The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Mark me! 🔞

18.7K 644 41
By Kim_Fiona21

This chapter contains smut. If you're uncomfortable you can move to the next chapter.

No one's pov :-

The night went by, and the morning came. Jungkook was sleeping when he heard some noises coming, which he tried to ignore at first, but couldn't. With a groan, he slowly opened his half-eye to look outside and realized it wasn't even sunrise yet.

He tried to reach the omega when he smelt a strong scent lingering in the room. That's when his eyes fell on the omega curled on another side of the bed, and soft whimpers left his mouth.

Jungkook's eyes glowed red with lust because of the strong scent that was so inviting, making his wolf go crazy. He knew Taehyung's heat had started, and so his rut, as he felt himself getting hard every second.

"Tae?" Jungkook whispered, trying to reach the omega.

"J-Jungkook..." Taehyung slowly turned around.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's eyes were shining blue, teary-faced, and sweat running down all over his face. The room was filled with omegas arousal, which his wolf was purposely letting out for attracting his alpha.

Jungkook pinned down Taehyung on the bed, roughly smashing their lips together. It was a desire in Jungkook's heart to do this, but his mind was a coward and stopped him from moving forward, or maybe it was Jungkook's unconsciousness that told him to wait for the right time.

But this time, no matter how much he stops himself, his rut and his mate's arousal had made his mind go blank. He couldn't think straight and let his instincts take over him for a few minutes. The kiss they shared was rough with Jungkook harshly brushing and sucking Taehyung's soft lips. He bitted Taehyung's lips, and the omega quickly parted his lips, allowing the alpha to taste him.

Their tounges clashed together, and a soft moan escaped from Taehyung's mouth when Jungkook slid his hands inside his shirt. Taehyung arched his back, making their lower regions touch each other. Jungkook tightened his grip around the omega's waist and started to suck on the neck.

Taehyung moaned out at the sensation, gripping older's biceps for support. He got another wave of pain, making the omega cry out in pain. "A-Alpha, I-I n-need you. " Taehyung cried out, with his blue eyes glistened with tears.

Jungkook's eyes glowed red, and he clenched his jaw, trying to gain his remaining self-control so that he could get up and lock the door. He gently caressed Taehyung's cheeks. "Of course, my love. " Jungkook says and gets up from the bed, holding Taehyung under his hips.

Taehyung circled his hands around the alpha's neck and his legs around the older's waist. He slowly humped on Jungkook's hold, trying to get rid of the pain, only to make Jungkook go harder if that's even possible.

Once Jungkook locked the door, he went towards their shared bed and gently laid the crying omega, caressing his thighs softly. "A-Alpha, p-please. " Taehyung cried out, squirming in pain.

"Aren't you too impatient, love?" Jungkook whispered huskily near the omega's ear, making him shudder at the tone.

Jungkook went down and kissed Taehyung hungrily, slowly removing the omega's clothes and leaving him in one underwear. The True Blood wolf growled in lust, seeing the god-like body of his omega. Soft, baby-like milky skin, tiny waist, fluffy belly, and prominent collarbones, begging to be marked.

"Beautiful. " Jungkook muttered, sucking on the omega's neck hungrily while his hands made their way downwards towards the asscheeks of the omega. He trailed down to the omega's chest and smirked, looking at the perky brown bud. He attached his lips, biting and sucking on them, making the omega moan at the new sensation. His one hand was playing with the other brown bud while the other was busy tracing the omega's body.

Taehyung was a moaning mess until the time Jungkook left his buds. The older seemed to enjoy the view under him. Jungkook parted the omega's legs and gently started to rub his inner thighs, making the omega whine in need. He gripped the lace of Taehyung's panty and looked at the omega, asking for permission. Taehyung gave him a small smile, and Jungkook didn't waste any time in removing the last strand of clothing on the omega's body.

Jungkook licked his lips seductively, looking at the fabulous body of his omega. Taehyung, on the other hand, tilted his head to the side, feeling embarrassed under the alpha's eyes. Seeing Taehyung being shy, Jungkook leaned down, licking Taehyung's earlobe and biting it a little, making the omega moan in pleasure.

"You don't have to be shy, my love. For me, you are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. " Jungkook said, in a soothing voice, making Taehyung's cheeks flushed a pretty shade of pink.

Jungkook leaned back and took off his shirt along with his pants and boxer. The omega gulped hard, looking at his mate's muscular chest, toned set of abs and arms, thick thighs, and that thick, long dick which he was sure would rip him apart.

"Let me prepare you first, love. " Jungkook whispered, pecking the omega's lips softly. Jungkook held Taehyung's thigh and parted them again, slowly tracing his fingers on the omega's inner thighs, making the younger shudder. He clutched the sheets, biting his lips to stop those indecent sounds which were threatening to leave his mouth.

"Aaahhh... A-Alpha~" Taehyung moaned out when Jungkook took licked a string around the omega's cock, before taking it whole inside his mouth. The alpha's fingers were still inside Taehyung's hole, scissoring it open.

Taehyung threw his head back because of the pleasure he was getting from the alpha. His moans became louder, which made the other increase his pace.

"A-Alpha I-I ahhh!!" Taehyung suddenly came from the pure pleasure he received from his mate, releasing the white, warm liquid all over his abdomen and on alpha's abs. Taehyung panted, closing his eyes, trying to catch his breath.

"Too sensitive you are. " Taehyung heard Jungkook saying, but he could feel the alpha grinning.

He felt the alpha's fingers retreat from his hole, but as soon as his leg was lifted in the air, Taehyung's eyes opened in shock, and the view in front made him gulp hard. Jungkook was standing in front of him, with a smirk on his face, eyes glowing red with full of lust and need.

"I'll fill you now, love. " Jungkook said and slowly positioned his dick in front of Taehyung's hole.

"Ahhhh!! A-Alpha t-too muc... ahh!!!!" Taehyung moaned out in pain because of his mate forcing his way inside. He clutched the bed sheets tightly that his knuckles were pale, and small tears left his eyes.

"Fuck. Why are you so tight?" Jungkook groaned out, still forcing his way until he was sure that all of him was inside his mate.

Taehyung's shivered while gasping for air, feeling all of his insides filled by his mate's long thick member. His eyes were teary, with sweat running down all over his body. Jungkook lowered down closer to Taehyung's face, softly pecking his eyes.

"Relax, love. I promise it will feel good. " Jungkook assured, sucking around Taehyung's neck and collarbones to keep the younger distracted from the pain.

"A-Alpha. " Taehyung called in a shaky breath, gently placing his hands over the older's shoulder.

"What is it, love?" Jungkook asked.

"W-Would you like to m-mark me?" Taehyung asked, looking at the alpha with hodded eyes.

"Are you sure about it?" Jungkook asked, a little bewildered, but excitement could be seen in his eyes.

"Please do. " Taehyung said, tilting his head to the side, exposing the juncture between neck and shoulder. Jungkook's eyes glowed red, and his fangs grew larger in size. He slowly licked the spot, making shivers run down Taehyung's spine.

Jungkook left a soft kiss on the marking spot before burying his fangs in the smooth skin of his mate. Taehyung shuts his eyes close due to the pain, unintentionally burying his fingers in alpha's shoulders, but the other could care less about it.

When the pain faded away, then came the euphoric feeling of being marked, making Taehyung moan softly. Jungkook softly licked the mark, wiping the blood and sealing it, before looking into omega's eyes.

"I want you to mark me too, love. " Jungkook said, and Taehyung looked at him with shock.

"W-Why?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes. He never heard about any omega marking any alpha because it is seen as a disgrace for the higher ranks.

"Just so that we could be equal as a couple. I don't believe in people saying that a submissive's mark is a disgrace, but instead, I think it will ensure you that I belong to you, just as my mark tells others that you belong to me. " Jungkook replied, gently caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

Without wasting a moment, Jungkook flipped their positions, with Taehyung on top of the older. "Mark me, love. " Jungkook said and tilted his head to another side, giving the younger a perfect view of his sharp jawline.

"Thank you. " Taehyung muttered, smiling softly. Taehyung slowly leaned towards the alpha's neck. Just like Jungkook, he softly licked the spot before burying his fangs in older's neck. Jungkook let out a low groan at the pain, but it was replaced by the pleasure of being marked.

Taehyung licked out the blood from the older's neck, sealing the mark, and left a few soft kisses.

"Are you ready, love?" Jungkook asked, seductively licking his lips.

"Yes. " Taehyung replied excitedly, but still, there was a little nervousness inside him. 

Jungkook then again flipped their positions, making the omega stand on his all fours. He kissed Taehyung's lips for the last time before slowly pulling his member until the tip then pushing it deep inside.

"Ahhhh! A-Alpha t-too ahhhh!!"

"So fucking tight you are. " Jungkook groaned out, feeling the intense pleasure of being inside his mate.

Jungkook slowly raised Taehyung's one leg and gripped the omega's hip from the other tightly, which sure would leave marks later on, and started to thrust at an animalistic pace. Taehyung moaned louder, gripping the bedsheets tightly with his hands while feeling the pain and pleasure together.

"A-Alpha I-It f-fee ahhh! "

"Does it hurts, hm?" Jungkook asked, raising the omega's leg up to his shoulders.

"I-It f-fee... fe-feels w-wierd.."

"Here?" The alpha asked, thrusting deep inside, hitting one specific place again and again. Jungkook muttered a small 'Found it,' increasing his pace, also making sure to hit that sweet spot every time.

"Ye-Yes. AHH!! Al-Alpha~"

Taehyung felt like losing his mind when Jungkook thrusted at one specific position again and again. His mind went blank with pleasure, making him feel like he was on cloud 9. It was too much for him that he couldn't form any words and came out for the second time.

"You just came untouched. Too sensitive you are, love. " Jungkook groans, holding Taehyung's body which was shivering due to sensitivity. But this didn't make Jungkook slow down his thrusts, but he increased it so that he could catch up with his mate.

"Ah, love, I am close. " Jungkook grunted, throwing his head back as sweat ran down from his face and back.

Taehyung screamed out in pain when the alpha's dick started to grow in size inside him. Jungkook's thrusts became slow and sloppy, and with one more thrust, he released inside his mate's hole.

Taehyung squirmed in pain as soon as the alpha's knot started to form inside him. It wasn't easy for him to take a True Blood knot on his first time. "P-Pull o-out! " Taehyung whimpered and tried to push off the older.

Jungkook slowly leaned down, hugging Taehyung tightly and sucking on his mark. "It's just my knot, love. It would be fine soon. " Jungkook assured, licking and sucking the omega's earlobe to distract him from the pain.

Taehyung kept on shivering and trembling until the knot went down. Jungkook slowly pulled out his dick, trying not to hurt the omega more.

Once Jungkook pulled out, Taehyung laid on the bed, panting. He felt weird and exhausted. Jungkook leaned down to press their lips together for a few seconds and then pulled out to peck Taehyung all over the face, making the omega giggle out.

"Baby, one more. " Jungkook whispered, and Taehyung looked at the alpha with big doe eyes, not believing if the older really meant it. Well, he does find out that the other really means it when he again starts to thrust his fingers inside the omega's hole, along with sucking his buds, making him moan out in pure ecstasy.

______________________

Now I know I suck at writing smut. Sorry you have to read this kind of shit. I'll work harder next time. (〒﹏〒)

Well..... I don't know if I should improve in this field or not. (─.─||)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.5K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
123K 11.4K 40
★Complete★ ★Short Chapters★ ★Strangers to Lovers★ ★ABO★ -Description- _________________________ ❝Where Omega Jimin was found pregnant just after his...
120K 6.2K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
190K 11.6K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...