Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 52

1K 34 10
By shadow1dark2night

The next few days was an obstacle for both Katsuki and _____.

Thankfully it wasn't for too long.

The bad guy was spotted in a bar just in the city. Turns out he was trying to plan something but never got to do it.

______ needed no body guard which made her feel way better and Katsuki felt safe about his family leaving the house regularly now.

But..there was one issue that Katsuki had yet to ask _____ about.

And when he did..

The conversation wasn't as delightful.

He wanted to help a 17 year old boy out.
Levi.

______ had tons of confusion towards Katsuki who was sentimental for some teenager.

But once Katsuki explained the reasoning she couldn't help but feel a little persuaded.

***
"...Katsuki I know what happened to him was upsetting but if his power is that dangerous I don't want him near our kids!" ______ said looking at Katsuki.

"The kid has no where to go, he's been trying to enter my agency for over a year just so he can get one of those condos. I didn't trust or believe him until I saw him in battle. This kids good. The fact that I'm saying it should be enough to convince you!" Katsuki said.

They both stood in the living room.

Kenji and Kyori looking up at them silently sensing the argument growing between their parents.

"Kats we can't!"

"I've helped him control his quirk. He knows his limit. Plus I can't force him into an orphanage since he'll be 18 in a few months. He's got no where to go ______. He's been living on the streets!"

"For the first time ever which I can't believe I'm even saying this to you but, you can let your emotions get the better of you. I understand you care for him but he's dangerous..I'm sure he can find some foster home or just buy him an apartment!"

"I can't do that, this kid needs serious help."

"Katsuki! From what you told me about his quirk he's dangerous! We can't have him around the twins!" She said glaring pointing at the twins.

Katsuki looked at them as they continued to silently watch.

"He has no where to go. I already promised the kid he could stay as long as he didn't hurt you guys!"

"Well that's your fucking mistake!"

"..."

"..he seems like a nice boy but I can't..I can't risk it Katsuki you have to understand that. Even though he's a kid himself, my attention will always be on my own. You didn't promise him a place to stay you promised him a false home which is the worst thing you could do to an orphan."

"Just let him stay for a few days...look he's got power..it's crazy strong, might even be stronger then my damn power! All Might helped me realize my potential I need to help Levi do the same! I cant let him throw what he has away."

"...what if he doesn't care to use his quirk? Or if he loses control? You know what happened in his past. What if that happens again? Katsuki if I let him stay here and allow him to be near our kids, he might go insane and hurt them and that won't be the end of it cause I would leave you. If one of my damn boys gets hurt because of Levi I will leave you." She said holding nothing back from her statement.

In all honesty she did feel horrible for Levi and his situation but she couldn't think about him when she had two other kids to think about.

"That's fine." He said looking at her. "Because he won't touch our kids. I just need you to trust me. He's already a good fighter when I send him out with Silver and River. He just doesn't understand connections and how important they are....it's also about giving him a damn life. If I don't help him he'll never realize how important relationships are. He's just fighting his way through life not caring about anyone who he hurts so-"

"-So he reminds you of yourself? I've already heard all the stories about your past. Katsuki if you want to help him like All Might helped you then that's fine with me. And..I guess it's fine if he stays here for a few days. But how am I suppose to work with him?"

"You won't need to. I'll tell him the orders and he'll follow."

"He's only a teen you can't force all that pressure on him. I cant let you."

"He can handle it."

"Katsuki-"

"He can handle it. Just let it be. I'll let him come after our vacation. How's that sound?" Katsuki asked trying to lighten the mood with a better tone in his voice.

"...I want to meet him first. Before I let him into our house."

"Alright I can plan that."

She stayed silent still unsure about it all but Katsuki walked close hugging her just closing his eyes.

"I promise you..I'll make it work out" he said as she sighed hugging him back.

"While you worry about that boy don't forget the two you left with me." She comments as he looked at her then the twins who were just looking up at him.

He smiled softly pulling away.

"Let's go up."

He helped carry the twins upstairs while the family took a nap together on the king sized bed.

The request Katsuki asked of _____ lingering in her head..

Foster another kid..

***
She didn't pay much attention to last nights talk.

All she wanted to focus on was her upcoming vacation with Katsuki where she'd finally get a free day.

After cutting off all connections with her family she's felt better. Having no one to worry about only her twins.

She was just getting everything ready for the vacation tomorrow.

Katsuki had to be at work for a couple hours so she took care of everything while giving the boys all her love.

Kenji ran over to the bags in the master bedroom just laying onto of it giggling as his mother tried to pack.

Kyori who was on the bed crawled to the edge wanting to get down to join his brother.

_____ let him down as she got Kenji off just to zip the bag.

"There we go! Everything's all good." _____ said smiling as Kyori ran to her legs reaching up for her.

She smiled bending down and picking him up.

"I'm going to miss you two so much, dont be scared without me. You're both gonna have fun with grandma and grandpa." _____ said while sitting on the bed holding Kyori while Kenji stayed by her legs just standing between them.

Kyori buried his face giggling into her neck as she smiled pulling him up and kissing his face.

"You two are such angels..mommy loves you sooo much." _____ said as Kyori cooed loving her affection.

Kenji just attached himself to her leg as she swung him side to side hearing his roaring laughter.

She smiled just taking in this adorable moment with her kids before hearing the door downstairs open.

***
Katsuki walked inside the house just stretching his back making his way upstairs.

The boys recognized his footsteps as Kenji immediately ran to the master bedrooms door waiting as he attacked his fathers legs.

Katsuki smiled down at him picking him up.

"He's getting stronger." Katsuki comments as Kenji giggled touching his mask.

_____ smiled as Kyori reached towards Katsuki as he just walked over to kiss _____'s lips.

He ruffled Kyori's hair before setting Kenji on the bed next to them as he just went to wash up and undress.

"How was work?"

"Annoying." He said while washing his face before stripping to his boxers.

Kenji looked at him and did the same as he removed his shirt just staying in his diaper jumping on the bed towards Katsuki.

Katsuki laughed grabbing him as he then laid down relaxing in bed.

______ turned to face him as she laid down next to him just holding Kyori who sat on her stomach still having his head between her boobs.

Katsuki looked at him and smiled as Kenji jumps on his chest.

"Damn kid"

Kenji laughed as he just tries to balance on Katsuki's chest with his feet.

Katsuki just held his butt so he doesn't fall backwards.

He looked over at ____ as she brushed through Kyori's hair.

"Kats..where's that Levi kid staying currently?" ______ asked.

"..my office"

"What?!"

"He ran out of money so the hotel kicked him out, he refused my payment so i offered the office. He'll be fine there for the next few days until you meet him." Katsuki said.

"Is he alright with staying with us? Does he even know we have kids?"

"He's against it but once he sees you he'll change his mind. He knows who you are as the Hero but not as a person. I gotta says I think he has a crush on you."

"You're kidding.." she said looking at him.

Katsuki laughed. "Apparently not a lot of people know we're married. But he's got a picture of our nude photo shoot with my face crossed out." Katsuki said.

_____ laughed hearing that as Kyori looked up at her being dizzy from her laughing.

Kenji fell down as Katuski caught him and just put him between their bodies.

Kenji looked over at Kyori who just sat silently on his mother.

Katsuki moved Kenji to the other side of the bed doing the same to Kyori getting the boys away from _____ as he sat up.

Kyori looked at Katsuki confused before the boys watched their father jump onto their mother who laughed.

Katsuki bear hugged _____ cuddling her while kissing her face all over.

"I can't wait to finally relax" Katsuki said as she smiled wrapping her arms around him.

"Mhmm and sex." She whispered as he growled lovingly causing her to laugh even more before Katsuki started feeling kicks and slaps at his side.

"AYE- what the hell?" Katsuki turned their body as they both look at the twins glaring at Katsuki.

Kyori tried to sneak in between their arms as Kenji continued to kick Katsuki's side.

"Damn brats, just wait till we send you away tomorrow." Katsuki said as Kyori found his way into the little opening between his parents just being squished now.

_____ pulled her arms away from Katsuki and just held Kyori squishing his cheeks before kissing him.

Kenji kept kicking Katsuki before Katsuki grabbed his leg and laid him down playfully beating him up.

"Stay down"

Kenji laughed grabbing his fingers trying to pull it away as Kyori yawned into _____'s shirt.

____ smiled as Katuski sat up just moving off her.

He leaned to his dresser just grabbing his phone before sitting at the edge of the bed.

Kenji just laid there yawning as _____ sat up slowly picking Kyori up.

"Come on baby let's go to bed." _____ said picking up Kenji with one arm to just set him on the floor.

Kenji held her hand as they walked out of the room and into the twins room.

She set Kyori into bed before putting Kenji down tucking him in.

She smiled kissing his cheek waiting for him to fall asleep before walking out.

______ heard Katsuki's groan as she walked into the room.

He laid on the bed face into the pillow.

She smiles moving to him just getting on top of his back to hug him "what's wrong?"

He arched his back enjoying her weight on it as he mumbled.

"They need me out right now.."

She stayed silent tightening her arms around his waist.

"..now now?"

"Now now."

She sighed sitting up as he follows her up.

"I'll make it quick I promise." He said kissing her cheek before getting up to put on his costume back on.

She just watched him run out of the house checking the time again seeing it already 8pm.

______ just stayed downstairs waiting for Katsuki as she watched TV.

***
5 hours later...
***
Katsuki opened the door walking back inside his house.

There was an emergency at his agency so he had to take care of it.

But now all he wanted was sleep.

He rubbed his eyes walking past the couch before seeing the light from the TV get his attention.

He looked at it confused to see it on before looking over the couch seeing ______ sleeping.

"Dammit.."

He set his things down going over to her as he turned off the tv but right when he touched her face she woke up.

"Katsuki..?"

"Oh shit- I didn't mean to wake you sorry, why are you even down here? Don't tell me you waited here for me." He said as she yawned.

"I wanted to be up when you got home.." she said as he just moved picking her up.

She wrapped her arms around him as he smiled walking her upstairs.

"That's nice but I don't want you to stay up all night waiting for me. You need sleep."

"You do too."

"You more then me."

He set her down as she looked at him.

"All you do is work and you're always so tired..I don't like seeing you overwork yourself." She said as he just undressed to his boxers.

"I don't overwork myself babe. I like my job. Sure I would love a break here or there but that's what this vacation's gonna fix." He said joining her.

Katsuki wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her into him.

She closed her eyes staying against his warm hot body.

"What if we miss them..?"

"Miss who?" Katsuki asked.

She looked at him as he took a second before realizing she meant the twins.

"They'll be fine." He chuckled.

"But what if they think we abandoned them?! Katsuki maybe we should just go for one day..."

He pulled the covered over their heads and kissed her lips while snuggling with her.

"No."

She blushed just hugging him back yet the thought of the twins being upset or crying was painful for ______.

All she could do is wait for tomorrow and see how they'd do..but in honesty a vacation with Katsuki even if it's just for two days sounded amazing.

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...