The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Heat

14.8K 597 47
By Kim_Fiona21

Credit to the artist:- @kiss_kv on twitter

No one's pov:-

In the morning, Taehyung woke up with a growling stomach. He remembered not having dinner last night. Maybe that's why he was hungry now. Looking around, he found himself in a mess of clothes and pillows and frowns. 'Did I make this?' Taehyung thought, and with a groan, he got up from the bed and picked up the pillows arranging them in the perfect order. He kept all the clothes back into the closet before heading towards the shower. 

After a small shower, he came out and saw Jin standing at the door. "Good morning, Tae! " Jin greeted with a smile on his face.

"Good morning, Hyung. " Taehyung replied with a smile while drying his hair.

"Are you hungry? " Jin asked.

"Yeah. I remember I didn't have dinner yesterday." Taehyung says.

"Jimin came to call you, but since you were sleeping, so we decided not to wake you up. " Jin replied.

"Is Jungkook coming today?" Taehyung asked.

"Yea. He texted, saying that he would reach till noon. " Jin said, and the omega pouted hearing it.

"He didn't even bother calling me. " Taehyung said.

"Do you even check your phone? Jungkook said he was trying to message you the whole night and even texted you early in the morning. " Hearing the older's words, Taehyung rushed to grab his phone, and sure he does have gotten messages from Jungkook and a few missed calls.

"How can I not see? " Taehyung whined with pouty lips.

"It's alright. Let's have breakfast. Jungkook would be coming back anyway. " Jin said.

"Alright. " Taehyung mumbled. They both went out of the room and walked towards the dining hall. Jin wondered if Taehyung even knew his heat was approaching.

"Uhm, Tae?" Jin whispered with a nervous voice.

"Yea?" Taehyung asked, narrowing his eyes at the older. It is rare for Jin to get shy or nervous around him. The last time Jin got nervous around him was when he got his periods for the first time.

"Do you know your heat is coming?" Jin asked, scratching his nape.

"W-when?" Taehyung asked with surprise and sudden fear in his voice.

"I don't know. Maybe tomorrow or the day after.  " Jin said. "You will know it. "

"Does that mean Jungkook would have his rut too?" Taehyung asked, biting his lips, to avoid the flush on his face.

"Sure he will. I don't think it would be his first rut since he is already 20. " Jin replied, not realizing the hurt in omega's eyes.

'It won't be his first. Does that means he did it already with someone else?' Taehyung thought and bit his lips harder. He had conserved himself for his mate, and then the thought of his mate not waiting for him and being intimate with someone else doesn't settle well with his heart.

They both sat at the dining table, where all of them were busy in their conversations. None of them uttered about what they saw last night. They all talked about things from here and there before starting to pack for the school.

Taehyung denied coming to school since he still felt tired and wanted to wait for Jungkook to come back. He was still craving for Jungkook's scent.

Once everyone left, Taehyung again sat in the room, staring at nothing in particular. Till Jungkook doesn't arrive, he decides to do his study but ends up sleeping and curling around Jungkook's pillow, holding it closer to his nose, to smell the scent of the older.

Jungkook reached the packhouse around 12 noon. He got out of his car and entered the packhouse to find his parents smirking looking at him. He looked confusedly at them, not understanding the strange gaze of his parents.

He sat down on the couch in front of his parents. "So, how was your meeting with the Alpha and Luna?" Hyung Sik started the conversation while Hye Bin kept smiling, which Jungkook was now finding creepy.

"It was good. Alpha and Luna said they would like us to visit them soon. " Jungkook replied.

"That's good. " Hyung Sik said. Jungkook didn't say anything but just stared at the unusual expression of his parents.

"Why are you sitting here? Go to your room!" Hye Bin said with a glare and a smile.

"Ok?" Jungkook said, more like saying with a question.

"Blunt kid. " Hye Bin commented, making Jungkook frown.

"Now get up and run before I throw you. " Hye Bin said, and Jungkook finally got up and went upstairs.

When he was gone, both the True Bloods couldn't help but laugh at how confused the younger looked. "He really got good control over himself. " Hyung Sik said, with a smile on his face, making Hye Bin chuckle. "You trained him too hard. "

"It was necessary, honey. But it helped in taming the True Blood inside. No?" Hyung Sik said but immediately gulped, looking at the intimidating gaze of his mate.

"That's why he used to come and complain to me every time. " Hye Bin said with a glare.

"Well... " Hyung Sik couldn't say anything, as he saw Hye Bin already leaving. "Honey, I told you I'm sorry~" He whined and ran after his now furious mate.

'Why didn't he go uni today? Not even texted or call me. ' Jungkook thought, walking towards his room with a frowning face. It was just 12, so he wasn't expecting anyone to be present in the packhouse. He thought his mate might be in uni, but it turned out to be false when he smelled a strong scent of his mate in the packhouse. It took him a hell of a lot of patience not to run to his room. Still, he doesn't understand why his parents were so pressed about going to his room.

He entered the room and saw Taehyung curled up around his pillow and sleeping ever so peacefully. Without making any sound, he grabbed a random set of clothes and went inside the shower, trying not to disturb his beautiful mate.

After coming out of the shower, he found Taehyung still fast asleep, so he laid down next to him, covering both of their bodies in the blankets. He sighs in contentment, having his mate close to him and getting to smell that soft strawberry scent. In a matter of seconds, he also drifted to sleep.

--------

"Are you sure this way is safer?" A blue-haired male asked.

"I don't know. I have never been here. " The girl next to him replied.

"What if someone caught us?" Another boy said, almost quivering in fear.

"Keep your senses high. We can't risk any of us getting caught. " A taller male with ravenette hair said. He stood in front and scanned the field carefully. His ears were always up, with his eyes glowing a deep shade. "Remember, stick close to each other. " He said in a warning tone.

The others nodded. In a blink of an eye, there were four wolves, looking around cautiously. They all ran towards the scent of water. "I hear some footsteps. " One of them says, making all of them move faster.

"We have to reach the river. Alphas can't smell us there. " The once a ravenette hair said, and all the wolves ran faster, following the older.

-------------

"So, was your rut painful?" Taehyung asked curiously. An hour ago, Jin came to wake both of them for dinner, which they ate in their room. After that, they both end up cuddling. That was when Taehyung told Jungkook about his upcoming heat, which ended up Jungkook teasing about the red face of the omega.

"I won't say no, because it is pretty painful. It gets hard to control when there are so many unmated maids roaming almost the whole day. " Jungkook said, nuzzling on the omega's neck. "It took a lot of control not to jump on them. "

"So you never did it with anyone?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope. I have waited for you to show up. "Jungkook answered. His eyes were closed. That's why he couldn't see the satisfied smile on the omega's lips.

"Me too. " Taehyung mumbled, making the older male chuckle a little, but one thought made that chuckle die down, making the alpha stare at nothing.

"Love. " Jungkook voiced out. His voice sounded too deep and grave, unlike his usual playful and whiny one. Taehyung looked up from the alpha's chest, where two brown orbs were already staring at him.

Taehyung felt weak against those eyes, which felt like digging holes in his skin. "Do you think you are ready for it?" Jungkook asked.

It wasn't like he despised the idea of being intimate. Jungkook had been waiting for this day, for his whole life. But then, he also doesn't want Taehyung to wake up the next day and regret it all.

"If it's you, then I am ready. " Taehyung mumbled shyly, making the older laugh.

"Rest for today then, love. We don't know when it will start and when it will end. " Jungkook said, rubbing Taehyung's back. Taehyung's scent was becoming intoxicating, and he could feel himself getting hard slowly. It was a sign that his rut might begin tomorrow, but he didn't bring it out. It might terrify the omega, who still was nervous because of his first time.

Taehyung nodded and scooped closer to the alpha, resting his head on the older's chest.  Taehyung was nervous, but also there was the excitement of being intimate for the first time.

______________________

Know it's a one more boring chapter. And again I took long to update. I'm sorry about it. I recently started going to school for offline exams and it had again ruined my every day routine.

So I'm starting to prepare one schedule for everything. And I am hoping to stick to it.

Anyways will you be fine with reading smut in next chapter? I remember now that I didn't mention anything about it in my description. So I want to make sure you're fine with it.

I believe I know the answer of 90% people. 😀

Just some pics I found in my pins and they were too cute so enjoy. 😁

^ I have stared at this pic  unhealthy amount of times. It's just too cute.

See you all in next update.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
199K 12.1K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
39.1K 2.5K 41
OMEGAVERSE AU Kim Namjoon alpha of the pack MOONSTONE is in love with his childhood best freind , but his best friend is in love with someone else...