Reckless. Reader X Overhaul...

ghost_foe द्वारा

This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink... अधिक

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - COMPLETE
!!! Authors Note !!!
Chapter 63 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 45

1.5K 35 19
ghost_foe द्वारा

A/N: Reminder, this is an 18+ story. This chapter is going to be contained with detailed descriptions of mature themes.

This Chapter contains with 2,391 words.

-

-

-

His teeth sunk into my neck that made me yelp in pain and I want to push him away but I can't from the need of wanting him more and I literally can't; considering my hands are still tied together with his silk white tie. His fingertips trailed up my thighs that tickled but that sensation turned into lust when his fingertips neared my heated cunt, my pulsing clit from overstimulation.

"Kai, baby. T-too much, must stop, please" my voice is slightly slurred since Kai didn't fuck the drunkenness out of me.

"I'll stop when I want to darling, besides your pretty little cunt says otherwise" Kai spoke in low voice, laced with lust while his gloved fingertips circled around my clit and sent goosebumps up my hips.

His breath was hot on my neck everytime he exhaled. His fangs sunk into my skin to mark me, claim me, show everyone I was his and I have no problem with it, after all I am now considered his wife.

Jesus, getting hitched while fucking in a bathroom at a party? Not exactly romantic but to me. Although when I'm with him, it doesn't seem anything else mattered whether it was perfect or not. Because to me, Kai had implanted his name into my heart. As cheesy as it sounds, it really is the only way to explain how I feel for him.

Kai pushes my tied up wrists behind the headrest while his other hand travelled up my dress and tugged on my panties.

"Keep your hands there, be a good girl and I'll reward you. Act like a fucking brat and I'll show you how brats get punished, understand Darling?" Kai spoke while pushing my hips to the edge of the seat.

God, fuck... both sounds so tempting.

"Hmm Kai baby, I'll be honest, either way I think I'll enjoy it" I giggled as I thought over how Kai would punish me, sending the little hairs on my skin to raise from excitement. I felt my throat tightening and I see Kai, choking me as his eyes darkened, as if his golden eyes turned a dark brown color.

"Trust me Darling, test me and you'll fucking regret it because I promise you, you're body will be covered with my markings, your body will be sore from how badly I'll degrade you and FUCK!" Kai growled at the last word, meaning every word he said from the way he stared down at me.

"Do you not understand, how badly I want to be a sadistic asshole to you in bed? It's selfish I know, It's taking every fiber in my being not to but how can I not? When everytime you make that slutty face when you cum on this dick, when every sound you make is so fucking sexy it makes my dick throb everytime... everytime you are you" Each word Kai had spoke, had such a huge effect on me like a drug coursing through my veins. The way Kai sounded so lustful, desperate, impatient and irritated. Fuck it made my pussy pulse, just like a drug effecting the body.

Even the way his eyes glistened as he spoke was so hypnotizing I had almost forgotten we were in his car, where between the backseat and front seat were closed off, along with the window was closed off.

"Be a sadistic asshole" I breathed out.

"Once I act on it Darling, there's no coming back from it" Kai spoke cautiously.

"You've already brought me into your playroom, so. Act. On. It, Pussy" I giggled at my final say. Of course, Kai didn't like that when his expression shifted into a lustful mixed with a sinister one.

"You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into Baby girl" Kai spoke in a low soft voice but his act wasn't.

Kai lowered himself while raising my legs onto his shoulder. His teeth sunk into my thigh that had made me wince in pain but I try to hold back to prove I can him on anything. His eyes shot up into mine, watching every reaction I made, especially when his tongue torturously slowed into my inner thigh. He bit onto my panties and pulling them off, along with his hands that lazily took them off on the side of my hips and throwing my panties off the to the side.

Kai sticked and flattened his tongue out, sighing contentedly (like he was finally getting to eat) before his wet tongue covered my clit and lathering up while pushing his gloved finger inside, curving it to hit my g-spot and pumping at a slow pace. The slow sensation was agonizingly pure lust that made me arch my back and moaning without a care, even if one of Kai's men were driving in the same car.

"Mmhhmm, that's right Darling. Just like that, keep singing for me like a good girl you are" Kai moans onto my pussy and sent goosebumps up my skin from how he praised.

Instinctively my hips began pushing my clit onto his face and I hear Kai moaning a bit louder.

"Mmh- fuck! What a dirty little slut I have, although I still have to train her" Kai mumbles while picking up a pattern with his tongue onto my clit and picking up the pace with his fingers, making my breath ragged and wanting to touch him but yet I obey his command from before.

"Kai~ please, just fuck me please" I meow out in a fluttered moan and below, I hear Kai growling and his eyes glowed with lust.

"I never had my desert this morning so; shut the fuck up and let me eat" Kai spoke harshly that made my clit throb.

Kai resumes with lathering his tongue all over my clit and slipping another finger into my heated cunt while his right hand traveled up to my dress and suddenly my dress was gone.

T-the fuck? When did he even take off his glove?

His cold yet soft hand contentedly rose up and down my warm torso, as a way for him, to show me an appreciation of my body. I looked down at him with his tongue circling around my clit and winking at me before slightly gripping onto my hip. The sensation was overwhelming, heated, nothing in my mind was there but Kai. I began breathing heavily, my legs squirming and feeling that knot sensation below my belly.

"Hmm my girl is going to cum? Come on daddy's tongue Darling" Kai cooed before lightly sucking on my clit and I send my head back, my back arching since it was the final move for me to cum all over his tongue. My legs shook beside his face and I look down at him with a blush over my cheeks while he licked up my cum off his lips and after he was done, he gripped onto my thighs while giving me a couple dark of love bites here and there.

"Fuck, you taste delicious Darling. Sweeter than any candy if I must admit" Kai cooed while sitting straight on his knees and unbuckling himself then his dick sprang free. His eyes were locked onto mine while he stripped himself off his gloves and leaving his button shirt open. His eyes steadied the space in this car and me.

"Remove your wrists from the headrest and lay perfectly on the floor of this car" Kai instructed so I do as he say but with my legs wobbly from the amount of liquor and the heated sex, it seemed a bit impossible but yet Kai helped.

"Spread your legs" He demanded while standing on his knees infront of me.

I looked at him with pure lust that is coursing through my veins and having my clit throb from when we've already fucked. I felt small, submissive towards him and especially when he speaks in that tone of pure dominance, in a way I wanted to be a brat just to see what he'd do. Probably would put me in that chair like last time, man how does he even think of these type of things? Is it because of me, that makes him thinks this way? Thinking of him think that way towards me, sent shivers down my spine.

"I want to be a sadistic asshole"

What he said kept replaying in my head because he's strapped me to a chair, put ice on my body, pointed a knife on me and fucked me in a public place... if that was simply normal sex to him, how can he possibly be more kinky than that?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt cold tips of his fingers traveling down to my hips and lifting my ass in the air while his dick grazed my sensitive clit.

"Proceed to act like a good girl like this, I'll reward you Darling" Kai spoke in a smooth voice.

He thrusted his dick to tease my pulsing clit that made me blush from the teasing but soon after he slowly pushed his dick inside till he bottomed out and once he did, he let out a whimper of satisfaction like he hadn't fucked me not too long ago.

"Wrists up babygirl, front and laid upbove your head" Kai stated and I submitted to him, like his words had a hypnotic effect on me and by this point, I somewhat believe it.

He looked down at the sight of his dick going in and out of me, at a pace he found both pleasurable for the both of us and I feel a sensation of electricity of embarrassment rising through my body and Kai must've caught when because he shot his mesmerizing golden eyes into mine with a smirk, that perfectly curled onto his cheek and creating a faint dimple from my point of view.

Oh god, how can a man like him be this cute but yet so hot?

My back arched from the drilling sensation as Kai picked up the speed that had made me moan into the atmosphere, already full of lust and sounds of melody we both loved. Kai dropped my hips onto the floor of the car to hover upbove me and I instinctively go to touch him but he snaps his right hand to force my arms right back up and somehow with his size of hands, he managed to keep my wrists together with a firm grip.

"I fucking told you to keep your hands there" Kai growls next to my ear while he slinked his hand behind my back, in a way to hold me for comfort even if he is drilling his dick in nonstop.

I moan incoherently to him, trying to tell him I'm sorry but with the sexual pleasure driven through my veins, the dominance in his voice that's effected my heated cunt and the sense of protection while in submission to him, it was a feeling like none other. One that made me fallen one part of him.

I hadn't noticed I came over his dick when the pain from the way overstimulation came about, that I began whining that was mixed with moaning while my legs shook uncontrollably because Kai hasn't let up from fucking me.

"Oh come on now darling, I know you can cum a few more times. Why the need to whine now? Although I have no complaints, it sounds so fucking hot" Kai cooes into my ear before growling and sucking onto my neck, immediately finding my sweet spot that had sent an electricity sensation down my neck till it hit my clit.

My moaning, whining and my body shaking felt as though it wasn't enough for let out the feeling that the only way it felt for it to come out was crying from the overstimulation and soon after the tears began staining my face, Kai slid his wet tongue over my face to taste my tears. He then position himself up a bit to steady himself.

"Open your mouth darling" Kai demanded.

My mouth was already slightly open but that wasn't enough but yet I obeyed. Kai smiled that showed off his fangs before spitting into my mouth but the trail was long that he sticked out his tongue and spitting again as a final touch, Kai then snickered.

"God I love the way you're so submissive sometimes, I'm so glad I married you before anyone else did" Kai admitted before kissing me ever so passionately and with how he's fucking me, the sense of security, the lust, everything; felt intimate on another level of our souls being intertwined, even though I hadn't really believed that type of stuff but with him? Seems everything was possible.

I gasp sharply as I felt his seed spewing onto my belly while Kai hover above me, panting and I adored the way his chest moved up and down. He looked at me, I looked at him and we both smiled.

"You're eyes... they say so much and make me feel things I never thought I would miss L/n" Kai spoke in a tired voice.

"Kai... I love you" I admitted. With that, Kai formed a slight blush across his cheeks but he immediately got up and looked away to hide it before cleaning me up.

"Kai baby, fuck I'm so tired" Truthfully i was, my body went low of energy and with my body aching and my mind still a bit hazy from drinking, it affected me greatly that I hadn't noticed my eyes were already closed and with the car shaking slightly, it was a bit comforting. I felt warmth wrapping over my naked body and I slightly open my eyes to see purple fur. I giggle as I think.

"What's so funny darling?" Kai soon laid next to me while I smiled with my closed eyes.

"I.. heh, i remember the first time I saw you... first time I saw your jacket, I thought it was so horrible in a fashion sense" I giggled in an exhausting voice before unconsciously knowing, I've already fallen asleep.

"I know-... we didn't have a proper wedding but.. who cares as along we have each other- nothing else matters" Kai spoke softly into the atmosphere while he stares into my sleeping state.

-

-

-

Credits to artist: ashi0a4

On Twitter

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

35.6K 955 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
361K 9.8K 39
Dangerous, chaotic, destructive. That's all everyone called you while growing up, all because of your quirks. You despised the so called gift you go...
47.9K 1.2K 36
Y/n is a 23 year old young woman who is working as a prostitute to struggle through her days in life. She is not proud of what she is doing of course...
6.5K 196 15
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...