Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Autorstwa shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Więcej

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 41

1.2K 43 28
Autorstwa shadow1dark2night

Katsuki supported _____ all he could.

They visited her father who cried hearing the news.

Her being pregnant changed everything.

He already was giving Katsuki tips on how to raise a baby. Of course Katsuki listened to none of that.

Along with that Mina and Kiri were a huge help for the duo, especially ______.

Since Katsuki was busy with Hero work Mina has been by _____'s side not leaving her alone for a day.

Both girls played with Emori teaching him how to say different types of words.

It was all going by so fast.

***
..5 months would quickly pass by.

Magazine's shooting shots of Nova and Dynamight walking in the mall the headlines readings.

"Dynamight and Nova soon to be parents!"

_____ didn't mind the posts about her, to be honest she just wanted the two babies growing in her to get out already.

They've been kicking her insides like crazy which not only caused her pain but Katsuki too since he got her nails deep
into his skin.

Katsuki has been improving more in the Hero society and with the news of being a father soon cause his popularity to rise and with the work he's been doing by defeating half of the Lord he earned the title, "Pro Hero Number 1".

And because of that, ______ set up a little surprise party for Katsuki just inviting close friends and when he finally walked into his house...

***
"SURPRISEE!!!"

Katsuki froze frightened at the sudden sight he saw.

Denki, Sero, Soren, Poppy, River, Izuku, Uraraka, Shoto, Hawks, Aizawa, Mic, Eri, Kirishima, Mina and Emori were all there.

"THE FUCK-"

"CONGRATS BROTHER!" Denki cheered throwing his arm around Katsuki's shoulder pushing him towards the group.

"Knew you could do it!" Kirishima said.

"Seems like you were right Kacchan!" Izuku laughed.

"Good job." Aizawa said smiling at him.

"Gwood!" Emori giggled out cheering.

Katsuki looked at them all then looked over at _____ who smiled at him.

He smiled softly.

"Ya whatever.. I told you didn't i!" He said to them as they laughed nudging him.

"Got the world on your shoulders now! It's a huge name to live up to!" Hawks said smiling at him.

"Ya well I'll be the fucking best." Katsuki said smirking.

"Define best." Shoto said smirking earning a glare.

They all settled down, Denki and Mic controlling the music singing karaoke.

Katsuki took the time to go dress in better clothes to get out of his Hero Costume.

______ met up with him upstairs as he put on his shirt and looked at her.

He smiled just hugging her. "You did all this?"

"No shit"

He laughed kissing her lips. "Thank you, but..I had other plans to celebrate with you" he said smirking.

"Is that so? I'm sure one of them downstairs could help with that." She joked as he had a look of disgust.

She laughed earning a hard kiss on her cheek before he put his hands on her stomach.

"These guys better come out soon." Katsuki said as she smiled leaning into his body.

"Ya well...they don't listen do they?" She said sighing.

He kissed her cheek again before pulling away.

"Come on, let's go down before one of them breaks something"

He took her hand walking down with her back to the party, back to their friends.

They spent the entire night chatting and telling _____ old embarrassing memories of Katsuki in his teen years.

_____ smiled just sitting on the couch watching and listening to everyone as Katsuki yelled at them.

The convo soon turned towards _____ and her pregnancy..

"Aye you better tell us when you go into labor! I wanna be in that room." Hawks said.

Katsuki glared at him. "Why the fuck would you be in the room!?"

"I'm sure he meant waiting room" Aizawa said sighing.

"Ya sure" ____ said.

"How many more weeks are you??" Uraraka asked.

"She's due any day now." Katsuki said answering for her.

"You're gonna be real busy Bakugou." Shoto said.

"Ya man! Twins and being Number one hero! Damn" Sero said.

"What, you don't think I can handle it?!" Katsuki asked.

"Nahhh, I bet you'll fall apart by the end of the month" Sero smirked challenging him just for fun.

Katsuki smirked. "You're on"

"He won't be too overwhelmed with Hero Work, we put the Lords case on pause" Izuku said.

"Either way you idiots can handle the stupid villains, if people actually need me then I'll come. Other then that I'm staying home" katsuki said.

"Ya you better, i still don't know how we'll manage two.." _____ said.

"We lucked out with one!" Mina laughed as Kiri nods.

"I just can't wait to see what they look like!" Eri said smiling at _____.

"Ya me too"

"What do you think their quirks will be like??" Soren asked looking at them.

"I bet one will have Nova's lightening with explosive power!" River said.

Katsuki looked at the two then at _____.

"...right they're gonna have quirks" He said.

"Hold on now we don't know that for sure." Mic said looking at them.

"It's way to early to even think about that, but if they do end up having a quirk you both are in for a disaster." Kirishima said laughing.

_____ smiled just looking down at her stomach.

***
They talked for a while longer before it hit 9pm and everyone left.

Katsuki helped _____ clean up before they both made their way upstairs to bed.

He just grabbed her hips pulling her in for a hug but obviously with the obstacles in their way it was a short one.

"I can't believe they're almost here.." she said moving to the bed.

"The sooner the better. I wanna see them already." Katsuki said laying back.

She smiled and cuddled close to him hugging his body.

"Kats?"

"Hm?"

"I'm proud of you"

He opened his eyes looking down at her as he blushed.

"..."

He smiled softly just hugging her tightly being careful not to hurt her. "Thank you.."

***
The next morning Katsuki woke up to the smell of eggs, bacon, and some other delicious smells.

He looked over finding ______'s  side empty

He got up rubbing his face just walking downstairs finding her making a large amount of breakfast.

He smiled walking to her and hugging her from behind. "Good morning..." he mumbled against her burying his face into her nape.

She smiled turning her head to see him.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?"

He nods kissing her neck tightening his arms around her while moving them down to her stomach and rubbing her pregnant belly.

She just leaned back into his body as he embraced her.

"Lets eat in bed.." he said to her.

"Kats we can't do that-"

"Come on, I'll carry you" he said smirking.

"As much as I'd love that it's a no. Your mo-"

He leaned down kissing her lips. "I wanna cuddle"

She smiled at him being clinging but before she could reply.

"Who the hell wakes up at 8 am! Seriously you missed an entire hour! Can't believe they gave you that darn title." A familiar voice said walking into the kitchen.

Katsuki froze up recognizing the voice.

He looked up and saw his mother with her hands on her hip.

"M-mom!?"

"Quit standing there and set the table." Mitsuki said to him.

"The hell!? What the fuck are you doing here?!" Katsuki yelled totally freaked out.

"I tried to tell you" _____ said turning back to mix the eggs.

"What. A mother can't visit her son and pregnant daughter-in-law!? Honestly katsuki you've gotten too lazy." Mitsuki said walking to grab the plates.

"EH!"

_____ just smiled finishing the food before setting it all on the table.

"Where's dad?"

"He had work. We're both waiting for those babies to pop out. Also.." Mitsuki looked over at him while they both set the table.

"Good job on getting Number 1, I know it's what you've been wanting since forever. Your dad and I are proud. Honestly I had doubts but seems like you made it." Mitsuki said to him.

He just looked at her. "Ya whatever you old hag."

"THE HELL YOU CALL ME IM NOT OLD!"

"HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE MIRROR LATELY?"

Mitsuki hit Katsuki in the head as _____ just sat down already putting food in her own plate being way too hungry to care about what was going on.

Mitsuki finally sat down as did Katsuki.

"_____, I gotta thank ya for taking him in. I find it crazy how he was able to find someone still" Mitsuki glared at Katsuki.

______ just nods eating her eggs.

"The hell!"

Mitsuki smiled then looked at ______.
"How are you feeling? They're destined to come out anyday now right?"

"Mhm, but I don't think they know that" ____ said annoyingly.

Mitsuki smiled at that. "That's fine, gives you two more time to prepare, plus I'll be there when it happens. Oh my! Have you two thought of any names yet??" Mitsuki asked.

"Kenji and Kyori. We got down to those two." Katsuki said to her.

Mitsuki smiled hearing that. "..wow" tears filled her eyes having to wipe them. "You know it's like you dont believe it until you see them.. you guys will be alright. I cant think of any other parents ready for this then you two." Mitsuki said smiling at him.

_____ smiled hearing that as Katsuki looked at her smiling softly.

"And you got the babies room ready right? I need to see it" Mitsuki said smiling as she ate the last thing on her plate.

"Ya sure, it's the room next to ours. Kats can you take her?" _____ asked.

He sighed getting up just drinking his water before Mitsuki got up.

They both walked upstairs Katsuki leading his mother into the prepared babies rooms

When Mitsuki walked in she saw two cribs. Gray and blue walls with white curtains and cute baby decorations around the room.

There was a rocking chair, changing table and a lot of toys.

She smiled looking at Katsuki just raising her hand and messing up his hair as he looked at her annoyed.

"I'm so happy for you.." Mitsuki said.

She walked to the cribs looking at them.

They were both across eachother on different walls so each kid will have their own side.

One had a blue teddy bear and the other a green one. Poppy was the one who gifted the stuffed animals, she even said, "Blue for Nova" and "Green for Dynamight!".

Katsuki argued how he was more of an Black/Orange or even red but she ignored him.

Mitsuki picked up the Green teddy bear.

"Katsuki." She started.

He looked at her.

"Listen. I know you've been dreaming about becoming Number 1 since you were a kid..and I know that comes with a lot of responsibility but-"

"I'm not going to leave my wife or my damn kids." Katsuki said looking at her.

She just stared silently. "I know you won't. God, if you did that I would kill you myself." She said.

"Then what is this stupid lecture about?"

"Lecture? I'm not trying to lecture you-"

"We both know you are."

She sighed defeated. "You've always been trouble."

"And you've always been a pain in my ass."

She sets the teddy bear back down.

"Just don't let your Hero Work get in the way of your family.  Cause if I hear you haven't been helping ____ I'll-"

"You don't have to worry about that." Katsuki said looking at her annoyed.

"Ya well I'll be checking on you two everyday when the kids are born." She said.

"Just don't plan on stayin- actually you could take the kids, give _____ and I a day alone. That sounds great." Katsuki said smirking.

There was a 'clank' sounds from downstairs and they could hear the water running indicating that _____ was doing the dishes, so they paid no attention to it.

Mitsuki rolled her eyes smiling. "Already throwing your kids out?"

"Just giving them grandma time." Katsuki said as she laughed.

"Babe!"

Katsuki looked at his mother then to the door hearing _____ from downstairs.

"Ya?"

"It broke!"

Mitsuki walked to him to hear her.

"What? The plate?? Just leave it I'll clean it up!" Katsuki said to her from the top of the stairs.

Mitsuki smacked him in the head.

"You idiot she means her water!" Mitsuki just ran downstairs.

Katsuki froze running down after her.

They found _____ standing infront of the sink the water still running as she was standing with her legs spread a huge puddle of liquid under her.

"OH MY GOD FINALLY!" Mitsuki screamed happily as Katsuki just ran to her side and helped _____ stand.

"W-WHEN- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?" He yelled turning off the sink.

"It hurts like shitttt" _____ said gripping his arm and her belly. "They're gonna fucking kill me..!"

"I'll get my car bring her outside." Mitsuki said running grabbing her keys and heading outside as Katsuki slowly leads _____ to the door.

"Fuck! They're coming now!?" He asked her.

She didn't even answer just wincing in pain from the sudden contractions.

She almost lost balance in her legs but Katsuki grabbed her to stand straight.

Mitsuki got the car to the front of the house as Katsuki walked _____ into the back seat and got in with her.

Mitsuki immediately started driving to the hospital.

"Fuckkkk Fuck fuck fuck!" _____ winced causing even greater damage to Katsuki's hand.

"Hold on we'll get there soon, hurry it up!" He yelled at his mom.

"Screw stop signs." Mitsuki mumbled just driving getting to the hospital as fast as possible.

***
Out of all Katsuki panicked to get a private room for her with everything she could ever need.

The nurses helped _____ into the gown and thankfully got the epidermal for her.

She just laid back in pain everyone waiting for the time baby number 1 would come out.

Mitsuki called almost everyone letting them know it was happening while Katsuki walked back and forth nervously as _____ closed her eyes to try and relax.

He walked back to her side holding her hand as the door opened wide.

"UNCLE TORA IS HERE!"

***
Baby timeeee!!

Yes I sped through this Kapter. 🤪

Like and Comment!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

41.1K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
377K 10.6K 165
After a rough past, (Y/N) never believed she would be able to open her heart for anyone but her baby brother. That all changes when she arrives at UA...
42.4K 748 35
Y/n is a young girl. but she was different from the others since she had to overcome her trauma but with the help of her father Shota, she was able t...