My Broken Life✓

Por BATULXX

WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down righ... Más

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Aesthetics
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N: Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Not an update
Chapter 36
Sequel Announcement.

Chapter 5

8.9K 324 103
Por BATULXX

Edited 20/07/23

IMAN'S POV

Ahh I'm just so exusted.

I finished preparing breakfast some minutes ago and I'm currently in the kitchen eating as usual,while they're all enjoying their meals in the dinning area,I have been cooking since after fajr prayer, cause they all chose different meals and i had to prepare them all before they wake up.

Bhai brought a beautiful blonde home last night,i think her name was Angel or Angela, I don't remember but she was really beautiful and extremely rude and mean. Bhai introduced her as his classmate when he was in Brazil,who happens to now be in Pakistan for some business and they ran into each other along the way blah blah. I really don't know the deets, but they seem really too close than just classmates. Well it's not like I'm judging cause who am i to judge what Allah SWT created.

What I'm just saying is that she's being too touchy with bhai.. I mean Asif...

Wait he's not here and i'm speaking in my mind,so no need to address him by his name

Where was I?

Yeah,like i was saying she's too touchy, she hugged and pecked bhai's cheek's throughout the entire night,and she even stayed till morning ,and is currently eating breakfast with my family right now.

She hates my guts, she glared at me throughout yesterday like i was trying to snatch something from her,and bhai just gave me wierd glances whenever he said something to Angel, Angela or whatever her name is, and she blushed, 'see i told you guys i'm suspicious, he'll keep staring at me as if wating for me to react or something.

Like why would i react?

It's his life and he can do absolutely whatever he wants.

Anyways it's none of my concern.

I dismissed the thoughts as I've got a lot to do today.... wait speaking of today.

Subahanallah

Ya Allah i totally forgot

I'm supposed to start working today. Yeah i got a job,and i'm supposed to resume today and i don't want to create a bad impact by coming late. Well i'll be working in a small caffe down the road as i want to further my studies and Baba finnaly gave me permission to,but on the contrary that i'll work and pay for my school fees and necessities.

I took a quick shower and took out my only pair of Abaya which i bought from selling my bracelet and some stuffs. I really love abayas and when i make it in life, i'll definitely fill my wardrobe with all kinds of Abayas but not after feeding the needy children, building an orphanage and building a mosque,no matter how small it is and i'll definitely get there inshaAllah.

(A/N all these things i mentioned excluding Anaya's (not everything I said concerning abayas is excluded doe cause i love abayas like crazy) are what i want to do inshallah and not with my parents money but my own money)

I wore my Abaya and black beige scarf,i tighteened the Abaya string arround my body securely.

As i walked down the stairs i spotted bhai and that blonde still in the dinning room, and the table was cleared only the blonde's plate was on the table.

Wow my family decided to take their plates to the kitchen,wow i'm impressed. The blonde spotted me as i was about to walk out and called me over.

"Take my plates to the kitchen." She rudely said.

I was about to pick up the plates when bhai held my wrist.

What now

"You're not picking the plates up, Angela ate with the plates,so she'll pick them up and wash them." Bhai said through gritted teeth.

Woah I'm shocked.

Bhai out of all people is actually standing up for me.

But wait! I know her name now. It's Angela. I was still in my stupid thoughts when the blonde's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'll do no such thing. I'm a guest here."

"I don't care Angela,if you can't pick up the plates like everyone did,then i guess you could leave my house,and i mean this very minute." Bhai growled.

"Fine i'll take it." She took the plates and walked towards the kitchen while stomping her foot.

Wow he has power over her. I'm convinced they're not friends.

"Mum told me you got a job and you're resuming today." Bhai said and i noded.

"let's go, i'll drive you there."

"No B..Asif it's fine, i'll walk there, besides it's not even that far." I explained.

"I don't care if it's far or not,but all i know is that i'll drop you off and pick you up. Mum already explained that your shift ends by 2pm."

"Okay ." I sighed.

"Let's go then." He said and pulled me outside. We reached the driveway and he opened his car and told me to sit in front with him,i sat down and jammed the door lightly.

We drove in a very comfortable silence and it was finnaly time for me to leave the car, i opened the door and was about to get down when bhai held my wrist pulling me back down.

Aghhh why does he always hold my wrist!

Don't get me wrong. He's my brother even if we're not from same parents, but it just feels wierd whenever he holds my hand as he's never done it before and he's really acting creepy these days.

"Here take this." Bhai's voice snapped me out.

He was holding a phone in front of me and gesturing me to collect it.

Now i'm hundred percent sure that someone broke bhai.

Maybe he's going to die soon, and that's why he's being nice to me.

Astagafurullah what's wrong with me?

"I'm giving you this phone so we could communicate,i don't want to see any guys number on this phone, or else i'll kill you." He trew the phone at me.

Wow my first phone.

"Thank you so much." I smiled.

"You're welcome. I'll get more stuffs like this for you, if you'll always be a good girl and never question me." Bhai said with a small smile playing on his lips.

What does he mean by that!

I'm really confused.

Does he think he's speaking to a ten year old.

"Don't stress your little brain darling."

Darling?

This is really wierd.

"I'll go now,i'm already late." I opened the door and went out when he called out again.

"You look beautiful." He complimented and i gave him a confused look before he finally drove off.

**

Wow i feel so fresh.

I just took a bath after praying magrib prayer.

Work today was really not hectic, as i was behind the counter, doe my legs are a little bit sore but it's okay.  I wanted to take the offer of being the waitress as the pay is bigger but i'm a bit clumsy and I've seen in most movies where the males try to harras waitresses, and i really don't want that,so i choose to be behind the counter.

I'm really happy about the phone bhai gave to me. Today is really amazing.

I didn't save any numbers in my phone doe, as i've got no friends,cause mama asked me not to make friends. She always says ''no one needs an unfortunate human being like you as a friend''. I only had one friend and that was when i was in 7th grade,her name was mahreen,she was in 9th grade then,we were really close but she sadly moved away and we lost contact as i didn't have any means to contact her and mama also prohibited me from making friends. The only memory i have now is the bracelet she gave me before leaving,i cherish it with all my heart, it was the first ever gift i got from someone who aren't my parents,it was the first gift i got out of love, and i never take it off, cause it means so much to me, and i'm hoping to find her someday,inshaAllah.

I was the silent type in school. People played pranks on me,i got bullied all my life even by Zahra Appi, she and her minions would always make me carry their school bags and during break times,i'll have to fan them while they eat lunch which i barely got.

I don't know when all this will stop happening to me.

Is there someone out there who'll love me unconditionally?

Is there someone out there who'll care for me genuinely?

Is there someone out there who'll show me an ounce of kindness?

Ya Allah please bring someone to save me from this hell.

Baba told me i'll leave his house when i turn 20 and that's when i'll hand over all my baba has worked for to them.

I really can't do that but what choice do i have?

Apparently i can be the sole owner of my parents properties when i turn 20 and Baba wants me to transfer all to Bhai and make him the permanent CEO of my dad's company.

I shrugged off the painful thoughts.

I'm really happy, mama said i don't have to cook tonight as she already cooked chicken biryani for dinner and also ordered some food for Angela.

Wow she really did me a huge favor.

I was about to go to the dinning room cause bhai said i could eat there today but then someone jerked me forcefully making me face them.

I glanced at the person and it was Angela.

Aghhh

"STAY.AWAY.FROM.SIF." Angela warned while emphasizing on each word she spoke.

Who's sif?

"I don't know what you're talking about." I gave her a confused look.

"Are you playing dumb or you're actually dumb? You play all innocent and naive but you're nothing less than a h*e." She spat.

"Look,i don't know what your problem is, but keep me out of it." I spoke meekly.

"Shut up, just keep that dirty mouth of yours shut. You're trying to take my Sif away from me, but i'll not let that happen, i'll surely crush you before you do take him from me."

Is she high or something?

"I'm not stealing anything from you ,and i definitely don't know who this Sif guy is." I said.

How can she just accuse me.

"Well if you must know, Asif is mine and you're trying to take him away from me. You better back off or the consequences would be bad or worse,it'll even lead to D.E.A.T.H ." She emphasized on death just to make me scared but i was not scared at all. She left me and walked out before i could say anything.

She's definitely coo coo

How can she accuse me of trying to steal MY OWN BROTHER away from her.

I shrugged her thoughts off my mind and went to the dinning table, mama was dishing out food for Baba.

"Come sit beside me Iman." Asif bhai said more like commanded while Zahra Appi glared at me.

Sighs

I went over and sat beside bhai and close to Angela.

I was about to dish out my food when bhai spoke.

"When you're done, dish out mine too." Bhai said. I dished my food and dished his too and sat down to eat when Angela put her plate in front of me.

"Dish mine out too,i want to taste that pakistan food." She commanded.

I quitely stood up and started dishing out her food when bhai took the plate from me and gave it back to Angela.

"Dish it out yourself." Bhai said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Is this how to talk to your guest Asif? Let Iman dish the food out for her." Mama said and i was about to pick the plate up again when bhai growled.

"DON'T YOU DARE DISH IT." bhai growled. "I'm really hungry right now and i'll like everyone to shut up and eat in peace and Angela you better dish it out yourself or leave the table this instant."

Angela groned and got up dishing out her food.

After that we all ate in silence. For the first time in my life I'm eating with my family.

After dinner Mama called me to the living room that they want to have a word with me.

Everyone was present in the living room even Angela. Baba asked me to take a sit,i sat down and said something which shocked me.

"We got a proposal for you." Baba said.

I was so shocked.

I'm just 18 how could they get me married.

What about school?

Baba said i'll leave when I'm 20 and that's in 2 years so what's this.

"But baba what about my studies?" I asked.

Angela was smirking at me while Zara Appi had a fustrating expression on her face,as if she was not in support of this.

"You'll continue your studies when you're married." Bhai smiled.

Ohh i get it now. So the reason why bhai never wanted me to associate with any guys even,if it's someone who's like a brother,is because they already found a suitor for me.

I can't believe this.

I don't really have a choice.

So this is my fate.

"But baba i don't want to get married now." I spoke hoping they'll change their mind.

"Well you will cause it's a must for you to." Again bhai answered instead of baba.

"Say yes to this marrige please." Baba said. This is the first time baba used the word ''please'' on me.

"But Baba i don't know him."

"Yes you do, and infact the person is sitting with us right now." Mama said with an emotionless expression.

I looked arround and bhai is the only male sitting with us asides baba.

There's no one here.

"There's no one here Mama, it's only bhai."

"Yes,it's only my son Asif here, cause he's the one who sent a proposal to you." As soon as Mama said this,i felt like the world just stopped. I was shocked,and the only word i could mention was..

"WHAT!!!........

***

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ❤️

How are you all doing?

Please vote, comment and share.

See you next time with another update.

Stay safe and healthy

BATULXX

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

213K 8.3K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
25.6K 1.2K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
559K 16.3K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...