FILTHY INFATUATION [KTH]

Oleh joonnax

[Enemies to lovers, dark, second chance romance ] ❝ Men that are good in bed, can be the cause of a girl's ul... Lebih Banyak

I N T R O
S Y N O P S I S
1 FILTHY INFATUATION
2 FILTHY INFATUATION
3 FILTHY INFATUATION
4 FILTHY INFATUATION
5 FILTHY INFATUATION
6 FILTHY INFATUATION
8 FILTHY INFATUATION
9 FILTHY INFATUATION
10 FILTHY INFATUATION
11 FILTHY INFATUATION
12 FILTHY INFATUATION
13 FILTHY INFATUATION
14 FILTHY INFATUATION
15 FILTHY INFATUATION
16 FILTHY INFATUATION
17 FILTHY INFATUATION
18 FILTHY INFATUATION
19 FILTHY INFATUATION
20 FILTHY INFATUATION
21 FILTHY INFATUATION
22 FILTHY INFATUATION
23 FILTHY INFATUATION
24 FILTHY INFATUATION
DELETED SCENE BY AUTHOR
25 FILTHY INFATUATION
26 FILTHY INFATUATION
27 FILTHY INFATUATION
28 FILTHY INFATUATION
29 FILTHY INFATUATION
30 FILTHY INFATUATION
31 FILTHY INFATUATION
ALL CONSUMING
32 FILTHY INFATUATION
AUTHOR NOTE
33 FILTHY INFATUATION
34 FILTHY INFATUATION
35 FILTHY INFATUATION
36 FILTHY INFATUATION
37. FILTHY INFATUATION
38 FILTHY INFATUATION
39 FILTHY INFATUATION
40 FILTHY INFATUATION
41 FILTHY INFATUATION
42 FILTHY INFATUATION
43 FILTHY INFATUATION
44 FILTHY INFATUATION
45 FILTHY INFATUATION
46 FILTHY INFATUATION
47 FILTHY INFATUATION
48 FILTHY INFATUATION

7 FILTHY INFATUATION

5.8K 350 99
Oleh joonnax

Past

7| " A jealousy so ugly " 

Nina always believed in the saying, once in your life you'll come across a special person who will make you happy— she wasn't happy, because her special person was her hell, her doom, her demolition. 

She didn't know how she got to this point, why her recluse heart was so persistent to inundate Taehyung. He was her bully, her thief who just didn't steal her hoodie but also the embedding thing under her chest. Could he be more infuriating? That insensitive prick doesn't care about anyone or anything though he had no reason to care about anyone. 

"That dick weasel, I want to throw him in the deepest corner of hell and see the demons fry him in the heated oil, chop him and grill him." Nina gritted her teeth, harshly wiping her tears as she stomped her feet, imagining Taehyung's crotch under her shoes that he had probably fucked many girls with it. Gosh, just imagining how many girls had tasted him roared her blood in her ears, it made her so, so angry.

"My hoodie. Damn, now I've to work my ass off to buy the new one." Her shoulders slouched as she weakly walked toward the railing. The sky was clear today, the sunlight slinking under her skin, determined to sear her as the chirping of the birds slowly fading in her ears.

People like Taehyung thought that where they settled their foot, they owned that damned place, he thought that he could pin her down any time and maybe he wasn't wrong. Arrogant of him? He was perfectly aware of that. 

Taehyung's venomous words were enough to trample her confidence into chunks— Nina wanted to scream at him, scream at the sky, scream at the world. She wanted to ask him why she was the only one who always bears his enormity.

Why did he always mock her? reminded her that she wasn't good enough for his well off place— not good enough for him.

Fine, she didn't belong to his territory but she didn't ask to be there, she never wanted to mix herself in those snobbish and money monsters, it was her fate then why she had to suffer. Why did she have to withstand his hate for something that she had no idea about? 

"Howdy Nina." A tap on Nina's left shoulder startled her as she snapped her head at the male who had an endearing broad smile on his face. 

"Ji-hoon, you scared me for a second." Nina slapped his arms as he nudged his biceps against her, looking down at the ground from the rooftop. 

"Hey, are you gonna jump from here? R.I.P in advance." Ji-hoon chirped, scrunching his nose.

Ji-hoon was one of her classmates and her only friend that she could interact with without any fear of getting judged. He was like other students, filthy rich and baller of the basketball team but kinder than them. He was gorgeous with a tall, masculine stance with lustrous skin and jet, shiny black hair. 

He was the one who had approached Nina's first a few weeks ago and they both bonded well. No one dared to mocked her or bullied her when Nina walked with him in the hallways, he was one of the hottest and popular guys of the King's High. So winsome and welcoming, unlike some golden-eyed boy who was vicious and untouchable. 

"I might be a damsel in distress for you, but I'm not that irritated with my life." Nina wheezed out a dull laugh. She folded her arms across herself, the delicate sadness lurking within her eyelids. 

The gentle breeze swept past her, swaying her reddish locks as a delicate frown travelled between her brows. She was angry, so angry that it was evident on her face, not on Taehyung but herself for wanting something that she shouldn't. Craving him was like taking a thorny path, a wild road and she wasn't ready for walking on it. Yearning for him comes with a price that she couldn't probably pay off. 

"Just wanted to stay alone." Nina mumbled, lowering her eyes at her shoes as Ji-hoon slanted his head sideways, peeking at her dejected face. He knew why she appeared so low-spirited, watching her silently crumble, jabbed his heart— his heart was Nina's without Nina's knowing.  

"Were the students mean to you again?" The cold glint in Ji-hoon's smooth voice was enough to halt her overthinking marathon.

"They are mean to me every day, what's new and I'm not even being dramatic here. It's okay, this is the last year, I won't see anyone's faces again." Nina grumbled, forcing a smile. She had to go through this, reporting them to the principal wouldn't be a great benefit for her, they would get away with it anyways. 

She would get out of there soon, that mansion and that city and from the cruel male. As soon as she got accepted to the college that she had applied to, she needed a scholarship and to get the scholarship she needed super-duper kick-ass grades.

Both were engrossed in their conversation that they didn't notice that someone was slaughtering them just by the shady glare, his jaws were tightened, the pulse under the skin throbbed. Taehyung's eyebrows jumped to his forehead when Ji-hoon wrapped his arms around her shoulders, it was a friendly gesture that Nina wasn't minding but for Taehyung it was provoking the animal inside of him, it felt like his retina would be damaged if he stared at them more. 

"You enjoy my company, I'm not gonna leave you alone here."  Ji-hoon snorted as she shrugged his buff arms away from her shoulders.

"I don't." A cheeky smirk on her lips as she poked the side of his stomach, making him hiss. 

"Liar, we had so much fun together. We go through hell and heaven together, how could you say that you don't enjoy my company for fuck sake? We are BFF'S." He was just being ridiculous to make her smile, in the process boiling Taehyung's blood.

That honeyed, brittle giggle of her chimed every inch of Taehyung's chest, it was like a mawkish symphony, he recorded it in his memory and when his head would hit the pillow at night, he would remember the rhythm of her voice in a never-ending loop. Though right now, their wave of laughter sawed through his ears. Every muscle of his body went stringent and he grasped the strong urge to propel himself at Ji-hoon with his punches and fists.

He touched her as if he had all rights to do that and she let him do that, Taehyung couldn't withstand it.

"She is not yours, fucker. Keep your hands to yourself." Taehyung swallowed his irksome, the ugly flames of resentment twirled in his golden eyes as he narrowed them. 

"Hey, Nina. So, you thought about what I've asked you. . . remember?" A shy smile crawled Ji-hoon lips as he rubbed the back of his neck, as Nina passed him a confused smile. "You didn't answer me yet." Then realization cut through her, she remembered a few days ago Ji-hoon had asked her for a date that she declined politely to as not to hurt his feelings.

"Uh about that?" She fiddled with her fingers, suddenly her palms went clammy and moist. She was never good at saying a straightforward NO. 

If any girl would be in her place they would desperately launch themselves on this golden opportunity to date one of the handsome guys of the school but Nina couldn't relate. Ji-hoon was a good boy but she couldn't see him as more than a good friend, the best buddy whom she could talk about her problems with and she had cleared this thing to him already yet Ji-hoon kept trying his luck in a hope that maybe she would change her mind. She was single after all.

"Thank God." Nina mumbled under her breath, blowing out a sigh of relief when Ji-hoon mobile chimed as he clicked his tongue in annoyance, he mentally uttered a profanity at the person who had disturbed them.

"Taehyung, what's up?" Nina's heart oscillates hard against her bones, leaping up and down without any particular pace. Just the mention of his name paced her nerves, thrummed every inch of her, provoked her entirely. This effect— no one had this effect on her.

"The coach wants to see you." 

"Really? Why?" Ji-hoon sucked on his lower lip, his jet locks dazzlingly dipping over his arched brows to cover the subtle frown. "Oh okay." With that Taehyung cut the call. 

"We will talk later about this, okay? Coach wants to see me, bye." Pinching her cheeks last time and without waiting for her response Ji-hoon walked away, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"You just have to say no, no! One word, two letters. What's so difficult, you coward?" Nina spoke to herself, curling her fingers into a tight fist, she wanted to punch herself for being so prudent. 

A shock stirred in the abyss of her chest and wrenched out of her mouth in the shape of whispering gasp when two arms wrapped around her tiny waist as her back smashed against something so hard, which for a second Nina thought that it was a wall but then she comprehended that it was a chest.  

"Ji-hoon, how dare y—" Her half words dangled on the tip of her tongue when her furious, inky eyes clashed with the golden ones.

Under the sunlight, they appeared maliciously gorgeous and furiously abysmal. She couldn't catch her rattling breath, she couldn't tear her gaze away as if he had created some kind of magic on her— a black magic, charring all through her skin.

"Wh. . ." Nina swallowed— paused— composed herself then decided to act normal under his vital clutch. "What are you doing?" She wiggled under his arms, her locks dangling and moving over her face.

"You are being too inappropriate right now, let me go." Nina turned to him, her glare honed when Taehyung tightened his arms around her waist and buried his face in the curve of her neck, basking in the comforting warmth of her body and hazy scent of her perfume.

His lips brushed over her skin, firming a faint spark that trailed around the length of her spine. The closeness, his woozy smell, his lean arms around her, everything was intoxicating. Her knees were on the verge of turning putty under his touch. 

"Don't move." Taehyung's mouth dropped against her ear. His voice was quiet yet commanding, making her eyes opening wide in alarm as she just stared at the male who was blankly staring back at her, as if he didn't see her before and now he was just memorising her feature in a serene trance, scratching each detailing of her face on the wall of his brain. 

Fuck it about his serenity. Nina was panicking. His gaze had an animalistic grace and it was raw enough to peel her skin off.

"Have you tossed all your senses in a dumpster?" Nina barked out, blood rushed to her cheeks, by the blush or the anger, she had no idea. She thrashed under his arms, digging her nails on the back of his hand, very cruelly yet no use, he hissed but didn't bother to let her go.

"I said, don't move." Taehyung growled, a thick animosity in his undertone. Nina flashed him a disbelief expression and scoffed, totally done with his ridiculous attempt to mock her. 

But touching her was not on Taehyung's to-do list— he was blinded by anger, and he even didn't know why.

"What's good about this girl, entirely nothing. Everything in her irks me. Her red hair is too long, too silky and soft that I just wanna fist and fuck the hell out of her. Her boring, inky eyes are too huge and when they twinkle, I hate this. And her stupid eyelashes, why the fuck they are so long for? Are they even real?" The gears of his mind worked, yet the voice wasn't coming out of there. 

The voice was ripping out of the depths of his heart. God, he was ashamed now. 

"Yeah, I'm seeing this shit for 4 years, of course, they are long-ass real lashes and her stupid red, red lips, freaking perfectly curved. And when she smiled, it literally screamed how beautiful she is inside and outside. So gross. She is so pretty and I even hate her for that." Taehyung got frustrated by his own thoughts, it was like a whip over his backbone, he shouldn't crave someone who he loathed so much.

It wasn't a secret that many guys drool over Nina since she had changes in her body. She was tall, her legs were long and her waist was narrow. Her breasts swelled, now evident around her red hoodie and Taehyung still remembered when the first they met, she was flat and little chubby and pouty. She was cute back then but now, she was one of the hottest girls in the school and she had no freaking clue about it.

"I'll scream." Nina threatened him, jutting her chin up, tenaciously glaring at him. For him she looked like a helpless puppy, trying to roar but end up whimpering.

"No one is gonna hear you, the door is shut and everyone is in the canteen. Don't tempt me, little red riding hood, it won't end well." 

++++ 

Things are going slow now but trust me, I'm gonna make you guys fall in love with this book. 

Follow my insta for edits, shanwrite7. The link is in my bio <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.9K 2.5K 32
{BOOK THREE}...When unworldly literature student Jeon Jungkook first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Kim Taehyung it sparked a...
2.7K 103 20
What did you do to my heart Y/n? ~ kth Y/n was 19 years old. She is a college student. But one day she met someone unexpected, who knows that this ma...
39.5K 2.3K 44
Kim Taehyung has been running for almost his whole life. Why? Why does he need to be thrown in the dark just for what he is born as? He can't control...
2.8M 122K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...