•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

Per Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... Més

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[59] ✽ What happened? ✽

386 33 23
Per Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Whalien 52 ●

You had no clue what was happening around you. First, you were making fun of your boss losing the game with Seokjin while munching on the roasted almonds you won and out of the blue, the two men were playing fiercely against each other with so much vigour you had never seen before.

What had possessed them?

It was starting to terrify you, how serious they became with the bet and urge to win. You saw Seokjin who transformed from his playful self to an intimidating person as he ruthlessly played. Next was Jungkook who to your surprise, was also playing so seriously.

Should I stop them?

But they looked too engaged that you were afraid to disturb them. Their concentrated faces seemed to be the reason. The shopkeeper seemed to only be interested in the money he was earning today, giving you a wink before turning to the game.

"And it's over! This handsome guy is the winner for the second round."

Seokjin grinned while raising his fists in the air. Jungkook grunted and looked away, glaring at the ground. They had planned to play a total of three rounds out of which, anyone winning two rounds would be the winner. The first round was won by your boss and the second by Seokjin.

So it only meant one thing.

The next round was going to decide who would be the winner and whom you might grow awkward with because you had to kiss him according to the weird bet. But you had no plan on fulfilling that criteria since none of them asked your consent and you were not ready for all this odd stuff.

"Gather around men. This will be the last round meaning the winner would get the girl's heart!"

"Excuse me-" you choked on your saliva and started to correct the mistake of the owner but another voice overruled yours.

"Let's go!"

Seokjin seemed to be over-excited because he just won. Only if you had such confidence in life as well, it would make things easier. You glanced at your boss who was quiet as he prepared himself for the game.

His phone began to ring and he quickly checked it, putting it away as the game started. You started to grow nervous since the game was moving at a fast pace and you had no clue what the result was going to be.

Don't overthink now, you told yourself as you watched the men play. Throughout the round, Jungkook seemed to be distracted by his phone which lighted up every few seconds in his hand. You wanted to ask if everything was okay but stayed still.

"Alright last throw guys, good luck."

Seokjin threw the loop and it caught the spot he needed to earn his point. He grinned happily and gave you a thumbs up while Jungkook needed to throw the ring on a double point spot to win else it would be a tie.

He threw it but before anyone could react, Jungkook checked his phone and with wide eyes, he started running away.

"Sir- Jungkook? Hey?"

You called out after him, suddenly wondering why he was running away in the middle of his game. You contemplated running after him because his face looked pale but Seokjin caught your elbow.

"Where are you going?"

"It's Jungkook. He just left without any word."

He frowned, "really? I don't think he would leave without a good reason."

"I hope so since he seemed pale. . ."

Seokjin patted your back and grinned, "surely he felt sick or couldn't bear the fact that he lost."

Your eyes widened as you stared at him.

"You won?"

"Don't know yet but I am sure he missed the point. Let's check the results."

You let a longing look towards the direction your boss ran away, hoping he was okay. That nothing horrible occurred and he had a good reason for not even informing his friends.

Seokjin dragged you towards the stall where the owner was eagerly waiting. His eyes lit up as he saw you with Seokjin and he seemed to look around, probably looking for your boss since he was the player.

"Where's the other boy?"

"He left for work. Anyways what is the result? I won, right?"

Seokjin sure sounded eager. Almost too impatient to win. But the owner frowned.

"But if that boy left, how will he collect his prize? After all, he won by scoring extra points."

"What?" Both you and Seokjin asked in confusion.

He reckoned the two of you closer and you leaned in to see that indeed, Jungkook's ring landed not on a single or double but a triple point spot which showed that he won without any unfair means.

Jungkook won the bet.

"I don't understand how can this be?" Seokjin paced around, "I played so well before, just how?"

For a moment his eyes seemed to be clouded with a dark colour but you dismissed it as the night vision since it was getting dark. But Seokjin to your surprise went up and grabbed the owner's shirt collar.

"I was supposed to win so how did I lose?" Seokjin shook the owner as his voice raised, "it's you right? I know you changed the place of the ring because you wanted that boy to win and not me!"

"What do you think you are doing?"

You tried to pull the man away but he didn't budge and almost pushed you aside. Your eyes remained wide with wildness and you noticed the shopkeeper struggling to breathe which shocked you.

"Seokjin enough. You are hurting him!"

Finally, the said man snapped out of his daze and let go of the collar. You immediately rushed to the man and helped him catch his breath while he looked dumbfounded, staring at Jin in shock.

"You-you're crazy, a monster! How can you accuse me of your loss?"

"I am so sorry on his behalf, are you okay sir?" You asked.

The man shook his head, "you should be wary of such man. And you," he pointed at Seokjin, "get out of here. I don't want to entertain you anymore."

"I-" Seokjin started but was cut off.

"Get out!"

In his daze, Seokjin quietly walked out of the stall. You watched him leave with an uneasy feeling as you helped the owner to sit down.

"I don't know why he did that but I apologize again, please forgive him."

"Take this prized gift for the guy who won and please leave."

You felt embarrassed but took the gift which Jungkook won. Apologizing and bowing you left the stall in hurry to find Seokjin who was leaning on his car, eyes lost in the darkness. The carnival seemed to have lesser people than before now that you noticed.

"Seokjin." You walked up to him, "are you okay?"

He nodded.

"Then can you tell me what just happened?"

Seokjin did not answer or look at you. In fact, he stood there like you didn't exist and completely ignored your presence which irked you off.

"Hey," you reached out to tug his shirt but he pulled away harshly which froze you midway.

"I'll drop you off. Let's go home now."

He turned to enter the car but you were not going to let him get off the hook that easily. You shook your head.

"No. Not until you tell me what is wrong."

"I don't want to talk about it Yuna, just leave it."

"I can't Seokjin. You need to tell me why did you react that way?"

"It's none of your business so you don't have to know."

Your eyes widened and you noticed Seokjin's body going rigid like he didn't realise his words before speaking them out loud.

"Don't give me this treatment and pretend to be rude Seokjin."

"Come on," he raised his hands, "why do you even care Yuna?"

"Because you hurt a man! You almost choked him, don't you feel guilty?"

He froze, "I didn't mean it."

"Then tell me what happened. This is the last time I am asking you Jin."

Seokjin didn't look your way and stood quietly with crossed arms, indirectly showing his stubbornness not to tell you anything. You couldn't understand why Seokjin was so much obsessed with the game or the results if he won since it meant nothing special.

Feeling somewhat sick, you moved away from his presence to get some space alone and he seemed to notice it. He turned to face you and you glared at him hard.

"I can't believe you Seokjin. Fine. If you don't tell me, you can leave in your car alone. I want to go home alone tonight."

His eyes widened and he seemed to regret his actions as he started to move in your direction. You raised your cold voice in alert.

"And don't you dare follow me or try to persuade me otherwise."

You left him there and began to walk out of the carnival spot, still holding the gift in your hands which you hoped to pass from Seokjin but decided against it. You stopped and turned back to see Seokjin staring at you longingly. Mustering the courage you said something which you didn't expect to tell him as well before you left.

"And if you don't want to be honest, consider this as our goodbye."

A/N: What are the feels here? Any predictions? Drop them here and thanks for reading! My book hit 14k in a day and it's unbelievable :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

194K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
35.4K 1.3K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
37.4K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
73.1K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...