Medusa

By Xyra_CallMe

Jeongyeon is an aspiring nun, but what will happen if she meet Minatozaki Sana. Update the story: March 21,20... More

1. Envelope
2. Barbie
3. Waiting for you
4. Puppy Dog
5. Her house
6. Terror Father
7. Argue
8. Tension
9. Lewd
10. Save
11. Wasted
12. Dating
13. Surreal
14. Plan
15. Left
16. Peck
17. Neglected Affection
19. Attack
20. Attachment
21. Act
22. Closure
23. End it with sweetness!

18. Escaped

335 39 31
By Xyra_CallMe

Author's note:

Advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGYEON UNNIIEEE🤧💚💚💚🎉

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION ANY EVENTS, PLACES AND ETC ARE ALL FICTITIOUS.

Still unedited and grammatical error exist👁️👄👁️💅

Third Person's POV

Many days passed...

With that small amount of time the three reporters already experience a hell month. Till this day, they eventually meet a huge crisis...

The two towers in the group observe how down the reporters were. The tallest one consoled them by offering delicious food,.. to somehow lessen the burden they are coping.

"I'm afraid to tell you this but you're fired.." Dahyun reenacted what her boss said while bitterly drink her shot.

"They even cleared my desk, nothing is left!" Jihyo shouted...

"Same goes to me..." Nayeon added and hug her four-eyed girlfriend. "HA! Let's suicide now."

"Don't you worry.." Jeongyeon said in assurance. She smirk and coolly sit down on the chair. "I've send a tip 1 week ago from a crazy detective who is obsess into this chaos. I also, left evidences secretly under his table.."

"And?" Tzuyu excitedly hop in.

"Turn on the tv and see it clearly, live.." Jeongyeon confidently commanded.

Jihyo obediently follow their leader and turn on the tv. Their eyes lock on the emergency news presented.. They are fully occupied about it...

"The 3 big news station here in South Korea is under investigation, including all the people working under the station. It is mandated to shut down for a numerous cases filed by the KNPA. It was stated from the Police Bureau of investigation that the 3 big news station has been paid to air fake news and covered cases since-"

"How did you do it?" Nayeon asked.. They are all in shock what just happen. How did this normal lady did all of those things smoothly, easily?!

"It's better not to know it. For your safety... But Tzuyu really did well"

Tzuyu shyly averted her eyes as she felt the warming gaze she receive.

"YOO JEONGYEON." Dahyun called their leaders attention.

The three of them knelt down paying their respect... To this mysterious lady who is all behind those news.

"We are really thankful!" Jihyo gratefully said amidst of her tears rolling down. "we thought that what we are doing is useless. All this time..."

"I admit that you're the best in this work, no one can surpass you. But you're still an assholeeee" Dahyun shared as she wipe her tears using the hem of her clothe.

Tzuyu tap Jeongyeon's shoulder as she chuckled silently.

"Also-"

"Cut the dramas." Jeongyeon retorted to Nayeon while pulling the three of them to stand up. "This is only the beginning... Also, take a rest for now because starting tomorrow. You three will take the lead, without me"

Tzuyu let out Jeongyeon's luggage. The three reporters hold their emotions. They just suppress themselves from crying awhile ago and now this cold lady has gone too far, informing everything at once.

"After this... can we see you again and have a celebration." Jihyo in a sprite of light, hoping to grant her wish.

"This might be the last... so save the celebration for yourselves." Jeongyeon replied and once in a blue moon, show her natural smile.

"B-but why you are suddenly leaving us now!?" Nayeon angrily said and grip Jeongyeon' both wrist

"My fight setting is not here... take care of yourselves and I am grateful with your services"

"Don't come back here..." Tzuyu added but deep in her heart she want to say something essential to her idol. But she can't just naturally utter it. Jeongyeon just rubbed her head and finally pull her luggage.

For the last time she beam and show a great respect by bowing.

¤¤¤

A sudden meeting was implemented  after the news spreading on television and any platforms of social media.

"Does it matter if we have a meeting, we're not the one's who got in trouble." And some other people talking about the controversy.

The partner in crime just stare to each other and just keep their mouth shut.

Everyone end their gossips as their eyes glued to the boss. They automatically showed their respect and start to spread formality that Mr. Minatozaki wants to see.

'He just entered our meeting room unannounced.'

"Everyone this is an emergency,.." The spoke person started to discussed the issue. As it affects their company because of some related issues.

Mr. Minatozaki watched his daughter boringly scan her phone.

"We need to end our contract with the-"

"End that obvious discussion." Mr. Minatozaki cut the speaker out.. He throw a hand signed to his second hand to share a picture to everyone. "Whoever find this woman.., will receive a reward from me."

Sana rudely stand up getting her things and about to go out when a bottled water was throw an inch away from her face. Youngjae left frozen, he almost peed his pants.

"I won't help.." Sana mocked as she continue to walk away "even if I can."

"MINATOZAKI SANA!"

Everyone inside the room are already feeling the raging ambiance. They want to go outside already, because later on they might receive the anger they didn't cause.

"Father,.. I'm going to leave." Sana glance to her father face. She can see how unexplainable that her father shows.

'I'm tired getting scared, I need to move forward. I don't want to stay like a lifeless puppet of yours Father...'

"Try to step out and and you'll never walk again proudly."

Sana just smirk and proceed to go out. The latter left the meeting room but as she walk to a different way, little by little she heard a group marching close..,

Until a group of bodyguards confronted her.

"Come with us or else we will forcefully get you."

"As if!" Youngjae shouted as he throw them a bucket of used oil. "Run Sana!"

Sana run away and throw her things from the other bodyguards trying to get her. She did some unbelievable stunt to get herself inside the elevator. She tried to press the buttons to directly get herself on the ground but.. it doesn't work as she expected. She knows that right now, the building is occupied and controlled by her Father. So bodyguards are everywhere... She looks up and saw a cctv.

'They are watching me.. all eyes are around me. THINK! HOW CAN I ESCAPE!?'

Only seconds away leff and the elevator is going to open.

'This is it...'

The body guard unexpectedly got sweating.. As they saw their boss daughter, pointing a sharp pen on her own neck.

One tried to step close and Sana panic.. she accidentally contact the pen on her neck, it cause a little cut... she felt the tingle pain and a droplet of blood came out.

"Try to step closer and I won't hesitate to kill myself..."

The bodyguards can't help but to follow Sana's order.. They can't take the risk of getting her while in the process of getting injured or worst kill herself. They know how cruel her Father is.. but he still loves her daughter.

¤¤¤

at the Airport

"Eh?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she saw a familiar figure sitting beside her girlfriend. "You better get off your butt on that seat..."

"Chaeyoung..." Mina sending a warning with her honey voice.

"I apologize but.." Jeongyeon show her plane ticket. It indicates that her seat is beside to Mina. "Rest assured I am not disturbing Ms. Myoui. Just pretend that I'm not here."

"Move, I'll sit beside her." Chaeyoung firmly uttered while Mina rolled her eyes and open her mouth.

"That's why I told you to get business ticket.." Mina hissed.

"It just..," Chaeyoung is taken a back. Her girlfriend is mad. She doesn't look look like to let it slide. "I want to save money.."

"Money? or you just mistakenly book our ticket." The elegant woman raised her right brow and will continue to confront this cub. Chaeyoung averted her eyes and press her lips together.

"It is not a mistake.. I.."

"You have a lot of free time to recheck our flight but you didn't."

"I was just so busy.."

Jeongyeon smirk and is about to chuckled but she felt Chaeyoung's dagger stare.

"Don't whine anymore and just sit what's your ticket indicated.."

"Tsk.." The cub angrily sat down beside the ostrich.

Jeongyeon is actually, in between of the lovers. Near the window is Mina, while Chaeyoung is at the other side.

"What's happening between you two?" Chaeyoung asked while trying to have an eye contact to Jeongyeon.

"Interrogate your friend not me."

"Sana is mad at me.., she didn't want to talk to me because it's your fault." Jeongyeon just keep her mouth shut. She slowly close her eyes and tried to sleep. "What a rude person."

"Chaeyoung why you are so mad to Jeongyeon. Are you that jealous because Sana is not around to you anymore.."

"It's not like that and I'm not jealous.."

"So defensive,.. You should have dated Sana and not me. You're acting so annoying right now."

'Why I'm here...' Jeongyeon's thought and wanted to run away between these two. They stop their quarrel as the captain begin his speech before flying.

The two didn't talk to each other until they arrived to their destination.

"Where are you going Jeongyeon?" Mina asked her, while following. "What are you going to do?"

"I'll have to do my important endeavor and I apologize but, I can't tell where."

The little cub is at their back. Following them, glaring.

"We have to eat lunch first before our departure. What you think?" Mina slowly starting an informal discussion with Jeongyeon which sending irritations to Chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon glance back to Chaeyoung.

"I think it's the best thing to leave you both alone. Try to fix the problem before anything else." Jeongyeon smile to Mina and Chaeyoung before she leave them taking a taxi.

"I apologize!" Chaeyoung shouted and bow down to Mina... Mina didn't response anything. Chaeyoung slowly lift her head and saw Mina's teary eyes. She get Mina's hand and use it to slap her face. "I deserve a punishment!"

¤¤¤

"Ma'am we are here..." Sana wake up...

"Where are we?"

The pilot replied and Sana just nodded. She manage to bail from his father and immediately went outside the country.

"Ms. Minatozaki be careful."

"I will..,"

She just brought herself pocket moneys.. While the cards she left it,.. she knows that it will be freeze soon. So, as soon as possible she withdraw a lot of money. But gladly, she have one card which is not registered under her Father's influence. She tried her best to disguise herself.

Good thing that everything is cheap to this country. The weather is also good, not too hot nor cold.

The brunette decided to stroll around the shops as she needs some necessities for her daily routine.

"Thank you here's the key of your room."

Sana replied with a quick smile and went directly to her room. She just book herself to an exclusive tropical beach cottage with a twist of modern designs . She need to relax while hiding from his father. The place she chose is not bustled and known by a lot of people. It's even far away from the country's city. She didn't brought any car because she doesn't know how to drive so she'll just rely to the grab driver or anything.

"What a good view.. it would be better if I have someone beside me." For a moment she thought of Jeongyeon but instantly erase that thought. "Okay so what's the food today..."

The shiba went to a near store, they have different packages of food which she is unfamiliar with. So, she went to a ready meal restaurant and after scanning the menu, she started to drool.

'These foods looks amazing but I wonder what meat they used?!'

She doesn't understand anything as the menus name are native language but the waiter gladly assist her with a warm and welcoming attitude.

"Ma'am we have an English menu and here's a glass of pineapple juice." The waiter offered smiling from ear to ear. "Also, feel free to call me when you are decided what meal will you eat Ma'am." 

The waiter pace and went to another table.

"Wow, his English is so good and natural.." Sana observed the place and notice some foreigners. "I'm not good in speaking english.."

'Jeongyeon is good in communication to- WAIT?! WHY AM I THINKING OF HER AGAIN!!!!!'

On the other side, Jeongyeon is picking up some food.

"How much?" Jeongyeon asked in English. The cashier immediately answered and the latter handed an exact amount of money. She went out to the store and passed a traditional restaurant of the place.

'Wait... is that?' Jeonyeon look back and find the familiar figure.. She tried to scan and failed.  She shrugged it off and immediately leave the place.

"Maybe I am really hungry.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.3K 53
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
59.8K 2K 21
in which Chaeyoung had misunderstandings with a transfer. highest rank; #11 gg [finished]
2.8K 185 15
She's always been a big of Twice, and Sana in particular. But what will happen if JYP adds her to Twice 3 years after their debut? (Sana x fem reader)