The choosing Reader x UA boys

By lostmandarin

A Y/N x 1A boys 😈 You've transferred into UA high a bit later than others, but got in due to recommendation... More

Basic info
Part 1 (entrance)
Part 2 (meeting)
Part 3 (show me what youve got)
Part 4 (Who do you think you are?)
Part 6 (youre the devil)
Part 7 (pool day...)
Part 8 (stop it)
Part 9 (second warning)
Part 10 (dating..??)
Part 11 (Todorokiiii)
Part 12 (its not working)
Part 13 (pathetic)
Part 14 (school)
Part 15 (stuck)
Part 16 (what..)
Part 17 (i hate you!)
Part 18 (he loves me??)
Part 19 (you scared me!)
Part 20 (fire and ice makes everything nice)
Part 21 (plan...B?)
Part 22 (dont!)
Part 23 (the offers)
Part 24 (escape)
Part 25 (escaped!)
Part 26 (the crash)
Part 27 (8 days)
Part 28 (the happy ending..)

Part 5 (Dorm weekend)

263 2 0
By lostmandarin

Your POV

As I stretch my arms out scratch my head I look at the clock sitting above my door...6:22am yikes I'm up early, I change into an oversized hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun (jk). I chuck on some tracksuit pants and a tank top, I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my hair. I smell something from the kitchen and it gives me an idea to cook breakfast for everyone, because I'm just so nice and obviously an amazing cook! I turn the corner and yawn again, exhausted but hungry. I see Bakugo in the kitchen cooking something for himself look who we have here. I walk over and go into the fridge and take out some ingredients for homemade pancakes, I place everything on the counter and hear bakugo grumble.

"Whacha making psycho?" I peer over his shoulder and rest on the counter Next to him. "Im not a psycho you spaz" he says, his tired voice hisses and I roll my eyes. I start prepping everything while scrolling through a recipe on my phone. "Tch what the hell do you think you're doing?!" He spits and looks over at me; not turning my head I say "I'm gonna make pancakes for everyone when they wake up, but why are you up so early?" "I'm always up before everyone that's why I'm Number 1. Thats why I'm the GOAT" he grins and continues doing whatever he is. "You look like a goat" I mutter under my breathe "WHAT WAS THAT!!??" He yells "oh my lord shut up you're so loud" I throw a small egg shell at him and he throws a bottle of water at my neck "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO EXTRA!!" My blood boils and I pack everything away, my mood ruined "You're such an asshole! I thought you were trying to be funny but you're an absolute dick! Learn to take a JOKE!" I throw my bowl of mix at him and storm back into my room.

I slam my door and hear someone quickly escape their room in distress. "What was that?? Is something happening?" Midoriya says as he jolts in the hallway. I quickly open my door and reassure him "no sorry, that was my bad." I close the door and hear him sigh in relief and enter his room again. I fall back asleep and don't wake up until 7:48am when I hear a knock and my door and hear Uraraka come in "hey Y/N wake up, breakfast is ready for everyone" I groan and throw my pillow at the wall, I storm out and see everyone at the table eating as bakugo serves breakfast to everyone. "Tch" still mad at him I refuse to eat his food and sit on the couch and go on my phone. "Y/N are you not eating?" Tsu questions with others agreeing that I should. "I'm not that hungry.." I say and Iida stands up "Y/N it is the upmost important that you fill your body with energy today! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!" He says loudly. I can't help but laugh and shake my mood away, but still mad at bakugo I get up and pour a bowl of cereal instead and sit at the table with the girls and mineta.

"Since it's Friday, should we all do something after school?" Someone suggests and everyone shouts in excitement and agreement. Two people refuse to catch up on work and everyone makes a plan on where and what time to meet. With that, the plans are settled and breakfast is dismissed, everyone takes their dishes to the sink while bakugo is stuck with cleaning. Apparently it was his turn to cook and clean this week so everyone thanked him and rushed to do other things. I sit at the table with my empty bowl alone and continue to scroll on my phone. Bakugo comes over and coughs to break the silence "are you done yet?" He asks, signalling to take my bowl. I push it towards him without looking at him "yeah, thanks." I say blankly and he picks it up. He stalls and looks around the room to see if no one is around. "look. I'm s- I'm..i- I didn't mean to hurt you with throwing the bottle alright?? So get over it!" Is that his idea of an apology..? I smile at his attempt "I don't forgive you." I say. I want him to feel as if he owes me.

I stand up, sit on the table and fold my arms "so what are you gonna do to make it up to me? Pretty boy." I say and look at his angry expression. "I OWE YOU NOTHING!!" He yells and storms off to the sink. I tie my hair up into a ponytail and head to the fridge to get a drink, bakugo looks in my direction, unaware that dried blood covers my neck. his eyes widen and guilt fills his stomach. "Oi come here you nerd." He demands as he gets a wet cloth "are you talking to me?" I say confused "obviously you freaking idiot!" He pulls me over and holds my shoulder as he wipes my neck. I shiver and try to get away "are you pouring water on me??" I say "no you moron!!! You're fucking bleeding." He says and I freak out and start waving my hands everywhere "WHAT WHERE!?" but it comes to me oh on my neck? Where he threw the bottle at me? "Oh my god you made me bleed you psycho!!!" I laugh in disbelief, my mouth agaped "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT MORNON!" He says and gently pushes me away after cleaning away the blood. "Nah you're just crazyyyy" I extend the y annoyingly "Tch whatever." He rolls his eyes and I jump and sit on the counter beside him. "You coming the shops with us later?" I ask "why would I waste my time doing stupid shit like that." He says continuing the dishes "hmm well you could buy me some things as an apology." I say joking around. "You wish you povo" " I am not poor! You're a domestic that's what! Not very heroic I'd say" I spit and walk off.

We all eventually head to class and just finish off the rest of our class, we were studying mathematics. We're dismissed and head to the dorms. Once everyone is Changed, we wait by the gates and get ready to leave. I notice bakugo walking alongside with kirishima and denki, I wait for him to pass me "I thought you were too good for the shops?" "Tch these idiots forced me to come, I had no choice but to accompany these losers. Stop talking to me now" I hear the others groan to being called losers but they laugh it off. I walk alongside Mina and uraraka.
After a painful 20 minute walk and a bus, we arrive to the shops and split into groups, I ended up alone as usual as the girls wanted to take a stop at every single shop they saw, I joined them but we wouldn't of had enough times to go to the places I wanted so I walked off and said I'd text them when I'm done.

After window shopping and now aimlessly walking around, I spot Bakugo looking in a store window as denki and kirishima try to win something in a claw machine, I rush over and watch them play. "How much money did you put in for this sucker?" I say laughing; "denki put in 900yen for the yellow cat" kirishima says, not drawing his attention away from the game "900yen?? You're crazy! These things are always rigged!" I say glancing over the toys and candy the machine held.

Bakugos POV

I watch over at the idiots playing that dumb game and stand just behind them and glare.

"That brown cat is soo cute I think I saw it online somewhere" says Y/N Tch pointless games, what a waste of money.

Your POV

"That brown cat is soo cute! I think it saw it online somewhere" I say. Eventually their money ran out and only won this ugly toy from an unpopular kids movie. I pity them and walk off to continue doing my own thing before overhearing Bakugo yell at the two boys for spending money on a useless machine. I walk into some trendy store and notice some super cute black thigh high socks, I couldn't resist but I had to buy them, I also bought some cute figures for everyone in my class, each figure resembling their signature traits and colours. "Ugh rip to my bank account" I leave the store happy with my purchases and head to a small cafe for a snack, I go over the menu and see a super adorable reusable cup sitting at the counter, WOAH 1,500 yen for a cup? No way am I spending my money on that.
I buy a small treat and text the girls. We all meet at the food court and get lunch, eventually meeting up with the rest of the group and head back to the dorms.

At the dorms everyone shows off their purchases and I show the girls my new socks, they all admire them and mineta once again always has something pervy to say. "Oh everyone! I bought you all something as a thank you gift for welcoming me!" I say and a cheer of people thank me.

I hand a figure to Mina and it's a cute pink cat with horns "this is awesome! Thank you so much!" She hugs me and kisses the doll. I give deku an All might figure, one he doesn't have since He's shown me his collection at one point on his phone after class "wow this is amazing! Thanks y/n I love it!" Mineta gets a purple dog, uaraka got a floating ghost girl, denki got a lightning bolt emerging from clouds "SICK!!" He shouts, Tenya got a figure of a president hero which I told him that's how i see him, a successful stern hero which he said he would treasure, Momo got a purple cat sipping tea, todoroki got a spotted red and white cat eating soup and he said he admired it and would always keep it, Tsu got a frog and she blushed, Koji got a humming bird as that's what I see he controls the most, Sato got a yellow sugar cat, Shoji I couldn't decide but got him a dark blue ninja cat, Ojiro got a
Slowpoke Pokémon since it has a large tail, and on and on and on. Kirishima got a buff red cat plush and he yelled thank you! I walked to bakugo and gave him a very angry teddybear "this reallyyy reminds me of you" I tease "This useless thing? Tch" He takes it and stuffs it in his pocket ungrateful. And that was it!

Some hugged me and thanked me but felt bad, I reassured them it was fine. Bakugo left to go to his room earlier than others and I helped out in the kitchen for dinner with todoroki. I awkwardly helped him by asking what he needed, never having a full conversation with him made me nervous. He breaks the silence " Y/N I want to thank you again for your thoughtfulness of the class, no one has done this before for us" I smile and laugh "it's not issue, it might've been pricey but totally worth it!" He lightly gasps and takes out some money "I can pay you back for your troubles-" he says "no no no I wanted to! I don't need any money" He nods and holds his wallet, putting it away. We soon set the table and call everyone for dinner.

After dinner we watch a movie with a few of our classmates and by 10:34 everyone heads to bed. As I enter my room I turn my light on and see a plain white box sitting on my bed, I open it up and see the stuffed cat from the machine and the cup from that cafe and that's all. I smile and blush as I hug the cat sooo cute and soft!! I rush to the kitchen and start cleaning the cup so I can use it instantly. I hear footsteps and turn around. "What do you have in your hands dumbass?" Bakugo said uninterested as he leans against the fridge. "Some things I wanted today but didn't get appeared on my bed in a box like a gift, I wonder who bought them!" I say with excitement. He grins "I'm not sure who would have got them for me though..maybe Mina or denki? I'll go thank them now!" He stops me before I'm able to run off "I bought them you Moron!!!" He yells but not loud enough to wake anyone. I stand awkwardly "Wait did you really?? I was only saying buy me stuff as a joke..." I smile but feel guilty. "I feel guilty for making you buy the-" he cuts me off "I ONLY GOT IT SO I DIDNT HAVE TO OWE YOU!!" He yells, now loud enough. I smile and nod "thank you.." I say bashfully "Tch whatever..now piss off!" He spits. I run to my room, not closing my door and I lay on my bed snuggling the bear. I see Bakugo standing in my doorway "can you close my door for me please?" I ask him.

He shoots up and growls "I'm not your damn servant!!" He yells and with that my door is slammed closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.9K 24
You're an 18 year old teenage student, and yet in high school still, and also you happen to have your own quirk powers! You've always dreamt on wanti...
1.5M 45.7K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
2.9K 95 26
I do not own bnha or the characters also this story might not be related to the actual events that happen in the anime also characters that are in ot...
2.7K 11 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...