Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Від shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Більше

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 48

871 35 13
Від shadow1dark2night

Once it got around 5pm Katsuki started to pack up.

After today's events with _____'s scare of Tora being Cosmo he was exhausted.

He left his agency just driving home but the heavy heart he was about to endure was no match for his anger.

***
"______!? BOYS?!" Katsuki ran around the house absolutely frightened.

She said she wouldn't leave the house...was she kidnapped!? Dammit!

Katsuki ran back grabbing his phone just calling Mina but Mina had no idea where she was.

He was about to call Zupa to file a missing persons report but he later saw a old text from his mother that he just opened.

Katsuki immediately ran to his car and drove straight to his parents house.

Why the hell would she go there!?...at least they're safe..

He got to the front knocking as Masaru smiled opening it.

"Oh Katsuki, did you see the cute pic I sent you?? The boys and I did some arts and crafts!" Mitsuki cheered holding Kyori as he giggled.

"Where's _____?" Katsuki asked.

They looked at him confused. "We don't know, she just dropped the kids off and left. Why? Is she okay?"

"What the hell do you mean she just dropped the kids off and left!? WHERE DID SHE GO!?" Katsuki asked as he called her phone again but it went straight to voicemail.

"We don't know is everything okay..?" Masaru asked worried now.

Katsuki just asked Zupa to track her phone down as Katsuki tried to think what she could've done.

Kenji babbled up at him.

Katsuki looked at Kenji then Kyori and it hit him.

He immediately ran out of the house and called Tora's phone as he sped right through the streets to get to the address he sent _____.

The phone rang. And rang.

Before...

"Hey what's up!"

"Tora is ______ there!? I swear to god if you do anything-"

"What? No she's not damn why's everyone up my ass today! Let me live."

"Tora-"

"Sorry I got to go nice talking to you."

***
Katsuki just hit the gas flying through the streets as a police officer started to follow him with sirens.

Yet that didn't stop Katsuki he got to the spa as the officer held out his gun to Katsuki who got out.

"Freeze don't move!" The officer yelled but immediately froze himself seeing Katsuki.

"D-Dynamight-"

"If I don't come out in 10 minutes call my agency and get a squad here." Katsuki said to him as the officer nods running back to his car as Katsuki slammed the spa's door open.

He walked inside looking at everyone in the waiting room then went to the desk.

He looked at the two women there one of them looking away as the other smiled at him.

"Welcome! How can we help??" She asked.

"Where the hell is Nova and Tora."

"Sorry I'm unfamiliar with those names.." the woman said confused.

"NOVA! ______ Bakugou! My damn wife! And her stupid brother where are they!?" Katsuki slammed his hands infront of her as she moved back.

The entire room went silent scared of his sudden outburst.

"Sir please..this is a public spa-"

He grabbed the woman's shirt pulling her up.

"I don't give a fuck. I know she's here and you're gonna start talking before I throw you in jail" Katsuki said his tone go heavy. "Or before I fucking beat the shit out of you." He whispered causing her to drop the act.

He saw it in her fearful eyes that he broke through. He shoved her back into the chair and glared.

"Show me." He said as she just looked at the other girl before getting up and walking.

Katsuki followed as they passed through a hallway.

There were a few men outside a door and glared seeing Katsuki.

"What the hell is she doing..?" One said out loud.

One man stepped up stopping them. "Sorry this is a private room."

"Move to the fucking side." Katsuki said but the men blocked his way.

"Cant do that. Anything else we can help
You with Pro Hero Dynamight?" The other man asked.

The woman looked at them then Katsuki just taking this moment to run off.

Katsuki cracked his knuckles his hands already sparking.

"I said. Move."

***
_______ screamed into the mask that was holding back the outbursts she was crying out.

Her arms were above her head and knees touching the ground as she couldn't even hold herself up.

The blue lightening marks appeared on her eyes as her finger tips were turning blue again.

Tora smirked.

"Give her another." He ordered as a woman did just that.

"More marks appeared on her cheeks." The woman told him as he nods.

Tora walked close lifting ______'s head to see her eyes as he smirked.

"You wanna know what else I learned?" He asked her and backed away.

"Giving this drug to people with already powerful quirks will heighten those powers and give them more of a sensitive range. The bodies change like your lightening marks. But for people like me we just become your normal self. But the more we take the better and stronger I'll  get." Tora said laughing as he showed ______ a lightening strike at his hips.

"You should be thanking me if anything. I hate you but I'm giving this power to you for free. You'll be powerful. And if not...then you'll die as another failed test."

The woman injects ______ again as tears streamed down her face.

Her body twitched as her hands were all blue, her nails being sensitive to even touch the metal chain.

Lightening was starting to spark at her hands.

"Give her more!" Tora said seeing the lightening.

"But sir the injections need time to process-"

"We shouldn't be wasting these on her. Cosmo we need to prepare for the attack-"

Tora looked at the two talking. "We moved locations. Leaving half the drugs there will make them think they got it all. Plus they have no idea of this place. Other then her. And she's not leaving." Tora said.

"But she's a Hero! Dynamight will-"

"He can't do anything. It's a shame ______. I did find you two cute but maybe I can take care of that for you once you're gone. I'm sure I can make up an excuse that you ran away? Or just died something mysteriously?" Tora said smirking as she kept her head down the drug taking a lot out of her as lightening was sparking out.

They had to contain her hands just so it didn't hit anyone.

There were roars going on in another level below them where that beast was.

______ just stared at the ground, her tears and sweat making a puddle of pain below her while blood dripped from her nose and eyes.

Her body wasn't holding up too well. Her fear was growing even greater now too.

Kenji and Kyori...I..I need to take them home...

______

______

Move it! Get the fuck out of my way!

_____!

HEY!

"HEY WAKE UP OPEN YOUR EYES!"

_____ opened her eyes feeling her head be lifted as thumbs wipe under her eyes.

She saw the fuzzy shape of blonde hair as it turned into Katsuki's worried face before he turned his head and glared madly at Tora who was thrown across the room.

Everyone there was blasted to the other side of the room.

______ focused her eyes trying to stand, just to get to Katsuki but he didn't help her just yet.

All he did was walk up to Tora who groaned sitting up but freaking out seeing Katsuki's hellish mood.

"K-k-ka-AAH HOLD ON I CAN EXPLAI-" Katsuki just punched him in the stomach before blasting him into the floor.

But behind him Tora's men ran at Katsuki knocking him to the ground as Katsuki blasted them off just over filled with anger.

More recruits ran over and overpowered Katsuki's strength as they put blocks on his hands to stop him from blowing anything up.

They threw Katsuki to the ground chaining his body as Tora laughed standing up now.

"Holy shit! Forget what I said sis! Guess your family isn't gonna have a happy ending. Damn. How the hell did you even find me? She told you didn't she? You nosy bitch how many more people did you call!?" Tora yelled at ______ ripping the mask off her mouth.

"..."

Katsuki looked at her as he glared at Tora.

"She never told me anything. I came alone. Now let us go so I can beat the crap out of you!"

"Not very convincing sorry." Tora said as he waved his hand towards Katsuki as the woman with the syringe walked over.

______ immediately got off her knees standing just to kick the syringe out of the woman's hands while stepping on it.

Her lightening was sparking even more outside of the gloves they had on her.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM! TORA THIS IS ENOUGH!" _____ yelled at him. Magically finding strength to protect Katsuki at least.

Tora glared at the waste of product.

"You know. You could side with me. This whole idea was to show you and our parents how power is vulnerable! And how easy it is to obtain. Now that I got you under the drug join me and let's get revenge on those monsters!" Tora said looking down at _____.

She didn't respond her body not being able to function to her actions.

Katsuki could tell she was struggling standing again so he moved his leg to bend his knee just so her knees didn't slam into the ground when she slipped again.

She arms were already blue and he knew if this continued she wouldn't be able to hold it together.

"Come on its not a fucking thing to think about! I was going to bring mother here and torture her by showing her my power! She casted me out! Us both out! Don't you want your revenge!? You can use your nails against her and pain her the same ways she did to us! She deserves no mercy! We're almost close just a month and they'll be out!" Tora said encouraging it.

______ looked at him then the ground.

Her tears were starting to spark lightening. Her body was still processing the old injections.

"______."

"Don't you see you're killing her!? She's your damn sister! You said you cared about her!" Katsuki yelled at him.

Tora glared. "I didn't mean it-...We aren't siblings. Just two souls who need revenge. ______ I'll even give you the luxury of killing her." Tora said causing her body to tense up.

"...damn you"

He looked at her confused.

"I'm giving you the choice to hurt her the ways she's hurt you and you're rejecting it!?" Tora asked.

"DAMN YOU!" She yelled her lightening spazzing out of her body just attacking him and everyone even Katsuki in the room.

They yelled at the intense power she shocked.

The chains melted as Katsuki broke free from his own.

He tried to fight back the pain the heat of her lightening was throwing at him but it was too strong.

"FUCK MAKE IT STOP!" The woman yelled.

"DAMNIT COSMO STOP HER!" The man yelled.

Tora just stared at his sister. Never in his life has he seen lightening used like that...Not even he was able to amount to anything like that power infront of him...and..it pissed him off.

Katuski fought through the sparks and grabbed _______'s waist knocking her to the ground just to stop her quirk.

The lightening stopped as her body twitched in pain.

Katsuki just looked down at her seeing her purple eyes turn blue as her skin was doing the same.

"_____?! Hey come on, keep your eyes open!" Katsuki said patting her cheek as she just miserably opened her eyes seeing him.

Once he saw her eyes open he glared at Tora and the others who were starting to move again

Katsuki just picked up ______ and made a run for it.

Where the hell is back up!?

Katsuki ran as an alarm went off.

He blasted his way trying to find a spot and just ran into a huge room with stacks of boxes with the drug in it.

He just hid in the back holding _____ close to him as people run around trying to find them.

He heard Tora yelling at people to find where they went.

Katsuki sat down for a moment and looked down at _____ who had her eyes closed.

"Shit.. babe come on keep your eyes open!" He whispered patting her cheek again to wake her up.

When that didn't work he just checked her heart rate and felt it beating fast.

He just pats her again and this time it works as she tiredly opened her eyes.

"Thank god..don't close your eyes I need you awake." Katsuki said to her.

"..."

He just held her close having her head to his chest hugging her.

"Dammit..I'm sorry you were right. I just didn't believe he would be behind all this..he played us.." Katsuki said tightening his grip on her.

"..."

"But why the hell did you come here alone?! Do you know how worried I was when I got home and didn't see anyone there!? Or if I didn't know to come here!? I would have never found you! you idiot!...don't do that to me.." Katsuki said to her as she tightened her grip on his shirt.

He sighed just holding her hand in his he felt her trembling just trying to calm her down.

"..I really didn't see this coming" he said softly.

They stayed there waiting for backup having to wait 14 minutes before they showed up blasting the doors open as people ran around.

Katsuki just kept annoying ______ by patting the side of her head to keep her awake.

But even by doing that it was difficult for her.

There were screams going on and a lot of commotion but he couldn't worry about anyone else.

"Babe please come on!" Katuski said but her body felt so weak.

He tried holding her up but the the only idea he had was to get her out of the area.

He picked her up and walked to the door hearing all the commotion and bloody screams..

But what he saw was devastating..

The heroes were losing.

***
SORRY TORA LOVERSSSS

Like and Comment!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...
2.6K 83 7
Bakugo Katsuki is a well known singer across ALL of Japan. His dream is to travel to America, so he could meet other famous artists like him and get...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...