•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

Midnightales_ tarafından

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... Daha Fazla

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽

410 34 40
Midnightales_ tarafından

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Danger ●

The world was spinning around you. You never felt more lost than now. Today didn't seem to go your way because everything was conspiring against your weak heart. Seriously.

What is going on?

First, you got late to office which was understandable. But then you see Jungkook's father who tells you about his son's marriage all of a sudden. Then you faint which is a rare occurrence. Seokjin has been acting weird with his anger all the time and you haven't seen him since the encounter before.

And Jungkook. Thinking about him pained your heart. Out of all the puzzles you wanted to understand and solve his problem first. Why did he seem so sad before? And what did his constant apologies mean? Why did he suddenly fire you from your job?

A knock on the door surprised you and a girl entered whom you recognized as the girl you were previously talking with this morning about the meeting and Jungkook before you received the series of shocking news.

"Miss? Mr Jeon is looking for you, please head to the Executive office."

Your attention piqued up.

Jungkook wanted to see you? Maybe he wanted to tell you his mistake and clarify the truth. Somewhat excited you immediately followed the girl who led you to the office and you eagerly knocked on it.

Twisting the door you headed inside, hoping to see your boss but to your dismay, only Jungkook's father was seated at the table alone. Nevertheless, you greeted him.

"You called for me sir?"

You wondered why he had not left the office yet or if there was any work to do here. He nodded you at a close-by chair and you bowed, sitting down on it. Then Mr Jeon cleared his throat.

"You passed out before so did you get some rest?"

"I did, thank you."

You smiled but he did not. Instead, he glanced at your dishevelled self and looked away.

"Was it because of the news I gave you? About my son's marriage?"

Your smile became forced and you felt yourself go rigid with the blunt question. How did he assume such a situation was out of your understanding.

"No, it was certainly not sir. I had skipped my meal this morning and was late so running might have drained me."

"Not only do you not eat well, you even come to the office late?" You felt your hands begin to sweat, "how can an employee be so irresponsible?"

Somehow it felt silly. Like Mr Jeon was searching for a reason to scold you when it was all nothing big matters. It was your first time being late today and since the meeting was cancelled, no damage was done. But you bowed your head.

"I-I am sorry sir. I will try to be more responsible."

"Apology will not help my company gain the loss with your reckless behaviour. Don't you realise how your position as the assistant of the CEO is influencing?"

Again it felt like he was blaming you for something you had no idea about but you kept your head low.

"Forget it. Someone better can fill your position and we already have those candidates. I assume my son has already informed you about it?"

"Sir?"

"About your dismissal. You are no longer needed to work for us."

You looked up in shock at the man who didn't seem to have anything written on his face, no feeling or pity. Plain stoicness.

"He did but I was not informed why-"

"You don't have to know. Your performance in these past months are clearly visible," your eyes widen in surprise as he mutters more, "especially your influence on Jungkook."

"Excuse me?"

"He is supposed to be perfect, stern and ruthless to make this company work. But instead, he became softer, weaker and has started to have friends because of you."

Mr Jeon stood up and slammed his hand on the desk, startling you. Your gut feeling was true but you didn't understand why he was blaming you.

"Excuse me for saying this but Ju- I mean your son has his right to have friends and be kind. What is wrong there?"

He chuckled darkly, "a girl like you would never understand what sacrifices are needed for fame and power."

All of a sudden the door slams open and you flinch, almost about to scream but stop when you saw a furious Jungkook enter the room.

"I said I will dismiss her father, then why did you call her again?"

"Now son. Your father knows everything better, don't get worked up for a nothing like her."

Jungkook opened his mouth but he seemed to give up when his eyes met yours. They were filled with grief and sorrow, regret.

"I am sorry to intrude sir but your son is a human. You cannot simply control his life like a puppet. He has his own choices to make for his happi-"

"Choices, happiness?" Mr Jeon cut you off and scoffed, "those words do not exist for me neither my son. I raised him to make him follow my steps at all cost and no one, not even a lowly girl like you can change this."

He pointed a finger at you. His behaviour enraged you and you wanted to stand up argue back very much. However, Jungkook seemed to have another plan as he grabbed your hand and led you out of the room.

You heard his father shout, "make sure to show her out of the building right now."

Jungkook huffed as he pulled you along in his office where you followed in and was not expecting to see Seokjin seated. His eyes met yours and they widened when he noticed your dishevelled state.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook finally let go of your hand and turned around, looking angry.

"Why did you meet my father? What did he tell you?"

"You just fired me and left, what was I supposed to do? And I had no clue what he was blabbering about."

Jungkook rubbed his palm over his face and you saw he was trying hard not to mess up his straightened hair and necktie. Seokjin stood up from his seat.

"You fired her?" Jin's voice was filled with disbelief.

"What else was I supposed to do? My father is literally over my head, controlling me."

"Then break free. You can't let him control you." You speak up.

"I can't. He has been my father and will always be above me. He thinks you influence me to be different Yuna and hence, he is firing you.

Your mouth parted in shock and you blinked, not knowing what to answer now.

"And I can't keep you here, it's dangerous so please accept this situation."

"What do you mean? I have been working so hard and get fired because of a stupid rumour? It's not even a valid reason."

"For my father it is. Please Yuna."

Seokjin steps up with a raised hand as he asks, "what about the marriage?"

"It is my decision. Nothing else."

Seokjin chuckled sarcastically, "oh yes. Marrying Kim Eunji is your sole decision, right?"

What?

You looked at Jungkook who was avoiding eye contact. Seokjin crossed his arms as he stood in front of his childhood friend and you felt your heart being pierced by shock and sorrow.

"What? Jungkook what does that mean?"

"You didn't even tell her?" Seokjin asked and you shook your head.

"Wait a minute. So Jungkook, your father is firing me, controlling you and fixing your marriage to Kim Eunji? The girl we exposed in front of Seokjin's parents?"

He doesn't answer and you wanted to scream, maybe rip your hair out. Out of all girls, why was it your enemy, the girl you thought was out of your life? Why was Jungkook agreeing when he hates Eunji as well?

"We need to stop this. W-We can make a plan and-"

"And what?"

Jungkook's loud voice cut off yours and you jumped, not expecting it. He had such an amount of anger in his eyes it scared you for a moment.

"You'll try to desperately break off the marriage then what? My father will fix another one. This will never end Yuna, not until I die. I was born and raised for this so stop your act of trying to help out of pity. It's pathetic."

Your jaw dropped at how Jungkook spoke to you. Seokjin came in front of you defensively before Jungkook could move closer towards you.

"Are you hearing yourself Jungkook? What the heck are you spewing? How can you talk to Yuna that way?"

"Oh here comes the lover boy," Jungkook mumbles as he rolls his eyes, "stop pretending to be the rich, sweet guy when you are no less bad than me Seokjin."

"You little-" Seokjin grabbed Jungkook and raised his arm but doesn't punch him. Jungkook throws back his head and laughs.

"Go ahead. I am not even scared because you also play a part in hurting her hyung."

Seokjin releases Jungkook who straightens his collar and looks at you. You stare at him in silence, not understanding who had possessed him since your boss definitely never acts this way, never.

"Remember the promise we made to tell you the truth once you work for me again? Let me tell you now Yuna."

Your heart began to race with fear and you didn't know if you wanted to know the truth now. Seokjin's face goes pale.

"Jungkook don't. You were desperate to keep it a secret. It will hurt her."

"Why should I keep a secret that is not mine or care about her feelings?"

Once more his words surprised you and you felt your knees start to grow weak but you stand bravely.

"Jungkook is right. Let me it hear it out."

Both of them looked at you in surprise and your boss seemed to be hesitant before his expression changed and he sneered.

"Your father, the man who abused your mother and left? Turns out he was a drug dealer and a gambler. He moved to Busan, did some nasty things like human trafficking and abusing his newfound family. Heard that he was one ruthless man."

Without your knowledge you clenched your fists so hard, the nails dug in your skin with a slight burn. It disappointed you how Jungkook was disclosing such sensitive information without any care.

"A few years back, he got caught in a crossfire between gang and got killed. That's your secret Yuna, the father whom you looked up in adoration before it turned out to be a cover for his ugly side."

You couldn't hear it anymore. You closed your eyes and heard Seokjin arguing with Jungkook but nothing was in your head except for the fact that you were deeply hurt and betrayed.

"Enough Jungkook, enough."

"Stop defending her all the time hyung, it's not like she'll ever feel the same way you feel. Who knows what the same blood in her as her father could turn out to?"

You had enough. So you opened your eyes to see the two males breathing deeply next to each other and took heavy steps towards them until you faced Jungkook whose face was red with anger now.

Without thinking twice, you moved your hand over to slap his right cheek with all your might. He stumbled back in shock, wide eyes before staring at you again. This time, tears rolled down your cheeks and his brown eyes seemed to soften for once.

"That's for treating me like a jerk you idiot."

He placed a hand over his reddened cheek as you continued.

"And you are right, since I am nobody to you I won't even try to stop your marriage. I stood up for your Jeon Jungkook but you could not stand for yourself and that's your loss. I have nothing more to say than the fact that I am disappointed you didn't even try to stand, not for me or others but even for yourself."

He finally seemed to snap out of his trance as he blinked, looking surprised as he glanced around.

"Yuna I am sor-"

"Don't Jungkook. You are not sorry for hurting me, you are not guilty for knowingly firing me in case your father attacks my life. Just be sorry you didn't believe in us, your friends when we had full trust in you," You took in a breath, "and be sorry for not standing up for your life."

With that, you grabbed your bag and left the office permanently.

A/N: We got a sad mood here >< don't kill me yet, I have some surprise for later.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 41.6K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
152K 6K 59
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
52.3K 2K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
593K 23.5K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a Trueblooded Alpha and the prince of Ukaas soon to be king after his father. Taehyung is an Omega a beautiful Omega princess.Jungko...