Part 6 (youre the devil)

Bakugou's POV

My alarm goes off, I quickly switch it off and leap out of bed. I stretch and yawn, looking at myself in the mirror Number 1 I grin and throw on a fresh shirt, putting my previous on aggressively onto the ground next to my laundry basket. I head to the bathroom and my feet are a little wet, the ground moist, growling in annoyance I start to grab my brush and brush my teeth staring at myself, eye to eye. Don't you dare forget who you are. Number 1 at absolutely everything. Keep it that way idiot. I throw my toothbrush back into the holder and head to the kitchen starving. I see the light turned on and a figure hovering over the kitchen counter, food prepared and a little bit of water trailing to the kitchen. The figure notices me and their head rises above the counter staring at me.

It's Y/N

"What the shit!?" I say and my blood boils, the fresh smell of candy and strawberries intoxicates my nose and I cover it what the hell smells so good I uncover my nose and walk over to them annoyed. I watch as Y/n looks for something, Her hair is semi wet and is wearing boxers and a slightly oversized orange shirt. "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she says not looking at me. She turns to me and stares at my face and her eyes slowly trail down before she whips her head back around, avoiding eye contact with me. I slam my fist on the table "Tch How the HELL are you awake before me!?" I bear my teeth "oh? I didn't realise it was a competition." I get closer to see what she's got out. It's just apple juice and pancakes freshly made, so what's the sweet scent? I look back over to her and the smell gets stronger shit it's her.. I look her up and down and quickly turn away scoffing.  I make a confused and disgusted face.

She takes her plate of food and drink and sits at the counter, not the table. "If you're hungry I made tons of pancakes for everyone, they're on the counter near the stove" she points and I open the foil that is encasing their heat. Damnit..I'm starving "yeah whatever, only cuz I can't be bothered making my own. I owe you nothing." I grab a plate and pour myself my own glass of juice and grab some cutlery and walk to sit at the Counter with her. "Um are you blind?" She says confused "THE HELL IM NOT! I slam my fist again almost dropping my things. "Uh I think you are" she points next to her and there's already a drink and cutlery set out. My face goes blank "I CAN DO IT MYSELF IDIOT" I put what I had back and go back over and sit down, I reach for my fork and it's gone, the hell did it go I look back at her and she's trying to hide a smile. "What? I only got you a drink?" She says blankly. I groan and get back up but she pulls me back down and laughs "I'm kidding I'm kidding, I'm not that mean." She laughs and hands over my cutlery. "You're pissing me off extra." I say and snatch my knife and fork and start eating aggressively. "Take a joke" she says in return and she starts to eat.

I look over and notice her dark eye bags did she get any sleep? "What the hell kind of time did you wake up." I say taking a sip from my cup "oh well I had no idea what time you did so I didn't even bother sleeping" she awkwardly laughs this bitch- "SO YOU WERE TRYING TO BEAT ME!!" I yell and she laughs again, damnn it why is everything so funny to her... "maybeee I was" she pulls a duck lip trying to act innocent and I blow mini explosions in my near her face "IF YOURE GONNA BEST ME IN SOMETHING DO IT IN A FIGHT!!" I yell "didn't I already do that-" she quickly says and turns away "YOU BASTARD ILL KILL YOU" I say before I'm cut off by denki "jeez what's with all the yelling.." I face him and bear my teeth obviously angry

Denki's pov

This guy has 0 chill... I look next to him and see Y/N sitting along side him, she stands up and stretches, waving me over to come sit with her. I glance at her outfit and as she stretches her stomach peeks from her shirt, I can't help but turn red damn what a rocking body- I'm suddenly hit in the head with an empty carton "THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT??" Shouts bakugo "Tch obviously not you" i cross my arms. "Come eat! I made pancakes" said Y/N
A rocking body, kind and can cook I'm in heaven I turn red again and bakugo looks furious. I sweat a little and I scurry over getting a plate and drink and head for the main eating table. Y/N takes her food and walks to the table I'm at, she then sits across from me.

Your POV

Eventually everyone comes out and joins us for breakfast, it's pretty early but I assume all the yelling woke them up. After denki came out, I took all the food from the kitchen and placed it amongst the table along with ice cream, fresh fruits and drinks. Bakugo remained at the counter by himself and I sigh in annoyance and get up and tap on his shoulder. He turns around quickly "what?" He says sternly sending a shiver down my spine "come eat over here with everyone you loner" I say and point the empty seat across from me. He scoffs "piss off" I go back to my seat rolling my eyes and sit down. After about 5 minutes he grumbly grabs his things and sits in an empty seat, staying quiet. "Woah Y/N did you get bakugo to sit with us??" Whispers Mina and Kirishima "yeah why?" I ask "usually when he's over there he stays there and doesn't speak to us, usually when he's in a bad mood." Mina says as kirishima agrees. "Well he seemed fine this morning so I don't think it's that." I say holding my chin "IM RIGHT HERE! SHUT UP!" He yells and we jump in our seats and giggle.

I laugh at a joke someone must have said before I excuse myself "I'll be right back!" I say cheerfully before sprinting to my room, i look down at my feet and slowly look up to my room, each second my face burning brighter and brighter..Damn idiot!! I slowly start my bang my hand against my door trying to control myself..I'm so awkward ugh!! I bite the collar of my shirt and salvia seeps onto it "ugh gross" I let go and wipe it away. I throw my shirt off and hear a knock at the door "o-one second!!" I quickly search around my room for a decent shirt but my door suddenly opens. It's bakugo.."Tch not like I give a shit but everyone wanted me to check on you because I'm apparently-" he stops speaking as he slowly checks me up and down, only wearing boxers and..socks. I cover my top half with that stupid cat toy he bought me

..we stand in silence as my face glows red and a flush of pink covers his cheeks before he gets angry "WHAT THE HELL! YOU EXTRA ARE YOU DUMB??" "I SAID WAIT BUT YOU BARGED IN!" I throw a pillow directly in his face but he catches it. I throw another one and he catches it, he throws both at me and knocks me to the ground, he stomps over and I kick his feet sideways and he barely catches himself. "WHY YOU LITTLE-"

Todoroki POV

"Maybe we should've made someone else check on Y/N..." I say cornered. Everyone mutters in agreement but kirishima stands up in a hurry "I'll check! Because it's manly" with a quick bicep flex he's off

Your POV

"Get off me you psycho!! You're so fucking crazy!!" I shout "YOU ATTACKED ME FIRST HAG!" "Oh you're so injured from a PILLOW!!" Our conversation stops as my door is suddenly swung open. Kirishima, Mina, Mineta, deku and uraraka stand in the doorway in silence, why? Here's the scenario

I'm against my bed, on the floor my hand on bakugos face while pulling his hair. Bakugo is hovering over me, one leg beside me and the other in between my thights. We. Are. Both. Shirtless.
He stops in his tracks and his face goes pale "DIE DIE DIE!!!" He says and runs towards the door, everyone scatters as Mineta shouts "BAKUGO YOU BASTARD!! THAT SHOULD BE MWE!" As the girls squeal and lock themselves in their room. Bakugo corners the boys as smoke blows out of his ears "SAY. NOTHING. Or I'll murder you ALL!" And he explodes them away, well into the hallway.

I quickly throw a shirt on and leave my room; I run behind Bakugo once he's in my sight and jump on his back, my legs wrapped around his sides and I start banging my fists onto his back "ITS YOUR FAULT DONT BLAME THEM!!" I laugh in between words but still angry. He starts going in circle so and falls over as I cushion his fall. "You're a moron" I say pushing him off, as he gets up he shouts "SHUT IT!" His face angry and steaming. he storms off into his room. I sit up and see Mina in front of my face.

"Tell me EVERYTHING!"