•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... Еще

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽

377 30 24
Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Permission to Dance (R&B remix) ●

You didn't know how to react. But the words repeated like a string of chant words in your head until you felt your head go dizzy.

"About my son. Jeon Jungkook is officially getting married."

And before you know it, you saw black and felt yourself falling to the ground. The world went dark and still but you felt a strong pair of arms wrap around your falling body and someone calling out your name before you lost your consciousness.

Maybe it was because you only ate nuts yesterday and skipped your breakfast today morning, only drinking coffee before meeting such circumstances that you used up all your energy. Maybe that's why you fainted all of a sudden.

You stirred from your slumber, coming to consciousness as you peeled open your eyes and quickly shut them because the light hurt your vision. Nothing made sense to you for a moment and you felt empty. Lost. Before you heard some noises around.

"But I told you father I don't like her!"

Like who? You wanted to ask but your throat was parched and no voice came out. The familiar voice turned out to be Jungkook's who sounded so distressed.

"Lower your voice Jungkook and I am aware of everything."

Another voice spoke sternly and it took a while for you to understand to whom it belonged.

"But you don't understand. She has nothing to do with my job or behaviour so why are you doing this to me, to her?"

"Whether she is a part of this or not I don't care. It's been months and I noticed you need a better assistant who can keep your head in the company."

Were they referring to you? You recognized the voices as Jungkook and his father but their conversation was too weird for you to understand or focus on why they were arguing.

"Father the marriage itself is a fraud. Why are you bringing my job or my assistant in this?"

"Are you calling me stupid? Do you hear yourself Jungkook? Never did you talk back to me, all this change because of a silly girl?"

"She is not silly-"

"Enough. I will not have this talk here again. Do not forget the reason I raised you."

Silence prevailed for longer and you could not pretend to sleep longer. You heard some footsteps around and thinking they had gone farther, you slowly opened your eyes.

But to your surprise, Jungkook's handsome face came into your view.

"Are you awake miss Yuna?"

You screeched and rolled away because of the surprise, "ah- yes. I am sorry for the reaction."

He chuckled, "it's okay. Are you feeling better? You had passed out in the hallway so I carried you inside."

You glanced around and was relieved to see that both of you were in his cabinet. This office had become your second home and you felt safe being here so you nodded. Even the expensive sofas were becoming like your personal bed now.

"A bit."

Jungkook seemed tired and hesitant, his eyes looking everywhere except you.

"Before I forget sir, what happened yesterday? You suddenly left and I was worried but could not reach you up."

"I got some work so I had to leave. Sorry for not informing."

He scratched his head and you nodded. He was not saying the entire thing but you trusted him. But before anyone could do anything else, the door slammed open and the two of you flinched as Seokjin entered the room, looking wild and furious.

It made you remember last night and you backed away on instinct. Jungkook stood up and Seokjin didn't waste another minute to grab your boss's collar and jerk him.

"You idiot. What am I hearing right now? What the hell do you think you are doing?"

Jungkook sighed nonchalantly and you stared in shock, the events of last night coming into your head. What was happening with Seokjin that he was losing his cool and grabbing everyone's collar?

"Let me go hyung and you have heard only the truth."

"Truth? Don't feed me lie Jungkook. We have been friends for more than twenty years and you think I believe that you are getting married all of a sudden?"

You froze.

Jungkook was getting married.

Mr Jeon's words came back in your memory, how his words impacted your brain to shut down and you fainted there. It was nothing you should react to so adversely then why did you feel weird? Why were you disappointed and felt betrayed when Jungkook was not yours nor did he promise you any future ahead.

Then why did it silently hurt you?

"Seokjin, please let go of Jungkook."

You whimpered without realising. Emotions were brewing a storm inside you and you didn't know how to contain them. You felt sad, angry, confused, dizzy but mostly fear of what Seokjin did last night could repeat on your boss and you couldn't see him hurt.

Both the males turned to your voice, noticing how weakly you were shaking on the sofa. Understanding that you were startled, Seokjin let go of the hold.

"Hyung can you leave for once? I need to talk with her and. . .finish it."

You looked up in confusion and saw Seokjin exhale loudly.

"We are not done yet Jungkook."

Seokjin left the room and your boss turned to look at you with pity in his eyes. The weight in his eyes seemed to surprise you and you stood up, straightening yourself.

"Sir?" When he didn't answer, you called his name, "Jungkook?"

"I-I am sorry miss Yuna. Things were not supposed to turn out this way."

You frowned, "what do you mean?"

"The marriage, the whole commotion. I had no idea this was going on and I just. ."

Jungkook messed up his hair which caught your attention. He had been always neat about his presentation, clothes and hairstyle. It was extremely rare to see him mess up himself except when he loses his control.

And it seemed like he was not okay.

"I don't know what is going on either sir, the marriage," you swallowed hard, "Seokjin and your father. But one thing I know is that you can count on me."

Jungkook set his eyes on you and it felt like you lost the sense of breathing because his eyes looked glossed, like he was about to cry. His necktie was out of place, brown hair messily tousled on his head and there was nothing more than you want to go up to him and caress that hair, hug him and tell him it's okay.

But you don't.

His marriage news had shocked you and you didn't want to confuse him with any such action so with a heavy heart you don't do anything or move but only stare at him, in yearning and unknown feelings.

"Only if it was that easy miss Yuna."

He walked over, closer than any of your comfort but no one wanted to say it aloud.

"Yuna," his fingers travelled up your cheeks and you closed your eyes, feeling them burn up with fire when his skin slided against yours, "I wish things didn't have to turn out this way."

"I know." You muttered under your breath, heart beating rapidly. The presence of your boss very close to your body seemed to put you in a frenzy and it made you frustrated because you could not understand why.

"Just remember Yuna. I am sorry, for everything that has happened and will happen in the future."

With that Jungkook's warm hand on your cheeks disappeared and your eyes snapped open to set them straight on Jungkook's chocolate eyes that seemed unreadable.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't tell you more than the fact that I tried Yuna, but could not do better. My choice in this subject does not matter at all because I am a coward."

"Jungkook-"

You stepped forward to take his hand, embrace it and encourage him to tell you the truth and that you will be there for him. But he moves away, rapidly and leaves you in a daze.

He walks towards the door but stops when he reaches it, his back still turned to you as he speaks.

"Our journey together has come to an end, miss Yuna. Thank you for your contributions."

"What?"

Your head was dizzy. What the heck was your boss telling you? What did he mean by journey ending? You wanted to ask more, run over and demand your answers but his next works seemed to paralyze you for the hundredth time today.

"You are officially relieved from your position as my assistant, now onwards."

A/N: Another surprise, what can go wrong now? Thoughts? :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

301K 12.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
53.6K 2K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
this is us | jjk jess 💫

Любовные романы

59K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
37.8K 1.7K 19
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...