For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

100. Eternity

1.3K 58 136
By TheTaeBTSLover

[NOTE (1): Later in the chapter, there's a part where Jungkook sings to Taehyung. Y'all can play this video when he does so. <3]

[NOTE (2): For those of you who do not read my end notes, Thank you so much for reading this book. It means the world to me 🥺💜]

|29th DECEMBER - 12:15 a.m.|

"Tae? Are you still awake, love?" Jungkook groggily whispered and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and urged Taehyung to turn around and face him.

"Yeah. I can't sleep."

"Why? What's wrong?" He worriedly asked, pecking the older's jaw.

"The day is completely dedicated to our wedding. And I couldn't fall asleep before wishing you Happy Anniversary."

Jungkook's eyes slightly enlarged as he looked at the clock hanging on the wall in front of him. He smiled and shook his head. Leaning in, he softly kissed Taehyung, "Happy anniversary to you too, sweetheart."

Taehyung smiled, "Why're you awake?"

"You were fidgeting. That woke me up."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

The younger shook his head, "It's fine. On a real note though, why're you unable to sleep?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Dunno. There's this strange feeling in my stomach. Kinda like a mixture of nervousness and excitement. It feels weird."

"Yeah, I have it too. That's what preventing you from sleeping?"

"And my heart's beating super fast."

Jungkook chuckled, "Why? We're not gonna get married until like 8 p.m."

"I know. I can't help it." Taehyung groaned.

"C'mere." 

Taehyung scooted closer to his fiancé and rested his head against his shoulder. Jungkook combed the older's hair for a few seconds before massaging his scalp.

"Ah. That feels good."

"Hopefully it'll make you sleep too."

"It always does." Taehyung smiled.

"I know. Goodnight, Tae."

"Mhm. Goodnight."

|4:00 p.m.|

"Okay so, I talked to the staff and they have a few questions."

"What?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded his head whilst sipping on his coffee.

"One," Jimin began. "Y'all want an indoors or outdoors wedding?"

"Outdoors obviously. We're in the mountains for a reason, Chim."

"Yeah, but it's also 0° here."

"That's fine. We'll stay outside only for the vows. We'll hurry in when we're done."

Jimin shrugged, "Ok. And what color decor and balloons do you want?"

"Purple and white to match the ring." The couple spoke in unison.

"Damn, y'all already had this stuff planned out?"

Taehyung frowned, "It's our wedding, Chim. What'd you expect?"

"I don't know. I thought y'all were probably gonna take it a little lightly since it's unofficial."

"Who said it's unofficial?" Jungkook asked.

"The government?" Taehyung added.

"Woah. Okay, stop ganging up on me. I'm getting scared."

Taehyung smiled, "Chim, if the government does ever legalize same sex marriages, we're just gonna go sign the papers. We won't hold another ceremony. For us, we're getting married today. That's it."

"My bae spoke facts." Jungkook smirked.

Jimin snorted, "Yeah, keep favouring your bae."

"Won't you choose him over me too, Hyung? Besides, we're in love. You're nothing."

"This is why I'll choose him over you. You're a brat."

"Why the fuck do y'all bond by fighting? Like, what kind of a friendship is this?" 

"They're both crack. That's all." Jin answered.

Taehyung nodded, "True."

"And you're probably more crack. Cuz you're marrying one dumbass and the other one is your best friend."

Jimin snorted while Taehyung frowned.

"Yeah, as if you're marrying a genius." Taehyung retorted. But soon realized, "Wait shit. You are marrying a genius."

"That's right!" Namjoon chimed and pecked Jin's forehead.

|7:57 p.m.|

"Fuck, baby. You look gorgeous." Jungkook held Taehyung by the hips and looked at him through the mirror.

"You don't look so bad either, love." Taehyung smiled.

The younger left a chaste kiss behind Taehyung's ear, then whispered, "You ready, Tae?"

"Yeah."

That should've been Jungkook's cue to walk towards the door and out into the make-shift veranda where the others waited for the couple. But, he couldn't help but stay here a little longer, in their room. He tightened his hold on Taehyung's hips and let his head drop onto his shoulder. 

He whispered, "I can't believe this is happening."

Taehyung frowned as he looked at Jungkook in the mirror, "You don't look too happy about it."

"What?! I'm sorry, what? W-why? I'm happy. Of course, I am." He exclaimed.

Taehyung smiled and turned around, cupping Jungkook's face, "I know you're happy, Kook. But you're worried. Why?"

The younger sighed and held Taehyung's hands, "I'm just overwhelmed. And nervous. I hope I can be a good husband for you."

Taehyung scoffed, "Jeon, just how unconfident are you?"

"Huh?"

"You've literally been the best boyfriend and fiancé. And if I'm being honest, we've already been acting like a married couple. I-I've already been thinking of you as my husband. It's just going to  become official today, nothing else. So you're already the best husband."

Jungkook chuckled, "Have you really been thinking of me as your husband?"

"Have you not?"

"Deep down, yes. But I never accepted it. I was waiting for today."

"Well then, today is here. And if we don't hurry up, you won't be able to accept the fact."

"Fine, let's go. Shall we?"

"Yeah." Taehyung whispered, throwing a quick glance towards Jungkook's lips before kissing his cheek.

Jungkook snorted, "What? Why'd you ignore my lips."

"I'm just saving a proper kiss for after we've said our vows."

Jungkook's reaction almost made it look like he froze. But internally, his heart was pounding in his chest and he wondered how much more amazing his lover could get.

He shook his head and when he spoke, his voice came out breathy, "You're amazing."

"I know." Taehyung winked.

He held Jungkook's hands and interlocked their fingers. Then, the couple walked towards the veranda, hand in hand.

To say the veranda looked beautiful, would be a major understatement. White curtains hung on every corner and string lights which mimicked twinkling stars bordered the ceiling. Purple and White balloons were spread wherever the eye met and the floor was adorned with rose petals.

With the unreal Mountain View, it looked stunning and nothing short of heaven to Taehyung and Jungkook. 

As soon as they stepped foot into the veranda, loud cheers from their friends and Taehyung's parents erupted into the thin, cold air. Everybody was freezing. But the excitement of the beautiful couple getting married warmed their insides.

At a distance, someone else, another viewer stood, admiring the couple. It was Jungkook's mother. She smiled as she looked at her son's gorgeous smile. One so big, she had never witnessed it herself. She wiped the stray tear on her cheek and silently clapped as she saw Taehyung and Jungkook walking to the centre of the veranda and facing each other. 

It was finally time.

Time for the couple to say their vows.

Time for them to finally become a married couple after four years.

They didn't have a marriage officiant. They chose not to have one. If they had to pick someone to be their officiant though, it would've either been Namjoon or one of Taehyung's parents. But they chose not to have one, and just speak their heart out, for the first time in front of everyone.

The couple looked at each other, probably even forgetting their surroundings and where they were. It was only when a loud scream, "GET STARTED ALREADY!" by Hoseok was heard that they began.

Jungkook chuckled and looked at the crowd, looking happier than ever. "First of all, let me just say that we have no clue how the actual saying goes. So, we're sorry. We're just gonna speak what's in our heart."

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, held Taehyung's hands and began, "I've told you this so many times but I'll say it again. And I'll say it for the rest of my life. Tae, you're my everything. My world, my life, my love and my comfort. I don't know what I was doing in my life before you but I definitely wasn't as happy and content as I am right now, with you. You're the light in my life. The one person I can blindly trust. And I promise, to be the same to you." He stopped and bit his lip, his breath a little shaky that only Taehyung was able to notice.

Jungkook wondered if in the silence that followed, everyone was able to hear his pounding heartbeat.

Shaking away unnecessary thoughts, he began with his vows, "I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my eternal husband, my baby bear, and my one and only, in sickness or in health, for better or worse, until the end of eternity, since not even death will be enough to separate us."

Taehyung bit his lip in an attempt to keep the tears threatening to fall on his face in the confines of his eyes. He looked at Jungkook's lips, wanting to kiss them so badly and even leaned in subconsciously. But Jungkook stopped him with one short squeeze to his hands.

The younger whispered so only Taehyung could hear, "Baby, you gotta wait till you say your vows." His own nose a faded shade of red as he sniffled.

Taehyung woke up from his trance as he met Jungkook's eyes and nodded. He gulped, smiled and began, "I think it's a little unfair that you've always been the one to make my heart feel warm with your incredibly loving speeches. But I'm going to make up for it today, in front of everyone." He paused, smiling more when he saw Jungkook's eyes widening the slightest.

"Jungkook, I cannot even begin to describe how much you mean to me. You've always been there for me. Even when we were practically strangers and only texted, you were always ready to comfort me when I didn't feel the greatest. You took care of me when you had no clue of who I was. And though I know that you still feel guilty about not revealing your identity to me sooner, you did nothing wrong, honey. Every time I've thanked you for something, you've always told me that I didn't need to do so. But, I do. 'Cause you've done so much. So, thank you Jungkook, for everything. And I'm gonna thank you for the future now too. Because I know, you'll always keep me safe and happy."

Jungkook couldn't take it any more and finally, tears started rolling down his cheeks. In his eyes, Taehyung could see nothing but sincerity and love.

Taehyung continued, "I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my forever husband, my light on a dark day, my hope, my home, and my safe place, in front of our family, in sickness or in health, for better or worse, until the end of eternity, since not even death would be enough to separate us."

Jungkook sniffled again, whispering a short, "Tae." before leaning in to kiss him. The two almost touched each other's lips before a loud, crying voice stopped them. "Hold your horses, you two! You still gotta wear the ring." It was Jimin, and he walked towards them with the rings. His face a mess because of the amount of tears he had shed.

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled and shared a look. Jungkook took Taehyung's ring, and slid it on his finger. Taehyung did the same.

Jimin smiled, "Now you may kiss each other."

The newly wedded couple didn't waste a single second before grabbing each other and crashing their lips together. They held on to each other tightly and kissed each other with burning passion for they had finally become one, for eternity.

When the two parted, Jungkook rested his forehead against Taehyung's and whispered, "I love you so fucking much, Tae." Tears still pouring out of his eyes.

"I love you so much more, Kook."

They looked at their friends and raised their intertwined hands up, giggling as they saw happy tears rolling down everyone's face.

All of their best friends had been crying already. But, what probably made them more emotional was how Taehyung called all of them 'family', instead of distinguishing them as friends. 

They cheered for the couple and clapped loudly, congratulating them.

"Let's go inside now. Y'all must be cold." Jungkook announced, a huge smile adorning his face and he didn't let go of Taehyung for even a second as they started walking towards their cottage.

On their way, Taehyung stopped him, "Kook, wait."

"What's wrong, baby?"

Taehyung didn't say anything, just gestured into a direction using his face. There, among the bushes, Jungkook saw a familiar face, one that was ruined because of tears but still smiled.

He had completely forgotten that his mother was going to be here. He looked at Taehyung once before the two dashed in his mother's direction.

"Ma!" He called out when they got closer.

She smiled and looked at the couple with adoring eyes. But soon after, she dropped her head and aplpogised, "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I should've never been against you two. You're such a beautiful couple. I can only wish you stay the same always."

"Ma, it's okay. You don't have to apologise again."

"I won't take any more of your time. I'm just glad you let me come here. Also, this place is beautiful."

"What? You're not coming inside with us, ma'am?"

"No. I have a plane to catch. I'm going back today itself."

"But Ma-"

"No, Jungkook. You want me to stay here out of plain sympathy. You know you don't actually want me here."

Jungkook looked down. She was right.

"Are you sure, ma'am?"

"Yes. You two just take care of yourselves and each other, okay? And if you ever need anything from me, I'm just a call away."

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. Taehyung repeated the action.

"Take care, Ma." "Take care, ma'am." The two said before waving her goodbye.

They reunited with the others in the cottage.

As soon as they stepped in, they were bombarded with a group hug by all their best friends. 

"Our babies grew up!" Jin cried.

The others agreeing, all crying. Including Min Yoongi, even though just a little. Now that's something.

"Why are y'all crying more than we are?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Because we love you two, idiot." Jimin responded, giving Taehyung a solo hug.

Then, Taehyung's parents congratulated the two before leaving for Seoul too. They had work the next day.

"Won't you stay just for a little longer, Dad?"

"No, son. We're sorry. But we'll know you'll have fun."

Taehyung nodded and said bye to them one last time.

Now, only the seven best friends remained.

As Taehyung started walking towards the couch, Jungkook held his hand and stopped him.

"Wait, we aren't done."

Taehyung gasped, "What? You've planned something else?"

Jungkook grinned and nodded his head. He knew Taehyung was going to love what would happen next.

"Wait, even we don't know about this. What're you gonna do?" Jin asked.

"Just wait." Jungkook set up his mic and stood in front of Taehyung.

"Oh my God. Are you gonna sing, Kook?! Euphoria? Is that what're you going to sing??" Taehyung excitedly asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "I wrote a new song. A secret one. To be honest, it's not completely finished yet. But I hope you like it just the way it is. Also, it's just for you. I'm not gonna give it to the company."

Taehyung giggled, excited.

Jungkook pressed  a button and a soulful, beautiful and relaxing melody started playing.

[NOTE (3): Y'all can play the video now. <3]

He began singing, 

"For every day, I miss you
 For every hour, I need you
 For every minute, I feel you
 For every second, I want you

 For every day, I miss you
 For every hour, I need you
 For every minute, I feel you
 For every second, I want you

  In the darkness late at night
 I lay awake thinking there's no hope inside
 Suddenly in the distance
 Shining like a purple light

 You turn around and smile so bright
 Reaching out, you take my hand
 And from then on I know
 Everything will be alright

 One day, dark clouds will go
 And a rainbow will come out
 And sunshine will welcome me

 Oh no, all your smiles
 And all the words
 The thing that makes me laugh
 Are you."

He finished the song with a few ad-libs, smiling as he looked at the tears brimming in Taehyung's eyes once again. Once he finished, and the music stopped, his husband ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"You're incredible." He whispered.

Jungkook chuckled and returned the hug, Holding his world tightly and swaying him in his arms. He kissed the top of his head, "Did you like the song?"

"Yes! Are you kidding? The music was so beautiful and the lyrics too, were so amazing." Taehyung looked up, tears rolling down his cheek.

Jungkook wiped them and kissed his eyelids, "Stop crying now, baby."

Taehyung smiled, "Thank you."

Jungkook snorted, "No need. You already thanked me for everything in the future, didn't you?"

Taehyung smiled again, kissing Jungkook, "I guess I did, Hubby." He winked.

"Yeah. They definitely forgot we're here." Yoongi spoke.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Stop. We just got married. Let us be."

Yoongi smiled, "You're right. Y'all should have dinner alone. We'll leave."

Jungkook frowned, "Wait, what? No, I didn't mean it like that."

"We're not mad, Kook. Y'all should seriously just be alone right now. We'll see you tomorrow." Namjoon spoke.

"Okay. Thanks Hyungs!" Jungkook smiled.

"Have fun, you two." Jimin winked before rushing out of the cottage.

Jungkook sighed, "I'm not even gonna yell at him."

Taehyung giggled.

Once all of them left the cottage and Taehyung closed the door, he rested his back against it and looked at Jungkook with a smile.

Jungkook chuckled, "C'mere. Why're you standing there?"

Taehyung shrugged, walking towards him, "Just admiring my handsome husband."

"I'm never going to get used to that."

Taehyung smiled and instantly got into Jungkook's arms. He leaned in and slowly kissed him, pouring all of his love in that single act of affection.

"What do you wanna eat, Tae? Or wait, let me reframe that. Do you wanna eat?"

"How'd you know I didn't wanna eat?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Dunno. You just didn't look hungry."

"People look hungry too, Jeon?"

"You do. I'm not sure about the others."

Taehyung snickered, "Wow. Anyways, to answer your question, No, I don't wanna eat. I just wanna sleep." He confessed, looking guilty.

He continued, "Like, I know it's our wedding night and everything. And we should be fucking right now but I'm just so tired-"

"Hey stop." Jungkook giggled. "No one said we should be fucking. Really, we should be sleeping. 'Cause we've got our trek tomorrow morning. We need to get up early. And if we do have sex, you won't be able to even walk tomorrow."

"You're right." Taehyung chuckled.

"K, get changed then. I'll be waiting for you in bed."

"Okay."

|20 MINUTES LATER|

Taehyung got into bed wearing a thick sweater. Jungkook had worn the same. Cuddling wearing those felt so much better and cozier.

As soon as Taehyung's head hit the pillow, Jungkook wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer, nuzzling his nose into his neck and leaving a kiss there.

"Comfy?" He asked.

"Super comfy." Taehyung smiled.

"I'm so happy right now, Kook."

The younger smiled and kissed Taehyung, "Me too, baby."

They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, expressing emotions without the need of words. 

Like this, even with sleepiness clouding Jungkook's eyes, Taehyung could still see the love and admiration his husband felt for him.

Once again, he wondered what he had done to be blessed with someone like Jungkook.

He smiled one last time before kissing Jungkook's nose and whispering, "Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you so much too, Tae."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

Oh my God. I can't believe this is the last official chapter of this book. 🥺

I just went into the book's description and changed its status to 'Completed' and honestly, this feels unreal. Although this is not my first book, its the only one that I've completed, and the only one that I've been so dedicated to. This book is practically my baby. And saying that it's over makes me feel both content and sad.

I've been writing it for almost a year and I can't believe I won't have anymore days where I go 'I'm so excited to update For Love today.'

Truly, I can't even express how much I've anticipated writing, and then publishing these chapters, only to smile when I read your comments. All of you have given me so much confidence and love, I cannot thank you enough. Thank you so much for your continuous support, and loving this book as much as I do. I will miss y'all loads 🥺💜

But!! I will write more chapters don't worry!! 🥳🥳🥳

I'm going to write one epilogue from my side after this. Which Ig I'll publish this Thursday itself. And then, I'm prolly going to write a maximum of 10 requested chapters.

So, this brings to us our question for today.

Today's question : What are your chapter requests? It could be anything (even smut and it's kinks ;)) Just make sure you ask for something after Taekook got married. I'll select the ten I like the most! Also, please make sure you do request for one 🥺 

Thank you so much for reading! I love you forever 💜❤️

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 348 17
''I'm horny bro.'' Top! Jungkook Bottom! Jimin Contains: ยป Jikook (Main Ship) ยป Mature content ยป Boyxboy Started: 03-13-2023 Ended: 09-20-2023
587K 22.5K 73
Taehyung loves his bestfriend Jungkook. "What am I to you?" "You're my everything" started: 07-29-19 ended: 09-14-19
28.7K 1.4K 28
||Taekook|| completed|| "Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only....then only..... I want him hyung."-----KTH "I don't think...
364K 27.8K 71
When an introverted virgin gets a sex bot for his birthday. Top Namjoon Bottom Jimin #1 Minjoon 10/6/2021 #1 2seok 10/17/2021 #1 Cyber Punk 6/14/2022...