The Billionaire Summer

By AidinWhite

{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kid... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Fifty Three

850 25 0
By AidinWhite

As my house came into view I began to lower the helicopter so that I could safely land it on the helipad.

I then shut up everything down and waited for the blades to stop moving so that we could get out.

"We have arrived" I say pushing open the door and stepping out onto the cement.

"This is your house it's massive" Faith remarks.

"I don't think they counted everything right when they made it, it's massive even to me" I admit.

"This is why I call it your palace" Olivia says.

"Well regardless of what it is I like my house and you do too".

"It's what you'd expect for someone who lives in the Hamptons".

"You live here fifty percent of the time" I point out.

"Fair point" she says as we walk up onto the patio to the living room door which I open and let us all inside.

I then remove my shoes and walk away to the front door to set them down in the closet, before walking back to the living room to join them.

"Your home is so open" Faith says looking up at the vaulted ceiling.

"I wanted it to be, I like space and well over the time of it being built it was renovated once to be for me, then I renovated when me and Olivia went to London, so now it's how I will leave it for the rest of my life".

"He designed the house" Olivia says, and Faith gives me a curious look.

"I do renovation's on most of my homes and this own was no different so I design what I wanted it to look like this was the finished product for this project at least".

"That explains a lot I like it" Faith says.

"I'm debating having a second garage built for other people's cars since Olivia often comes out here, and I doubt in Winter she'd want to have her car being covered in snow".

"Could I park my car in the guest house driveway since that has another garage" Olivia says.

"It does" I say walking to the hallway and pushing open the twin black and grey barn style designed doors to walk to my shelf, where I find the folder for my house's redesign.

"You didn't know that" Olivia muses leaning on one of the black cloth chairs.

"I redesigned my house, and land, along with rebuilt two other homes completely" I say finding the correct design and looking at it, which it did indeed have a ten car garage. "Wow it does have a garage, and space for ten cars"

"How many acres was this whole property?" Faith asks.

"Including the beach fourteen acres, the regular build area is ten" I reply absentmindedly as I put away the file.

"Jesus Adrian" Olivia muttered.

"The original house was three and I bought four other properties so it's accurate for the area".

"What even is the price per acre in the Hamptons?" Faith asks.

"One million on average" I reply.

"Now I understand why only the rich live here".

"Welcome to the most pretentious part of New York" I muse.

"That's for sure, also what do you want mom me and Adrian will make it for you".

"Nope I got this it was my idea I'll do it besides you have two months to tell your mom about" I say walking out of my office and pulling the doors closed.

"Stroganoff" Faith says.

"Can you make pasta too" Olivia asks.

"Sure what kind?".

"Fettuccine please".

As I get to work collecting everything that I needed which included two trips to my freezer, and several trips in and out of the pantry I started to get everything cooked, and I was thankful I had the insight to get the largest possible induction stovetop.

As the water boiled I mixed in the noodles and a small amount of butter along with ground basil while the second one I left alone while making sure the meatballs and ground beef was fully cooked.

"Would anyone like a drink?" I ask while slicing baby tomatoes.

"Red wine" Faith says.

"Any specific brand?".

"I believe it's called Carnivore".

Nodding I walk into the wine room which was hidden between the dining room and the kitchen.

When I found the right bottle I walked out and poured a glass.

"Olivia anything you want".

"I guess I'll have a little" she says glancing at her mom who shrugged.

I mean it is legal under guardian supervision.

"Okay" I say pouring a second and carrying the glasses to both of them before returning to cooking.

Once everything was finished and pieced together I left them on low and washed the dishes before I took out three plates.

"Come dish up" I say letting both Olivia and Faith get their food first.

When we were all seated I set the bottle of wine on the table.

"In the event you two want more" I say sitting down at the head of the table before we all began to eat and at some point I got myself a heavily diluted glass of vanilla vodka.

"...I came downstairs and there she is in the living room drawing on the wall with crayons" Faith says cradling her third glass.

"How did it look?" I ask looking over at my blushing girlfriend.

"It was actually pretty good so I took a picture then we ended up repainting the wall in the living room".

"I didn't know the wall wasn't a canvas it was white" Olivia defended.

"Oh God, when I went to the Rosenberg in Switzerland there was me and the boys, and well we didn't want to live in a basic dorm so we personalized everything we could, and well we wanted a kitchen so me and Nico are hauling a stove through the institute at three in the morning keep in mind we were ten, and it was squeaking all the way to the dorm because we were like we'll do it ourselves so we get it to our dorm and are installing it when the Head Professor in his pajamas shows up and is like what are you two doing dragging a stove through the Institute?" I explain, "and me and Nico say the dumbest shit you could in that situation we were like it just got here, acting like we hadn't just woke up half our building, I remember feeling terrible so I apologized about a million times for the next month until we were forgiven. Then my parents found out and laughed about the situation".

They also made me write a two thousand word apology letter.

"I can picture ten year old you feeling guilty" Olivia says.

"Yeah I wasn't the happiest with it mainly because I thought about it obsessively" I say finishing my glass.

"You've viewed everything as a way to learn".

"Yes I have, it's a good thing to... holy shit it is ten PM" I say looking at the clock on the wall.

"Is it actually" Olivia says and I can hear her pick up her phone. "Oh wow".

"Faith I had kind of thought this would happen the guest house is on the left side of my property, you can stay there for tonight" I say walking back into the dining room.

"Thank you Adrian" she says looking over at me.

"By morning one of my staff will have brought you clothes, and my chauffeur will drive you back home" I add.

"Okay what do I follow to get there?".

"There's another lounge on this side of the house the glass wall opens you just have to unlock it first and I'll come close it".

"Again thank you I will see you both in the morning then" Faith says before giving Olivia a hug good night and walking away.

"Bed time?" Olivia muses rubbing her eyes.

"You go to bed, I'll clean all of this, and be up to in a little bit".

"Okay" she says before walking away, while I started to clean up the dinner mess.

Once I was finished and went to close the door, along with made sure all of them were locked, I went upstairs and got undressed.

I then noticed Olivia out like a light, and made sure she would be comfy before climbing in next to her and held her close to my chest before slowly falling into the darkness of sleep with a small smile on my face.

Three o clock update it's been a while also double update, can you believe it, also this book is coming to a close I have a few things left for this book before I move onto book three, also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 45 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
600K 15.7K 69
{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along with his three closest friends Nicholas Har...
482K 13.4K 26
Growing up in foster care her entire life, Olivia had no family or friends. She was abandoned by the dumpster when she was only an infant. Homeless...
52.3K 1.4K 75
{Book #5 of The Winters Series} For newly weds Adrian Winters and Olivia Thorne everything seemed perfect, and like nothing could stand in their way...