voicemail | b.e

By antisocialeilish

angel monarch, a world famous poet, gets asked to help write a song with finneas o'connell and billie eilish... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one.
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four.
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three*
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six.
thirty seven.*
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one.
forty two*
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six*
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine*
fifty
fifty one*
fifty two
voicemail recordings.
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six*
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one*
sixty two
sixty three*
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine*
seventy
seventy one
seventy two*
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy seven
seventy eight

seventy six*

4.5K 148 624
By antisocialeilish

this chapter is pretty long but it's one of my all time favourites. thank you for being patient with this upload, it's taken me a while. (I may or may not have cried a few times. these characters are my babies and I don't want this to end)

it's pretty long so buckle up bitches.

this is going to be a triple update of the final three chapters, enjoy.

"oh for fuck sake I need to pee again" I stand up and waddle to the bathroom, not even bothering with the door and pull my underwear down to pee.

I let out a moan of relief and lean against the tiled bathroom wall.

I already want to have a nap.

my feet hurt.

everything hurts.

"knock knock" kai smiles and enters the bathroom, holding my white underwear.

"I really don't feel sexy right now" I take them from kai and sigh "who's idea was it to have the wedding when I'm so fucking pregnant?!"

"yours" kai laughs "it'll be okay love, the ceremony is going to be quick and then you can rest your legs"

I could really do with a cheeseburger right now.

"fine help me please"

once I have my underwear on, claudia comes in with my dress and helps me into it, zipping the back up, helpig my slide my shoes on but they're only white sandals because my feet are too fat to fit in anything.

"do I look okay?" I ask, glancing down to my stomach and back to claudia, who's eyes are filled with tears.

"Gabrielle you look breathtaking"

"don't cry you're gonna make me cry"

"sorry" she laughs wiping her eyes "let me go and get my camera"

she leaves the bathroom and I turn to look at myself in the mirror and almost gasp and what I see.

I look beautiful.

it's been so hard loving myself while gaining all of this baby weight but I have to remind myself how important it is to listen to my body, not just for myself but for bean.

bean has been extra hungry all the time.

everything is swollen and I ache all the time.

"are you ready?" I tap my tummy and she kicks hard, sending a sharp pain through me. I clutch to my stomach and take a deep breath, smiling. "don't be too excited"

"come out whenever you're ready" Lisa says and I know everyone is stood around waiting for me.

okay. let's do this.

I step out into room and there's a bunch of gasps, cries and camera flashes.

i was wearing a simple white dress with lace detail on the bodice and layers of tulle, my hair was curled and half up-half down with flowers and butterflies carefully added in.

(imagine billie in her met gala dress but paler and less tulle and no train)

"wow"

"do I look good?"

"you look beautiful" Lisa tears up "my baby is getting married"

"please I'm gonna ruin my makeup" I laugh, fanning my face with my hand and hug Lisa from the side, bean in the way.

today was the day.

I was going to be Mrs Gabrielle O'Connell.

and no, I don't think I'll ever be ready.

billie and I decided to buy some land and get a house built from scratch and it was going to take a long time before it would be ready, but it meant that we could personalise our how to be whatever we wanted.

it was going to be our forever home.

while preparing for our new house we decided we wanted to get married as soon as possible and after looking at the dates and organising everything, today was the day.

there was so many people coming even though it was supposed to be a small wedding but we're in a venue where we can get ready here and have security around the premises to minimise pap photos.

let me take you back real quick.

when billie and first officially announced we were together, the world went crazy.

we lost followers, gained followers but most importantly all of our friends and family reached out to us and congratulated us, letting us know they were here if we needed anything.

I even got a fucking dm from zendaya.

it was only a congratulations and simple small talk but I swear to god, I was so close to cancelling everything and going to her house to propose.

she could get it.

anyways-

eventually we decided to try for a baby and as you know, from the previous chapter, after a failed attempt the test came back positive!

I flew home to visit my dad and give him the news and I swear he cried for hours. he was so happy for us.

I stayed with my dad for a few days and he took me into the attic and we found a bunch of my old baby clothes and old photos.

I was going to have a mini me.

billie was excited to re-create my childhood photos and my outfits with our own baby and she knew for a fact Maggie had some of her old clothes too.

we had a gender reveal with all of our close friends and found out we were having a baby girl.

billie and I couldn't be happier.

billie performed a few more times and we announced our baby girl to the world.

of course, a lot of people were confused because we're both women and in an interview, billie explained our situation.

she also told them she didn't give a fuck that people thought we were moving too quickly.

whatever went on in private didn't concern them.

it didn't stop her 'fans' sending me death threats.

billie decided to piss them off by posting a bunch of photos of us onto her instagram stories, including a video where we were dancing in her kitchen and  I pushed her up against the fridge and kissed her.

I've come to a point in my life where I'm so happy with everything I have, those comments, dms and threats don't hurt me.

those hoes just jealous.

who gets to eat her ass? ME.

who gets to suck on those titties? ME.

who gets to- im getting side tracked.

while going through the pregnancy we decided to plan our wedding, while billie was still performing around the world and we were planning our house.

it was hard for billie to be away from me but she needed to finish her shows because we didn't know when she'd next be able to travel.

our friends and family helped to make everything as stressful free as possible and helped us plan everything and set everything up.

I made sure everyone was available, bought my friends and family tickets to come to the wedding and last night I kissed billie for the last time before she became my wife.

although our wedding is anything but traditional.

we had a joint bachelorette party where we just had all our family over for drinks and games.

I of course wasn't drinking but I still had fun, especially when gabe was on a sugar high, giggling and running around everywhere.

billie got too drunk at the end of the night and attempted to give me a lap dance in-front of everyone.

safe to say she was swiftly carried up to bed after crashing out on one of her pool loungers hugging a blow up sex doll.

don't ask.

I think I've seen enough blow up vaginas and boobs to last me a life time.

talking of boobs-

if you thought billie was a nympho before? god damn.

if I wasn't so tired all the time from being pregnant, I certainly am from all the orgasms.

she's practically attached to my boobs, especially now because they're filling up ready for bean.

and bean didn't have a name for the longest time.

but she does now.

and we both fell in love with it as soon as we heard it.

"gabby your dad is ready"

oh shit I got carried away.

anyways back to the wedding.

"okay" everyone clears out of the room apart from the videographer and I step into the bathroom, waiting for my dad to come in.

"whenever you're ready Gabrielle"

when I step out of the bathroom my dad is turned around and I can see the back of his head and I already know he's crying.

I  walk up to him and tap him on my shoulder and he slowly turns around and as soon as I come into his view he bursts into tears.

oh shit and now I'm crying.

he gives me a hug, weary of my huge ass belly and we stand there for a moment, crying and just being with each other.

"god you look just like your mum" my dad wipes his eyes and smiles "I'm so proud of you Gabrielle, you're marrying the perfect woman for you and I know your mum will be watching down on you today and see what a beautiful woman you've blossomed into"

he hands me a little box and smiles "this is from billie"

for my soon to be wife

is written on the top of the white box in her scribbly handwriting and I have to collect myself for a moment, carefully opening the ribbon and lifting the lid.

inside is a necklace, a locket with a ring.

my mothers engagement ring.

I bite my lip to stop myself from crying and open the locket seeing a photo of my mother inside.

my dad carefully helps me put it on and I hold it, closing my eyes for a moment.

bean kicks again and a wince.

damn that was a hard kick.

"are you okay?" my dad asks and I nod "she's being a gymnast in there today"

"she's excited for her mummies to get married"

"yeah and if she doesn't stop, I'm going to piss myself" my dad laughs and everyone comes back into the room, letting me know it's time.

I make one last trip to the bathroom and claudia helps me with my dress again, making sure I don't pee on it.

billie is ready and all of the guests have arrived.

when I step out of the room everyone is dressed so beautifully in their matching colours.

because we don't have the typical 'bridesmaids and groomsmen' everyone is wearing different but they're all in the same forest green colour.

on my side is kai, Louis, harry and Lisa and on billie's side is drew, Zoe, finneas and claudia.

I'm so grateful my dad is here to walk me down the aisle.

omniscient

all of the guests are seated and waiting for the brides to arrive, eager to each the two beautiful women get married.

the lights dim a little, and everyone is quiet, watching the wedding party walk down the aisle and take their places.

Lisa walks down the aisle with two leads, shark and pancake strutting down the aisle with their bow ties and freshly groomed appearances.

of course the puppies had to be there.

gabe walks down the aisle with his little tux and bow tie, a big smile on his face, throwing dried leaves and flowers down the aisle. he runs over to Lisa and he says to her "did I do a good job?" and she smiles and whispers back "you did a good job buddy!", holding his hand.

the music changes and everyone turns around when billie begins to walk down the aisle, linking arms with Patrick.

beforehand, the guests had to sign an NDA and hand their phones in, not wanting this moment to leak from anyone.

this was a moment to go in their memories forever. 

the videographer and photographer capture billie walking down the aisle, her eyes bright and smile wide.

she looks like she's been crying but I promise they were happy tears.

this was a big moment in their lives.

billie stays facing the marriage officiant Gabrielle steps to the end of the aisle, taking her fathers hand and clutching her bouquet, slowly walking down the aisle.

even seeing the back of billie's head she can't help but let the tears fall freely down her cheeks.

when Gabrielle get closer billie turns around and they both make eye contact, seeing each other all made up for the big moment.

there's a lot of tears.

Patrick kisses Gabrielle on the cheek and Tony does the same for billie and they hand the women over, wiping their eyes and stepping to the side.

billie and Gabrielle hold onto each others hands and there's a moment where I think they fell in love with each other all over again.

twin flames.

once their vows have been shared, gabe's big moment and he walks over, handing the rings over and joining his mom and the dogs who are sitting, quietly watching it all happen.

once announced Mrs and Mrs O'Connell the two women kiss and everyone cheers, the dogs barking in joy.

billie leans down and kisses Gabrielles stomach leaving a small lipstick stain but it doesn't matter, she had to kiss both her girls on such a special day.

billie and Gabrielle walk back down the aisle, hand in hand and out of the room.

"my wife" billie whispers, kissing her gently on the lips. "my wife" Gabrielle smiles back. "sorry to ruin the moment but I need to pee"

"of course you do" billie laughs, walking with her to the bathroom.

luckily theres a disabled toilet so they don't need to squeeze into a stall but rather than billie holding up her dress, Gabrielle takes her dress off, pulling down her underwear and sitting down to pee.

"you weren't supposed to see this until tonight" Gabrielle laughs, gesturing to her matching white set.

"and I'll be taking it off you tonight don't worry"

"don't get too drunk then, okay?" Gabrielle wipes herself and stands up, flushing the toilet.

"I'm going to sober while I make love to my wife on our wedding night" billie puts Gabrielles dress over one of the rails.

"if I remember correctly, I said we were gonna sneak off to the bathroom afterwards" billie smirks

"billie we can't have sex right now! people are waiting for us"

"and they can wait a few more minutes" billie smirks "you know I'll be quick"

"you can't kiss me though" Gabrielle whines "you'll get lipstick all over me" billie backs Gabrielle against the wall and runs her hands down her arms. "tonight baby, you're gonna have lipstick on every inch of you"

billie runs her hand over her bump and slides her hand into Gabrielles underwear and begins to circle her clit.

"you're so wet baby"

"it's your boobs" gabby laughs breathlessly, closing her eyes and leaning her head against the wall. "please i need to cum"

"i've barely even touched you and you're already begging for me?"

"do you want a divorce?"

billie ignores the comment and slides her fingers inside of gabrielle, curling to hit the spot which has her toes curling.

"you still want a divorce?" billie teases, rubbing her hand over Gabrielle's clit.

"what I want is for this big ass belly to be gone so sex wouldn't be so hard"

"it seems to be working perfectly well right now" Billie could feel Gabrielle clenching around her so she knew she was close.

"you're gonna cum already?"

"yes fuck yes if you stop I will murder you"

Gabrielle reaches her high and has to bite her lip to stop herself from screaming out.

her orgasms have been so intense lately.

billie washes her hands while gabby is catching her breath against the wall and then helps her wife back into her dress, zipping it up and holding her hand, opening the bathroom door.

Gabrielles pov

after all of the photos have been taken with our families and friends I finally have a chance to sit down.

billie lift my leg into her lap and takes my sandals off, rubbing my feet.

she's been the most amazing person while I've been pregnant, helping me with everything and anything to east my pain and discomfort.

she's also been the one to drive to buy me food at three in the morning because I'm craving a cheese burger or strawberry milkshake.

thankfully claudia bought me some white slippers so I can wear them instead, without having to worry about my feet hurting.

before everyone starts drinking we decide to get our speeches out of the way first.

finneas speaks first, followed by Louis and then my dad stands up. "I know I wasn't planning on doing a speech but I found a video for this very special moment"

a projector is lighting up the wall and video starts playing, a camera turning on and turning around, my mothers face coming into view.

what the fuck?

"hi Gabrielle"

I haven't heard my mothers voice for years. I glance over to my dad beside me and he grabs my hand, filling up with tears.

"it's you mum here. I just got my diagnosis and I needed to film this video, because I know I won't be there for your big day. look I've even got my special dress on" she stands up and gives the camera a twirl.

"I've asked your dad to save this video until your wedding day so I hope he actually remembers this" she laughs and leans forward "I'll be watching over you today and I already know you're gonna be the most beautiful bride the world has ever seen"

"I know you'll find yourself a beautiful person to marry and spend the rest of your life with. do you remember the night of your year six disco? you were almost twelve and it took us six months to find the perfect purple dress, so I hope you weren't too much of a pain picking out your wedding dress"

"I want you to remember that night because that night you told me you felt like such a pretty princess and you did, you looked beautiful"

she wipes her eyes and takes deep breath.

"I'm sorry I can't be there, I love you so much and don't want you to ever forget who you are. you're my beautiful little angel"

"and to the person marrying my daughter, look after her, do you hear me? I might be dead but I'll come back just to kick your ass if I hear any issues" the crowd chuckles and billie grabs my other hand, leaning into me.

"but seriously, you've picked the most amazing woman to spend the rest of your life with and I do truly hope you and my daughter spend the rest of your life loving each other like I loved your father"

"now I've gotta go pick you up from school but I want everyone to have a drink on me and Gabrielle, I want grand babies okay?" I look down at my stomach and laugh through my streams of tears.

"I'll be there I promise, I love you to the moon and back" my mum blows and kiss at the camera and it shuts off.

I don't think there's a dry eye in the room.

thank the lord for waterproof mascara.

billie holds me while I cry, kisses my lips gently and wipes my tears away.

billie stands up and grabs the mic, wiping her tears. "Gabrielle and I decided we weren't going to do the traditional speeches so I decided to sing her a song because everyday she tells me how much she loves my voice. I feel like this song was written for us right now in this moment"

finneas joins her on the stage and billie sits on the stool, with a big of a struggle because of the size of the dress.

finneas begins strumming his guitar and I know the song immediately.

I close my eyes, hold my stomach and listen to my wife.

"okay so firstly I want to than claudia for helping me edit this. okay" I blow our a breath "this is a video capturing very special moments I had to share. billie has no idea half of these videos exist and I'm about to share them with everyone" I laugh "but it goes from the very first moment to right now"

I step down off the stage with a hand from my dad and the video begins to play.

falling in love with Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell

the first clip is from the very first night when billie got my first dm. "bitch!" I scream into the camera, covering my mouth "I just got a dm from billie mother fucking eilish!"

the next clip follows to me a few days later, smiling down at my phone "this bitch is gonna be the death of me, can you see this?" I hold my phone up and it shows the text messages from when billie bullied me for not liking the office. "who the fuck thinks the office is funny?"

another cut to a few days later "okay maybe the office is funny but don't tell billie" everyone laughs and it cuts to me in my room, on the floor, while I go through the answers for my book and I'm crying.

"okay so billie made me cry" I pout "they're happy tears I promise" I laugh, wiping my cheeks "she just says the right stuff to make me feel so good and if she doesn't quit it I'm gonna fall in love with her"

*black screen* spoiler alert: I fell in love with her

the next clip is in the office in New York, billie behind the screen. "she's right there!" I pan the camera back to my face "when people say she's prettier in real life, they're not kidding holy fuck"

it cuts to me in my backyard at home, leaning against the tree at the bottom of my garden hugging Thor. "say hi Thor" I pan the camera down to Thor who snorts and goes back to sleep. "do you wanna know why I hate billie? because why does she have to be so fucking perfect? I'm convinced she isn't real because I was in a really shit mood and she sent me a fucking selfie on the toilet, told me some weird ass story and it cheered me up"

"I think I like her which is probably gonna be a big idea but it's fine, I'll just never tell her"

the next clip is in my bedroom, laid in bed with my phone in my hand. "okay goodnight"

"goodnight my love, sleep well" the call ends and I grab a pillow and scream into it. "billie fucking eilish knows who I am and she called me beautiful?! I have spots all over my fucking face what the fuck?"

*black screen*for context: billie used to be friends with my roommate and we met a few times before she knew I was Angel Monarch. I accidentally outed my identity to her and we facetimed for five hours that night

"okay I definitely like her, this is a bad idea stop it Gabrielle"

the next clips cuts to me scream singing and dancing along to paper rings by Taylor Swift in my bedroom. "I LIKE SHINY THINGS, BUT I'D MARRY YOU WITH PAPER RINGS UH HUH THAT'S RIGHT, THAT'S RIGHT DARLIN, YOU'RE THE ONE I WANT"

"okay I'm going to LA to meet her. I can't stop listening to girl in red, this is a bad, this is very bad"

it jumps to me in the LAX, walking out to our uber. "Billie Eilish you are amazing, I can't wait to surprise you"

"okay we're about to go to the arena, why am I so scared. send help!"

it spins to a clip I stole from fans, the moment where billie noticed me and stole my hat. and then a clip in the green room of us hugging.

it cuts to a video of me singing in the car with billie beside me that I'd filmed on my phone.

the next clip of me crying..again.

"billie just brought me flowers look" I turn the camera to face the desk "and a fucking givency bear?!" I turn it back to my face "I wonder if she'll be my sugar mommy" I laugh a myself and the guests laugh too "don't worry, the real reason I'm friends with her is so I can stare at her boobs, it's got nothing to do with anything else"

it cuts to me in the toilet while I do my makeup. "okay maybe I like more than just her boobs but come on man, they're huge! I'm about to go to Finneas's studio and he's so funny" I move closer to the camera and whisper "maybe funnier than billie but don't tell her that"

it cuts to me back home. "I just had a fucking sex dream of billie when she was right next to me! what part of this a bad idea does my brain not understand? STOP THINKING ABOUT KISSING BILLIE GABRIELLE"

it cuts to me freaking out in my room yet again."she's taking me out for my birthday. is this like a date? I know she doesn't like me but this feels like a date, what do I wear?"

the next clip is of me in the bathroom of Claudia's beach house. "okay I might have fallen a little bit in love with her yesterday. I can't even, and I almost kissed her! could I be anymore stupid? future me, stop"

when I hear 'what the hell' I can't help but grin and bean seems to like it too because she kicks again.

billie and I are dancing in her living room to what the hell and then it cuts to me in her bathroom the morning after. "okay I think I'm dreaming right now" I look at myself in the mirror and poke my face, leaning back down to put my face in the camera.

"guess who fucking kissed last night? we did. and do you wanna know where? in the fucking shower! and before you ask, no we weren't naked although I wouldn't be opposed" I smirk "okay update I'm joining her on tour and we're about to spend a lot of time together.let's see if I can deal with her burping and farting and being a fucking idiot"

the next few clips are of us on tour, the clip of us on stage with claudia and on the scooters, playing cards, laughing in the green room, eating food or just generally goofing around behind the scenes.

"she keeps kissing me? everyday I wake up and think I've dreamt it all. and you wanna know the best thing of it all, I sleep on her boobs!"

"okay I have to be quiet because billie is in the bathroom" I whisper while I'm sat on the hotel room floor "we showered together? I think this is what heaven feels like. thank you Jesus for creating boobs"

the next clip is a snapchat video I filmed literally right after billie asked me to be her girlfriend. "billie come here!" she walks into the bedroom and I smile, tapping my screen so it shows billie "look how pretty my girlfriend is" billie smiles and closes the bedroom door, walking towards the bed "come give your girlfriend a kiss"

the next few clips are of both billie and I together, either dancing, singing, writing songs, photos of us napping, a video fo billie licking chocolate off my cheek and moments where i can remember every single moment and memory.

I know what clip is coming next.

"I LOVE BOOBS!" I yell out, twirling around while I was alone in the tour bus. tongue tied was playing "I LOVE SEX, I LOVE BILLIE, I LOVE MY LIFE!"

"okay but seriously, billie and I said I love you for the first time last night, do you know how good that feels? it doesn't feel as good as-" the video cuts off where I went into a little too much detail on sex with billie..no-one else has to hear that.

there's more clips of the two of us together and it's like watching myself finally be happy.

"you know it's weird" I set my camera up on the bathroom shelf and sigh "I never wanted kids but all I wanna do is make babies with billie, she's so good at making babies"

*black screen*...sorry dad

the next clips are the rest of that part of tour, billie performing, billie and I being cute as shit together and pulling ugly faces at the camera.

"billie is officially meeting my dad as my girlfriend, no-one has ever met my dad before as my girlfriend, how the fuck do you do this?"

the next clip I stole from claudia, it's where billie brought me on stage for her final song on that leg on tour.

the next clips are billie and I at the airport, meeting my dad and a few clips from being in the UK.

"I'm about to take billie to one of my favourite places in the whole entire world" it cuts to a video of billie walking through the butterfly garden, butterflies all around her.

it shows more clips of us together, with Thor, my dad and us just cuddling in bed together.

the next clip I'm full on ugly crying. "billie just left for tour again and how the fuck do people do this? I miss her so much already and she literally left like ten seconds ago"

there's a montage of FaceTime videos and selfies billie has sent me while she was on tour. in the background is a voice note billie sent me. "hi uh I love you and you're perfect and I miss you so much and I can't wait I see you again soon and I hope it's soon because a bitch *BLEEEEEEP* but forreal, it's been weird without you and I love you, okay? I'm so proud of you"

when it cuts to the next clip, billie and I are together and she's sitting by the window. this is the moment where I hand her my book and she realises that I dedicated my book to her.

the next clip is me propping my phone in the sand and billie and I running into the sea. it's turning dark but you can hear us screaming and the water splashing.

the next clip is my filming billie asleep in bed, looking like an angel. "can you believe she's my girlfriend!?" I turn the camera back to my face "she's tired" I fake pout "kinda forgot how flexible she is but it's not like that's a bad thing"

it cuts to me, on the phone. "thank you so much, bye" I end the call "okay I may or may not have just been on the phone for like an hour with a ring designer?! how the fuck do you even propose? oh god I need to talk to Patrick and Maggie oh fuck and finneas. why am I looking at engagement rings? do you think billie will even want to marry me?'

it cuts to me leaving for my book tour and a clip where I show the flowers she got for me.

"okay" I'm sat alone in my hotel room "don't tell billie but I'm moving to LA" I whisper "I hope she'd gonna be excited because I am! Lisa and I are literally going to be living ten minutes from her! oh god I need to pack!"

the next clip I filmed from billies car. "Well, Lisa and I did a lot of talking and decided to move in together, here in LA" billie's face turns to shock "bro! are you serious?" I smile at her and laugh, point our the window "yes! We're outside my house right now!" Billie looks over to me with her mouth wide open "I don't believe you" then it cuts to her crying. "Baby don't cry" I grab her and and she laughs through her tears "I'm so happy right now"

"woah" I'm sat alone in my room in LA. "I just got the engagement ring" I show the camera and smile "it's so fucking perfect. when the fuck am I gonna propose?"

going to kauai and then a montage of photos and videos of us in kauai, including videos where billie is sleeping or has her back turned to me and I'm holding out the ring in-front of her.

"I'm proposing tomorrow, I have all this shit planned and I don't think I've ever been so scared of anything in my whole life"

"okay so our vacation was cut short because my baby brother decided he was ready to meet the world" it cuts to a clip of tiny gabe is Lisa's arms. "everyone meet Gabriel Authur"

"that's me!" gabe yells and everyone laughs at him. yes it is buddy.

it cuts to me in my bathroom "okay I can't be mad at billie but I am a little bit" I sigh "okay maybe a lot I left the engagement ring in my bedside table and her nosey ass found it"

it cuts to us 'pranking' each other by proposing. everyone laughs because we literally do it at the most random times in the day.

the next video is the night where I proposed to billie on stage and the people who held up the signs are at the wedding and they all looked shocked because no-one knew we were actually dating.

*black screen* I ended up in the hospital for a few days and look at what happened while I was there!

it's a clip of me in my hospital bed, looking ugly as shit and holding my hand up, showing off my ring.

"look what my baby has around her neck" I walk up to Billie's neck and her grab her necklace, the one where her engagement ring is hanging on it.

there's videos of billie's release party for 'happier than ever' a few clips of billie talking about me in interviews, us travelling around the world while she's on tour or when we've had chance to visit some amazing cities around the world in our spare time, moments of us when we've had to babysit gabe, annoying our parents and family. it's moment where we've shared over the years we've been together up until deciding we want to try for a baby.

"okay we're trying for a baby!" I smile and hold onto my stomach "we've decided I'm gonna carry and holy fuck I'm about to have a baby in there" I point to my stomach.

the next is me crying "okay so it came back negative but it's okay because we're gonna trying again"

the next clip is a video which Lisa filmed where I found out I was pregnant.

it shows clips of me telling my family but it doesn't show every moment, just a montage of the clips of shock.

there's clips of bean growing, deciding we're going to get married, the bachelorette party and preparing for the house and the wedding.

the next clip is the night before the wedding. "so uh I kept all of these a secret from billie" I whisper "I'm hiding in the bathroom and crying and the video claudia just showed me. it's so crazy to watch these moments back, I can't believe how much I captured and secretly recorded when she wasn't knowing. billie I am so honoured to wake up beside you everyday and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our princess who keeps kicking and is very excited for us to get married!"

the final clip is pictures of billie and I from start to finish with a message written in-front of them.

through the good, the bad and the ugly, I will love my wife until the day I die

the video cuts off and everyone cheers and billie comes over to hug me. "I can't believe you've filmed all that"

"did you like it?"

"I loved it" she smiles, kissing me sweetly.

we sit back down together and it's finally time to eat!

I am STARVING.

I ram my face with food, talk with our family and speak to friends who come up and wish us their congratulations.

I don't think I've ever seen billie look so happy.

she's had two glasses of champagne and is sat beside me, my head on her shoulder and her hand on my stomach.

"I know we're tired baby but just a couple hours left and then we can go to bed, okay?" billie murmurs in my hair.

"I know, bean keeps kicking me and my back is killing me"

"come on we've got our dances and then we can rest and watch everyone else dance"

"okay go tell finny"

every clears the dance floor and we take centre stage, ready for our first dance.

afterwards, billie and I would be dancing with each others dads, then our brothers and then dancing with everyone, including gabe who I promised I'd dance with him in my princess dress.

the lights dim until there's only a spotlight on the both of us

finneas takes the stage and sits in-front of his piano. "what an honour it is sing for my baby sister and her wife"

he beings to play the piano and sing and billie holds me close and we sway to the music.

"you're an angel, in my eyess" finneas sings.

I close my eyes and lay my head on her shoulder and then I feel a pop.

"billie I think I just peed"

bean kicks me hard and I wince.

but that's not pee.

the water keeps trickling down my legs and it doesn't feel like I'm peeing.

"billie" I get her attention in a panicked voice.

"I think my waters just broke" I step back and theres a pool of water on the floor and everyone gasps.

finneas stops singing and our parents stand up, wanting to know why we've stopped.

"I'm going into labour" I get a shooting pain up my back and I cry out and my dad rushes over, grabbing hold of me.

"she's not ready!" I hold onto my stomach and look up at billie who's got a shocked look on her face.

"I think she's ready to come out" my dad smiles and billie seems to click into reality. "we need to get your to hospital"

"but it's our wedding, we haven't even cut the cake!"

Lisa rushes out to go and get the car and Maggie comes over "come on love, lets get you out to the car"

"I need to take this dress off" I cry "I don't have anything!"

I walk out of the ballroom and straight outside to the car, where Lisa is ready and waiting.

"it's still coming out!"

I end up sitting on like five towels and Lisa assures me it's fine that I'm getting the car wet.

Maggie is going to drive my dad and Patrick up to the hospital, bringing billie and I a change of clothes and Lisa zooms straight to the hospital.

billie holds onto my hand "we're having a baby"

we're having a baby.

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!

if you haven't read er by @uncrownedbillie, there's apart of this chapter which I got inspiration from and the author holds a very special place in my heart. thank you for replying to my dm last valentines day, I don't know where I'd be without you. I adore you <3

I had a really hard time writing this (and the final two) so be nice pls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 20.8K 32
-Sequel to Horns- *Description contains Book 1 spoilers* It's been 2 years since Billie has seen or even heard from Alexis, who practically vanished...
102K 1.9K 35
Billie is very troubled kid who gets into a lot of fights and was expelled from her old school, she moves into a new neighborhood and moves to a new...
80.1K 2.8K 15
Sequel to 'On Tour' *please don't read this book if you haven't already read the first one as it is not meant to be read as a stand-alone* When a con...
92.3K 2.3K 47
Charlie returns to the neighborhood of her childhood and meets a girl who will change her world. Can she change Billie Eilish's world? 𝑨 𝒏𝒐𝒏-𝒕�...