Part 25 (escaped!)

Your POV

We continue to cause a riot and eventually I thought it would be fun to set a fire, which turned out to be a massive one which spread quickly! The streets were clear of people, thank god. I pour more gasoline on a car and light a cigarette I had in my mouth. "God now I know why I quit" I cough and inhale again "but damn it feels good" I exhale and flick it onto the car and it sets up in flames. I walk back to toga who is looking at her haul of clothes. I stand in front of her and put my hands on my hips, the car behind me suddenly explodes. "Hey cutie" I say to her. She smiles "you're so cool" she says smiling, I blush and she stands up and holds my hands, she kisses me and I kiss back. "Smoking? You really fit into the delinquent role" she licks her lips and I chuckle.

Around 30 minutes have gone past and no hero's have turned up. Shiggy sighs "How low have these so called hero's set their standards?" He destroys another building and I watch it crumble. I shrug "maybe you've scared them all off" I say sitting down. "Wow this is so fun! No it's not it's boring! I wanna leave!" Shouts twice I jump in my skin "when did you get here!?" I say "huh? I've been here the whole time!" I look away and yawn. "How much longer do we have to wait?" Shiggy looks at the sky "patience. Let's give it about 3 more seconds" three seconds? I suddenly hear a loud boom and turn around, it's some classmates and some pro hero's, including Mr aizawa! "G-" I suddenly and quickly cut myself off before Shiggy notices. I hold my katana to the side and stand behind Twice.

"Where is Y/N!" Shouts Mr..Shouts eraser-head. "Oh. I think you mean controller, and if you were wondering..." he pulls me over to stand in front of him and takes my hood and mask off. "She's with us." The hero's gasp and clench their jaws "you've done something to her! She would never join the likes of you!" Shouts Todoroki, I look up and painfully smile "what do you have to say about that controller?" That's my villain name?? "I..I.." I feel his hands dig into my neck and I whince "im sorry..." I say and eraserhead sighs. "Good girl.." Says Shiggy and he pushes me to the ground. My adrenaline kicks in and I look at Toga, she looks back and smiles. I nod at her and quickly rush to her side. I pick up my stolen backpack full of our essentials, including my new phone. She does the same. "Have it your way." Eraser head rushes to us and the hero's behind him follow, Our side sprints and Twice starts to make plenty of duplicates. We all rush in after them and I whip out my katana, I don't have much learning skills but as long as I pretend to attack he won't notice my carelessness!

I avoid the pro hero's and go for my classmates, I rush to bakugo and he chargers at me, I slow down and swing at him, purposely missing. "What the hell are you doing Y/N!?" Yells bakugo "I'm sorry! I had no choice!" I jump side to side and he explodes over me and jumps in front of me and tackles me to the ground. He holds my wrists and legs down and looks me in the eyes "leave them! Come back with us!" I tear up "I CANT! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!" He looks at my bruises and scars "what the hell did they do to you!?" He loosens his grip and I push him off of me, I get on top of him "I'm sorry.." my tears fall onto his face and I sniffle "let me go.." I say "I can't do that! I'd rather DIE than leave you with these villains!!" I pull him to me and passionately kiss him, he pulls me closer and kisses me back. I pull away "Let me go.." he takes his arms off of me and toga quickly dodges all the attacks coming her way. "Y/N honeyyy this is our chance!" She grabs my hand and we run off, bakugo quickly gets up and is stopped by Todoroki "what happened!? Where did Y/N go!?" He points to me running off with Toga. Todoroki turns to go after me but is held back by bakugo "Bakugo what're you doing!? Let me go!!" Bakugo "no....fight..." "We need to save Y/N!" "I have to stop you..she said so..." Todoroki understood that I must have used my quirk, he shoves Bakugo back with his ice "sorry. I can't let her disappear twice." He suddenly is blocked by dozens of Twice replicas and is held back by them.

"Where now?" I yell as we run in sync "Into the woods!" I nod and we run through the town..I slow down "I..I can't run any more..." I try to catch my breathe and point to a car. "Let's drive!" We run to the closest car and we smash the windows and hop it. "Fuck I can't start it!" Toga smiles and punches the side of the steering while open and hot wires it. "That was so fucking cool" I punch it and crash into some random bin on the street, I look at the speed and kick it to 100, toga turns on the radio and puts it full volume. I smile at her as I drive in the middle of the road looking for the towns exit "fuck fuck where do I go" I say looking around "right!" I turn the wheel and we slid onto a freeway "WHAT THE FUCK! I CANT EVEN DRIVE!" Cars honk and beep at me as I speed past them all, switching lanes constantly "okay..where now??" I ask in fear "straight then left!" She shouts, I keep heading straight and take a sharp left turn. I beep the horn and cars move out of the way "alright we're out" I slow the car down to 46 and we cruise down the road, I accidentally swerve into some cars and we laugh each time we do. I hear screams behind us and I look the in the review mirror, "Katsuki??" I see him blasting his way over to this car. He gets closer "oh nah we gotta go" I speed up to 100..110..125 I look again and he's getting closer "hold on tight!" I slam it down 185 "holy shit holy shit!" A loud thud is heard above us and I serve across traffic "SHIT!" I don't want to swerve him off but I don't want him hurt. "Toga...where the hell am I going!?" "Go right!" "There's no road!!" "JUST DO IT!" I tighten my seatbelt and turn the wheel into the right side of the road. "Holy shit!!!" I scream laughing as we come crashing into a metal fence and down a hill. My heart drops as I hear the back window smash and my chest and face is suddenly covered and held to the back of the seat. I grab togas hand and she squeezes. We come crashing into a hill and everything in the car is shattering and coming apart, the car rolls over and starts bouncing off each crash and starts rolling down the hill, we finally come to a stop with a finale crash into a tree.

I cough out blood and look to toga. She's passed out as we lay upside from the car flipped. I shake her "toga! Toga!!" I quickly hold onto the steering wheel and unbuckle my belt and come head first into the roof. "Oh fuck.." I crawl out the car window and see a hand leaning out of the back window and I realise it's katsuki "KATSUKI!! KATSUKI!!" I pry open the door "fucking open!" It finally comes off and I drag him out carefully and lay him in my lap "Katsuki..katsuki wake up!!" I put my head to his chest and still hear his heart, I kiss him again "wake up you idiot!" "Wake up!!" I tear up and cry over him and he lays in my chest. "Please..I'll come back..I promise..just wake up.." I think of giving cpr and I start to do. I lay him on his back and start pumping on his chest "1 2 3 4 5 6.." I go on and open his mouth and blow oxygen into his mouth, I do this twice and he coughs and wakes up slowly "Katsuki???" He flickers his eyes open and puts his hand on my face, I hold it close and tears fall from my eyes, he gently uses his finger and wipes them away. I hug him and quickly get up "toga!!" I yell and rush to the car, I undo her belt and gently pull her out, dragging her off the broken glass and I place her gently underneath katsuki. She has some small cuts but a large one on her leg.

I rip my stupid coat and wrap it tightly around the bleeding wound, I check for a pulse and it's clear. "Alright nothing serious.." my adrenaline pumps and I almost faint from shock but I keep shaking my hands, I see blood spilt everywhere but it's not from Toga shit is bakugo bleeding?? I lift his legs and clothes up looking for blood or open wounds "what're you doing..?" He asks as he weakly gets up "someone bleeding a lot but it's not Toga or you.." he looks at me with wide eyes and suddenly holds my in his embrace "Don't freak out.." I know exactly what he meant and I start freaking out "where!? Where am I bleeding!??" I look down and see a large piece of glass impaled into my chest. "Relax RELAX!" I start hyperventilating and hold onto his hands, squeezing them. " oh god oh god oh god." "You need a hospital." He says calmly "I can't go...I can't go..I'm a criminal! I-I'm a villain! I'm such a bad person.. I can't!" I start shaking in fear and start crying as I look at katsuki "katsuki..I did so many things I didn't wanna do! I'm sorry I didn't want to drive, I didn't want to steal! They made me they made..." and suddenly...everything went black..