For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

Af TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~💦🍆🍑 👅" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... Mere

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

99. Unexpected

1.1K 51 61
Af TheTaeBTSLover

|29th NOVEMBER - 2:27 a.m.|

"Why are we up at 2 a.m. on a work night again?"

"Your horny little ass wanted to fuck."

"My ass ain't little Jeon."

Jungkook laughed, gently pulling Taehyung closer to him, "Hm. Can't deny that." He softly kissed the older's lips before carefully massaging his thigh.

He asked, "You feel okay, love?"

"I feel great hon. You fucked me so well-"

"Tae, do you want to have a round 2 or what?"

Taehyung laughed and winced as he turned to face Jungkook, "I'm just teasing you."

Jungkook huffed, "I know."

He giggled before closing his eyes in satisfaction at the feeling of Jungkook's hand on his thigh, "Can we not go to work tomorrow? I don't think I'll be able to move."

"Shit. Was I that rough? I'm so sorry-"

"Shush. Don't worry about it. I liked it. And if I have a legitimate reason to take a sick day, I gladly will."

"What? You're gonna tell your boss 'My fiancé fucked me so good, my legs are sore and I can't come to work.'?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "God, you're annoying sometimes."

Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung's forehead. He whispered, "Tae, I was thinking about something."

"Hm? What?"

"Uh, do you maybe wanna, I don't know, get married in Daedunsan? I know it'll be freezing cold but-"

"YES!" Taehyung exclaimed after a short, almost inaudible gasp. He looked at his lover with wide, excited eyes. Clearly absolutely loving the idea.

"Oh my God, really?!"

"Yes, of course! That place was paradise. It's like the perfect place for a wedding."

Jungkook sighed, "Great. I'll make the reservations tomorrow."

|27th DECEMBER - 10:00 a.m.|

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS PLACE IS GORGEOUS!"

"Jimin Hyung, can you not make such a fuss?! This isn't the first time you've been here."

"No! Chim is right! I forgot how beautiful the mountains were." Taehyung gasped, staring in awe at the vast mountains in front of him.

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head, he helped Namjoon remove the suitcases from the trunk of his car.

"Wow. So you're gonna yell at me but not Tae?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin as if the older was dumb, "Your answer is in your question. He's Tae. You think I'm gonna yell at him? Hell nah."

Taehyung bit his lip, refraining himself from bursting into a fit of laughter. What made the situation funnier was the fact that Jungkook wasn't even trying to tease Jimin. He was being serious.

"Gosh, I hate 7th wheeling. What the fuck."

"Hobi? Do you wanna maybe get an apartment once we're back in Seoul? I don't think I can live with that brat anymore."

Jimin gasped, staring at Yoongi in disbelief. "I'm the brat?! You two are living in my house. And I have to see you two act all clingy every fucking day."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and was about to speak, but his boyfriend did that for him, "Won't we be doing you a favour by moving out then, Jimin?"

"Ugh I- No, I don't wanna be lonely." Jimin pouted.

Taehyung cooed, immediately hugging his best friend, "Don't worry, Chim. You got me."

Jimin smiled, "I'm joking, Tae. Those two can do whatever the fuck they want."

"Baby, we're gonna move out." Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand and started walking towards the reception.

"Are you two really not gonna help us out?!" Jin groaned, helping Jungkook and Namjoon get the bags.

"Nope."

"What about you?" He glared at Taehyung and Jimin.

"Damn, you're terrifying. We're coming to help you." Jimin frowned.

"How in the world are they already so chaotic?" Jungkook whispered when Taehyung came by his side to help him.

The older snorted, "I have no clue."

"We can hear you." Jimin glared.

"Can y'all stop fighting for one second?" Namjoon groaned.

"Nope." Jungkook and Jimin replied in union before high-fiving each other.

"They're children." Namjoon rolled his eyes, addressing the sentence to Jin.

"You're right." He sighed.

|20 MINUTES LATER|

"Isn't this the same cottage as last time?" Taehyung asked, looking around their little home for the next few days.

"It is. I'd thought they must have built new cottages over three years. But this is still their biggest one. Guess that's the beauty of old, rustic cottages."

Taehyung smiled, nodding his head in agreement, "Mom and Dad will reach here in a few hours. They haven't even left yet."

"That's fine. They could even have just come tomorrow."

"Yeah, I know. But it would've gotten tiring for them to attend the wedding day after."

"Yeah." Jungkook sighed. "You still like the place?" He asked.

"Of course I do! As I'd said, it's paradise. The only downside is that it's ridiculously cold." He hissed, pulling his arms closer to his body.

Jungkook grinned and hugged Taehyung from behind, wrapping his arms around the older's, "There you go. This is one reason I liked staying here so much. I had to cuddle you all day so you could stay warm."

Taehyung chuckled, pressing himself into Jungkook, "Do you know we came here on the 27th last time too? We're coming here after exactly three years. At the same time too. Damn."

"Really? Woah." Jungkook responded, genuinely sounding surprised.

"How are the Hyungs staying by the way?"

"Namjoon Hyung and Jin hyung in one cottage. Yoongi Hyung and Hobi Hyung in one and Jimin Hyung in one. We should probably go see him after we freshen up. He's all alone."

"Who? Chim?"

"Hm."

"Only if he knew how much you care about him."

"I'm sure he does. I care about all of them."

"Ah, such a perfect Dongsaeng we've got."

"I'm not your dongsaeng, babe. I'm your husband. Well, will be, in a couple of days."

Taehyung lightly gasped, a small, shy smile lifting his lips up. Jungkook noticed his expression and inquired, "What?" He chuckled.

"That sounded so fucking good. You calling yourself my husband."

"Get used to it, honey. It'll be embarrassing to get all shy and giddy when I address myself as that in public."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Ugh, you tease."

Jungkook giggled, gently swaying Taehyung in his arms. The couple kept talking for a few minutes before the sound of Jungkook's phone ringing interrupted their conversation.

"One sec, let me get this."

"Hm."

"Hello?" Jungkook spoke into the phone.

"Hello Jungkook. How are you doing?"

From how close the two were standing, Taehyung could hear the voice from the other line. It was oddly familiar, and he tried to figure out who the person was before Jungkook said it himself.

"Mom?!"

Taehyung's eyes shot up in surprise and he instantly turned around to look at Jungkook in worry. Jungkook put the call on speaker before the older could tell him to do so.

"Yes, it's me. How're you doing, son?"

"I-I'm good. What about you?"

Mrs. Jeon chuckled, "Just 'good'? Isn't that an understatement? I hear all about you and your music. I've listened to all of your songs. Euphoria is my favourite one. I'm so proud of you."

"O-Oh. Thank you." Jungkook gulped, extremely nervous and uncomfortable. Taehyung easily sensed that and held his hand. 

He hadn't talked to his mother in almost three years.

"You- You wrote that song for Taehyung, didn't you?" She asked, a little hesitant to bring up her son's fiancé. Not because she still resented him. But because she didn't how to speak of him after everything that had happened with Ara.

"Yeah," Jungkook sighed. "I did."

"I also heard y'all are getting married. Congratulations! When is the wedding? And where?"

Jungkook frowned. He didn't know how to answer her, didn't know whether he should be speaking to her at all. He looked at Taehyung for some sort of comfort and answer. The older only gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. That was enough. Enough for him to able to speak his mind, "Mom, why are you acting like we're okay? And that nothing happened? You're calling me after three years and acting as if we talk every two months."

"I- I'm sorry. I guess I spoke too much and overstepped my boundaries."

Jungkook sighed, the heavy tension he had felt three years ago resurfacing, "Why are you calling me?" He whispered.

"I don't know how to say this but, I was wondering if I could be a part of your wedding?"

Jungkook frowned, caught off-guard, he exclaimed, "What?! After everything you've done to hurt Tae, you think I'm going to let you back into my life just like that? I left you for a reason."

"Jungkook, I'm not asking to be a part of your life again. I know that's not going to happen, and you won't be happy with that. I'm just asking for you, as a mother, to let me be a part of the most important day in my son's life."

"Mom, you just said it yourself. I won't be happy on the most important day of my life if you'll be there."

"I'll just watch from the distance, Jungkook. You don't even have to talk to me. Just, please. Also, I hope you know that I knew nothing about your father's ridiculous plan. In fact, we aren't even together anymore. We got a divorce a couple of years back."

Jungkook eyes shot up in surprise and he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head as he removed his phone and searched whether what Mrs. Jeon was saying was true. Sure enough, a headline from two years ago stated that Mr. Jeon of Jeon Corp. had divorced his wife. Taehyung showed the screen to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and calmed down, asking in a much softer voice, "Have you been doing okay? I can send in some money if you need-"

"Your mother doesn't need anyone, son. I had my own shares of the company that I sold. I have money that could support me for a lifetime. Don't worry about me."

"That's good. But, I need to ask Tae before I make a decision. I'll be back in two." Jungkook pressed the mute button on his phone before looking at Taehyung with a disturbed expression.

"You okay?" The older whispered, using his free hand to cup Jungkook's face.

"I don't know. This was so unexpected."

"Baby, I don't mind if your mother comes to our wedding. It won't matter to me. What matters is how you feel. And you already looked stressed."

"I don't what to do, Tae."

"Do you want her to be a part of our wedding?"

"I don't care, honestly. It's just that I'll be on edge if she'll be here. I don't think I'll be able to enjoy fully. And that's just stupid, isn't it? Our wedding day is supposed to be the best day of my life."

"But you'll also feel guilty if you say no to her because you think she has changed, right?"

"Yeah." Jungkook nodded his head.

Taehyung thought for a second before speaking, "Why not just tell her to view from afar? Like she suggested? You won't have to see her till the ceremony ends so you'll enjoy completely and she'll see us getting married. Then, you can go meet her. The only catch will be to also believe that she isn't there. Can you do that, love?"

Jungkook smiled, "I'll try my best to." He left a chaste kiss on Taehyung's lips before unmuting the call and speaking, "Hello?"

"Yes." Jungkook's mother replied, rather eagerly.

"You can come here, Ma. But, we have a condition."

"What is it?"

"Please just watch from afar. We'll speak to you after the wedding, is that fine?"

"That's perfect, Jungkook. Thank you so much! You do not know how happy you've made me-"

"Thank Taehyung. It's because of him that I'm saying yes."

"Taehyung?"

"Hello, ma'am." He hesitantly spoke.

"How're you doing, son?"

"I'm good. Amazing, actually. I hope you're well too. I'm sorry to hear about you and Mr. Jeon."

"Oh, please don't apologise. It was one of the best decisions of my life. And I can only thank you for it."

"Oh well, you're welcome, then."

"Also, thank you for letting me attend your wedding it means the world to me. And I'm sorry, for everything. I really am."

"I hope you're saying the truth. We'll see you soon."

"I'll send you the details, Ma."

"Okay. Thank you, once again."

Jungkook sighed, cutting the call.

"It'll be okay, Kook. Don't worry."

Jungkook smiled, turning to face Taehyung, "You have no clue how much you calling me 'Kook' comforts me."

Taehyung chuckled, "I know it. That's why I say it."

Jungkook chuckled too. "Thanks." He whispered.

The older rolled his eyes, "Are you really going to thank me every time I help you out when that's my fucking job?"

"Fine, I won 't." Jungkook laughed and pecked Taehyung's nose.

"We should freshen up and go to Jimin Hyung's before he crashes our place."

Taehyung snorted, "Okay!"

|28th DECEMBER - 11:00 p.m.|

"Are we really going to sleep this early?" Taehyung mumbled into Jungkook's chest.

"Tae, it's our wedding tomorrow. You need the beauty sleep. So shush."

"But Kook! My body isn't used to sleeping this early. I'm not even feeling sleepy."

"Fine, I'll sing to you."

"Thank you, to-be-hubby."

Jungkook chuckled, kissing Taehyung's head before beginning to vocalise in the beautiful, dreamy voice of his that his fiancé loved.

Taehyung sighed in satisfaction. The butterflies in his stomach constantly fluttering and unable to rest for even a milli-second.

After all, it was their wedding tomorrow. He was finally going to get married to the love of his life. 

And he couldn't fucking wait. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

I really thought I wouldn't be able to update today but I made it!! 😩

Just a head's up, this is the second last official chapter of the book 🥺 The next chapter will be the last one. BUT, I will write epilogues and requested chapters so don't worry!! I'll give more details on that in the next update.

I hope you liked today's chapter!! 💜

Today's question : Do you watch anime? If yes, what's your favourite one?

My answer : I just started watching anime like a couple of months ago and I'm obsessed 😩 I never thought I'd be one to watch anime, but they're all so good! I've only watched 4 yet. And out of them my favourite one is Jujutsu Kaisen. It's so good!! 😩 Also, Gojo is so damn gorgeous I can't even-

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤️

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨💜❤️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

174K 12.2K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...
97.4K 5.4K 18
[completed and edited] In which Seokjin is inlove with Jungkook, but Jungkook is infatuated with his twin brother, Seokhyung, who has a boyfriend. *#...
36.4K 1.6K 43
Jeon jungkook and min yoongi, singer and Rapper of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS, go online to escape the there tiring life and in search of...
9K 348 17
''I'm horny bro.'' Top! Jungkook Bottom! Jimin Contains: » Jikook (Main Ship) » Mature content » Boyxboy Started: 03-13-2023 Ended: 09-20-2023