Strip

De Haydenpumpkinchan

Min Yoongi is a seasoned detective, working on a complex case. He's cold, stubborn and short tempered, and a... Mais

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
September 12th, 10:07 A.M.
September 12th, 10:03 P.M.
September 13th, 1:07 P.M.
September 13th, 3:38 P.M.
September 14th, 8:30 A.M.
September 14th, 11:04 A.M.
September 14th, 4:17 P.M.
September 14th, 6:47 P.M.
September 15th, 9:28 A.M.
September 15th, 12:43 P.M.
September 15th, 2:40 P.M.
September 15th, 4:32 P.M.
September 15th, 7:13 P.M.
September 15th, 9:51 P.M.
September 15th, 10:30 P.M.
September 16th, 10:01 A.M.
September 16th, 10:44 A.M.
September 16th, 2:39 P.M.
September 16th, 4:00 P.M
September 17th, 8:02 A.M.
September 17th, 9:17 A.M.
September 17th, 11:42 A.M.
September 18th, 12:04 P.M.
September 18th, 1:40 P.M.
September 19th, 9:04 A.M.
September 19th, 11:11 A.M.
September 19th, 2:23 P.M.
September 19th, 4:06 P.M.
September 19th, 9:45 P.M.
September 20th, 1:09 A.M.
September 20th, 3:49 A.M.
September 20th, 4:03 P.M.
September 20th, 6:35 P.M.
September 20th, 8:53 P.M.
September 20th, 10:15 P.M.
September 21st, 7:08 A.M.
September 21st, 7:49 A.M.
September 21st, 8:13 A.M.
September 21st, 9:20 A.M.
September 21st, 4:36 P.M.
September 25th, 2:05 P.M.
Tease

September 14th, 12:38 P.M.

2.6K 232 55
De Haydenpumpkinchan

Namjoon stared in disbelief as Yoongi tightened the cuff around the metal pole.

The detective had never shown any act of kindness to him, but even this was a new low.

Yoongi said nothing, just walked off the stage and Namjoon watched him go, still shocked.

Slinxx looked confused, before slowly retreating to a pole off to the side to continue dancing.

Two men followed her, clearly straight, but a few stayed, looking at Namjoon with interest.

It would be hard to dance with the handcuff in his way, but not impossible.

Yoongi was going to be here a while he waited for Max to finish all the interviews, which meant Namjoon was also going to be stuck here for a while.

He figured he might as well earn a little money to pass the time.

Smiling at the men in business suits, Namjoon gripped the pole with one hand, waving his fingers at the men with the other as his long legs walked around the pole. He suddenly dropped down low, his ass sticking out as his legs bent at the knees, never taking his gaze off the men, as if he specifically wanted the exact person he was staring at to sleep with him.

The man slid forward in his seat, tucking a few green bills down the hem of the black stocking on Namjoon's right leg.

The stripper blew him a kiss as a thank you, straightening up. He arched his back against the pole, raising his chained hand above his head to grab it for balance as he lifted his left leg up, saying without words that they were allowed to slip money on this side too.

As another man opened his wallet to do just that, Namjoon scanned the room for Yoongi.

The detective was at the bar, not looking at Namjoon as he typed on his phone.

As the entranced men continued giving Namjoon their money, the stripper slowly started gaining back his confidence.

Yoongi was in the wrong here. His way of doing things were illegal, and they both knew it. Namjoon wasn't a killer.

He wondered what the detective's sexuality was.

Even if he was straight, Namjoon knew a few moves that could take Yoongi's breath away.

He was tired of being mistreated by that asshole. He was smarter than Yoongi believed him to be.

And he was ready to change their dynamic.

-

Yoongi watched the videos from his email with a frown at the lack of information they gave him.

Since the camera's were only pointed at the main stage, the only thing he was seeing was some dirty whores showing horny men their cleavage, and not anything useful to his investigation.

He was about to exit the video and text an angry paragraph to Jungkook, when the curtains opened and Namjoon stepped out.

The cheering of the crowd became even louder than the heavy bass music, and Yoongi wondered why the only male stripper here got the biggest applause in a room full of supposedly straight men.

Namjoon laughed at the reaction, running both hands through his hair, letting the applause wash over him as the flashing lights bathed him in different colors, until a bright spotlight shone over him.

He confidently strode to the front of the stage and grabbed the pole with one hand, twirling around it.

He was wearing white fishnet stockings, white shorts that had small slits on each side, and a long white silk scarf tied in a large bow around his waist, tied in the back.

Clutching the pole in the middle with both hands, the stripper raised his legs up, leaning down so he was facing the crowd upside down, his strong thighs wrapped around the pole to hold him in place as he let go with his hands.

The cheers went up at the display of strength, and bills rained down on the stage.

Namjoon scooped some up, stuffing them into his clothing so the tips spilled over the hem of his shorts, somehow making him look hotter.

He slid down until his back hit the stage, and raised one leg to push against the pole, sliding himself towards the crowd on his back, until he was laying right beneath a man who was standing right up against the stage.

The man looked like he was about to faint at being so close to the stripper.

Namjoon reached his hands up, cooing as he cupped the mans face. He said something with a wink, and whatever was said were apparently the magic words, because the man hastily pulled out a large wad of cash, handing it over.

Namjoon bit it between his perfectly white teeth, shooting the man another wink.

Seeing enough, Yoongi closed out of the video and started texting Jungkook.

-

"I just emailed it to you." Max said, walking back to the bar. "It might take a second to show up, it was a pretty large file."

Yoongi didn't thank him. "I'll be back."

He made to head to the stage, but Max stopped him.

"Hey, is Namjoon okay? He didn't kill any body, he's not that type of person! And he especially wouldn't kill James, the guy was his best customer. And he and Serena were like best friends!"

"So I've heard." Yoongi huffed, shoving him away. Doesn't make it true.

"When can he come back to work? I'm losing a lot of money without him!" Max called.

"He's working right now." Yoongi smirked, stalking up to the stage.

Namjoon twirled slowly down the pole from the very top, making sure the customers could see every inch of him in this outfit.

By the time he reached the bottom, the stage was covered with new bills.

"Show's over." Yoongi called, yanking Namjoon to his feet.

He unlocked the cuff that was locked around the pole. "Hurry up, slut, we have work to do."

Namjoon picked up his money, pulling the other bills out from the hem of his underwear and stockings to count it.

Yoongi snatched the cash away from the student's startled hands.

"Hey!" Namjoon gasped. "What are you doing- that's mine!"

He tried to grab it back, but Yoongi grabbed his wrist, spinning him around and locked the cuff back around him.

Namjoon struggled as the detective led him back out of the club. "You can't steal my money like that!"

"I didn't steal it." Yoongi said calmly, pulling out his keys to unlock the car.

"You stole it from me like a douchebag steals candy from a baby." Namjoon seethed.

He was angry, until he saw Yoongi was leading him to the trunk of the car instead of the passenger seat.

Yoongi popped the trunk open and Namjoon stared at the empty, dark space.

Surely...surely Yoongi was joking about this...right?

Yoongi grabbed the boys jaw again, forcing his mouth open as he dug his fingertips into Namjoon's cheeks.

"I don't want your dirty money, whore." The detective whispered, leaning in close so his breath fanned against the strippers lips. "Keep it off the floor now, even my ride's carpet is worth more than your entire being."

He shoved the wad of money into the boys mouth, patting his cheek condescendingly as he pulled back.

Startled into silence, Namjoon blinked, biting the cash between his teeth.

He was unprepared when Yoongi suddenly shoved him backwards, falling into the trunk.

He barely moved his legs away in time as Yoongi slammed the trunk door shut, hearing it lock automatically.

His bound hands were trapped behind him, but that was the least of his worries right now.

The car rumbled to life, and Namjoon felt it moving, still in shock at what had just happened.

It seemed Yoongi had seen his performance from two nights ago, and Namjoon was stuck wondering if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

58K 2.7K 20
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ( 机密 ) in which jeongguk works as a stripper and his classmate jimin finds out. JIKOOK. COMPLETED. © -𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐌𝐘𝐆 | 2O19
Webs of Deceit De L7 7Knight

Mistério / Suspense

202 1 55
A murder mystery where Detectives Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, and Captain Min Yoongi are hunting for a serial killer before he strikes again. Time is...
7.9K 294 30
"What is a pretty young girl like you doing in such a dangerous job as a Lieutenant hm?" . Complete . . . . Started: 15/05/2021 Finished: 29/12/2021...
204 24 13
"We need you to find someone, we think he's in danger. His name is Min Yoongi." not actually done, just --MOVED--