Together Through Eternity ( E...

De Hikarhyumie

Five hundred years ago, they thought that she's one of the casualties alongside with her. The First Archon of... Mais

Author's Notes (Please Read)
Character Profile
A/N
Quick A/N ~
Act One
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Special Chapter One
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Special Chapter Two
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Interact With You (10/09/2021)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
"Reason"
Chapter Twelve
Act Two
Character's Story Up Until Now
Act Two: Prologue
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
What if?
small update
A/N: Updates and Rewrite Version
Important Announcement
Her Parting Gift

Chapter Ten

3.9K 151 105
De Hikarhyumie

A/N: Most of the dialogues came from the Archon Quest Chapter Two, Act Three...

...

Komore Teahouse, Inazuma City

As soon as Lumine and Paimon opened their eyes, they were brought by Y/N near the Komore Teahouse.

"That's was close!"

Paimon sighed.

"Where's Y/N?"

Both of them looked around only to find no one but themselves. Lumine was worried and notices her charm was radiating.

"I'm going to take a rest... Please take care the of the rest..."

Lumine and Paimon heard Y/N speak on their minds. It's coming from the charm she gave to Lumine.

"Rest well... Y/N."

"Hey! Don't make us worry next time! Or Paimon would be very angry!"

Both of them thought as they heard Y/N's giggles.

"I'll try me best!"

The charm went back to it's usual state. Lumine softly smiled and turned to Paimon.

"Let's go and talk to Ayaka."

...

Lumine and Paimon both entered the Komore Teahouse and went to Ayaka and Thoma.

Ayaka smiled at her friends' return and asked.

"Well, Lumine? How did it go?"

"I'm not sure... We lit up the fireworks and ran."

Lumine answered as she was hoping that it'll go well.

"Well done. Let's wait for news from Sayu."

After some time Sayu arrives while panting, along with the documents in hand.

"I know exercise helps you grow, but this was a little too much exercise... I feel so dizzy... Everyone is spinning..."

Sayu complained as she held her head until she closes her eyes.

"No. I can't sleep yet. There was something important I was supposed to do first... Oh, right, yeah. I got it."

Sayu quickly opened her eyes and looked at everyone.

"I didn't know how to find the document you guys were talking about, so I just swiped a whole bunch of stuff that looked suspicious...

Here you go... I'm going to sleep now..."

Sayu handed the documents to Ayaka as she went off.

"Milady, what are we looking at?"

Thoma asked Ayaka whose eyeing the documents.

"The sealed envelope must be official report that the Tenryou Commission is preparing to present to the Shogun... In addition, we have... Correspondence with the Fatui."

Ayaka crosses her arms.

"It's seems that Guuji Yae was right. They have been fomenting unrest behind the scenes."

She looked at Lumine.

"Lumine, this should be ample evidence. Please take them to Guuji Yae. I trust she will have a plan for the next step... I will also gather some people to try and root out the rest of the Fatui in Inazuma."

Ayaka said as she handed the documents to Lumine in which she nodded.

"Still, mind yourself when you face the Shogun. I still get goosebumps just thinking about her drawing that blade..."

Thoma said as he crosses his arms.

"Again, well just have to trust Guuji Yae. She is close to the Shogun, so maybe she will have a way..."

Ayaka said as she pondered for a bit.

"If Paimon remembered correctly, it should be time for our meeting with Yae Miko soon."

"You're right. We should probably prepared right now."

Both of them nodded at each other. They said their goodbyes to Ayaka and Thoma as the two wishes them good luck. Lumine and Paimon soon head off to the Grand Narukami Shrine to the appointed day.

...

The Grand Narukami Shrine, Mt. Yougou

"Lady Guuji, Here I am, as promised. Rest assured I came here alone and told no one about this trip."

Sara walked towards Yae Miko as she crossed her arms. Yae nodded at her.

"I knew you would keep your promise, after all... I'm sure you've barely able to take your mind off it these past few days- have you manage to get sleep at all?"

Yae said as Sara widened her eyes for a bit.

"I-I... You've quite mistaken. I would never doubt the leaders of my clan... So. Where is your proof?"

Sara looked directly into Yae's eyes.

"Here."

Lumine and Paimon arrived just on time to see Yae and Sara.

"Ah, how wonderful. Everyone's keeping their promises today... Hand them to Sara. She can examine them for herself."

Yae smiled as she saw the two behind Sara who turned around to see the Traveler and her companion.

"What is this?"

Lumine handed the evidence to Sara as she accepted it. Sara pondered as she look into the documents.

"I see this documents bears the official  seal of the head of the Kujou Clan, and it doesn't look like forgery...

I don't understand... Not a single word of the resistance, Sangonomiya or the situation on the front line."

Sara read through the document.

"What about the soldiers who gave their lives on the front line, or the hardship endured by the people? Do they deserve no mention!?"

She looked down, everything said by Yae was nothing but the truth.

"Utter disregard for human life. Why would they want to hide it?"

Sara continued as Yae intervenes.

"For the sake of the Vision Hunt Decree, of course. Don't you think the Shogun might reconsider her policy if all the things you just mentioned appeared in this report?"

Yae closes her eyes as she talked behind Sara.

"So the Tenryou Commission... They are deliberately deceiving the Shogun?"

Sara felt betrayed as she said those words.

"Yes. Now... who else do you think might be benefiting from the Vision Hunt Decree?"

Yae continued.

"I also have a confidential letter here."

Lumine said as she handed the letter to Sara.

"This is a letter form the Tenryou Commission to the Fatui. The head of the Kujou Clan kept this a secret from the Shogun, too."

Paimon explained the letter.

"Well? The things you wanted to see, but also wished not to see, are here before you... Surely... You aren't planning to turn a blind eye to them?"

Yae crossed her arms as she stared at Sara. She's waiting what she'll do after all of the secrets have been revealed right in front of her eyes.

Sara could only grit her teeth.

"So everything I've been held on to... It's all... How could they... Argh! This betrayal is unforgivable... Takayuki, you've got some explaining to do!"

Sara said as she stormed off the shrine.

...

"Kujou Sara seems pretty angry, huh. Looks like our Tenryou rebellion is successfully underway."

Paimon commented while looking at the direction Sara took off.

"The Shogun's Army is without a leader for now... And if we follow her, we might be able to meet the Raiden Shogun."

Lumine replied.

"Yup yup, let's catch up to her."

Paimon agreed.

"Hold on, Traveler. There's something else we need to discuss."

Yae said, making Lumine and Paimon to turn around to her.

"Huh?"

"Last time you entered the Plane of Euthymia, it was in front of the Statue of the Omnipresent God, correct?"

Lumine nodded.

"You must find a way to recreate the circumstances of that day... If you can get the Raiden Shogun to "open her heart" to you once more before the Statue of the Omnipresent God, you will have the opportunity you need..."

"I'll do my best."

Lumine said, filled with determination.

"Take this with you as a farewell gift."

Yae softly smiled as she handed something to Lumine.

"What is it?"

Paimon asked.

"The omamori from the Grand Narukami Shrine are very potent indeed. I thought I'd put one aside for you..."

Yae said, as Lumine accepted the omamori charm. She thought it looks like the one Y/N gave her during they've first met back in Chinju Forest.

"Thank you... I will treasure it."

Lumine examined the charm as she thanked Yae.

"Hehe. If you find yourself at your wits' end, take it out and see what happens. Maybe your prayers will be answered, and all your problems will disappear in the blink of an eye...

Or, if you ever think about me during your journey, take it out won't you? Who knows, maybe I'll just end up appearing right in front of you.."

Yae smiled. However, Lumine noticed Yae's glanced on her. It is somewhat different.

"Miko, is something wrong?"

Yae widened her eyes for a bit. Lumine thought she was kind of lonely this day.

"She's going to do it. If this is the fated day, she will do it without any hesitation."

Yae closed her eyes, knowing Y/N more than anyone but Ei.

"What do you mean?"

Yae averted her gaze to the two as she sighed. She walked towards Lumine and Paimon.

"Please... do it also for her."

Lumine brought out Y/N's charm in which it is in normal state. Yae smiled as she saw the charm.

"I will..."

Lumine smiled as she held both of the charms she received.

"Also, if anything happens to her, might as well give little one's charm to Ei."

Yae said as she glanced Y/N's charm. Lumine nodded.

"Well then... Time for you to face my hopeless fool of a friend... I'm counting on you."

...

Tenshukaku, Inazuma City

After bidding farewell to Yae Miko, Lumine and Paimon soon heads off to catch up to Sara. After a while of running, they arrived at their destination.

They saw Sara in the entrance of the headquarters. She then noticed the arrival of the two.

"You followed me here? You've got guts, I'll give you that...

Since you are a witness. I suppose I can shield you from arrest- at least until I have received an explanation from Takayuki."

Sara said without facing the two. She then crossed her arms and continued speaking.

"But... If it turns out that you have been deceptive in this matter, then not only will you be arrested immediately, but you'll be in charges with one more crime... Do I make myself clear?"

She then looked at Lumine.

"Perfectly clear... Lead the way."

Lumine replied.

"Hmph. Good."

The three of them now headed at the Tenryou Commission Headquarters, but the guards from the entrance blocked them.

"It's the master's orders... General Kujou, we can't let you in..."

One of them said as other guards followed suit behind the three of them.

"Please leave..."

Sara gritted her teeth as she and Lumine readied their weapons for a fight.

The guards around them focused their spears around the three.

"Oh no... What are we going to do!?"

Paimon panicked.

"We will fight..."

Sara and Lumine nodded to each other as they charged on their opposite directions.

"Tsk! Guards!"

The guards also followed suit.

Sara aimed and fires rapidly from her now, knocking anyone who dares to stand in their way.

Lumine on the other hand, use her Electro powers to launch thunder shadows in front of her.

Both Sara and Lumine were the only one standing victories, until a new batch of guards followed suit from the entrance.

"Just how many are they assigned to guard here?"

Sara gritted her teeth as she readied an Electro charged attack. Lumine also prepared to fight once again, gripping her sword.

"Charge!"

They heard someone screamed. Lumine widened her eyes in relief seeing the resistance appeared as they intercepted the Shogunate guards.

"Traveler! Go! We'll take care of this!"

The young man said as he leads the resistance army.

They saw another familiar individual wielding his sword and created swirling winds that drove away the guards. He then looked up to Lumine and Paimon and waved as he nodded.

"General Gorou! Kazuha! The resistance army came... But how did they know we were here?"

Paimon exclaimed as they saw the resistance arrived just in time to aid them.

"Let's talk about that later! Let's go!"

Sara said as she barged in the Tenryou Commission Headquarters. Lumine and Paimon followed suit.

...

Tenryou Commission Headquarters, Tenshukaku

As soon as they entered the headquarters, they were surrounded once again by the guards.

"Apologies, Ma'am orders from the top. No one is allowed to enter!"

One of them said as they readied their spears. However, Sara and Lumine didn't falter as they walked towards them.

"Out of my way! I need to speak to him. I won't tell you twice!"

As the guards was about to attack, they felt a huge amount of pressure that they end up knocked out.

"Huh?"

Sara stopped aiming from her now as she wondered why the guards started to lose their conscious.

"Lumine! Y/N's charm!"

Paimon exclaimed.

"My savior?"

Sara then looked at Lumine who brought out the omamori. It started to glow radiantly as they have to cover their sight.

A fog appeared in around them in which Y/N revealed herself. Not liking the situation they are in. The three widened their eyes at her sudden appearance.

More guards arrived to stop them, only to stopped in their tracks as Y/N brought out her Electro infused sword as she slashed it front of her driving away anyone ahead of her.

Sara then saw one more guard arrived. However, it seems it was the leader appointed to guard the place. He brought out his sword and charged at Y/N who is standing still.

"...!"

Sara then launches out an Electro infused attack and Lumine unleashes three thunder shadows. The leader stumbled on the ground, defeated without any signs of standing up.

"Stop! Sara, have you gone insane!? How dare you disregard my orders!"

Kujou Takayuki walked on the platform in front of them.

"M-Master, I..."

Sara tried to speak up.

"Go on, ask him! Don't learn him intimidate you!"

Paimon reassured Sara.

Sara looked down until she felt someone patted her head. She looked who did it, until she heard her speak.

"Go on, little tengu... I'm here..."

Sara widened her eyes. She saw her savior smiling gently at her. Tears started to form in her eyes as she nodded.

Sara then faced Takayuki.

"... Master Takayuki, I've seen the report to the throne and the letter to the Fatui... Please, tell me... Why?"

Sara said.

"So this is how my documents went missing from the headquarters? You stole them..."

Takayuki said as he pointed out to Sara with anger.

"Should I take your words to mean that... These documents were not forgeries? They were really penner by your own hand?"

Sara said as she walked towards Takayuki.

"Please tell me, Master, I need to know... Has the Tenryou Commission really... Betrayed the Shogunate!?"

She continued.

"Hmph... Yes, I have dealings with the Fatui. And yes, the report you saw was penned by my hand."

Takayuki crossed his arms as he nodded.

"Heh, he just came right out and admitted it..."

Paimon commented.

"The diplomats from Snezhnaya promised a very generous reward indeed... And all they requested of me in return was to see that the Vision Hunt Decree is upheld...

For too long, the Kujou Clan's position has been coveted by so many. There is no shortage of clans who would tear us down at the first opportunity."

Takayuki said.

"So, when the chance arose to gain the backing of another powerful nation and crack down on our enemies at the same time...

It appeared to me to be an excellent deal. I simply saw no need to inform you, Sara."

He continued as he looked at Sara who seems saddened by all of this.

"But... You worship the Shogun. How can you betray her after all this time and act like it's nothing!?"

Sara said.

"Betrayal!? How can you call this a betrayal? The Fatui may think they are using me, but the reverse is true... What could they possibly hope to achieve?

Takayuki furiously said, he then looked up.

"When the lighting strikes in Inazuma, they shall fall to their knees and tremble, paralyzed by fear and trepidation...

After all...

None can contend with the supreme power of the Almighty Raiden Shogun and the Musou no Hitotachi!!"

He continued.

"His intention wasn't to betray the Raiden Shogun... He's just over-confident in her power."

Lumine commented.

"Yeah... He doesn't worship the Raiden Shogun herself, but her power as a warrior- especially the Musou no Hitotachi. In fact, he seems to be way too into it."

Paimon agreed to what Lumine said.

"But Master... What about loyalty? Ever since I was adopted by the Kujou Clan, you taught me the importance of loyalty from servants to their superiors...

But it's clear to me now that you wanted my loyalties to stop with the Kujou Clan. So you were scared that I would betray you one day?"

Sara shook her head.

"You hypocrite! Preaching about virtue just to mask your own wretched selfishness!"

She continued.

"Selfishness? I am but safeguarding the eternity of the Kujou Clan. I'm quite sure the Almighty Shogun would be sympathetic to that, as would the former head of our clan"

Takayuki replied.

"Uhh... Hate to say it, but his ego is getting in the way. If he thinks the Kujou Clan is a match for the Fatui, Paimon thinks he's in for a nasty surprise..."

Paimon said as she looked at Lumine.

"There's no point trying to argue with him... Let's see what Kujou Sara thinks."

Lumine said as the two of them looked at Sara.

"I've doubted the Vision Hunt Decree in the past. I asked myself, is this truly the correct thing to do? Even though it goes against what I know in my heart to be right?

But I chose to obey the Shogun. For as long as she leads the way, who among us is qualified to judge between right and wrong when we have not yet reached the end of the path?"

Sara then looked at Takayuki in the eyes.

"But now I realize that the path of eternity is one without end, while this path... It has long since been defiled by your own selfish ways...

So, I'm going to tell the Shogun the truth about all of this. If nothing else, my conscience will never clear!"

Sara continued as she turned away from Takayuki.

"Stubborn and futile... Report to the Shogun if you wish. The Kujou Clan's position is now unshakable, and nothing you can do will change this."

Takayuki crossed his arms as Sara listened.

"The Shogun is at Tenshukaku receiving a Snezhnaya diplomat- the Harbinger by the name of "Signora.""

Takayuki continued.

Lumine and Paimon widened their eyes as they heard the name or the Fatui.

"Signora's the one behind all this!? Ugh, not her again!"

Paimon complained.

"A diplomat from Snezhnaya? Well! If she's thinks she's leaving in one piece, she's got another thing coming!"

Sara was about to head run off until she met Y/N's gaze. She looked at her and notice her emotionless face. As Y/N slowly walk forward, Sara backed away.

"Y-Y/N?"

Lumine started to call her name. But the young lady continued to walk towards Takayuki.

"W-who?"

Y/N gave her a deathly glare.

"I see now... Inazuma maybe strong, however, there would still be ones  who can cripple it apart."

Takayuki backed away.

"S-stop! Guards!"

He panicked. He then looked at Sara who her head turns away from him.

Y/N brought out her sword, infusing it with Electro and readied to aim to his body.

"..."

"N-no... Sara! Help me!"

He reached his hand to her. However, he saw his death seconds away as Y/N swings her sword in front of him.

That's the last thing he saw before he passed out.

"You're lucky that you adopted little tengu here... I do not know what will happen if you're not."

She then walked towards Sara who's now crying.

"I do not know how you remembered me... But I truly apologize that you have gone through this all by yourself-"

Y/N was soon hugged by the one she saved from that very night. She softly smiled as she hugged her back and she brushed off the little tengu's hair.

"Let's go..."

Sara nodded. Y/N turned to Lumine and Paimon and smiled.

"Now that's the Y/N we know!"

Paimon exclaimed as Lumine nodded. Y/N has gone back to her normal state after petryfying Takayuki.

The mist Y/N created surrounds them as they vanished from the place.

...

Tenshukaku, Inazuma City

The three of them opened their eyes as now they were in the entrance of Tenshukaku.

Lumine noticed that Y/N didn't disappeared this time until she remembered Yae said.

"She's going to do it. If this is the fated day, she will do it without any hesitation."

"Miko, what are you trying to say?"

Lumine wondered as Y/N walked towards the three of them.

"Little tengu, lead the way."

Sara nodded as they went inside the Tenshukaku.

...

As soon as they entered, they saw to figures before the throne. Sara was about to ran towards the Shogun but Y/N stopped her by holding her hand.

Y/N walked forward as Lumine, Paimon, and Sara follower suit. The two woman noticed their presence.

"It seems we have an uninvited guest, Almighty Shogun."

Y/N ignored the one who spoke and looked at the Raiden Shogun.

"Signora!"

Lumine called the Fatui Harbinger. Sara furrowed her eyebrows as she saw the woman who's goes by the name Signora.

"I know, I know, you can't get me out of your mind. But you really don't need to call my name all the time."

Signora spoke with a bored tone as looked at Lumine and crossed her arms.

"Don't go thinking I'm surprised to see you here, I'm very well aware that you hate me, with the way you follow me around like a dark shadow."

She continued.

"You're secretly distributing Delusions."

Lumine gritted her teeth at Signora.

"And you're trying to seize control of Inazuma..."

Sara followed Lumine's statement.

"Ah, so you all here came to expose my crimes in front of the Shogun? Hehehe... I'm just a Snezhnayan diplomat. I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about."

Signora just laughed at all the accusations they've thrown at her.

"She doesn't take us seriously at all..."

Paimon commented, angry at the Fatui.

"For all who have lost their Visions... And for all who have been harmed by Delusions..."

Lumine clenched her fists.

"Stop talking about people and things that I don't care nothing about...

They were nobodies to begin with, and their names will be forgotten. But now, at least, they get to be building blocks in the Grand revolution to realize eternity...

Is that not the greatest honor they could hope for in their tiny little lives? Almighty Shogun... Do correct me if I'm wrong?"

Signora looked at the Raiden Shogun whose just crossed her arms.

"For Venti's Gnosis... And for the people of Liyue you imperiled..."

Lumine said.

"Hush... That's ancient history. You certainly love to hold a grudge... The Tsaritsa's dream is the noblest and purest thing in all the world....

This other mundane details you insist on mentioning... They're just necessary sacrifices. That's all."

Signora said.

Sara felt Y/N's anger as she listened to Lumine's and Signora's conversation. She looked at her face and saw no hint or any emotions.

"Enough with your foolish words... I'll stop you right here... Right now.."

Y/N said as she faced Signora. The Fatui furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you her friend? You? Can stop me? Hahaha..."

Y/N tilted her head.

"I'm not sure you realize quite how much distance there is between us, both status... And I'm strength."

Signora commented as she looked at Y/N.

"To be honest, I don't know either.
Alright then..."

Y/N said as she crossed her arms .

"I'll challenge you to a duel before the throne."

The way she said that is deathly serious as she focused only to her enemy's eyes. The one who made Inazuma crumble to their knees.

"..."

Signora gasped, not expecting her for an unknown individual to challenge her.

"Proceed..."

The Raiden Shogun nodded.

"You are aware... That the loser must die? Are you sure you this is what you want?"

Signora said.

"What I hate is when an opponent kept on talking without proving anything..."

Y/N replied.

"Y/N..."

Paimon and Lumine said, worried for their friend. Sara could only watch in disbelief.

"Hehehe... Then I will deign to share this last dance with you... Till death do us part."

Signora walked towards Y/N as Y/N looked up on her.

...

The two of them went to their own position in the battlefield.

"What's your name if I may ask. I want to remember it, if you are one that could manage to last long on my Harbinger powers."

Signora said as Y/N closed her eyes.

"Y/N..."

"Ah... Y/N... What a beautiful name. However, that won't apply to you when I freeze you to death..."

The battlefield was covered on ice while the area around it was covered by an lightning barrier. The temperature throughout the area became low.

The fight begins as Signora launched Icicle spears towards Y/N, who quickly deflected it with her sword.

Y/N soon then charges to her opponent at lightning speed as she tried to slash her with her sword. However, Signora made a ice barrier in order to block Y/N's attempt.

Unfortunately for her, the barrier was destroyed as Y/N procced to kick her legs in which made Signora loses her balanced.

Signora gritted her teeth at her realization that her opponent is not an ordinary one. As soon as she got up, she noticed that Y/N swords was aimed near to her. She quickly uses her Cryo element to slide to evade the attack.

...

"Is this how Y/N really fights?"

Paimon commented, she didn't know that Y/N is capable of doing this. They met her with gentle and kindness, however, this is the exact opposite.

"The unknown guardian vows to protect Inazuma. Perhaps she thought she failed and now using that failure to avenge Inazuma."

Sara said as she looked at Y/N's eyes without any hint of emotion.

"Y/N..."

Lumine held Y/N's charm, wishing that she'll come out victorious.

...

Signora was far from Y/N, thanks to her evading almost all of Y/N's attack. As she looked for her opponent, the field was now covered in deep fog.

"Tsk! Come out you coward!"

She prepared icicle projectiles as she launched them throughout the field. Signora then felt a pressure in her whole body as she saw glowing purple eyes around.

"What-"

Without any hint of the attack, she got slashed by Y/N multiple times before she disappeared on the mist once again.

"Ugh... You bastard!"

She then felt something above her, in which Y/N prepared her sword to plunged on the her. Without any time to react, it dealt Signora a huge amount of damage to her causing her to retreat as she created an ice  cocoon around her.

...

"That move was from our training... And it's more powerful when she was the one who uses it."

Lumine stated as she saw the same move back in the Mt. Yougou.

...

Y/N stared at the icicle cocoon made by Signora. She notice that icicle projectiles were thrown randomly at the field.

Y/N's eyes glowed as she infused her sword with Electro and proceed to strike the cocoon rapidly. Once she saw a crack, she stabbed her sword there and uses Electro burst to make the icicle cocoon explode.

Y/N landed gracefully as she watches her opponent changed her form... She noticed the fire moths flew right on Signora.

She laughed as she revealed her new form, as she now grew her wings and she unleashed a powerful Pyro elements in which causes the field to rise the temperature.

Y/N covered her eyes from the flames, as she felt a whip hit her arm and thrown her to the barrier in which made a huge thud as she hit to the ground.

She tried to stand. However, her body felt limp as she stumbled once again.

...

"Y/N!"

The three exclaimed as they saw Y/N looked struggling as if her strength quickly loses every second she uses it.

They saw Signora engulf herself to a fire tornado and stopped in front of Y/N. She raised her flaming whip and attacked Y/N repeatedly until she was thrown once again to the ground. This time however, she let go of her sword.

They heard Y/N's cries as if they also felt her pain.

"Ah! Paimon can't watch!"

Paimon hid at Lumine as she closed her eyes and covered her ears.

Everytime they heard Y/N's cried in pain, it broke they heart over and over.

Even if they wanted to interfere, they can't because it is against the rules.

...

"I said before that I'll freeze you to death. Hehehe... Change of plans, I'll burn you to dust instead!"

Signora prepared one final whip on Y/N's frail body. Y/N struggles to get up as she grits her teeth. Without the sword in hand to defend herself, all of the people in the room thought that this was the end.

Until, Y/N's Electro Vision shines as with her eyes. She summoned her trusted polearm, the one who have slain monsters ever since that day. The one who finishes them all.

And with the power of Electro, she quickly managed to stab Signora on her chest.

The Harbinger didn't think that her opponent has still one trick on her sleeve as she screamed in pain when the spear hits her.

Y/N then infused her polearm with a powerful Electro, electrocuting Signore as she kicks her polearm forward in which it slip through Signora's body as she screamed.

"Ugh... So strong... But how!?"

Signora said as she stumbled on the ground, reverting to her human form as she clutches her chest.

Y/N brought back her polearm as she walks slowly to get her beloved sword.

Lumine and Paimon quickly went to Y/N's side as they hugged her as they stumbled on the ground. The three or them smiled as Y/N emerged victorious. While Sarah smiled in relief as tears formed in her eyes.

They felt the Raiden Shogun walked towards them with her sword in hand as Lumine prepared her own sword to protect Y/N. However, she only walked past through them.

Lumine felt Y/N's head on her shoulders who's now resting as she smiled and brushed off her hair. She then looked at the Shogun whose walking slowly towards Signora.

Signora noticed this and tries to get up.

"I'm a Snezhnayan diplomat. You know what happens when you lay a finger on me..."

The Shogun didn't falter as she kept on moving as her sword slowly infusing with a powerful Electro.

"I swear. If you strike me, I'll make sure..."

Signora said as she clutches her chest and slowly stand up.

"The Fatui will make sure that you're precious Inazuma..."

The Eye of Stormy Judgement appeared at the Shogun's back and now lightens up as well as her eyes. The Musou no Hitotachi will now be executed.

"Stop! I order you! And you!"

Still with her hand in her chest she panicked.

"Filthy rats... All of you!!!"

She screamed as she launches herself against the Shogun who swiftly ends her life with a one slash. As time breifly frozen, nine lightning bolt surround Signora's body as it simultaneously slashed her, resulting to her death.

Signora's body disappeared in flames as the Musou no Hitotachi leave a mark where it was executed.

All of the people in the room stood in silenced as they witness someone's death in front of their eyes.

After using the Musou no Hitotachi, the Raiden Shogun met Y/N's eyes who seems the only one in the room who doesn't falter on what happened...

"..."

"..."

..........

~ End of Chapter Ten ~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

54.9K 1.8K 27
Scaramouche x Female Reader · · ─── ·𖥸· ─── · · Long ago, before the archon war, there was a girl, a pitiful girl. Her name was [L/N] [Y/N]. Cursed...
16.5K 522 24
Among The Seven, The Raiden Shogun had a son named Kunimitsu. He was the Prince of Inazuma and the second most powerful being in the nation, wielder...
279K 12.6K 80
𝐘/𝐍(𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞) 𝐴 𝒅𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑢𝑟𝑖 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 �...
64.9K 3.5K 51
- saudade (n.) 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵�...