🌀☕Five Hargreeves/Aidan Gall...

By AJ061405

Some stories that are worth to read about our badass psychopath killer Five Hargreeves,our handsome singer/ac... More

Material Girl💄
Washing Dishes with Fivey🧽
Birthday🎂(Five)
Alleyway(Five)
Music Festival (Aidan)🎤🎶
Elevator (Aidan)
Rainy Day🌧️(Five)
Fictiophilia💘(Five + Nicky)
4th of July🎇(Five)
Period🩸(Five)
Facial hair 🧔(Five)
Random convo with Fivey🍹
Virtual Graduation🎓(Five)
The Boy🪓
When Five's silliness kicks in😅
Things y/n say when Five is around the academy💭
Speak Now🗣️(Aidan)
The "Christina Hargreeves" (Five)
Sorry, but I'm already his(Five)
Klaus's dreadful dare(Five)
The Portrait🎨
Stay for the night(Aidan)
Cake with Karaoke 🎤 🎂
Deleted scene from "The Boy" 🎬
Random convo with Fivey☕
I can't sleep 💤 (Aidan)
Leaving Boulder(Nicky)
Childhood besties 💟🍂
What if...?
Flirt at him for a day🤭(Five)
A miracle✨(Five)
Thigh Kisses💗(Nicky)
You belong with me 🧸(Nicky)
Shaving 🪒(Aidan)
Random thing Five do🥰
Five lost his heart instead of his age⏳
Wiping off his kiss😘(Nicky)
Luther's ground rules📝
Teardrops on my guitar(Nicky)💧🎸
A Thousand Years(Five)
New haircut 💈(Aidan)
Calling him by your ex's name(Nicky)
Dance with me📻(Five)
The Vortex 🌀(Five)
The Girl in the forest🌼(Aidan)
Happy Birthday my Dimple☕
You're my Queen 👑
Shower 🚿(Five)
Don't be late🕰️(Aidan)
I'm in the mood....(Five)
Room Service🥗(Aidan)
Taking off of your towel🧼
Cute moment of Aidan🥺
Stealing my heart❤️(Aidan)
Ignored🙄(Nicky)
The Test♠️🤍
Grandma's lover🌷
Aidan's Book Hairstyle📖
Punk Rock love🎸
A random thing Five would ask
Random thing Aidan do
Trick or treat🍭
Feliz Navidad🧡🎤(Aidan)
Dance with him under the Christmas tree 🎄(Five)
The Christmas Kiss 💋(Aidan)
Cookies and milk for Santa🥛🍪(Nicky)
Jade💚
Christmas with the boys❤️🎄
The Journey 💌
1.2k readssssssss(Face reveal)
4th of July🎇(Aidan)
Gettin' Vaccinated 💉(Aidan)
The Chef of my heart🧁
Messy hair 🌪️
Random thing Nicky do💢👈
Her Fanboy🤩
13 💔(Aidan)
Encouragement⚡
Come back to me... I miss you💍
Her story to tell📓(Nicky)
Random thing Five do
Winter Prince ❄️
Nicknames that they call you 💓
Harness 🕸️(Aidan)
Had nothing to do ✏️+🗑️(Aidan)
"Where's Hailey?"🐕(Five)
Dancing in the moonlight 🌙
Heart Shaped cookies💝
Random word Aidan can't pronounce😜
10k reads already ❣️ (Face reveal)
Comfort💛
What is my say... ☂️+🐦
Windy Day🍃(Aidan)
The deleted photos 🗣️🤬

Girls Day👒

973 15 3
By AJ061405

3rd person POV
Y/n was scrolling through her Instagram at the living room while all of a sudden a message came in her phone.

It was her high school girl best friend Francine that's been dying to meet her and their other best friend Sofie .

They have been away from each other for a long time now,the last time they meet was at y/n's wedding,so that was 3 1/2 years ago.

Y/n clicked the chat head and read the message Francine sent to her.

Francine:Sis.
                  Good morning.
                  Are you at the academy?

                  I'll go there.
                  I'm on my car.
                  On my way there.

Y/n:Yes sis,I'm at the academy, where are you now?

Then after a quick couple of minutes waiting for Francine's response,the doorbell rung.

Y/n immediately shot her head to the hallway and got up to the door.

She opened the door and saw her high school besties with wide smiles on their faces.

They all squealed at seeing each other like they saw their celebrity crush.

"Sissy we missed you.". Francine said to y/n giving her a warm hug.

"I missed you too.". Y/n said hugging back to Francine.

"How are you y/n?". Sofie ask y/n while she gave y/n a peck on her cheeks.

"I'm doing great,come in.". Y/n said kiss back to Sofie and gestured for them to come on the academy.

"So where's your hubby?". Francine ask teasingly to y/n while their at the stairs to y/n and Five's shared bedroom.

"At the room office.". Y/n answered plainly tp Francine.

"Please come in, I'll be back for a moment to ask permission to Five.". Y/n said letting Francine and Sofie to come in to their shared bedroom.

"Yeah sure no problem, we'll be waiting here.". Sofie said while looking around at the room.

Y/n excused herself to her besties before coming in to where Five is.

She arrived at the room office with a knock and heard him say "come in".

She opened the door and peaked her head seeing Five reading some assignments from The Commission.

"What brings my beautiful wife here?". Five ask sweetly to y/n while she was blushing at the compliment and her walking towards him.

"To ask some permission from you.". Y/n said while she sat to Five's lap.

"Go on.". Five said letting y/n finish what she was about to tell him.

"The girls are here,and they want to hangout with me.". Y/n said while playing with his hair.

"Hangout like...?". Five ask a little bit on edge to y/n.

"Girls day.". Y/n said with her cutest puppy eyes to Five.

"I let you come but don't wear such short clothes, okay?". Five said being the overprotective husband to his wife.

"I will Fivey-bun, thank you, anything you want before we go?". Y/n ask Five giving him a reassuring smile.

"The only thing i want is for you to be back safe to my arms.". Five said dearly to his beloved wife before she leaves.

"Aww i love you Fivey-bun.". Y/n giving Five a hug and a long lasting kiss to his lips.

After that y/n went out of the room office and to their room to the girls.

She opened the door while the girls stared at her with an obvious face of "what did he say?".

"And?". Sofie ask waiting for a response to y/n.

And all y/n did was do give them a blushy smile meaning she had the permission a yes from Five.

When t hey realize that it was a yes the girls squealed to y/n and hugged her while jumping to the hard wood floor of the academy.

Some time later y/n and her besties are at the mall doing what they so called "window shopping".

"Y/n look,i think this will look great on you.". Francine said pulling out a red colored dress that is a bit of revealing.

"Yeah right Chin,it would totally look good on y/n.". Sofie said while shuffling to the other clothes that has hangers.

"I don't know girls,i might turn on Five to this sort of dress.". Y/n said teasing the girls.

"Ohhh,y/n's daddy likes Red.". Sofie said teasing y/n back.

"I'm sure Five will love it.". Francine said shaking off the kind of cringe that she heard.

Y/n tried it on and yes she looks hot and flaming in red,Five will be so happy at what she bought for him.

After a long process of trying on and taking out some clothes and dresses from the shelf.

They already bought 5 bags to each and one of them.

But the shopping didn't end there they meanly stumbled over at the only lingerie store inside the mall.

They looked at each other and went in laughing their asses out like maniacs.

They stopped at the newly displayed lingerie and just stared at it, admiring it.

"We should buy it,the three of us.". Sofie said not looking away from the lingerie.

"This night would be a rough night for the three of us.". Francine with a breathtaking sigh.

"Fuck it, let's buy this piece of art.". Y/n said to the girls.

And guess what,they totally did bought the lingerie and after that they had some iced coffee and muffins to be shared with each other.

"I like this,we should hangout sometime after this.". Sofie said after taking the last bite of the muffin.

"Yeah we should,we had a great time.". Francine said agreeing with Sofie.

"Maybe next weekend would do.". Y/n said suggesting a date.

"Yeah that would work.". Francine said taking out her phone and alarmed it for next week.

"Anyways we should go,we had each others curfews.". Sofie said standing up from her chair.

"Yeah right, anyways take care y/n,we had a wonderful time together.". Francine said giving y/n a kiss to her cheek.

"See you next week?". Sofie ask y/n with a hopeful smile.

"Of course,and i had a very good time too sis.". Y/n said finally hugging her 2 best friends.

The 2 girls with a taxi leaving y/n at the cafè,and then just decided to walk her way home.

After a silent walk she finally made it to the academy,it was quite and dark.

She begun to sneak in with her shopping bags but she was surprised by a light at the corner of her eye.

"Fivey-bun,you scared the hell out of me.". Y/n said while she put her hand close to her chest.

"I'm happy you're home.". Five said with a smile and a coffee mug full of coffee on his hand.

"You're not mad?". Y/n ask with a bit of an easy feeling to Five.

"Why would i be mad?, your here safe and sound, that's all i want.". Five said plainly to his wife.

"Five.". Y/n said with a whine while walking towards Five.

"Wanna see what we bought?". Y/n ask Five innocently.

"Sure.". Five said shifting at his seat.

Y/n giggled and opened the shopping bag where the lingerie is,that is so fabulous.

Five looked at it with wide eyes while y/n just laughed at him.

"You're going to regret about what you bought.". Five said standing up immediately and held y/n's waist while she is holding the lingerie then he spatial jumped the 2 of them to their room.

And let's just say Francine was right all along:

"This night would be a rough night for the three of us."

For my Baby-lemon's:
So my Besties came in the house early from the designated schedule that we had planned😋

Cause my best friend Francine's grandmother died and they were scared if the result would be positive for COVID,but in the end it wasn't.

So they went straight here immediately,and chatted me that she will be home early.

I was honestly on edge at the time cause my house was a total mess.

Since high school,my house is the headquarters for us squad the Madness Squad🤟

They are always in the house when there's no school.

(More of a Mike Wheeler's house where they always hangout.)

So yeah we decided to hangout,we go to the park that is near my place.

By the way Francine and Sofie are real people they're my best friend's😜

They are the craziest people i know,but they are always there for you when you're down.

Do you have a best friend like mine?

"It's nice to have a friend" - By Taylor Swift (Album:Lover)

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.3K 60
Just some imagines! I'm not doing smut but maybe some heated scenes. Feel free to leave request! (Female reader)
100K 1.2K 50
No smuts only fluffs! And angst Includes -Aidan Gallagher -Nicky Harper -Five Hargreeves This is my first book so feel free to correct me The title...
188K 2.3K 200
Soooo I have recently been obsessed with Aidan Gallagher and wanted to do this for a while. I have been focused on my other books and reading other o...
629K 10.2K 136
some random imagines and preferences that i wrote whenever im bored or when i just think of it 😃 DATE STARTED: idfk it was like a month after i join...