Red's Disastrous Life

By Lordcheese412

Red, a new transfer student from well... does anyone cares about where he's from? Anyways he just wants to li... More

Prologue
First Day of School
Incident
Surprise
Daily Life At School
Hanging Out
Pudding Disaster
Pudding Disaster Aftermath
Cultural Festival Planning
Culture Festival Part 1
Cultural Festival Part 2
Bloody Festival
Leaving?
Inauguration
Stranded Part 1
Stranded Part 2
Stranded Part 3
Sailing
The Date And Vision
Gang Meeting
Days Before War
Sports Festival
Gang War
The War Aftermath
Siblings Quarrel
The Wild Beast And The Tamer
The Fall and Rise of Red
Christmas Stupidity Part 1
Christmas Stupidity Part 2
Completely Random Events
Arising Conflict
The Gang's Formation
Prep Days
Operation Barbarossa
The Story of USSS: Part 1
The Story of USSS: Part 2

New School Life Habits

55 3 0
By Lordcheese412

Red woke up at the same time as Mr. Masamune got off the bed and they walked out of the room together while Leaf is still sleeping on his bed. Red just feed Mr. Masamune before he takes a shower. After that, he just packs up and tells Mr. Masamune to stay home. Before he leave, he gave Leaf a quick peck before leaving.

-On the same day outside of a certain house-

"Shit! I'm late!" Hilbert gets out of the house with a loaf of bread in his mouth while sprinting towards school.

"I should've changed my clock battery!" Hilbert curses at himself.

"HEY! HILBERT!" Ethan calls him from behind.

"You're late too hu... WHAT ARE YOU EATING?!" Hilbert looks at Ethan who's bringing a plate and eating his breakfast.

"Just some last night leftover curry rice." Ethan then continues eating the curry rice.

"Late students eating bread while running to school is too cliche!" said Red who brings a bowl with a noodle soup.

"And I thought that you're the only one who's not normal in our gang!" Hilbert expresses his concerns over his friends.

"Doesn't Nate usually sticks to you wherever you go?" Red asks while eating the soup.

"He slept over at Rosa's place. Those kids would do anything for each other. Doesn't Leaf always sticks with you like glue?" Hilbert asks while he finished the bread he's been eating.

"She got Mr. Masamune to keep her company!" Red continues on eating his noodle soup while the other two were left confused.

"COME BACK HERE KID!!!" shouted someone from far behind.

"What the hell that old geezer wants? I already paid for this!" said Red who continues to run.

"Isn't that the noodle soup kitchen owner?" asked Hilbert.

"Yeah. What about it?" Red asked back.

"Did you dine in or pick up?" Hilbert asked while shivering.

"I ate there and then I saw the time is almost late so I rushed on while bringing this to eat!" Red's answer left them in shock.

"YOU TOOK THE BOWL WITH YOU?!" they both shouted in panic.

"I'm not done eating." Red's reason to take the bowl with him.

"Are you done now?" asked Ethan.

"No!" Red still eating the noodle.

The owner continues chasing them until they arrived at the school. He caught up with them and yelled at them before taking the bowl and head back to the shop.

"I'm haven't even finished the soup!" said Red in disappointment.

They then head to class barely on time. Red as usual was met with an upset face from Leaf.

"Where have you been since morning?" she whispers to him.

"Just hanging around in the ramen store. Maybe I'll start to hang around in a cafe every morning starting tomorrow." Red then goes to sleep.

During recess time is where things start to get different. Red who just finished his lunch was invited by Yamadanuki's group to the music room. He goes there accompanied by Ethan and Hilbert.

"So what are we here for?" Red asked the four.

"We're in a peaceful period that we've decided to do something." said Pepo.

"We're planning to make a band but none of us knows how to play an instrument." said Yamadanuki.

"Are you the four failures?" asked Red with a disappointing tone.

"Any of you knows how to play an instrument?" Ken asked them which no one respond.

"How about you four sing and hire some people to play the instruments for you? That doesn't sound too difficult." Red suggests them to be singers instead.

"If you think about it, the four of us can only sing!" Maru just realized.

"Why are we here then? There are only instruments here!" said Ethan.

Then they decided to move from the music room to the stage room. There are some people holding papers probably practicing for acting class which Red definitely didn't take. They met up with Nate and Rosa who joins the acting class.

"What brings you three here?" asked Nate.

"Those four got something to show us. Come watch us!" Hilbert invites the two to watch Yamadanuki's group.

The four come up to the stage and start singing a song they have made. There isn't any background music since they just started the singer group that this is their first try. Since there is no background music, it ends horribly.

"You four really need a composer!" Nate commented on them.

"Try covering a song. Any song." Red suggests them.

Then they played a song without the vocal and started singing the song titled A Thousand Cherry Blossom.

"I'm bored!" said Ethan as he gets up and goes to the stage.

"Same here!" Hilbert follows him.

The two started wrestling like how most WWE wrestlers wrestle upstage. Hilbert got the upper hand by putting Ethan on the ground locking his arm and sticking his hand out. Nate then goes to the stage and reached his hand to join the wrestling match. Nate starts by locking Ethan's leg.

Ethan on the other hand sticks his hand to the singer group. Ken stops singing and tags in to help him. The other three then decide to watch the wrestling match. Ethan goes downstage while Ken punches Hilbert once that is enough to make him faint on stage before he slams Nate into the ground.

"Is Hilbert alright? Will Nate be alright?" Rosa asked with worries.

"Hilbert pretends to be passed out while Ken is holding back to avoid injuring Nate." Red explains to her how they play WWE.

Ethan then grabs a chair and slips it to the stage. Ken grabs it and hits Nate right after he got back up. Nate then sticks his hand out and Hilbert tags in. Hilbert then hits Ken with a hammer that he found under the stage. Ken is now lying on his back that Hilbert holds him down. Yamadanuki then goes to where the two are and hits the ground to count.

Ken raises his back up before the second hit which means they haven't lost yet. Ken then reaches his hand towards Ethan to tag him in. Ethan enters the stage and hits Hilbert with the chair. Ken then slips in a twin-step ladder he just found. Ethan then lifts Hilbert and puts him on the chair before climbing up the ladder. Ethan jumps from the ladder and lands into Hilbert's unconscious body destroying the chair that holds him.

"Isn't this already too far? The one that just hit him is his bodyweight!" Rosa couldn't help but worry about her friends trying to kill each other.

"It's alright! Isn't that what makes this interesting?" she looked at Red with a fake mustache, sunglasses, and a camera.

"What are you doing, Red?" she asked him.

"I'm a cameraman now." he hands her a lollipop which she accepted.

Ethan and Hilbert are still lying on the ground. Both of their partners are cheering them to get back up. Hilbert gets up and holds Ethan's body while lifting his right leg up. Yamadanuki goes for the count again but Ethan lifts his back up before Yamadanuki starts counting. Pepo then goes to where Red is for a talk.

"Wanna hear something funny captain?" Pepo asks him.

"Just call me Red whenever we're not in any gang activity! The same goes for the other three of you!" Red tells him to not be too formal.

"What you had in mind?" Red is interested in the funny stuff.

"You know Maru right?" Pepo asked him.

"Yeah, what about him?" Red asked back.

"Long time ago, he falls in love with someone. It was love at first sight. From that day afterward, he spent most of the time stalking that person." Pepo tells the story about Maru's past.

"After months of stalking, he confesses to his crush. Turns out..." Pepo starts laughing.

"That person is actually a man that has a cross-dressing hobby." Pepo, Red, and Rosa laugh out loud.

"He spent the next three days crying in his room." they continue on laughing.

"I heard you Pepo!" Pepo starts to run while Maru is chasing after him.

Ken is currently locking Nate along with Ethan. Nate tags Hilbert in and Ethan proceeds to block him. Ken then lifts Nate up and throws him out of the stage from upstage.

"NATE!!!" Rosa runs towards him immediately.

"He'll be fine! This is WWE." explained Ken to which Rosa doesn't believe.

"I don't believe you meanie!" Rosa said to him angrily.

A girl with pink hair comes by with a first-aid box looking very worried. The four singers can't help but look at her with blushes on their faces. The way the four looks at her and the way the girl is treating Nate is enough for Red to know that the four got a crush on her and she got a crush on Nate.

"Just shock his heart!" Red suggests them.

The two pumps his chest using their hands. It didn't work so Red goes towards them.

"Step aside! If that won't work, then do this!" Red hits Nate's chest using a hammer.

"STOP! YOU'LL END UP KILLING HIM!" Rosa shouted at him.

"Then what you suggest that we do?" Red asked her in a demanding tone.

"Use this!" the girl takes out a defibrillator from the first-aid box.

"Thanks umm... who?" Red asked which made the two girls anime-style fall.

"SHE'S A CELEBRITY AT THIS SCHOOL!!!" Ken yelled at him from behind.

"What if she is a celebrity? It will be a whole different story if she is Da Families gang member!" at this point, they know that Red won't care about idols and other famous celebrities unless they are introduced to him.

"It's Yancy!" said Yancy with a depressive tone.

"Alright Yancy, give me that!" Red took the defibrillator from her.

They set the voltage to be the lowest and shocks Nate in his chest and he did not wake up.

"Should we set it higher?" Red asked.

"You'll end up killing him!" Rosa shows her concern.

"Just do it Red, it's not like you never killed anyone before." said Ken as he increases the voltage to the max power that it shows a warning sign.

"How are you all calm about him murdering someone?" Yancy can only step backward feeling intimidated.

"Killing people is a normal routine for our captain." said Ken with a happy face.

"It never was a normal routine. But maybe it will!" said Red with his usually calm expression.

Red then shocks Nate in the chest and this time he screams in pain and rolling around while shivering.

"See, he's alive and well!" Red presents them a said "healthy Nate" like he's in a show.

"Red you bastard!" Nate tries to get up but struggles due to the electric shock.

"You better be grateful kid! We just saved you from death!" said Red with a grandpa accent.

"I'm so worried about you!" Rosa hugs him before giving him a kiss.

Red then looks at Yancy's sad face and looks further to see that a light green-haired guy is also looking sad. The light green-haired guy seems to have a crush on Rosa.

"I AM AWAKE AND CONSCIOUS THE WHOLE TIME!!!" Nate yelled at Red.

Nate then grabs the defibrillator, looking forward to shocking Red with the same voltage.

"What will you do Red?" said Ken laughing.

"I got a secret technique for this." they are all wondering what Red's secret technique will be.

"FUCKING RUN!!!!" Red runs away from the room.

"COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!!!!" Nate chases him throughout the school building with the defibrillator he drags.

Ethan, Hilbert, Maru, Ken, and Pepo laughed at this. Hilbert is currently on top of Ethan the whole time while Ethan has his back on the ground. Yamadanuki pokes on Ethan.

"It's already three seconds the whole time." said Yamadanuki, marking the victory of Hilbert and Nate.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!" Ethan can only yell at his defeat.

They are all still friends after what just happened during the WWE match. Red's last few periods are still like usual, nothing changed. He just dozed the whole class. His afterschool routine should have been the same. But different sometimes but not that often.

Red walks outside of school by himself since most of his friends got things to do. Instead of walking towards home, he goes towards the river embankment just to read a manga he just bought from the bookstore. He just read through half without realizing it's already evening. 

The wind blows hard that makes him feel uncomfortable.

"The wind blows hard that I couldn't even read this now!" Red thoughts before a girl in a pink dress with a brown-pinkish ponytail hairstyle walk and sits near him.

They both sat for some minutes without any words spoken.

"This is awkward! Who? What? Why? Why she doesn't say anything?" Red can only find it strange to be in this situation.

"In this place, why did she sit near me? Whatever she's planning, do I have to start a conversation? But I'm not that good at starting a conversation especially with girls!" Red takes his time on thinking about what he should say.

"The sunset is nice? No way, that sentence doesn't fit for a situation like this! In a place like this, two youngsters meet each other. Looks like she's hoping for a 'boy meets girls' romantic situation that would never become a reality!" Red looks at her blushing.

"Looks like it really is!" Red thoughts after looking at her blush.

"I guess I have to just do what she hopes for." Red then starts to talk.

"The wind is really noisy now!" said Red before he looks behind him.

"Looks like she's happy. What will you reply?" thought Red as the girl stands up.

"Even for a little, I hear this wind crying out loud." said the girl.

"Can I get a time out here? I'm on my limit here, even if I'm actually a little happy that you came to sit behind me." Red tries to communicate through telepathy even if it didn't work.

"But I'm not a man full of fantasy, meaning that I can't hold on in this situation for long. That's why I've called them, two of my best friends." Red is waiting for his friends.

"Come my soldiers, destroy this border for me!" Red tries to give command through telepathy.

"Let's go Red. There is a rotten smell the wind has blown towards our city." said Ethan who just arrived.

"Why you can only fool around today?!" Red seems disappointed in his friend.

Ethan then looks nervous as soon as he saw the girl. The girl seems happy about the situation.

"Look! She's very happy now! It's enough! Please take me back to the real world!" Red then stands up.

"Your hope to meet a boy and talk with him under the sunset has already been granted right? Now you'll let me out from this atmosphere, right? Just a few more words will be enough!" Red then walks passes the girl.

"Let's go before the wind stops blowing!" Red then curses himself internally.

"What the hell am I saying? Just continue it then until I got heart failure!" Red continues to walk.

"Wait!" said another person.

"Finally! Another one of my savior, Hilbert!"  Red seems delighted on the inside.

"Red! There is a store that sells meatball soup that is very cheap! Let's hurry it up before they're out of stock!" Hilbert pointed in his left direction before the girl punches him.

"WHY?!" Hilbert is getting beaten up by her.

The bag she holds falls to the ground revealing a paper clipped together and a school id card.

"What's this?" Red grabs the paper and the card.

"A student from Orange Star High School, the same grade as us, her name is Pink. This is a self-made novel." Red starts reading a few of them.

"I get it now! A love story between two youngsters that met at the river embankment." said Red.

"The main character has the ability to control the wind." Ethan also read a few while Pink runs over to Red to take back her written novel.

"What a coincidence. She wants her fantasy to come true and she picked me as the main character. I'm fine with that but what bothers me is that the main character has the same background as me." Red still holds her novel high in the air that she couldn't reach.

"Could you guess what that means?" Red asked his two friends to guess.

"Just spit it out!" said Hilbert who is still on the ground.

"This girl got a crush on me even though she knows I have a girlfriend." Red explains his prediction in a simple way which is true.

"You're really turning into the most popular boys in front of the girls now." commented Ethan.

Gotta wrap it up here! Sorry for the delay, got something going on here. Votes, comments, and suggestions are appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 2K 21
Ash Ketchum is an "ordinary" 18-year-old boy who has just graduated from Kanto High. Everything in his depressing world changes when he receives an...
6K 172 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...
198K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
15.2K 325 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...