Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

Von gumaank

Mehr

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-62

2.9K 489 89
Von gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nandini gathered herself and started assembling her dish. First the cooked spaghetti, than sauce, than meatballs and then lots of cheese. Doing that, she kept that for baking and turned to Manik who was all the time back hugging her.

Nan-did you sleep well?

Ma-yes.........and now we don't know that if we will be able to sleep on time or not.

Nan-hhmm........this lockdown has ruined all the sleeping timings.

Ma-hhmm.

Nan-so now?

Ma-nowwwwwwww...........should we dance a bit.........since your dish is still getting ready.

Nan-dance!

Ma-hhmm hhmm.

Nan-okay.

Ma-prefect.

Saying that he came to the music player and came to her. At first they were doing the normal couple dance, moving in sync, than Manik twirling her, than they moving away with their hands joined and than Manik pulling her and taking her in a back hug.

For one song they were sane, in the next song they tired doing some salsa and tango dance together and having not much practice they would fail or end up doing something funny which ended up them in laughing on themselves.

After trying this, Manan started doing some crazy club type dance and were laughing and enjoying their time. They were so much lost that they didn't hear the ting sound of the oven. After dancing like crazy for some 20-25 mins, they were tired and that is when Nandini realised about her dish and rushed to the kitchen to see the oven off automatically.

She checked her dish and it was like prefectly baked. So Nandini got it out with the help of oven gloves and placed directly on the table. Manik got the plates and fork and Nandini filled their plates. They were talking in btwn eating and than cleaned the post dinner mess.

It's around 11.00 pm and they were not sleepy. So the came on the couch and Nandini showed him his schedule and all the projects that are line up. After they were done this, Nandini had gone to use the loo and that is when Manik felt like drinking vodka.

He came in the kitchen and took a normal glass and poured it half, that would make at least 5 sips. He took that 2 sips and that is when he heard an avoidable sound from the balcony which is why he left his glass on the kitchen slab and came out.

By the time he was looking around, Nandini was out of the loo and came downstairs to look after Manik but didn't find him in the living room which is why she came to the kitchen but that was empty too. She turned to go to look after him but saw water filled in a glass.

Thinking or wishing nothing, she took the glass and gulped down that remaining water which actually was vodka. Her throat burned and she frowned coz water felt spicy. She filled the glass with tap water and drank it but that felt normal, that's why she thought to talk to Manik.

Leaving the glass in the sink, she came to the living room to find him but before she could take any efforts, Manik himself came back and Nandini asked.

Nan-kaha the aap?

Ma-woh kuch zor ka aawaz aaya balcony mei so I had gone to check it.

Nan-weird.........abhi I had water and that was spicy..........kuch zayda hi ajeeb chizein ho rhi hai aaj.

Manik started thinking spicy thing and than it clicked him. He asked doubtfully.

Ma-woh thoda sa pani that was on the kitchen slab?

Nan-haan wohi.

Manik slapped his forehead and asked.

Ma-have you drank any alcohol in your life?

Nan-sharab khrb hai.........we should not drink........but I know that you drink.........but I also know that you drink occasionally.......so it's okay.........I don't mind that.........waise apne kyu pucha yeh?

Ma-nhi kuch nhi.........woh jo theeka pani peeya na tumne.........woh pani nhi vodka tha.

Nan-Aacha toh thik hai.........muje laga pani khrb aa rha hai..........KYA.........woh vodka tha..........haww..........ab kya hoga.

Well Nandini was simply talking and than she freaked out on hearing that and than panicked. Seeing her multiple reactions, Manik said.

Ma-calm down Nandini.........tumne vodka peeya hai.........zeher nhi..........come have some lemon toh shayad you won't get that much drunk and let's go to bed to avoid any mishaps.

Nandini bobbed her head and hugged his elbow and started walking with him. They came in the kitchen and Manik cutted a lemon in half, washed it and gave it to her. Nandini started sucking it but the sourness of the lemon hit her and she said.

Nan-bahut khatta hai.

Saying that she shivered with that lemon taste and Manik stayed silent coz they have no other way to this. Somehow they got enough amount of lemon in her body and than Manik picked her up in bridal style and took her in the room.

Being in his arms, Nandini started feeling toxicated and she just prayed to sleep as fast as possible. Manik made her lay down on the bed and closed her eyes and started patting her so that she can sleep. Nandini too was on the verge of sleep but vodka hit her finally.

At the beginning, she was being all silent with closed eyes and Manik thought that she slept but than after few mins, she started giggling with closed eyes and that is when Manik panicked coz he had no idea that how would she behave now.

Slowly slowly Nandini opened her eyes and continued giggling while Manik palmed her eyes, closed it and said.

Ma-sleep Nandini.

Nandini obeyed him but for 2 mins and than again started opening her eyes, Manik started saying her again and again but now she was not in her control which is why Manik tried to try the screaming trick and he yelled at her.

Ma-SLEEP NANDINI.

Getting scolded, Nandini started crying like a kid and Manik felt bad. While crying and sniffing, Nandini spoke.

Nan-aap bahut bure hai (sniff sniff) dadaji ne aaj tak mujpe nhi chilaya aur aap (sniff sniff) aap bahut bahut bure hai..........nhi rehna muje aap k sath..........muje dadaji k pass jaana hai. (Sniff Sniff)

And she cried more to which Manik cupped her cheeks and said genuinely.

Ma-aacha I am sorry........I'll not shout at you........but please let's just sleep.

Saying all this, he wiped her tears and Nandini bobbed her head on his latter part. They laid down again and tried sleeping but the alcohol effect wasn't helping Nandini which is why after 5 mins, she sat back again and said.

Nan-you are so boring Manik..........I don't want to sleep.........I want to dance.........yes I will dance.

Saying that she started getting out of the bed and Manik tried stopping her but failed, while Nandini came in front of the bed yet far away and started dancing along with singing.

Nan-Jeene ke hain chaar
Din baaqi hain bekaar din

She started shaking her hips right and left along with showing her 4 fingers.

Hey jeene ke hain chaar
Din baaqi hain bekaar din

Jaaye jaaye nhi.........yeh galat hai.

She stopped singing and dancing abruptly saying that and than got into some thought process and than said.

Nan-ek min.........I'll be back.

Saying that with uneven steps, she walked away and Manik saw her entering his walk in closet. Soon he saw her coming back with one of his ironed shirt. He was thinking that what she will do of that, when Nandini came back on her previous place and said.

Nan-haan so kaha the hum!

Though it sounded like a question but she was asking herself and that kept her forefinger on her chin and started thinking and than after few seconds realised it and said clicking her fingers.

Nan-arey haan..........hum wahan the.

Saying that she started pointing at the ceiling and Manik looked up. When he looked up, that is when he heard Nandini singing again. He looked back at her and saw her singing along with dancing with that same step of moving her waist right to left and vice versa and showing her 4 fingers and the shirt that she had bought was resting on her shoulder.

Nan-Jeene ke hain chaar
Din baaqi hain bekaar din
Hey jeene ke hain chaar
Din baaqi hain bekaar din
Jaaye jaaye jaaye jaaye

What he saw next was beyond his imagination. Nandini was doing Salman khan's towel step with his shirt.

Ek baar jo jaaye
Jawaani phir na aaye

Hey hey jawaani phir na aaye.

She had holded both his sleeves on either side and the whole shirt btwn her leg and than doing that step. His collar was rubbing slightly on her panty and Nandini was doing that step gracefully. She repeated that stanza along with changing her position.

Nan-Jaaye jaaye jaaye jaaye
Ek baar jo jaaye
Jawaani phir na aaye
Hey hey jawaani phir na aaye

Seeing her like that, Manik couldn't hold and started laughing whole heartedly while seeing that, Nandini stopped dancing and spoke feeling proud.

Nan-aap ko aacha laga.........yeah........I'll dance more.

Saying that she started removing the music of naagin dance and started dancing like a snake on the floor. Seeing her like that, Manik laughed and got up, he made her stand up and said.

Ma-bas chalo..........now you must be tired....... Let's get to bed.

Hearing bed, Nandini stopped and said.

Nan-aap bed pe aise hi jayenge?

And than she started scolding him.

Nan-aapko mummy ne sikhaya nhi hai..........sone se pehle susu krna chahiye.

Saying that she got out of his hold and came in the bathroom. She opened the cover of the pot and removed her panty and started urinating like boys, that is, in standing position. Since her bladder was not full, it took time for her pee to discharge from her body.

Which is why after waiting for few mins, when Nandini didn't come out, Manik entered the loo coz the door was wide open and just when he entered, Nandini started discharging and when she started peeing, she started singing again.

Nan- Humka peeni hai peeni hai humka peeni hai

Humka peeni hai peeni hai humka peeni hai

And along with that she started moving her hips once again.

Humka peeni hai peeni hai humka peeni hai

Due to her this action, all her pee was dropping on the pot and the floor and Manik came ahead, along with spoiling the surrounding, Nandini had messed herself too but she was busy in singing only.

Humka peeni hai peeni hai humka peeni hai

Manik came beside her and stopped her.

Ma-Nandini..........stop it.

And luckily on this she was done with her job. She started blinking her eyes coz she could see things blurry now and that's why she wasn't not able to recognise Manik. Infact she was so much in daze now that she hardly felt anybody around her.

While Manik held her from her elbow and quickly cleaned everything with the faucet and than decided to give her a quick shower. This will help her to get cleaned and a cold shower might help them to reduce the alcoholic effect.

So after cleaning everything and quickly getting a towel, he dragged Nandini under the shower to give her a quick bath and all Nandini did was to follow him coz now she hardly understood anything and could see anything. Only god knew what more held in for Manik, who was praying for this night to end up soon.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it.......avoid mistakes as I have just completed writing and I hoped you'll have enjoyed this.......well a hint, some more fun to come 😉. I hope you liked this drunk Nandini. Next update on Thursday, good night bye.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

101K 5.7K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...
305K 15.4K 44
Heya all this is a new story its about how manan get close to each other even when circumstances get them far... I hope u all will like it...
267K 22.3K 38
#2-killer (29/4/2021) #10- Manan(29/4/2021) #14- blood lust(29/4/2021) No one life is perfect or filled with happiness always...ups and downs are hum...
326 25 21
.