Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 51

1K 33 10
By shadow1dark2night

For the next few weeks ______ paid no attention to her past family's issues.

All she focused on was Kenji and Kyori watching the boys grow up so fast.

Katsuki was still rising in the ranks and being Number 1 Hero kept him pretty busy with daily tasks.

Yet he always found time to be with his family and friends which the two boys loved.

***
Kenji and Kyori were already on their feet being at 10 months old.

To sum it up..it was hell for ______.

"KENJI! Come here right now!" She yelled as Kenji giggled running to the yards door.

Kyori was pulling on his mothers leg wanting to watch TV as he points to the remote.

She just sighed. "In a second Kyori. Go sit down."

She pulled away from him just going to Kenji.

She picked him up as he started to whine reaching to the yard wanting to go outside.

"You can't be out there alone." She said as he whined even more.

"You can go when papa gets home. For now let's watch what Kyori wants." ______ said sitting Kenji down on the couch next to Kyori who struggled getting on the couch.

Kenji whined before seeing the remote that Kyori was handing to _____. Kenji reached and shoved the remote which caused Kyori to whine.

_____ picked the remote up annoyed by the two and turned the TV on putting on the puppy show.

Kyori giggled up at the screen as Kenji glared seeing him smile.

He then looked up at his mother who walked away into the kitchen.

Kenji moved to get off the couch just sliding off it gently before his tiny feet touched the floor.

He then ran over into the kitchen bumping right into his mothers legs as he giggled wanting her attention.

She looked down at him defeated. "Really?"

He reached his arms up to her.

"Baby I'm making food not now" she said turning away just walking to the chicken to cut it but Kenji just followed right behind her.

She let him follow but then heard little footsteps tapping on the floor into the kitchen. She looked over seeing Kyori running over to join them.

______ sighed smiling down at the two boys as they stay by her feet waiting for her to finish.

When she got most of the ingredients together and into the pan she just took her phone out.

"Kenji, Kyori look up" she said as both boys look up at her.

They were both sitting, Kyori between her legs and Kenji at her side as they look up giggling as she took a photo of them.

She smiled at the picture sending it to Katsuki before walking the boys out of there and back to the living room to play with them.

***
"That's not what I fucking asked for was it?!"

"Dynamight we couldn't do that, they refused to help so we had to take matters into our own hands!"

"I had it all written down! Dammit I don't want to deal with you, just get out and fix it." Katsuki glared annoyed as the sidekick nods walking out.

But before Katsuki could sit Soren slammed the door open.

"HEY BESTFRIENDDD!" Soren said smiling walking to Katsuki.

Katsuki sat down just looked at him annoyed. "We're not friends. What do you want?"

"Ok, just hear me out, I need a teeny tiny favor!" Soren said smiling.

Katsuki sighed. "What is it?"

"I was to work on the Aero Project." Soren said having his hands on Katsuki's desk.

"No"

His face fell. "WHAT!? WHY NOT! I'm great for that project!"

"I said no so get out."

"Come onnn Dynamighttt pleaseee! My senses will be the best to help! You know that." Soren said.

The Aero project was a project that scientists were planning to create an object to help Heroes abilities, sense of smell, hear and touch. It was inspired by the Lords drug but this time they want to make it a positive thing just without the damage.

"I said no. Now leave I'm tired and want to finish." Katsuki said opening his laptop.

Soren stayed silent before looking at his desk and seeing the picture of ____. That's when he smirked.

"Right right..just let me make a quick phone call!" Soren said smirking as he took out his phone.

"Do that outside." Katsuki said but Soren didn't listen.

Soren called someone and put the phone to his ear just waiting as he tapped his foot on the ground infront of Katsuki who looked at him annoyed.

"HEY! Hey babe what's up!" Soren said. "Ya I'm good! Yup he's good. Actually I'm with him right now. Just a quick question, can you make Dynamight let me join the Aero Project?" Soren asked as Katsuki immediately realized who it was causing him to stand up and rip the phone out of Soren's hands.

He put the phone to his ear.

"Hello? ______?" Katsuki said.

"Hey, everything okay there? Why won't you let Soren work on that project??"

Katsuki glared at Soren and just sat down on his chair again.

"Because I said so..forget that though. How are you? What are you guys doing? The twins awake?" Katsuki asked while staring at the picture of his family.

"I'm good, the twins and I are watching a movie right now and playing with their toy cars. Did you see the picture I sent you??? They wouldn't leave me alone all day. It was kinda cute."  _____ said.

Katsuki took out his phone looking at the picture she sent and smiled.

"Ya just saw it"

"Hey just give Soren the project and come home, Kenji wants to go outside and I put you in charge of that. So he's expecting you." _____ said.

"Did you now? Well tell him I'll be home soon" Katsuki said smiling softly as he could hear the boys babbling in the background.

Soren looked at him intensely waiting as Katsuki sighed.

"Alright. I'll be home soon I have to go for now. I love you."

"love you too." She said before hanging up.

Katsuki hands the phone back to Soren as he glared. "Fine you can work on the pro-"

"WOOHOO THANKS BUD!" Soren said running out not even waiting for instructions.

"DUMBFUCK!" Katsuki yelled annoyed.

He just looked down at his desk seeing the picture frames of his family.

Maybe I should just go home..

***
"Kenji! really?!"

He looked up at his mother while pointing at Kyori as he tried to defend himself.

"Seriously I can't keep cleaning up after you two. you can't waste food like this." _____ said cleaning the mess of tiny treats that the boys were sharing. It was all splattered on the ground infront of Kenji.

Kyori reached towards _____ as Kenji whined.

She just patted both their head before getting up to throw it away.

Kenji ran stumbling under his own feet trying to get to her which caused him to trip and fall onto his face which caused him to burst into tears.

______ dropped everything going to him as Kyori giggled at the sight.

She picked him off the floor checking his face as Kenji cried loudly.

"Oh lord..baby come on let's put some ice on it, does your forehead hurt? It's pretty red." _____ said kissing his cheek getting him to quiet down as he nods softly.

She smiled walking to the kitchen and taking out an ice pack.

"Wanna touch it? It's cold be careful." _____ said smiling letting him familiarize himself with it before he giggled sniffling as she placed it on his forehead.

Kenji laughed hiding from the ice just burying his face into her chest as she smiled.

"Come on let's leave it on for a little longer. Okay?" She said as he looked at the ice nodding.

Kyori ran over curious as he reached up for her too.

She smiled down at him.

"Let's go to your room. Kyori can you pick up your toys?" ______ asked as she walked to the living room.

Kyori followed right behind her as Kenji rests his head against her chest with the ice pack he was playing with.

She helped Kyori up holding both boys carefully taking them upstairs.

"Geez you two are getting so fat." She said while slowly putting them both down.

Kenji giggled running back over to the carpet to his toys as Kyori stayed by _____ reaching for the ice pack in her hands.

She just hands it to him as he placed it on his forehead just like Kenji had.

______ smiled down at him before walking to her own room to finally do their laundry.

***
Katsuki opened the door hearing dead silence.

He closed the door and walked upstairs seeing no one downstairs.

He first opened the boys bedroom door and immediately was trampled with twins at his legs.

Katsuki smiled down at them as he looked up not seeing _____.

"Where's your mother?" He asked as Kyori took this chance seeing the door open to go to her as Katsuki just followed behind while taking off his mask.

The twins waddle their way into the laundry room where ______ was.

She turned her head hearing the twins as she then saw Katsuki.

"Hey"

"Hi, you're home early." She said as he walked over hugging her while the boys just hug their legs giggling.

"Well, good thing you boys are here, you can help me take these to the room." She said turning holding the basket and putting it in Katsuki's arms.

"How lovely." He said as she smiled kissing his cheek.

The twins whined wanting their attention back on them as ____ took two shirts from the basket and handed it to them.

"Follow daddy." She said to them as Katsuki motioned for them to follow as he walked out.

The boys giggle running to follow behind him as _____ smiled watching.

***
They were all eating dinner at the table.

The twins in their high chairs just nibbling on baby food while their parents eat chicken Parmesan.

They were just talking about their days together, the topic of Katsuki still having to take the boys out to the yard also popping up.

"Maybe do that tomorrow, I want them to sleep early tonight. They had no nap today." _____ said.

"Seriously? Does that really matter I'm sure they'll be fine. They don't even seem tired." Katsuki said while looking at the twins who had a mess of a face.

"I knoww, but they skipped nap time. So now it's bedtime early. Plus it gives us more alone time." She said smiling as he smiled hearing that.

"True, speaking about alone time..I reserved a spot for us to go to a trip next week, it'll only be for two days but it's still something. You wanna go?" Katsuki asked.

"Trip for what?"

"Just to relax, I wanna be with you and not worry about anything else. We'll leave the kids with my mom."

"..I've never been apart from the boys for a day. Won't it be hard? A few hours they can deal with but-"

"Babe. They'll be fine." Katsuki said.

She frowns looking at the boys as they were reaching to touch eachothers hands giggling.

"..just for two days?"

"Ya unless you want it longer then I can make it work-"

"No two is enough."

"Sounds good-"

Katsuki's phone went off as he just picked it up.

______ got up to clean the table since they finished eating.

While Katsuki was on the phone she cleaned the boys faces and let them down so they could play.

"The hell- who was it- what do you mean you don't know?! Check the fucking cameras- you did? Ok then do a public scan! Find out who the hell it was, even if it's not his brother it could be a stupid messenger. Find out and let me know." Katsuki said before hanging up.

He just sighed feeling a shove his feet and seeing Kenji looking up at him.

He just bent down picking him up before looking back at where _____ was.

Kenji pointed at the yard but Katsuki just turned away from it.

"Hell no I'm not trying to get killed tonight." Katsuki said not wanting to piss _____ off.

Katsuki just carried Kenji to Kyori who was already yawning in ______'s arms.

"Bed time?" He asked as ____ nods.

They take the twins upstairs taking a few minutes to put them both to sleep before making their way to the bedroom.

______ laid right into bed sighing as she stretched her entire body out.

Katsuki smirked and jumped right on top of her body hugging her as she laughed.

She hugged him back body cuddling close together.

He grabbed her legs making her wrap them around his waist as he just buried his face into her tits.

She hugged his head brushing her fingers through it.

"They're fluffy" he mumbled as she smiled.

"Thanks?" She laughs just gripping his hair and pulling it up so he looked up at her.

She smiled leaning her head down to just kiss his forehead before letting go and letting him go back to his pillows.

"What was the phone call about?" She asked just stroking his hair.

"..remember those three bad guy brothers I told you about? The ones who crashed into the cafe that you and the boys were in..Someone anonymous visited that guy in jail today. There's still one brother out there so if he's planning on attacking I need to stop him before he does and cut off all connections with his brother. But those idiots at the station just let anybody talk to prisoners." Katsuki said.

"Well I'm sure whatever he's planning he won't get away with." She said.

He sighed. "I just don't want you to get involved.."

"I won't, I hardly leave the house and when I do it's always with Mina or for groceries."

"That's still a chance for you to get hurt..what if I stay home?" Katsuki asked looking at her.

"What? No! No you have to work-"

"I don't have too. I'm the boss"

"You're also number 1. You may be my top hero but you can't ignore the others in Japan who also need you." She said squishing his cheeks.

"Ya well I don't care about them. You're always number 1 in my heart babe." Katsuki said as she smiled.

"I better be." She smiles before tilting her head back. "But still..I can protect myself and the kids if I have too..."

"I know you can but I won't feel good if I don't know if you're safe or not...I can't have anything happen to you guys."

"What could possibly happen?"

"...don't make me even think about it." He said just tightening his arms around her before flipping over to have her on top.

She just kissed his cheek resting her body on his.

Katsuki closed his eyes enjoying her embrace it being the one thing he needed after such an annoying day.

"..I'll think of something, at least for a while until I can confirm he won't attack you." Katsuki said.

"Kats we'll be fine. I'll just stay home."

"He can find where we live. I'm not risking that."

"Well it's not like we can go to other peoples house cause they'll be caught in the mess too then."

"I know.."

"And surely not Mitsuki and Masaru. I could never force them to stay here with us even if they were okay with it."

"I know."

"Mina and Kiri are already busy with Emori and work, and Takade still hasn't moved into his apartment so he's not here either to stay with us-"

"I'll get one of my men to stay with you."

She looked at him completely dumbfounded.

"Excuse me?" She sat up straddled on him now as he sat up to meet her face.

"Think about it, for the times I'm not here he can protect you guys-"

"Kats you would really trust a random person with your family?"

"definitely not. I don't need anyone to protect you guys I can do that myself..but I know one person who I can trust. He's already proven he can fight and protect. He's not really in my agency yet since I told him he wasn't worth it-"

"If he wasn't worth it why the hell should he be the one protecting the kids? Katsuki I can handle it. seriously I beat you, I'm sure I can take on one person." _____ said annoyed by his idea of having a body guard in the house.

"It's just so you don't have to be on guard every second."

"I don't need a body guard."

"Then think of it as a body guard for the boys."

"You don't think I'd take care of them?" She asked glaring as he immediately realized how she was taking his words.

"What!? No! No I know you can protect them- babe no it's not like that, I just want you guys to have extra protection. If the guy actually manages to find our house and attack here then let that body guard take all the hits and you can take the twins and run. That's all." Katsuki said to her as she stayed silent.

"I don't like the idea of a stranger in our house."

"..I'll introduce him to you tomorrow."

"You never trust people or even like them easily. Why change now?" She asked concerned.

"If it's to protect you and the boys then I'll have to. Listen I won't ever forgive myself if something was to happen when I'm not around. Just...let me do this and be at ease. He'll just inform me about how you guys are doing. He won't interfere in your life or the boys life. Think of him as a shadow."

"I'd prefer not to have a shadow watching my babies."

Katsuki stayed silent looking at her. "He's a hard worker. I've already done a background check and there's nothing suspicious. I wouldn't trust just anyone with my family. You know that."

"...let me meet him first and then I'll decide." She said as Katsuki pulled her back to lay on the bed again as he closed his eyes.

"Alright I'll bring him home for dinner then."

She just nods silently thinking about it.

I don't need a guard..but..If I did fail to protect the boys then I guess it would be good to have extra help..

She buried herself into Katsuki's body as he wrapped his arms around her caging her in.

She closed her eyes just slowly drifting off to sleep.

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
2.6K 83 7
Bakugo Katsuki is a well known singer across ALL of Japan. His dream is to travel to America, so he could meet other famous artists like him and get...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...