An 18-Year-Old Teen Who Becam...

By HyodouToshiro42

A college student who is just living a normal life met an upper-class woman by one year who will change his l... More

Chapter I: First Day
Chapter II: A Forgotten Past
Chapter III: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter IV: Unexpected Turn Of Events
Chapter V: The Other Side Of The Coin
Chapter VI: A Stride For One's Faith
Chapter VIIS: Debt Paid In Full
Chapter VIII: Family
Chapter IX: The Tables Have Turned
Chapter X: The Aftermath
Chapter XI: The Lovers Contract
Chapter XII: A Love That Is Protected
Chapter XIII: Aggressive Dancers
Chapter XIV: False Hopes
Chapter XV: Unfaithful Motives
Chapter XVI: Hunting Clues
Chapter XVII: No Time To Lose
Chapter XVIII: Reconcilement Of The Past
Chapter XIX: A Talk Between Hosts
Chapter XX: A Tale To Be Told
Chapter XXI: Entering Hell's Playground
Chapter XXII: Meeting The Crew
Chapter XXIII: Hoist The Sails
Chapter XXIV: Sailing Halfway Across The World
Chapter XXV: A Promise To Be Remembered
Chapter XXVI: Under New Management
Chapter XXVII: Operation: Extravaganza
Chapter XXVIII: A New Leader Is Born
Chapter XXIX: A New Leader Is Born Part II
Chapter XXX: Such Sudden Events
Chapter XXXI: You'll Be Safe Here
Chapter XXXII: One Happy Reunion
Chapter XXXIII: Only Time Will Tell
Chapter XXXIV: The Struggle Of Being A Leader
Chapter XXXV: The Art Of War Part I
Chapter XXXVI: The Art Of War Part II
Chapter XXXVII: Put A Cherry On Top
Chapter XXXVIII: This Is For You My Love
Chapter XXXIX: Reunited Once More
Chapter XL: Year Of The Optimistic

Chapter VII: A Curse Awakened

19 2 11
By HyodouToshiro42

William

We went to the cafeteria to get some food then sat together on the same table. The girls approached us along with two boys I don't know of recently.

"Hey guys!" Chloe said.

"Were the two of you always this inseparable?" Lucy asked. 

"I'm clinging so I can protect him." She clung tighter.

"That doesn't look like protecting." Eleanor replied.

"You're in love with him, aren't you Blossom?" Sam said while pointing at me.

"What? No, were just friends, right Will?" Blossom said.

"Y-Yeah." I sighed, I expected too much about us.

"Have you realized you've hurt William's feelings Bloss?" The guy worried.

"Am I the only 1st-year in this club?" I asked.

"You're really the only 1st-year, we girls are the 2nd-years and these boys are the 3rd-years." Chloe explained, they introduced their names to be Aiden and Zel.

"We also love BL anime and manga." Aiden said.

"I see..." Not gonna judge them, I've also watched several BL anime in the past. "You guys aren't going to give sudden reactions, right?

"Don't worry they're chill." Lucy assured.

"Oh."

"May we sit?" Luna asked.

"Sure!" Blossom replied.

They took a seat and we just kept talking about manga and anime until lunch time ended. The others went back to class then said their goodbyes to each other, I spaced out on the rest of the class due to what Blossom said to me earlier until someone snapped me out of it.

"Are you alright, Will?" Ms. Miranda asked.

"I-I'm okay Prof. Lia." I replied.

"Please pay attention to the class." 

"Sorry, Prof. Lia." I said, I listened to the lesson until an hour has passed and the bell rang.

"Okay, it's Friday today so no assignments, take a good rest this weekend and I'll see you next week." Ms. Miranda said.

We thanked her for the lesson then everyone is getting out of that door while I was packing and Ms. Miranda approached me.

"William?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Are you really alright?" Does your chest still hurt?" She asked.

"No, it has gotten better yesterday, though I can't move like I used to before but, I'll be fine and fully healed in a few more weeks." I replied.

"You should just rest for the weekend."

"But I have a job later ma'am." I said.

"When?"

"Just last Saturday, a week ago. It's for paying the monthly rent then shopping the needs in the apartment." I explained.

"Ah, so does Blossom have one too?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am, she was the one who got the idea." I replied, I saw Blossom rushing in the room maybe trying to surprise us?

"Is someone talking about me?"

"I was just talking to Will while mentioning you." Ms. Miranda said.

"Oh, well... Will you have work today right? Come on let's go so you can reach your workplace in time." She ordered.

"Are you guys dating or something?" Ms. Miranda asked. "You act like you're boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Oh, do we?"

I blushed. "U-Uhm.

"Aww, William is blushing!" Ms. Miranda said.

"N-No I wasn't! I-I swear." I exclaimed.

"You sure you don't have feelings for me?" She smiled. "You look cuter when you blush by the way." She teased which made me blush even more.

"L-Let's just go home, please?"

She chuckled. "Alright, we'll go now Prof. Lia."

"Take care you two!" Ms. Miranda replied as she waved us goodbye.

"We will."

We walked on the long hallway until we reached the exit of the school building, there was a black limo waiting outside the campus gates and the driver stepped out to talk to Blossom.

"Ms. Reyes, please get inside the limousine." The driver said.

"What's this all about?" She asked.

"Mr. Hernandez have asked for you and you must come with us to the company building." The driver explained.

"Us?" She replied, the windows of the limo came down and I saw the three guys waiting inside.

"Why should I go? I have work later so I'm busy."

"It's a formal discussion with Mr. Hernandez and Josh." The driver explained. "You know what would happen if you disagree, right?"

She suddenly holds me tighter. "Blossom... is there something you won't tell me?" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry Will... it's urgent, I have to take an absent for today." She replied while clenching her hands around mine. "Go with them."

What am I doing?

"B-But, Will if I go, I'd never see you again nor hear from you!" She tears up.

"You said it's urgent, right? You should go."

This isn't right.

"Do you even care about me?!" She exclaimed.

A-Am I being selfish?

"O-Of course, I do, I-I just don't want you to get in trouble but if anything happens. Call me immediately."

Why do I have to give her away? What's wrong with me?!

"When I go, don't you worry about me, okay? I'll be fine." She assured.

N-No, you're lying. Lies, all lies.

"I won't, now go."

She slowly broke free from my grasp as she approaches the limo then the driver opened the door. 

"Go home now, you've done much already, also, I would like you to drop out of school, so I can never see your disgusting face ever again."  He spat near to my foot, he really is annoying and disgusting.

"Yeah, go home and we won't ever mess with you again." Mark & Nat added.

"Mr. Hernandez, there was no need for you to do that." He turned to me to speak. "Thank you very much for making this so much easier." He said.

These motherfuckers... "One last request before you go."

"And that is?" He asked.

"Please, take really good care of her." I requested.

"Understood, you have my word."

The driver got on board in the limousine and drove away from the campus, as they drove further, I started to tear up then sat on the floor recalling what I have done. I felt a tap on my shoulder, as I looked up, I saw the girls standing behind me.

"Hi Will, oh, are you okay?" Chloe asked with her damn innocent eyes and smile right onto my face. "Yes, I-I'm fine." I replied.

"You don't look fine, looks like you're angry." Luna said.

"Where's Blossom, we thought she was with you?" Eleanor asked.

"S-She... got taken away." I explained.

"By who?" Lucy asked.

"Josh, the three of them were in a limousine and took off." 

"With Mark & Nat?" Eleanor said.

"Y-Yeah." I sighed.

"Shall we take you home?" Chloe offered.

"No, I'll go by myself." I replied.

I went home full of rage and hatred within me, an hour has passed of doing works I got a call from Blossom. Strange but I answered it anyway, I saw Blossom. Her hair was messed up and she was tied on a chair, naked when someone started talking in a deep voice.

"If you want her back, you must give me ten million pesos." The mysterious person asked.

"WHERE... IS... SHE?!" I exclaimed.

"If you want to see her again, give me the ransom I asked for and I'll give her back to you." He said.

I will find her. "FOR THE LAST TIME, WHERE IS SHE?!"

I swear...

"If you got my ransom, I'll send you coordinates."

You'll pay.

"I'll do what you say." I said.

"Good, I'll wait for an hour, if you don't come, I'll mess her up real good.

The video call ended, I bolted to a nearby bank to get the ransom money. I got the check and texted the number of Blossom.

8:45pm - I got your money.

8:45pm - Good, I'll send you the coordinates

I waited for the coordinates to be sent.

8:52pm - Meet me here on the main office of the building, you better be here by 12:00am midnight.

I went home to come up with a plan to get her back, but without the knowledge of the building it'll be hard for me to bust right in.

: June 28, 2024 9:00pm

I sighed. " I got to think of something, there's no way I can get her all by myself with no plans whatsoever."

"Stop your jabbering and listen to me." Someone said.

"W-WHO'S THERE?"

"Dumbass."

"What the hell?" I exclaimed. "W-Who are you."

"I'm you. The other you." He explained. "We've been joined together for the past few months, it's only just now that I can speak with you on thoughts."

I was frightened. "A-Am I talking to myself?"

"I was also the soul that was bestowed upon you William." He replied.

"Why didn't you tell me all of this just now?"

"What are you stupid? I told you, I couldn't speak until just now." He exclaimed and sighed. "You've made a contract with the devil few months past, t'was only a week ago when you triggered its condition. Until then, you have to discuss with this man the fate that lies before you."

"If I'm ready, I will." I said

I suddenly had an idea, I quickly grabbed my phone to make a phone call.

"Can't believe I'm about to ask help from him." I sighed and made the call. 

"I don't know what to say but I need your help... Father..."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 1 23
Mya was so excited to head of to college and start of fresh. But she never expected that she would still find trouble, and lots of it. She worked s...
33 0 18
Life hadn't always been easy for Joey, but she managed. Taking life into her own hands, she did what she wanted when she wanted and how. Not worrying...
15.7K 870 34
She's lost everything because of one night. One mistake she made, that she'll regret forever. Now she's lost everything, her job as a model, her mone...
229 12 10
A new girl moves into a small town her past a secret. First day of school how will she get through it all eyes on her. With only 278 students in her...