•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[60] ✽ The announcement ✽

385 31 20
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Stay ●

"So you mean to say, that really happened?"

You rolled your eyes.

"Was I speaking in Chinese the whole time Sora?"

"No, it's just, hard to believe it you know? I didn't expect Seokjin to turn out so dark."

You stop combing your hair and glance at the phone kept on the table.

"Right? I still cannot understand why he was so obsessed with winning since it was just a stupid game."

"Yuna, you don't understand do you?"

"Hmm, understand what?"

Sora sighed on the other side of the phone and you wondered what was she trying to tell you. Since her marriage and her absence, video calls and messages had increased between the two of you but you wished you could meet her for real.

She told you how her new life in Daegu was fascinating because Yoongi's parents treated her like their own daughter. Even her husband became more kind and loving which made you happy because almost every day, Sora seemed to be glowing.

"Whatever it is, you can't move out since you are involved."

"I have no clue what you are saying but sure bestie." You jokingly answered.

You had already told your best friend about what happened in the carnival yesterday as you tried to get ready for the office today. Too sad the holiday was only for a day but you also had to go to the office and ask your boss why he suddenly disappeared.

Grabbing your coffee, you sipped it and exhaled out a loud breath because the beverage refreshed you.

"Here's what I think. Seokjin likes you."

You coughed, glad that you swallowed the coffee before hearing Sora's response or else your floor will be soaked with dark spilt coffee.

"What? Sora don't give stupid assumptions."

"Yuna!" Sora let out a dramatic cry, "I am serious. I think- no screw that, I know Seokjin likes you. Maybe even love."

You became paralyzed for a moment and tuned out of the explanation Sora was giving you in support of her assumption and sureness. How could you believe that? Surely, Seokjin favoured you but love? He won't even like you, that you were sure of.

The thought itself was strange to imagine, to be romantically involved with Seokjin, a person whom you look forward as a friend not boyfriend or lover.

"And that's why I believe he likes you."

"Huh?" You snapped out of your daze and asked aloud.

"Did you just zone out? I can't believe this girl. Here I am, explaining about a guy who likes you to a crazy extent and you are dreaming there. I wish I can come out of this phone and slap you for once."

"I think I need that slap from you Sora." You mumbled and heard her gasp aloud.

"Oh my gosh, my friend has officially gone insane and a guy likes her so much that he can kill others. This is so cute."

"Lee Sora!"

"Sorry you are not smart enough to get my sarcasm and it's Min Sora now, not Lee Sora. At least get your best friend's surname right Yuna."

Sora grumbled and continued to rant her anger on you while you stood there in front of the mirror, still unable to move and half-listening to the ted talk your friend gave you.

"I think I need to talk about this later Sora," you tried to end the topic.

"Damn right you do. And what about your boss?"

"He's just. . .himself? I don't even know now since he ran away yesterday, I couldn't contact him."

"Here's what I think-"

"Not another of your stupid love theory Sora."

Sora sneered and spoke louder, "it's not! Do you think everyone is in love with you?"

"O-Of course not. I just didn't want to hear anything weird."

"Right whatever. Anyways, I think he was constipated."

You snorted. Then burst out laughing along with Sora who joined you from the call. Thanks to your best friend you could imagine your boss, terribly wanted to go to the toilet because his stomach was hurting and left.

"You and your silly ideas."

You shook your head and glanced at yourself in the mirror, smiling. Your hair was done so now all that was left was to wear your heels and head for the office.

"At least I cheered you up."

"You sure did."

"See? It's so rare to have a best friend like me, consider yourself lucky."

You rolled your eyes and gulped down the cold coffee, noticing that it was already past 8 and you needed to head out to avoid being late.

"Hey I need to leave for office, talk to you later Sora."

"Don't forget to fill me in later."

You smiled, "I will and thanks again."

You huffed out.

For the first time, you were late to catch the subway which led you to your office road. Now getting a taxi was too costly and there would be traffic so you had to wait for the second subway which arrived at 8:50 a.m. To your luck, it came ten minutes late.

Then after you hurriedly boarded the train, you had to walk for twenty minutes. You regretted wearing heels today but also, removing them and running like a madwoman was no option. So with difficulty, you reached the office past 9, totally late.

"Good morning ma'am."

You wished the security back before running inside as they gave you some odd looks. The workers inside greeted you and you did the same while trying to catch your breath. Everyone stared at you and you didn't have to ask why.

Imagine the assistant of the Jeon Jungkook, running around in heels and formal dress with sweat covering her face, invading her perfume and lastly, the tangled mess of hair which completed the look.

"I-I am sorry I am late sir-"

You panted and pushed the office door but stopped when you saw it empty. Where did your boss go? Perhaps he was late like you or maybe didn't arrive yet. You decided to take a seat and catch your breath while waiting for your boss.

Then it hit you.

You had to attend an important meeting today with your boss regarding the development of a new department of service under this company. Your eyes widened as you cursed.

How can I forget this important meeting?

The meeting time was fixed at 9:30 and when you checked the clock, it was already 9:55 a.m. You groaned at your mistake, slumping on your chair because nothing could help you now.

There was a strict rule in this office, that once any meeting started no one can interrupt or join it unless called for. So if you missed it, you'd get every scolding and insult but no chance to enter midway through the meeting.

What were you supposed to do now?

"And to think I was suspecting him to be late, he must be in the meeting."

You couldn't sit like this so you went out of the cabinet, to check if your luck would work. Instead, you saw a worker and stopped her with an apology.

"Sorry, but did Mr Jeon go into the meeting in room 3?"

"Meeting?" She tilted her head in confusion, "wasn't it cancelled? And I thought Mr Jeon was having a meeting with his father."

Before you could ask any question, you noticed the girl widen her eyes and immediately bow. Confused you turned around to see Mr Jeon, Jungkook's father sternly looking at the two of you.

"Mr Jeon, it's a pleasure to have you here."

He only nodded as you bowed at him before plastering a smile on your face. You had so many questions if your boss was in trouble because it was rare for his father to come into the office until an emergency occurred.

Behind him, Jungkook came up whose eyes widened as he saw his father with you. Relief filled your body as you saw him healthy.

"Yuna right?"

"Yes sir. It is Kim Yuna."

You bowed again to show your respect.

"Mhm. I came around to inform the office about a piece of good news."

"Good news?" You politely echoed.

He grinned and all of a sudden you got goosebumps, not because of the temperature but because the grin had something more than happiness, darker and you couldn't put a finger on it. Only when he speaks his next words, you feel yourself go numb.

"About my son. Jeon Jungkook is officially getting married."

A/N: *pretends to be surprised* thoughts? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.7K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
154K 6.1K 59
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
72.9K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
59.2K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...