over her body and all I want to do is follow the water droplets with my mouth. She peeks at me eyeing her body. Not once do I try to hide from her the reaction my body is having at the sight of her.

A groan leaks it way past my lips and I step closer to her feeling my skin run against her. Our chest are touching. Skylar slowly opens her eyes. "Hey fancy meeting you here," I flirt with her smiling.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her tight into by body not wanting any space between us. I lay kisses along her neck and nip at her collar bone. She tilts her head to the side and I make use of the accesses she is granting me. I whisper words of love and craving against her neck. She arches against me and I can feel her nipples rubbing against my chest.

I stop kissing on her neck to take one of her nipples into my mouth. The cherry nub presses on my tongue while I roll it with my tongue provoking a deep moan from her lips. I love how sensitive she can be. I slide my hands down the side of her body till I reach the spot her buried treasure is located. Still sucking on her nipple I slide a finger into her warm channel and instantly her muscles start to tighten on me. She braces her hands against the wall for balance.

"Dimitri," she sighs causing more blood to rush to my already hardened groin.

"Yes," I mumble against her chest playing stupid. Without waiting for a response I add a second finger and slowly pull them in and out of her channel. She withers against me.

Stumbling over her words she says, "I did come to take a shower."

"Is that so," I ask. I remove my hands from her body since it would seem I'm interrupting her shower time. She whimpers with my fingers are no longer inside of her. I reach behind me and grab her luffa to squeeze some of the smelly shit she calls soap on it. I then begin to wash every inch of her bod. Not leaving a single spot unclean. By the time I'm done she is begging me to take away the ache between her legs.

I chuckle against her hip and stare up at her from the kneeling position I'm currently in. "Thought you wanted a shower," I tell her reminding her of her own words. I part her legs no longer wanting to deny myself the pleasure of her body and place my mouth over her mound. She stumbles backwards and I fear she will fall on her ass. Luckily I'm fast enough to wrap my arms around her to steady her.

I continue to lick her once the fear of her falling over is going. Using the skills I've required over the years I would bring her to the edge only to not let her fall. She vocalizes her unhappiness with my fun and I can't help, but smile every time.

Once I have her a sobbing mess and I too can no longer take denying myself the pleasure of being between her legs I stand. Turning the water off I open the door and help her from the shower. I snatch a towel and wrap her in its warmth. We both dry ourselves in a hurry and toss our towels onto the floor once we are done. I gather her in my arms and carry her to the bed.

When I have her on the bed I run my mouth over every inch of her body wanting to reacquaint myself with her body. She moans and trembles beneath my mouth. Her hands tightly grip the blanket on the bed. I continue till I'm hoovering above her and kiss her on the lips for the first time since we got home.

Between kisses I whisper, "I've missed this. Just being with you."

"Me too," she sighs.

I part her legs and delicately slide myself inside of her not wanting to rush the experience. Her body instantly remembers mines and easily opens for me. When we are fully connecter I remind her of how much I love her and slowly slide myself in and out of her. She wraps her legs around me.

Our coupling is slow and magical. We don't rush to reach the end. This time our love making is more about being connected than reaching our organisms. I stop slide in and out from her and instead push myself deep inside her.

"One do you're going to be my wife," I inform her. "You may not have been my first, but you will be my last." I run my fingers down the side of her face feeling more love for this women then I ever have before.

She reaches up to me and I kiss the palm of her hand. "One day you're going to be my husband. And I damn well better be your last," she says with a laugh. I burst with happiness over her words and lean down to gently kiss her.

After our moment I increase the tempo now is the time to find our releases. She matches me stroke for stork with her inner muscles clamping down on me almost to the point I feel sufficed, but I have no plans of stopping. I can sense she is close to the edge and so am I so I run my finger over her clit and she comes undone in my arms. The second her climax starts mine follows.

After we have both come down from our climaxes I roll off her and gather her in my arms kissing her shoulder. We lay there in silence for a moment enjoying the warmth we have created.

"Skylar," I say breaking the silence and laying onto my back staring up at the ceiling. "I know we talked about going back to Chicago in a couple of weeks, but how do you feel about going this week instead?" I want her packed and moved down here with me sooner rather than later. I fear the longer we wait the more chance she is going to change her mind. "We could spend more time there since you are moving here," I state in hopes of convincing her.

She rests her chin on my chest. "I like that idea. Be nice to see everyone and have more time to organize the move. Granted I can't move Renegade till we find a place, but when I do we are taking a road trip to move him ourselves."

"Of course babe," I reassure her. No way in hell was I letting anyone else move him. I know how much the horse means to her and I too would be heartbroken if anything happened to him due to someone else's negligence. "When we get up tomorrow I'll have Aubree set everything up for us."

"You do remember I'm working for her right? Pretty sure this task will fall under things I'm in charge of. Then again Aubree did day I would officially start once the move is done."

I run my finger down her back done with this conversation and already thinking of other things we can be doing in bed. "Like I said I'll talk to her tomorrow. Till then ready for round two?"

One more chapter left!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

192K 6.6K 73
I wasn't the type to fall at the feet of a guy, especially not for his looks. I didn't waste my time with crushes and boyfriends and all the dating a...
953 19 12
For all those like me who find this rock star attractive (even if he's in his 70s and your barely 20) this is the story for you. It's gonna be a bun...
28K 1.4K 112
NEW UPDATED EDITTED VERSION ON MY PROFILE!!!! THIS IS A FIRST DRAFT, OFFICIAL EDITTED VERSION IS BEING PUBLISHED UNDER THE OTHER HER ONLY CHANCE...
Lights Від 🐺 J Orton 🌙

Жіночі романи

143 45 21
Lights Contemporary Romance His was the face over her bed, hers became the face inside his head. A thoughtful birthday gift, a husband encouraging h...