Lost Soul

By BloodRave9

Peter Parker is a lost soul. He is underestimated by the avengers, his friends, other superheroes and even b... More

Clarification
Prologue 1
Prologue continued
The Search
Memories
Decision and Ascension
Tale of Anansi
Rise of a God
Confessions Part-1
Confessions ( Fantastic Four)
confessions and instincts (x-men 1)
Regret and Meeting
Spider-Clan
Training
Mystical training
sneak peek
Chaos
chaos vs order
Peter and Wanda (PAST)
Healing Memories
Train to be better
The Great Weaver
Aftermath
Aftermath - 2
Exploring Multiverse
Journey - 1
Journey 2 (Death)
Spiderman: Bloodwrath Trailer
Journey 3 (Arakna)
Journey - 4 ( Queen's Guard)
Desperation
Journey - 6 (Ends of the Earth)
Journey-7 (ShadowLand)
Journey-9 ( Banished Captain )
Journey-10(Endgame)
Journey (Endgame-2)
Journey (Endgame - 3)
Journey-(Endgame Final)
Journey-11(Date Night...)
Journey-11(...Gone Wrong)
Journey-12(A New World)
Journey Aftermath
A New World (Amazons)
A New World(Meeting)
A New World (Ritual)
A NEW WORLD (DUAGHTER?)
A New World(Departure)
A New World(Timeskip)
A New World( Bana Mighdal)
A NEW WORLD( BANA MIGHDAL - 2)
A NEW WORLD(THE QUEEN OF BANAMIGHDAL)
A NEW WORLD ( FIGHT FOR POWER )
A NEW WORLD (DON'T MESS WITH THE QUEEN)
A New World( Balance)
A NEW WORLD (GOODBYES)
A NEW WORLD(EPILOGUE)
Earth 616 Recap
HOMECOMING
HOMECOMING-2
Reunion-1
Reunion - 2
Reunion-3
The spell

Journey-8 (Madame Webs)

5.4K 135 12
By BloodRave9

EARTH 3133

PARKER RESIDENCE

Peter and Julia were standing in the hall of the house after having lunch with the family.

" Ready to go, Peter? " asked Julia.

" I am," said Peter as he saw Julia create a portal like him but before he could enter the portal someone interrupted him.

" Don't you think Wanda is going to get angry that you are leaving again? " asked a female voice from behind him.

" Hey Nat--Nancy, she would be royally pissed but duty calls," said Peter with a sigh as he looked at Nancy, it felt good to call her Nancy again but she was not his Natasha. He was glad she was with his counterpart again but at the cost of their earth.

" go I will take care of her but please don't miss our wedding? " asked Nancy.

" No I won't! " said Peter as he walked through the portal followed by Julia.

' I hope my other self will grab you and won't commit the same mistake. " thought Nancy fondly, she turned and walked away.

XXXX

WEB OF LIFE

Peter and Julia exit through the portal to the web of life.

" you took a lot long Julia. " said a young female voice.

" Yeah we have been waiting here long enough and I don't want to leave my husband and daughter for a long time, they both will again attract trouble. They both are real trouble magnets. " said another mature female voice.

" So these two are your choices as other Madame Webs? I approve, now you are taking your job seriously Julia and I appreciate it," said Peter to Julia with an appreciative nod.

" I don't want to commit the same mistakes again as I have lost you once I don't want to lose you again. " Said, Julia with a low voice.

" Dad / Peter? " said the other two occupants.

" Hey, Mayday, hey MJ. It's good to see you again," said Peter happily, he liked the new choices as the other two Madame Webb's.

Mayday gave her dad a big hug followed by MJ.

" it's good to see you too, Peter," said Mj.

" How are April, Felicity and Benjy? " asked Peter to his daughter fondly.

" They are all good, you know Benjy has started showing his spider powers. We with the help of mom and aunt Felicia is helping him to gain control," said Mayday proudly.

" I'm proud of you all," said Peter.

" Why are we summoned here, you know I have to get back soon. I don't want my teenage daughter and still kid in adults body husband to again get in trouble," said MJ while sighing.

" Hey, that's my other self you are talking about," said Peter with mock offence.

" you know it's true," said MJ while Julia nodded her head.

" But my dad was kind of stuck up," said Mayday.

" he was working with cops and most of the cops are stuck up," said Peter.

" You both were summoned here to be the next Madame Webs of the web of life and destiny," revealed Peter.

" both of us? " said MJ and Mayday at the same time.

" yes," said Julia.

" what? Why us? " asked Mj stupified.

" I'll let Julia explain to you, why you both? "Said Peter as he stepped back.

" The position of Madame Web was created by Lord Anansi, our patron God. The position held three women as the Madame Webs, also known as the three sisters of fate in other versions of the story. We must guide the totems made by the Centre and the Bride and help him weave the fate of the multiverse. " revealed Julia.

The other two women looked stunned at the information.

" that's a huge responsibility," said Mayday.

" But why us? " asked MJ.

" because Mj you will understand the value of family and can guide them like mother," said Julia and then she turned to look at Mayday.

" And you Mayday, you can guide the young Spiders of your age or younger than you. Sometimes young people are rebellious they don't want an elder to boss them around so they understand the people of their age. You can guide them." Said Julia as she thought about failure in guiding miles.

" do you accept this burden? " asked Peter as he stood before them with his hands outstretched.

Both of them looked in deep thought but they made their mind as their father and husband respectively used to say.

' With great power comes great responsibility. '

They looked at each other and said.

" We accept! "

They both took his hand in theirs as they felt a massive surge of power enter them. It was more hundred times powerful than the time the surge they felt at the ascension of Peter as Anansi.

They both were covered in the golden cacoon made out of spider webs. He turned and saw the same happening with Julia as she too was encased the golden cocoon.

He smiled happily as he saw the true ascension of Madame Webs.

The cacoon started to crack and the three women stepped out of their respective cocoons.

First was Julia who regained her old Arachne costume but the changes were her white spider logo and white part of the suit has turned gold with white spider web patterns along with lenses and the black part was turned pure white to show her divinity. Her red hair has turned gold at the tips too but she still had a white trenchcoat with golden trimmings and a big golden spider logo at the back.

* Imagine the changes applied to this suit. *

Mj too had a change in her costume along with her hair turned golden at the tips like Julia.

* MJ's costume but with white replacing the black colour *

Mayday's costume was like her age, youthful.

The common thing about the three women were their eyes, just like Peter's golden web patterned.

" I can see again! " exclaimed Julia happily.

She was happy to regain her sight, in her happiness she hugged Peter and then kissed him hard on the lips.

Mayday's eyes widened with shock and Mj stare at them bewildered.

Peter too was shocked at her action, Julia realised what she did and jumped away from him.

" I - I'm sorry Peter, I was happy and excited," said Julia nervously.

" it's ok I don't mind as for your eyes. You all have gained the true divinity of being a madame web, all the drawbacks have been removed. Now you all share the same vision, so use this power responsibly. " said Peter seriously then he placed his hand on the ground as a golden web pattern spread throughout the plane and they all were transported to the throne room.

" I welcome other two madame webs to the throne room of Web of Life," said Peter as he walked to the biggest throne and say down then he gestured the other three to the thrones of madame web.

" Please take your rightful place as the guides and council of the web of life and destiny. " motioned Peter.

They took their places at the thrones and felt complete.

Mayday and Mj had only one thought in their minds.

' My family is not going to believe this! '

XXXX

Hey guys I hope you liked the new chapter of the story.

We now get the two Madame Web's and they are Mary Jane Watson-Parker aka spinneret from earth 18119 and Mayday Parker from earth 982.

If you haven't checked out my other story Spiderman Bloodwrath, pls go and check it out.

Pls vote and comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 606 11
What if...your soulmate is from another universe, and you didn't know? Due to a certain incident that brought her false hope, Y/N swore off the soul...
10.3K 209 10
Peter Parker was once Spider-Man, but that all changed when Otto Octavius hijacked his old body, and when Peter tried to get it back, he failed, and...
13.6K 462 31
Peter Parker x fem!Reader [book 1/?] [Female reader] [completed] ꕥꕥꕥ︎ Y/n has a secret, (it's pretty big)...
60K 1.8K 14
Who is Peter Benjamin Parker? Is he just a regular High School student from Queens? Who knows? Only two people know other than Peter. MJ and Ned. His...