Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Od shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Více

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 46

1.1K 40 4
Od shadow1dark2night

The next few days were simple.

Nothing major happening, the twins got much bigger both being fed very well.

Katsuki was busy with work having issues with not only the Lords attack but some other groups who have piled up on him to make his job harder.

He recently fought against three bad guys but two got away. He manages to defeat the third one causing him a lot of damage which the two bad guys who went by, Sprout and Soul, watched in disbelief that their brother got caught and almost killed.

They had no idea whether or not if their brother Sparrow was actually alive so they had alot of hate built up towards Katsuki.

...hate that was going into plans and times to attack...that Katuski had no time to even think about.

Currently he was on patrol with Silver again. Making her take care of stupid robberies.

Katsuki stretched his back as fans were taking pictures on him and asking for autographs.

He ignored them all looking over at the streets finding nothing.

He got a text from _____ letting him know she took the twins out with Mina and Emori to a cafe.

He was actually nearby that cafe wanting to visit them on "accident".

"Aye will hurry it up!?" Katsuki yelled at Silver who shoved the bad guy into a cops car.

"Sorry I was busy DOING ALL THE WORK MYSELF!" Silver snapped as Katsuki rolled his eyes.

He started to walk as she ran after him.

"Sooo where we going next?" She asked following right behind him.

He checked his phone then looked up as they crossed the corner and smiled.

"Want coffee?" He asked her as she looked at him confused.

"We already did our break- HEY WHY YOU RUNNIN?!" Silver yelled chasing after him.

Both unaware of the group of fans following and two individuals within that group watching them.

***
Silvers face lightened up once she saw the real reason Katsuki wanted to go to the cafe.

"OH MY HEAVENS MS.NOVA THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!" Silver yelled looking down at the two babies in a stroller.

______ just hugged Katsuki smiling at Silver.

"OH AND PINKY! THATS YOURS AND RED RIOTS SON RIGHT!? THIS IS AMAZING HI KID!" Silver said waving at Emori who waved back giggling.

"Aren't you guys busy??" Mina asked as Silver pointed at Katsuki.

"He's the boss I'm just following."

Katsuki smirked still having his arms around ______. "Exactly. I'm the boss."

Mina rolled her eyes smiling as Emori munched on the cookies infront of him.

Kenji and Kyori just look at their father who randomly appeared and reached for his attention seeing it all on their mother.

He kissed _____'s cheek as fans entered the cafe amazed seeing the Number 1 Hero and his family out in public for the first time.

"Dynamight! Nova!" The fans yelled getting their attention.

Silver glared seeing them.

"HEY LEAVE THE CAFE IF YOURE NOT BUYIN!" She yelled at them but that was no use.

"Oh look it's their twins! Wow!"

"Nova! Can we get a picture!?"

"Dynamight can we get an autograph!!"

"Hi pinky!!"

"Oh my god their kids are so cute!"

"AHHHH HI!"

"DYNAMIGHT!!"

"Nova when will you go back to work!?"

"Nova hows being a mother like!?"

______ just smiled at them leaning into Katsuki's chest as he ignored them.

He moved his hand down to the stroller cherishing both boys cheeks as they hold his fingers.

"How are you?" Katsuki asked _____.

"Good, we're gonna go to the playground next. Emori says he wants to show us how he slides down the slide." _____ said smiling as Emori stands on his mother's lap nodding up at Katsuki with crumbs all over his face.

"Ya! Papa's coming too!!" Emori cheered as Katsuki smiled at him.

"Boss-" silver said touching her ear piece as he sighed doing the same.

"I know."

He pulled away from ______ as she looked at him.

"We gotta head out but I'll try and stop by the park if I can." Katsuki said as she nods smiling.

She kissed his lips while he kissed back smiling before pulling away.

He looked down at the twins ruffling their hair before saying goodbye to Mina and Emori.

He and Silver walked out of the cafe both ready for their next mission, a few fans follow them but others stayed behind..

Katsuki and Silver got a few feet away from the cafe as Silver yawned before they both heard a car speeding in their direction.

Katsuki saw a glimpse of eyes in the drivers seat as the car made a turn aiming right at them.

"HOLY FUCK!" Silver yelled frozen in place seeing the car moving at least 80mph to them.

Katsuki reacted unconsciously shoving himself and Silver to the side of the street as civilians did the same to get out of the way afraid of the car but the car never stopped.

Katsuki immediately realized where it was going to crash.

"_______!"

But it was to late..

The car had already crashed right into the cafe...

He had no idea what he felt in that moment the fear of his family and his best friends family in sudden danger not knowing if they were alive or not.

It didn't take him a moment before blasting his way there the cafe on fire from the car as people were running out of there screaming.

Some were under the car but Katsuki ignored them running through the flames of the car and trying to find the driver but the door was open and it was empty he then turned looking for _____ and Mina but they weren't there.

"______!?! MINA!?"

Silver ran over helping everyone out with a few other heroes who ran over to help.

"______!?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!? BABE!?" Katsuki yelled

Silver then noticed Mina completely shocked at the sight of the cafe.

"SILVER HELP ME FIND THEM!" Katsuki yelled at her.

"Wait Dynamight!" Silver yelled but he started to go through each booth.

Silver got everyone out and safe as she ran to Mina.

"Are you guys okay!?" Silver asked her as Mina nods.

"We just went to the bathroom-"

"What the hell happened!?" _____ asked looking at the car inside the cafe over tables and booths that were on fire.

Silver sighed in relief seeing The twins and Emori behind the girls.

Katsuki looked over only seeing Silver since the wall covered Mina and _____.

"SILVER WHERE IS SHE-"

Katsuki stopped when he saw Mina step up to see him causing him to run over to them where he then saw _____ inside the girls bathroom as he just ran in slamming the door open and seeing the boys in their stroller with Emori next to them.

Katsuki's heart fell as he covered his face.

"Kats..? Hey what happe-"

He just hugged ______ tightly. "Thank you...thank you..." he mumbled to himself as she looked at Mina and Silver worried before realizing he was just worried.

"Is everyone else okay?" _____ asked him as he wiped his eyes before looking at her then in the cafe.

"..they got away" He told her.

"So..it was intentional? They wouldn't have ran if they didn't want to crash.." Mina said frightened.

Katsuki just looked at the boys again.

"Get out of here, they're stopping the fire then, Go home, Mina go to our house and stay there. I'll send Kirishima over too." Katsuki said to the girls.

"What? Why? We Wanna take the kids to the parkkkk" Mina whined.

"It's not safe." Katuski glared.

"Kats it's fine-"

"It's not. Go home and wait for me." He said to ______.

She just nods to him seeing how worried he was.

"Ok we'll take the kids and go home. But you two better find out who the hell did this. If we were still inside at the booths we might've been struck.." _____ said to him and Silver.

They both nod as Katsuki helps pull the stroller out away from the debris.

He then came back to carry Emori just so the girls didn't trip and hurt him.

The girls got out as he then got the kids out and took them to their cars watching them drive off as he immediately turned to the car watching policemen look for clues already.

***
_____ and Mina got to the house already seeing Kirishima there as he helped them get in.

Once they explained what happened he looked at the kids.

"They're okay don't worry."

"I'm glad you two didn't get hurt. Damn.. they better catch that guy." Kiri said just hugging Mina as she smiled.

Emori ran into Kiri's leg giggling wanting to hug too as Kiri pulled away and picked him up hugging him.

"Come on let's watch a movie!"

"Movie!" Emori cheered as _____ and Mina take each twin and go sit down.

***
Katsuki joined them once it got around 8pm.

Emori was sleeping with the twins upstairs while Kiri and the girls were playing cards.

Katsuki walked in seeing them there as he walked over to _____.

"Hey man, so what happened? Did you get him?" Kiri asked.

"Just the driver. Turns out it was an old group of bad guys I didn't catch last time. But there's one still out there so I have no clue where he is." Katsuki said as he leaned into ______.

"Let me know if you need help then. I'm pretty much free." Kiri said to him as he nods.

"I'm gonna get Emori so we can head home. It's already getting late" Mina said yawning as she got up walking upstairs.

Kiri and the others wait for her as she later got down and walked to the door where they said their goodbyes before closing the door.

_____ looked at Katsuki who took off his mask rubbing his eyes.

"Go fill the bath, I'll meet you there once I clean up here and check on the boys." _____ said as he looked at her in total love hearing that request.

He kissed her cheek. "Got it." And ran upstairs.

She smiled and walked to clean up the deck of cards.

***
She checked on the twins seeing them soundless in their cribs.

She closed the door leaving it agape before walking to her bedroom hearing the water run and seeing Katsuki's Hero costume on the bed.

She sighed and grabbed his costume just putting it in the laundry basket before walking to the bathroom seeing him put scents in the tub.

He was too busy to see her just choosing his favorite scent and bubbles.

She made her way to his back and just wrapped her arms around her hugging him from behind.

Katsuki shivered for a moment before turning his head.

"Hey, which one? Vanilla or Lavender?"

"Rosebud."

He looked through the container of scents and found Rosebud just putting it into the tub.

She pulled away just to remove her clothes.

Katsuki's eyes lingers towards her as she undressed.

"You know, for a mom you're pretty hot."

She set her shirt down rolling her eyes.

"That's the best you got?"

He laughed. "Hey I'm only stating the facts. I really can't believe you had twins. That's some next level strength."

She smiled hearing that just taking the rest of her clothes off before walking to him.

"Ya well, it wasn't easy."

She took his hand getting into the tub with him before they both sat down _____ in Katsuki's lap.

Both sigh in relief with pleasure of the hot water around their skin.

He wrapped his arms around her rubbing her stomach up to her underboobs and down to her hips.

"I was scared I lost you and the boys today..they weren't even after me they were coming for you.." Katsuki finally said.

She sat up turning her head to look at him "wait what?! Why me!?"

"Because you're the one I care about. What better way to piss me off then get rid of you." Katsuki said tightening his hand.

"...you said they were old villains you never caught...so it's a revenge thing..Ugh that's annoying...I don't even care about myself if the boys would have gotten hurt I wouldn't be able to live. There's still one more guy isnt there??" She asked as he nods.

"Ya but don't worry about that, I won't let them touch you or the twins." Katsuki said kissing her shoulder.

She smiled leaning into him. "Kats? Do you think that after you're done with the attack we could all go to the beach? I wanna take Kenji and Kyori and take cute baby pics."

"Ya we can."

She turned her body to sit side ways before she moved fully to face him just having her knees bent straddling his lap his dick sitting between them.

He just pulled her hips close as she wrapped her arms around him.

Katsuki kissed her jaw moving his lips to her neck as she smiled closing her eyes just playing with his hair between her fingers.

"Kats.."

"Hm?" He just left kisses all around her neck and shoulder.

She leaned forward pressing her tits up against his chest as her nails dug into his shoulder.

He smirked just moving a hand just to grab one of her tits gently teasing it as she winced getting through the small amount of pain before it started to feel good.

He knew not to tease her too hard since she was still breast feeding but it honestly didn't stop him just enjoying her quiet moans she was trying to hold back.

She moved her hand down across his chest into the water and traced his abs before getting to the tip of his dick.

She felt his body tense up from her gentle touch and smiled.

She pulled away just to have him face her.

He looked so lustful and turned on which made her smile just stroking his dick under the water.

He tilts his head back enjoying it as she squeezed her hand which made him cover his face with one hand while the other rests on her thigh.

She smiled leaning forward and kissing his jaw before he moved his face to kiss her lips.

"Let's get out.." she said against his lips which he began nodding already trying to stand.

She stood up with him both just drying before heading straight into bed.

Katsuki threw her down into the bed smirking as she already spread her legs laughing at his expression.

"Holy shit.."

"Quit staring and fuck me, this might be your only chance." She said just laying her head back.

He smirked at her words getting on top of her and kissing her lips.

"Let me admire my view Damn." He said causing her to laugh.

He just touched between her legs rubbing his middle finger against her slit.

His thumb circled her clit which got her moaning in delight.

He positioned himself right at the entrance and looked at her.

"You sure you're ready?" He asked.

"Doc said 6 weeks it's been 3 months. Do it" she said biting her lip.

He smirked slowly shoving the tip of his dick into her.

______'s nails immediately dug into his skin, they haven't had sex in such a long time especially after the twins were born so this felt amazing for them both.

Katsuki couldn't help himself and just started to immediately thrust his hips into hers.

"F-fuck that feels good.." he moaned just gripping her hips tightly.

She arched her back moaning as he watched her tits bounce at his motions.

It was all too great for him which causes him to cum within minutes.

Thankfully he remembered to pull out before finishing.

He smirked looking over at her as she just squeezed her own tits breast milk just leaking on accident which mad Katsuki aroused.

"One more.." he said as she nods in agreement.

***
They both went at it for her another 20 minutes before hearing Kenji's cries.

"F-fuck! Not now!" Katsuki yelled out at him just tilting his head back as _____ rides his dick.

She couldn't take it anymore staying down already at her orgasm as he held back everything not to cum inside.

He let her finish before immediately pulling out of her.

They both fell right into bed laying down breathing heavily.

She smiled closing her eyes. "I...I love you"

He just stared at the ceiling before looking at her. "..I love..you too"

Kenji's cries got louder.

She moved her arm hitting Katsuki's chest as she buried her face into the pillow.

"You get him."

"WHAT WHY ME!?"

"Shhh"

He watched her cuddle herself to fall asleep as he groaned left with dad duty's.

It took him a few minutes to calm down before cleaning up everything. Even the cum on ______ as she just fell fast asleep.

He smiled down at her smirking at how much he pleasured her to make her pass out like that.

He sighed hearing Kenji's bloody cries before finally putting on boxers and walking to the room.

_____ put Kenji and Kyori in the same crib so they could sleep together but that didnt turn out so well.

Kyori was pulling on Kenji's hair tightly not letting go causing Kenji to scream cries.

Katsuki walked over trying to pull Kyori's fingers away and once he does he just  rubbs Kenji's head.

"calm down youre not dying." Katsuki sighed.

Kyori giggled up at him wanting to be held to.

"you and those hands of yours are a problem. you should probably wear gloves for now." Katsuki said to him as Kyori babbled.

Kenji leaned into Katsuki's bare chest he wipes his tears before seeing the scratch marks on his fathers chest and shoulders.
Kenji touched one of the red ones which caused Katsuki to sqiurm.

"DAMN WHAT- HEY DONT DO THAT SHIT!" Katsuki yelled causing Kenji to giggle doing it again which made Katsuki tense up and set him down in the crib again.

"fuck that hurt" he said rubbing his chest. he walked to the boys mirror in the room seeing _____'s nail marks all over his chest and back.

"oh fuck."

***
like and Comment!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1K 75 20
Katsuki Bakugo is a hero on the verge of achieving everything he's ever dreamed of. Throwing himself in to his hero career right out of UA High, his...
113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
24.1K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...