A Thug's Blessing

By ire_goldie

Everyone's past finds their future. More

Nice To Meet You
Gettin' It
Night Out
Meals & Deals
All For Blu
Two For One
Tattooed Heart
Plus One
Welcome To My House
Look What You Made Me Do
Laying Down The Law
Wrong Kid
In The Arms Of The One Who Loves You
Mama Knows Love
Family Ties
Again
Paranoia
You Bring Out The Best In Me
I Forgive You, Again
Emotions
Bad Side
Ten Little Fingers, Ten Little Toes
Need You Bad
Schemes
I'll Kill You
Issa Party
Heal Me
Sky Cry
Blue Lives
For You
Harm's Way
Oh Baby
23 Candles
Closer To The Truth
Feeling Blu

For The Love Of Blu

4.6K 205 13
By ire_goldie

Blessen

"Cmon Blu smile for mommy." I whined. Today was my baby girl's first day of school and I am so in my feelings. I remember the day I took her home and here she is all grown up on her way to preschool and giving me attitude about the amount of pictures I'm taking today. I am trying to capture every single moment.

"You must have a lot of storage cause mommy you take tooo much pictures." She said dramatically.

"Blu mama, take pictures for your mom baby girl." Banks  said walking into the kitchen where we were standing before placing a kiss on my cheek as I blushed a little. This man still gives me butterflies. I know we still have a lot to work on but I'm happy that we're back in the same space.

"But Banks she took like 50 million." She whined once again. She was such a drama queen and I don't know where she got it from.

"Because today is special baby girl." He said picking her up. "You'll have a bunch of first days of school but today is your very first which makes it the most special of them all. That's why your mom is trying to catch every little detail and moment."

He tickled her as she laughed uncontrollably and I smiled at their interaction. I love the way Banks loves me but I love how he loves my daughter even more.

"Okay?"

"Okay Banks! Okay!" She squealed in between laughter as he set her down.

"Front door open." The alarm said as we all peeked out into the foyer of our home to be greeted with Kelsi, Milani, Lexington, and Mega.

Lexington was looking so cute with his fine hair braided to the back. Blu rushed over to him and Kelsi waltzed into the kitchen with me. I had breakfast ready for everyone and they made it right on time.

Banks took Milani from Mega but not without a fight. Milani had us all wrapped around her little fingers. My nanny butt was only 2 months now and the cutest thing ever.

"That's my godchild bro. Be easy." Banks said as he and Mega shared a laugh.

"Lexington and Blu, come eat!" I called out checking my watch. They still had an hour left before they had to be at the preschool.

I heard their little feet racing to the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

"No running!" I called out as they stopped dead in their tracks at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Sorry mommy." Blu apologized softly.

"Sorry Auntie B." Lexington frowned as I smiled. I bent down to his level and kissed his forehead.

"It's okay baby. You hungry?" I asked as he nodded as well as Blu like I was talking to her.

"Go sit at the table. I'll get your food ready." I said as their marched to the dining room table.

Kelsi laughed causing me to frown.

"What's so funny?"

"You." She continued laughing.

"What did I do?" I asked grabbing plastic plates for the kids that were designed to keep their food separated. I filled them with eggs, bacon, and buttermilk biscuits.

"You're such a mommy. I love it." She teased. I walked away from her for a second before bringing Blu and Lexington their plates of food and cups of milk. They thanked me as I warned them to be careful and not ruin their clothing. I knew better than to dress Blu before feeding her but clearly my mind was gone today.

"You're a mommy too." I said shrugging my shoulders. I still didn't get what was so funny. I could hear Milani's cries which alerted me as they got closer and closer.

"Yo, I love Lani to death but you can have her back now." Banks said as Kelsi and I laughed.

"Give me my nanny." I cooed before taking her out of Banks' arms and soothing her. "Hi mommy. You're okay huh? Nanny's got you."

I watched as Kelsi and Banks watched me as I calmed Milani down. Her cries softened as she laid on my chest as I paced back and forth rocking her softly. Her eyes began to get droopy so I can tell that she was only fussy cause she was sleepy.

"See what I mean?" Kelsi said as I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I whispered trying to keep Milani at ease.

"A mommyyyy."

"I have a three year old, Kelz. I know how to calm a baby down especially my baby Lani."

"If you say so." She said while sipping on her orange juice.

The doorbell went off as we all looked at each other.

"I'll go put Lani down and get the door. It's probably only Ayden."

"I got it mama. You handle her."

"You sure?" I scrunched up my eyebrows knowing that Ayden really doesn't have the best track record when it comes to Banks.

"Yes, I'm positive." He said as I nodded.

"I got her." Kelsi spoke up while gently grabbing her from me.

I checked on Lexington and Blu who weren't good for anything but making a mess. They put more food on my table and their faces than anything else but I was grateful that it wasn't on their clothes.

"Come on you two! Let's get you cleaned up you both have to be to the preschool soon." I said as they moved from their seats and I took them to the bathroom to clean their hands and faces.

"Go ahead and grab all your things Blu and head to the front your dad is here." I said as she smiled and rushed off with Lexington hot on her trail. I didn't even fuss at the fact that they were running like I didn't just fuss at them a few minutes ago about the same thing.

I wiped off the table and began to put their plates away. As I began to wash the few dishes I had in the sink, I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me as I smiled taking in his familiar, pleasant scent.

"Hey baby."

"Hey mama." He said placing a kiss on my cheek as I smiled. "You sad?"

"Just a little. My baby is growing too fast." I pouted a little just thinking about it. When she was first born I couldn't wait for moments like this and now it's here and I'm scared. I'm so used to her being so close to me and as she gets older she becomes more independent.

"She'll be just fine, B. I'm more scared for those other kids. If they play with my baby she'll beat them up and I'll beat up their dads for making them." He said as I laughed a little. "I'm deadass."

The door went off again as we looked at each other with scrunched up faces. We weren't expecting anymore guests.

"Let me go see who that is." Banks said before walking away.

"Granny!" Blu called out as I smiled before finishing off the few dishes I had left  before drying my hands off as Banks' mom walked into the kitchen with Blu on her hip.

"Hey ma." I smiled as we shared a side hug. "I didn't know you were coming."

"I had to come see my baby on her first day. I wouldn't miss it for the world." She cooed as Blu smiled wrapping her arms tighter around her neck. I loved watching their interactions. I always wanted Blu to experience this kind of relationship with my mother. I'd give anything for Blu to feel just an ounce of the love my mother shared with Onyx and I. I never thought that loving Banks would open the door to all this love that my child has. Banks came with a family that neither Blu or I have had. All we had was each other and now that things are different I'm forever grateful. "Mama was feeling a little sick so she didn't come. She fussed but I told her to rest."

"Is she okay?" I asked concerned.

"Oh yes! That old rooster just tries to do too much and wears herself out sometimes." She said as we laughed a little.

"I'm so happy you came to see her off for her first day that means the world to me."

"I told you, you are family. I got you forever." She said as she grabbed my hand. Before I could respond with my gratitude for her  Banks walked in.

"It's time to head to the preschool! Cmon Blu!" He called out as he took her from his mom and planted her on her feet as they rushed into the living room.

I tried to follow behind but Claire stopped me.

"Are you okay?" She asked looking me in my eyes trying to read me.

"Yes." I smiled. "Just tired but I'll be okay."

She only nodded before taking my hand as we joined everyone in the living room.

I watched as Banks and Ayden helped Blu put on her backpack and brand new pair of shoes. I smiled watching Mega fix Lexington's belt and give him a pep talk about girls. I noticed Claire holding Lani and cooing over her while holding conversation with Kelsi. It truly takes a village to raise a child and I finally had one. For the longest it was only Onyx, Ayden, and I raising Blu and we managed just fine. It just felt extra good to have all of this new support.

"Mommy, I'm ready!" Blu rushed over to me as I picked her up.

"You're ready to leave your mommy, Blu?" I pouted as she shook her head.

"I'm not leaving for long. Daddy says you'll pick me up everyday at 3:15 that's not long at all. Then you can have me the rest of the day and the weekends. It will be okay mommy. I've spent my whole life with you." She said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Aww my Blu baby." I cooed as she held on tight to me. She pulled my face and placed a kiss on my nose as I smiled. She used her little finger to wipe away my tear.

"Cmon mama it's time to go. You ready?" Banks questioned me as I looked over at everyone and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm ready."
______________________
Blessen in MM
Vote, comment, & follow!
Love, ire_goldie🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 92.1K 52
The saga of Benji and Karma continues... Completed
92.8K 1.3K 25
' welcome to deathrow bitch '.
99.5K 2.8K 34
Fuck love, all it does is cause pain.
13.7K 364 17
Join Bryanna and her family as they go through many trials and tribulations.