The Sister (Harry Potter/Geor...

By StylesImagines444

Angelica Lily Riddle is the secret Daughter of Lily Potter and Tom Riddle (Voldemort). She was sent to Azkaba... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII

XXXVII

26 1 0
By StylesImagines444

The Sister Part XXXVII

Angel's Point Of View:

"Thank you, Molly. You should check on the littlest Weasley. I'm fine."

I say, taking a sip of the tea that Molly had just handed me. She shakes her head.

"Victoire is with Bill, Fleur, Arthur and Ginny. I don't want to crowd them."

She says, taking a seat opposite me. I nod in understanding and take a glance to Harry, who was sat beside me, staring at me intently. Ron and Hermione sat at the other end of the table while George, Fred and Percy crowded around me and Molly.

"You alright there, H?"

I ask Harry, wondering why he was just staring at me. He nods slowly.

"It's just been a long four weeks. I'm glad you're back."

He admits and I smile, leaning forward to place my hand over his in hopes of comforting him.

I'm so glad that Angel's back. I don't know what I would have done if Fenrir Greyback harmed Victoire. Will we ever be safe?

With a frown, I retract my hand, giving Harry a look of pity.

"As long as I'm around, you won't be touched. None of you will be."

I say, trying the reassure not just Harry, but, the others too. Harry looks slightly confused at my words, like they just came out of nowhere. 

"Thanks to my new abilities, I can hear others thoughts."

I clear up and he nods, sending me a smile.

I catch George's eye and send him a smile, one that he immediately returns, much to my surprise.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Angel's Outfit Below:

I close the door to the flat quietly as it's still early enough that George and Fred will still be asleep.

I went out into the wood behind Diagon Alley to 'Wolf out', meaning that to stop myself from becoming irritated and paranoid, I have to shift and run through the woods for a little while.

When I reach the kitchen, George is already there, pacing the floor, causing me to frown.

"George?"

I call to him and his head snaps to mine and he sends me a look of relief while releasing a breath that he had been holding.

"You're okay. You were gone."

He says and I nod, slipping my jacket off while approaching him.

"Yeah, sorry. I needed to shift. I felt like my skin was crawling. I thought I'd be back before anyone woke up."

I say and George nods and I wonder how he knew that I was gone.

"How did you know that I was gone?"

I question him and he looks panicked, like a child with their hand caught in the cookie jar.

"I got up to pee, saw your door open."

He says, almost like a question. I nod slowly. Footsteps pad down the hall before Fred appears, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Why don't you both come and scream into my frigging ear."

He grumbles, making a beeline for the coffee maker. George apologises and I shrug, joining Fred at the kitchen counter.

He hands me a cup of coffee and I thank him before downing the entire mug, much to their shock.

"I didn't sleep well last night." 

I say, trying to play it down and Fred nods. Before George could question me, Fred speaks.

"I told Val that we're opening back up tomorrow. So, her, me and Angelina are going to be getting the store ready for reopening."

He says before standing and leaving George and I alone and I mentally curse him for leaving us alone.

"You couldn't sleep?"

George asks and I sigh. I know that I can't keep anything from him if we are to move forward. So, I nod.

"Whispers. Not people needing help. Wolves. Rogue Wolves that have no pack are being drawn to me because they sense the Alpha and Luna in me."

I say and George nods, laying his hand onto my shoulder and I tense, definitely not expecting it.

"If anyone can lead them, it's you."

He says and I smile at him. He removes his hand from my shoulder and I stand up.

"I need to get to Gringotts. Apparently, I have a vault to open."

I say, going to get my jacket before turning back to George.

"You wanna come?"

I ask him and he nods and I smile.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

George and I follow the Goblin through the bank to the carts that take you to your desired vault.

Sitting down, we take off for my vault. We spent what seems like hours on the cart before we stop.

"Vault 666."

I roll my eyes. 

Nice one, Dad.

We all pile out and the Goblin looks at me.

"To activate your vault, you need a drop of your blood."

He says, producing a dagger. I nod and take it from him. I slice open my palm, surprised by how little pain I felt.

The Goblin takes the dagger and fits it into a slot on the vault door. George reaches for my hand, a napkin in his own to stop the bleeding, but, to his surprise, the cut is completely healed, flabbergasting him. I giggle.

"Goddess, Witch and Wolf, remember?"

I tell him and he nods. 

"Your vault is now open, Miss Riddle. This is where I leave you."

The Goblin says and I nod, thanking him. He gets back onto the cart and quickly leaves. Turning back to the now open vault, I take a deep breath and step inside. 

The first thing I see is gold, many piles of it.

The next thing I see is Salazar Slytherin's goblet, the one he drank from at his wedding. 

"Woah!" 

George gasps and I nod. I wonder how my Dad got his hands of that? Well, he is a direct descendent of the big man himself, we both are.

On a table, in the middle of the vault are a few items. 

My Dad's Prefect badge, his award for Special Services To The School, his old Slytherin uniform and a bunch of papers.

Frowning, I pick up the folder. 

"What's that?"

George asks and I turn to him, shrugging my shoulders.

"Only one way to find out."

I say and open the folder.

Immediately, I see names.

Merope Riddle

Tom Riddle Sr.

Thomas Riddle

Mary Riddle 

Marvolo Gaunt 

Morfin Gaunt

Angelica Riddle

Each name came with a piece of paper of who they were, how my Father would kill them and why.

Only two names were not about violence. Mine and his Mother's. I start to read.

"Tom Riddle Sr, my Father. The fifthly Muggle scum abandoned my Mother when I was in utero. He will die for his betrayal. I will rip out his heart as he did to her."  

"Thomas Riddle, my Paternal Grandfather. Another Muggle scum of the Earth. I will finish him with a simple curse."

"Mary Riddle, my Paternal Grandmother. She had no knowledge of my existence, but, alas, she bares the same name as the Muggle scum and will die with her Husband."

"Marvolo Gaunt, my Maternal Grandfather. He is responsible for my Mother being alone during her pregnancy and he will surely die, but, as I have already learnt, by Muggle illness. An ironic way for one to die whom hated Muggles."

"Merope Riddle, my Mother. How I wished to have met her. I will avenge her wrongly death."

"Angelica Riddle, my darling Daughter. She needs to be raised to be powerful and merciless. I know that won't happen with the Potter's. They will need finishing. My Daughter won't have the upbringing I did. She will defend herself, by any means necessary."

... The last name on the page shocks me.

"Morfin Gaunt, my Maternal Uncle. A lowly criminal, who is no stranger to Azkaban, won't die by my hand, but, I will manipulate his mind to confessing to the murders I will set out."

"Oh, God!"

George is at my side in seconds and takes a look at where my eyes at locked before frowning.

"Morfin Gaunt? Your Great Uncle. You didn't know him, did you?"

George asks and I dread the next thing to come out of my mouth.

"I should. I killed him."

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 165 49
A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father and is very open to everyone who knows. S...
6.4K 221 18
Lucy Riddle Daughter of the famous and feared Voldemort. Goes to Hogwarts. After being bullied for several years by the Gryffindor girls she finall...
117 0 7
- Y/n Marvea Riddle, the 'yet' infamous daughter of none other than, the Dark Lord, the name that dared not be spoken. Growing up in the muggle worl...
8.8K 385 20
Melody Riddle Book 1 Melody Riddle is the daughter of Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort but, from where her story begins in the United States, she doesn'...