๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜. ๐—ป๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...

De NIALLSGUITAR-

๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ | โThey say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners but don't let them r... Mai multe

act one
cast
playlist
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
act two
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
act three
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
epilogue
a glimpse
last message

010

920 46 7
De NIALLSGUITAR-

IT HAD BEEN EIGHT weeks since Florence and Narcissa saw Briare crying her heart out. It turns out that Alexander had been using her to get money -- "Did he say anything else? Maybe that's not the entire story." She asked. "I got up before he could finish." The teary-eyed girl said.--

The next day their friend appeared  normal, as if she wasn't crying the night before, "I'm over him." 

"I swear to Merlin, next time I see that son of a bitch Imma." Florence had said punching aggressively into her palm, and she did attack Parkinson. She only got a couple of swings before Narcissa grabbed her by her waist and pulled her out, the thing that annoyed her the most was that he didn't even fight back. The brunette is terrifying when she is angry.

Briare doesn't look or act fine but her words say otherwise, "Bet he's already moved on to torment another girl." 

It certainly didn't look like he did, Alexander Parkinson would stare at the black-haired girl with sad puppy dog eyes. Whenever they walked into the same hallway as him Briare would turn around and drag them with her, Narcissa would glance back and see the look on his face, it appeared as if someone had struck him with a bow in the heart. And it also seemed like everyone heard about what happened, they would stare at Briare sympathetically, even the Marauders and Prewett twins -- she never talked to the twins because they were from an 'unethical family'--

So two months flew by with Florence, Narcissa, Briare, and Lucius avoiding Parkinson at all costs, but the thing is when you're trying to avoid someone you tend to bump into them a lot more.

Right now the four of them were in the great hall eating breakfast. Florence stabbing her bacon, Narcissa's nose in a book, Briare playing with her food, Lucius was eating, and Regulus sat with them today staring at her plate.

"Ugh, today is going to be soooo boring." Andromeda slid in a spot opposite of her cousin, "Hey Reg,"  A glass of pumpkin juice appeared in front of her, she guzzled it all down.

"Is that all your going to eat?" She asked eyeing the empty plate sitting in front of her.

"Today's quidditch training day," Her sister said as if it explained everything, they all looked at Regulus --The Slytherin seeker--  who blinked in surprise at the attention.

"Oh uh yeah, um, we eat light when we have training." 

"How are you coping Seong?" Andy asked, 

"I'm over Parkinson if that's what you're asking, the amount of free time I have leftover now is amazing." Usually, Briare would spend her time watching Quidditch practices, but now she didn't even go to the games. This left her with a lot of time to complete homework.

"Guys are jerks B', it's good you learned that now than later," Lucius told her,

"That's why I prefer girls," Florence said without looking away from her bacon. Everyone (just the people who heard her) stared at the brunette. "What? I think it's a wonderful time to come out  don't you?" The girl's hazel-green eyes flickered towards Narcissa, who immediately stared at her book.

"Wonderful indeed," Andy remarked with a knowing smirk, she felt like punching that off her face.

Maybe she had a chance, that's what her friends/sister/cousin are probably thinking, however she knew that she would be the last person Florence would date. If she was Florence, she wouldn't even date herself.

A flurry of owls came flying in for the daily post, her owl named Mercury --A snowy owl named after his mercury blue eyes and the Roman god-- landed gracefully on her arm, a letter wrapped on its leg tied with a scarlet red ribbon. She immediately knew who it was from but opened it anyway,

W̷e̷ ̷r̷e̷q̷u̷e̷s̷t̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷p̷r̷e̷s̷e̷n̷c̷e̷
ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀꜱᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪᴛꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀ

-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴

It appeared that it was written by a bunch of people, the paper was slightly crinkled most likely from the boys snatching it from each other. What probably happened was that Potter wanted it to sound official,  while Sirius wanted it to sound mysterious and Remus annoyed by their squabbling, signed it and send it off.

She glanced up and at the Gryffindor table were three boys --Pettigrew wasn't there for some odd reason-- were looking at her, rolling her eyes at them she looked at Florence.

"It's time to complete the favour." 

The brunette immediately understood while Lucius looked at her quizzically, she shrugged before giving Mercury a nibble and sending him off. It turns out Briare also had received a letter, she stared at it unmoved.

"Who's it from?" Narcissa asked her, the girl folded the paper and shoved it in her robe pocket.

"My aunt who lives in England wants to start some business in Hogsmeade and wants me to visit her." The girl replied swiftly before leaving.

***

BRAIRE LIED THE letter was actually from Alexander, an owl dropped a letter on her plate, she was aware that the owl belonged to him. She glanced across the table towards her right and saw where he was sitting, his eyes were fixed on her. Pressing her lips together she nodded and read the letter, it asked for her to meet him at the Astronomy tower after lights out.

"It's time to complete the favour." She heard Narcissa tell her future girlfriend.

Everyone knew that her two dorm mates liked each other but themselves, it was very obvious Florence had a crush on Narcissa and the blonde is still figuring out her feelings but likes her back. 

Briare stared at the writing unsure, true, she never heard the entire story, maybe there was more to it than she thought. 

"Who's it from?" The girl asked, she folded the paper before Lucius could take a peek over her shoulder to read it. 

"My aunt who lives in England, wants to start some business in Hogsmeade and wants me to visit her," Briare told them plainly before leaving, she had to get ready for class since there was nothing better to do.

As she hurried along the halls she bumped into Pettigrew, they both fell to the ground,

"Shit." She heard him mutter before looking at her with his wide eyes. "I-I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Briare told him standing up, she stuck out her hand which he took. "I better be going. See you later."

She walked away briskly, not realising the letter wasn't in her pocket anymore.

***

"WORMTAIL GET OFF" Narcissa heard a voice say, a loud thump following it.

"Hey!"

Indistinct voices were whispering, they slowly became more clearer the closer they got. When they reached the top of the stairs, they could see four figures.

"Oh hello cous, Flore," Sirius said turning around while holding parchment.

"Hello."

"Don't show them that." She heard Potter whisper taking the parchment and tucking it into his robe pocket.

"Thanks for coming," Remus said scratching the back of his head awkwardly,

"What favour do you guys want us to do?" Florence asked, they both were wearing full black clothing so it's easier to blend in with the shadows, she figures that they would be assisting with them for a prank.

"We need you to sneak into Slughorns room and cover his head with this." Sirius told them, "Wormtail?" 

The mousy boy fumbled as he tried to grab a bottle containing dust that glittered under the light of the moon. He passed it to Potter who held it up to inspect it and then passed it to Narcissa, the bottle was cold and had simple designs on it.

"We've already done it for all the teachers before you got here," Potter explained. "Since we don't know the Slytherin's password, we need you to sneak into the common room and then into Slughorns room. Once you've done this, sprinkle this over his head, this dyes their entire body bright pink."

"So tomorrow... Every teacher in the school will be bright pink?" Florence asked an evil grin stretched across her face.

"Yes!" Pettigrew exclaimed, "Even Dumbledore, and it doesn't come off for a day."

"We didn't want to risk expulsion," Sirius whispered to her as if everything they do doesn't risk them getting expelled.

"And why don't you guys know Slytherin's password?" She asked with a smirk.

"That's your fault."

Two years ago, Sirius managed to steal some Slytherin robes and tried to disguise himself as Regulus. It worked, nearly, since people don't pay attention to the younger Black son, however, everyone knew that he never forgets passwords. So when Sirius disguised as Regulus stood in front of the wall, pretending to forget his password it kinda revealed his identity. 

Next thing was that Potter and Sirius tried to sneak in when the entrance was open, but some first years spotted them near the dungeons and told everyone else. It then became a habit to cast an invisible trapping spell behind them and the next person entering will undo it, repeat.

Finally, they tried to hear the password, so the prefects decided to create a complex handshake everyone's supposed to do. However, near the end, you were supposed to whisper the password into it. Sirius and James managed to learn the handshake and tried to do it, failing obviously.  

"Alright, let's do it," Narcissa said slipping the bottle into her robes.

*

"Slithering snakes," Florence said under her breath, they told the Marauders to wait behind, much to their disappointment (They really wanted to learn the password). "Let's go." She told her as the wall opened up.

The two girls tried to step quietly as they walked to their head of  house's sleeping quarters, inside was Slughorn, he wore a nightcap and snored loudly. 

"Alright." She whispered throwing the cloak James had given them. 

They slowly became invisible, "Now we know how they creep around at night." Florence said with a giggle, Narcissa uncapped the bottle and poured it over his head as instructed.

"Let's go."

They hurried out of the bedroom, once out of the dungeons they burst out laughing.

"Shhhh, it's still the middle of the night." Sirius hissed at the two girls, Florence stuck her tongue out at him.

"Do you know what Briare's letter said?" Pettigrew asked suddenly as they joined the four boys,

"Something about her aunt."

"Wroooonggg." James sang, he stretched his hand out towards Pettigrew, took a piece of paper out of his pocket and placed it into his hand. "It was from... Parkinson." He held out the letter so that the girls could read it.

"Wait what."

"And you know  what time it is?"

"Prongs-"

"Midnight. I  say you can still make it to the Astronomy tower in time to listen to his story."

"PRONGS" Remus yelled, the looks on the Marauders' faces it seemed that he didn't yell often "We should not be having this conversation right here. It's the middle of the night, we are standing right next to the Slytherin dorms."

"Moony, don't worry, we won't get caught, we have those nincompoops." Sirius placed an arm around the dusty blond's shoulders, "Besides with you as prefect we can get away with anything." 

"Then I'll be turning you guys in," Remus said as he whacked her cousin before turning to the Slytherins. "Narcissa, Florence, I suggest don't barge into their conversation, if Briare lied to you about the letter maybe she doesn't want you involved." 

Narcissa glanced briefly at Florence who sighed, "I guess your right. Let's go, Cissy." The brunette linked arms with her and started walking away. 

"Do you think telling the password to the Slytherin common room can be  part of the favour?" James called out to them. 

"Not until you tell us the Gryffindor one," Florence replied looking back at the boys. 

"Never!!"

"It's the middle of the night guys, not a party," Remus muttered pinching the bridge of his nose.

***

BRIARE SAW ALEXANDER leaning against the railing of the Astronomy tower, the wind gently blowing his hair. She wasn't in the mood to see him, but when she did, she couldn't help and stare at him from where she was standing.

His dark brown-black hair fell into his light blue eyes, he had a sharp jawline, sharp enough to stab someone heart, which he did to her.

"Parkinson?" She breathed, the seventh year turned around in a whirl.

"Briare." He replied softly, "I believe, you deserve the entire story."

She blew the hot pink highlight out of her face, "Ok."

"Well, you knew about the money part, I basically was pushed to ask you out for fifteen galleons-"

"Wonderful to know that I cost fifteen galleons." She interrupted sharply causing him to wince slightly before continuing.

"And  I did ask you out, the guys then raised it to twenty-five if you kiss me, which you did. I liked it, I really enjoyed the date and I realised after a long time that I smelt you in Amortenia last year. I then went back to them and asked for the money so I can have both wins but they said that they would increase it if I hook up with you. I said no. I didn't want to hurt you more than I already have so I said no, they called you a slur and it was like a sudden flash of anger flooded me, all the sudden I had beaten up all three of them." 

Briare gasped slightly, "Wait- You were the person who beat them up?" 

"Yes. Well, then I took my money and continued to date you, win-win. I've been feeling heartbroken and I've been trying not to think about you."

"Try harder then."

"What Avery, Lestrange and Yaxley did, was a blessing in disguise. If it wasn't for the money, I wouldn't have asked you out and I wouldn't have realised that I love you."

She stared at Alexander trying to see if he was joking before seeing there wasn't a spark of humour on his face. "You love me?"

"Yes, of course, I do." He said softly, he stepped closer to her and cupped the side of her face. "These  last two months have been a nightmare." 

"I love you too," Briare replied, their faces inched closer before their lips met.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER  YOU SON OF A BITCH." She heard a very familiar  voice screech,

" Florence!" Narcissa exclaimed.

Suddenly Alexander was on the ground and Florence Grimrose had an arm around her bringing her away from him.

"Florence." She said sighing, "It's ok, we made up."

"He-" The brunette paused taking a deep breath in. "-He used you for money."

"I heard the whole story this time Flore, it's ok, I've forgiven him, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten what he's done." Briare turned to face him and reached out a hand, he took it pulling himself up.

"And I think B'can handle herself," Narcissa told her, the girl begrudgingly took a step back.

"Fine. But one mistake." Florence said threateningly pointing at Alexander, "Gone." she mimicked cutting her neck.

"Alright, alright I get it." He threw his hands up in defeat. "But I ain't repeating that sort of mistake again."

"Good." She said softly interlocking her fingers with him.

"See Flore? All is well." Narcissa told the girl.

And hopefully, it stays that way.

authors note
and that's a wrap guys, act one is officially over, act two is gonna hopefully be better, cross fingers. Sorry for the long delay I'm trying to make it up with a shit non-edited chapter, this week has been crazy assignments have just been piling up and yeah. Summer holidays are in three or more weeks so then I will get to make more  chapters (hopefully) 

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

129K 2.2K 34
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž - a lover of rain; finding joy and peace when it rains In which four boys who call themselves the Marauders, prank the wrong p...
655 39 6
โ you wouldn't be the first renegade to need somebody โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ an aristocratic, pureblood girl meets a boy who rebelled as far away from tho...
3.2M 110K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...
238 1 17
" Do you love me? " " Don't make me say something we'll both regret Lupin " Remus Lupin x Fem! oc Marauders era! Started: 27/5/2024 Ended: EXTENDED...