The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Nesting

13.3K 595 45
By Kim_Fiona21

Credit to the artist :- @kiss_kv on twitter.

No one's pov:-

"So I think it's time for us to leave now!" Joshua said with a bright smile on his face.

"As if we won't see each other again. " Hoseok says, smiling as bright as the other.

"Next time, let's do some more activities since we couldn't do anything this time. " Joshua said.

"I wonder next time if you come alone or with some guests. " Jimin said with a wink.

"Let's wait for that! " Joshua replied, smirking at Krystal, who hits his hand with a flustered face.

"Are you both coming, or shall I leave without you?" Jungkook, who was impatiently waiting for the two, yelled from the car. Since Starlight pack had excellent relations with Moonglade pack, Hyung Sik always visits the alpha and luna. This time because of the attack, Hyung Sik had to stay to complete his duty of pack alpha, so he decided to send Jungkook to meet the alpha in his place.

Much to Jungkook's dismay, the people in their pack were busy treating the wounded wolves and setting things up, so none could come and drive. And this is how Jungkook ended up being the driver of Joshua and Krystal.

Jungkook huffs in anger, poking his inner cheek. If something he hates the most is waiting. He could do anything but wait. Before Jungkook could yell one more time, there was a soft knock on the car door.

His eyes turned from glowing red to soft brown in a matter of seconds. He lowered the car window to see taehyung standing with a smile on his face. "What are you doing here, love? I thought you would be getting ready for uni. " Jungkook asked in a soft voice.

"Well, I wanted to see you first before going. " Taehyung replied with an unusual smile on his face.

"I see, so now you have seen me. You can go now. " Jungkook said, with a playful smile on his face, making Taehyung pout a little.

"That means you don't like to talk to me. " Taehyung said, with fake anger on his face. With a pout, he turned to leave, but two strong arms around his waist pulled him back.

Taehyung smiled when Jungkook rested his chin on the younger's shoulder. "You know your voice is my favorite, love. " Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung closer to his body. He left small kisses on the omega's neck, making Taehyung tremble on his feet.

"Are you ready? " Both the mates flinched on their place when they heard Krystal's voice. Taehyung quickly pulled out and stood a little far from the car.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Jungkook. " Krystal said, entering the car and seating at the back.   

"It's alright. " Jungkook mumbled and looked at Taehyung. "See you soon, love. " Jungkook says, pecking Taehyung's lips before sitting back inside the car and started the car.

Taehyung waved a bye, looking at the moving car. For some unknown reason, he doesn't want Jungkook to go. It was a sudden urge to stay in his mate's embrace and scent him for the rest of the day. He resisted this urge and went back into the packhouse, where he saw all others getting ready for the day.

"Are you ready to go?" Jin asked. Taehyung gave a sharp nod and rushed to grab his bag and went out, where Jin and Namjoon were waiting for him in the car.

For the rest of the day, Taehyung couldn't focus on anything he was taught. All the time, he would be thinking of Jungkook. He even lost his appetite because of it and ended up sitting under a tree, all alone.

On the other hand, Jungkook wasn't in a good mood either. His craving for being near the omega had suddenly increased, and he didn't know what to do. The True Blood wolf wanted to run back to the pack and stay with his mate, but Jungkook was forcing him to stay in the back of his head.

When they all reached home, Taehyung rushed to his room without even greeting anyone in the hall. He freshened up, and it took him almost half an hour. Even he didn't know the reason why he was preparing himself by using body lotions and conditioner. It was rare for him to use conditioner on his hair since it was naturally puffy and soft.

Once done, he came out of the shower in a towel around his slim waist and whole body drenched in water. He went towards Jungkook's closet and picked up a shirt and shorts to change.

After changing, he came out and plopped down on the bed. "He didn't even message me. " Taehyung mumbled with a pout on his lips. He started to scroll his phone to find something to watch and fell asleep like that.

It was almost night when the maids were serving dinner on the table. Today, Yerin had taken up the duty to prepare dinner, so everyone was already seated at the dining table and was waiting for the food to be served while having small chit-chats.

"Don't you think Taehyung is staying inside the room for too long now?" Hye Bin said with a slight hint of worry.

"It's alright, Luna. He usually likes to spend his time reading or studying. " Jin said.

Hye Bin nodded at his words. "Maybe you should call him for dinner now. " Hye Bin said.

"I will do it. " Jimin said, standing up from his chair.

"He might be sleeping too, so make sure you won't make any noise. " Jin warned, and Hoseok nodded.

"We'll take care of it. " With that, both dashed upstairs to the omega's room.

Yerin brought her cooked food inside the dining hall and with a smile and started serving it to everyone. They all were about to start eating when Jimin and Hoseok came running down.

"Jin Hyung! Look at Taehyung! He is acting weird. " Jimin yelled, standing on the staircase.

"What?" Jin asked and ran upstairs with others following him behind. They entered the room and gasped, looking at the mess in the room.

Taehyung was curled on the bed, hugging one pillow and a few more pillows around him. Jungkook clothes were scattered all around him, forming a small nest. It didn't take a genius to know that he was probably nesting.

"Is he nesting?" Hyung Sik asked with a slight hint of confusion. Hye Bin nodded at his words with a big smile on her face. They both had heard about nesting but had never seen any omega doing it before.

"Don't wake him up, or he will start looking for his mate. It would be hard to control him then. " Hye Bin warned, and the three wolves behind her nodded.

Jin had his jaw hanging, looking at his brother. Sure, he joked about Taehyung being pregnant, but now it seems as if his words would come true. "Maybe we should leave him for now. "  Namjoon whispered. His words made the other wolves come out of their trance, and they slowly started to walk out of the room.

Jin closed the lights in the room and went out of the room, shutting the door silently. He walked down and saw all of them smiling while being back to their small chit chats. He also went and joined them, trying not to think anything dirty about his brother.

He doesn't have any problem with Taehyung being intimate with his mate and carrying his pups. It was just a surprise at how fast time flew. Two months ago, Taehyung was roaming around in their small house, wondering if his mate even loved him or not, and two months after, here he is, preparing himself for his mate. Sure, time does fly fast.

----------

Jungkook was staring blankly at his phone screen. He messaged Taehyung almost an hour ago, and surprisingly he hasn't gotten any message till now. Usually, omega would be online and would reply almost instantly, but today there was no reply.

Additionally, there was this strong urge to go and pull the omega in a tight hug and stay near to him. He kept on rolling around, waiting for any message, call, voice, or anything.

The door of his room slightly opened, and two heads peeked inside, wiggling their eyebrows. The True Blood was too engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice the two wolves making their way to him.

"BESTIE!!!!" Joshua said, jumping on the True Blood, who got startled but was quick enough to dodge the attack of the alpha.

"Joshua, what the fuck?" Jungkook growled, glaring at the alpha, who was now lying next to him, with giggles leaving his mouth.

"Were you this much focused on your mobile that you didn't even notice us?" Krystal asked with a chuckle.

"Were you talking with Taehyung? Show me too!" Joshua whined, and Jungkook quickly puts his phone away.

"Stay away!" Jungkook said with a glare, but the other pouted with a sad expression.

"You're so mean, Jungkook-ah!" Joshua said and got up from the bed.

"Just go! I need to sleep. " Jungkook said, turning his head towards the wall.

"Alright! We were just here to check on you, in case you ran away. " Krystal said, and they both quickly ran outside when they saw Jungkook picking up a pillow to throw.

When they both were gone, Jungkook laid back and chuckled. Sure, his friends do know how to remove his mind from certain things.

______________________________

So it's been almost 10 days since I updated. It's not my mistake that my sister doesn't know how to type yet. 😐

Since I can't really sit and type in front of computer I gave my sister to do the job and she would waste half an hour in just finding the keys. I was really frustrated, but got my work done.

Sorry for this delay and hope you enjoyed reading this one.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope I'm not going too fast. 👉🏻👈🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 25.8K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
160K 5.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
643K 29.2K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
119K 6.2K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...