A Hakuoki Fanfiction

By Naila_Jimenez_71

Yuki is a strong, independent, and kind women, that carries a deadly family secret. She is a combination betw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 12

1.2K 31 0
By Naila_Jimenez_71

General Narration

The members of the Shinsengumi were on another mission fighting rouge samurai. These were different from before. They were stronger. Yuki was thrown across the road, from the rouge samurai's strength.

Harada: "Yuki! You'll pay for that you bastred!"

Harada attacked the rouge, only to get sent back same as Yuki. They helped each other help as the others interviened.

Hijikata: "Its no use. They're too strong, Kondou."

Kondou: "I know that."

Rouge: "Stop interfering. I'm here for the girl. Hand her over."

The rouge said calm as can be. As he moved with grace sending everyone back. Souji was the one who got back up and charged at the rouge.

Hijikata: "Souji! Don't!"

Rouge: "You should stop this it's futile. You can't beat me."

Souji: "You don't decide that! What do you want with her?"

Rouge: "That is none of your concern."

Souji: "That's where your wrong, asshole."

Souji swung his sword managing to slash his shoulder a bit.

Souji: "Yuki is my concern. She's our concern. She is of the Shinsengumi."

Souji charged again. The rouge was ready this time. He took out two slim swords that came out from his sleeves. With one he blocked Souji's incoming sword and used the other to attack his blind spot. Souji, quickly reacted and shuffled back, barely avoiding contact from the blade. The rouge managed to charge at him and kick him while Souji regained his footing, sending him back. Before anyone knew it, the rouge had taken out most of the Shinsengumi members. Not only that Saito, Heisuke, Harada, and now Souji who lay on the floor motionless. Sannan was not present. He had to maintain the fury core back at Shinsengumi headquarters. All that remained was Kondou, Hijikata and Yuki.

Yuki P.O.V

Why did I feel so weak? My friends. They're hurt. All because this man was after me. How the hell do we beat this guy? He's tough. Hijikata yelled in frustration, snapping me out of my thoughts. He took out a vile with a red liquid. That was the water of life. What the hell was he thinking? Oh right he wasn't thinking.

Yuki: "Hijikata! No!"

Hijikata: "How dare you hurt my friends!"

Rouge: "Even with that, you still can't beat me."

Hijikata: "Shut the hell up!"

Hijikata said as he drank the vile. Hijikata's long black hair turned silver as his purple eyes turned blood red. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's Gina's brother. Why the hell am I joking around at a time like this? Hijikata charged at the man at full power, knocking him down, but not enough to take him down for the count. This went on for a while until one of them was on the floor. It had to be Hijikata.

Yuki: "Hijikata!"

Why am I standing around for? I have to help him. What? I can't move?

???: "Now, now, you don't want to hurt yourself now do you? Just sit back as we tear your boyfriend apart."

A man held me tightly from behind grabbing my wrists, so that I wasn't able to move. I didn't even notice him. Hijikata was beaten to a bloody pulp. His eyes opened barely. His hand was open as he tried reaching for me. I couldn't hear what he said, but I could read his lips.

Hijikata: "Yuki.........no."

Rouge: "I told you, you can't beat me."

The rouge raised his blade as he held Hijikata with his foot. He was going to kill him. I could feel the tears coming from my eyes as I struggled to get free. I can't transform like this, not willingly.

Yuki: "Hijikata!"

Hijikata: "Yuki........this is.......an order ............look away."

Yuki: "No!"

The sword came down. Hijikata's eyes widened. He coughed up blood as his body went limp.

Saito P.O.V

I woke up as I looked at around to see Yuki staring in horror at.....Hijikata's motionless form. No I can't be! He can't be dead. The man that had been holding Yuki released her as she slumped to the ground on her knees.

Rouge: "Yuki, this is what you need. You must learn to hate in order to be valuable to us."

This man spoke as if he were to take Yuki. It sickened me. How dare he. She narrowed her eyes as she continued to stare. Yuki took in deep shaky breaths. Her eyes turned blood red, her long black hair turned to bright silver. It was different this time. She grew fangs as a red aura appeared around her. She grew pitch black feathered wings. What was Yuki? Was this Gina?

Rouge: "Do you hate me now!?"

He yelled as the aura around Yuki made an earie sound.

Saito: "Yuki!"

I could barely hear my own voice as I yelled out to her. It was no use, she is being driven by emotions. The aura dissipated as Yuki growled. She wasn't conscious. Her will and own mind were gone. She was like a lifeless corpse walking around without a soul. Finally, she moved in for the kill. Her speed was unable to read. I couldn't see her, she was fast. This was the full extent of the true power of an S-Class Monster. Yuki and the rouge got pretty far away, giving the other rouge to stand and make his way over to Hijikata.

???: "How ironic. The great Hijikata killed by a mere rouge samurai. What an honor."

General Narration

Before the rouge knew it, Saito's blade was against the rouge's throat.

Saito: "If the Devil Samurai Hijikata, was killed by a rouge, his death would be a disgrace. It is a death that will not come by your hand, because I won't allow."

Without another word, Saito sliced his throat and went over to Hijikata. He looked over him and saw his wounds had healed.

Saito: "Hijikata? Are you alright?"

Hijikata, slowly opened his eyes and looked at Saito.

Hijikata: "If I hadn't............t-taken the water..............of l-life, I would s-surely .........be dead."

He said with a faint smile as Saito sighed in relief as he stood up.

Hijikata: "Saito, where is Yuki?"

Saito: "I don't know."

Both Hijikata and Saito were alarmed by a roar. They looked to see the rouge and Yuki back. The rouge had been beaten to a pulp as he stood his ground. Yuki merely walked foward like nothing had happened. There wasn't a scratch on her.

Yuki: "You'll pay for hurting my friend."

Her voice had changed. It wasn't the voice of Gina nor Yuki herself. It was of a demon quality, feminine, but demonic. She roared as her fangs showed. She had decided it was time to end her little game. She went for the kill. She sunk her fangs into the Rouge's shoulder and began to drain him of his blood as he screamed for mercy.

Rouge: "No! Stop!"

Was all he managed to say before he had been completely drained of his blood. She let him go as he slumped to the ground.
She turned to Hijikata and Saito as they looked at her in shock

Hijikata P.O.V

Was this Yuki or Gina?

Hijikata: "Saito, what happened?"

Saito: "She's running on emotions. When she saw you get stabbed she went crazy and turned into this."

This was because I got hurt. No kind power comes without a price. This must be affecting Yuki. I have to stop her. The red aura was beginning to disapate.

Hijikata: "Yuki?"

Yuki: "Hi......ji......ka......ta. He-elp m-me."

As I thought. This was affecting her gravely. I stood up and went to her. She was dazed. She fell backwards. I reacted quickly and caught her.

Hijikata: "Yuki?"

She looked up at me as her eyes flickered from blue to red, back and fourth.

Hijikata: "Yuki, tell me what to do?"

Yuki: "N-need b-blood, b-before t-too late."

Her body went limp as she fell unconcious. I grew worried. I had to save my comrade. I laied her on the ground as I grabbed my sword and cut my hand.

Saito: "Hijikata, what are you doing?"

She's unconscious, how do I give her blood, like this. It came to me. I drank the blood from my hand, getting a full load into my mouth. The wound was already healded. I picked up Yuki as I placed my hand on her cheeck. I leaned down and placed my lips on hers delivering the blood.

General Narration

As Hijikata transfered the blood to Yuki, her wings grew back into her shoulders as parts of her hair remained silver as the black hair returned. Hijikata removed his lips as he wiped the blood that was on the corner of Yuki's lip.

Hijikata: "Yuki?"

Yuki slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Hijikata. He exhaled a breath of relief as she did.

Yuki: "Hijikata?"

Hijikata: "What is it, Yuki?"

Yuki: "Please, don't tell me you hurt yourself, for my sake."

Hijikata: "You asked me to."

Yuki smiled faintly as Hijikata chuckled.

Yuki: "You idiot."

Was all she said before finally falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
156K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
34.5K 61 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
18K 601 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..