My Girlfriend is a Superstar

By secretfan09

Continuation of "Dating a Superstar" (I was thinking that I needed to part from the other story, simply becau... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.1
31.2
32
33
34
35
36
37
38.1
38.2
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - finale pt. 1
51 - finale pt. 2
goodbye :))

42

4.4K 112 47
By secretfan09

(ahuh... as i said... pa-onte onte lang ang update.. alam niyo na siguro kung bakit?? haha.. anyways.. salamat sa comment ha?? lakas niyo tlaga mag pa good vibes :)) oo nga pala.. nagustuhan niyo ba ung spacing ko last chap?? hahaha.. lezz do it again?? hihi.. joke lang :)) less spaces na to.. more words na :))

“Why are you not texting meeeeeeeeee?!” she frustratingly shouted at her mobile phone. It has been hours since they’ve last spoken… it was 3 in the afternoon and she was feeling dead bored on her own.

She stood up from the couch tapping her phone on her forehead.

Would she call knowing he was busy?

If he answers, then what would she say?

Sarah sighed heavily walking back and forth at their living room.

“Anak… may pupuntahan lang kami ni mama ha?” Daddy Delfin appeared behind her.

Quickly, Sarah turned to them “Sama ako! Hindi pa po tayo nakakapagsimba ulit since I came back… magbibihis lang po ako… wait lang… wait lang!” she eagerly said about to leave.

“Op op op” her mom halted “lakad namin to ni papa… puro ikaw na lang ang may date? Minsan lang to anak… ok?”

“Huh?!” Sarah exclaimed “Paano po ako?”

“Aba… eh di kayo ng boyfriend mo ang magdate”

“Daddy naman eh!”

Mr. and Mrs. Geronimo laughed and kissed their daughter goodbye.

“Mii…” Sarah called out as soon as her parents turned their backs “Dii…” she begged. But with no luck, her parents still left her…

Alone…

And bored…

After an hour…

Sarah had already gone tired of her Angry Birds game… scored 18million in her new Temple Run 2 app… and composed over a hundred messages to her friends.

Unfortunately, none of them were free to go out.

Pity.

Her last resort? Go out alone.

She wore her loose brown polo top… her denim fitted jeans… and her favorite flats. Taking her light pink satchel bag, and then off she goes.

4:27 in the afternoon

“What?!” he panicked.

“Sorry Ge… Hindi naman namin alam na aalis siya? Wala kasing kayang magtago ng ganito kalaki sa kanya, kaya ayun… lahat kami humindi nung nagtatawag siya…” Anna explained

Gerald was heavily breathing… his pulse raising. “Ate… saan kaya yun pumunta?” it was really starting to sink in, his plans were falling to pieces… “Ate! Paano na!!!”

Anna held his shoulder “Madali lang naman mahanap yang si Sarah… Sandali, tawagan natin si Manong Lito”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Ano daw po? Nasaan siya?”

Anna hesitantly turned to the anxious… worried… nervous man near her.

“Mag-isa daw eh…”

“Ha?”

She cleared her throat, and weakly continued what she was saying… “Mag-isa daw lumabas… kinuha yung sasakyan”

“Sh!t!!!!” he cursed… forgetting that everything was being caught on cam. He looked around and saw the Sarah G Live crew behind him… also panicking and frightened that they might not show anything for tonight.

Everyone started to dial Sarah’s number… excluding Gerald of course.

Still, nothing…

It was 6:21 and her show has to start at 8:15…

By now, everyone was in panic.

The roses Sarah was supposed to receive at exactly 5 o’clock was already present in the room… it was just delivered back to him.

Gerald hit his forehead with his palm, not knowing what to do.

“Ge! Ano nang gagawin natin?” yelled Gerrome Esguerra after receiving the huge stuffed toys purposely for Sarah “Unti-unti na nilang binabalik ang mga dapat na sa kanya na!”

“Kuya… hindi ko din alam.” he asked nervously

The crew looked around. “Tita… sa tingin niyo?” they asked Sarah’s mom who was sitting beside the over sweating Gerald Anderson.

Mommy Divine chuckled and shrugged her shoulders “Anak, ikaw bahala” she simply said, Daddy D agreeing with her.

“Ge, ngayon pa lang… dapat ikaw na ang magdesisyon.” Mr. Geronimo stated “Paalala lang anak… hindi basta basta yang babaeng pinili mong mahalin… at kung hindi umayon sa panahon ang mga binalak at plinano mo, susuko ka na lang ba? Dahil hindi ito ang una at huling mangyayari to”

Gerald smiled widely “Wala naman po akong sinabing susuko ako eh…” he answered politely “Pero hindi ko na po to kayang paghintayin pa… at least not anymore” he announced and looked at everyone who was around him “New plan guys! Ang tigas kasi ng ulo ng girlfriend ko eh… pahirap!”

*cough

Daddy D faked a cough.

Gerald chuckled and showed him a peace sign… “Pero mahal na mahal ko :)”

7:03pm…

Tic…

Toc…

Tic…

Toc…

Time was ticking… moving… passing :)

(BITIN!!!!!!!!!! hahaha... oo na... ganyan ang life... kailangan binibitin para may hahanaphanapin pa... hehe.. yun lang,, wag po sanang ako ang ibitin db?? hihi.. salamat sa magcocomment po :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 3.4K 56
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
4.3K 75 67
"I won't leave you. I am always here by your side. I will always be your number one fan and supporter." ...
5.9K 369 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...
21.4K 1.4K 31
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴