Part 21 (plan...B?)

Your POV

I fumbled around in bed until I find a comfortable position, I throw my arm over Denkis chest and pull him closer to me. His yawning and my movement just showed how much of deep sleepers we are. His face was pressed to me head and mine was against his chest.

3rd person POV

Denki shot awake hearing a loud scream, he looked around confused and concerned but was relieved when he saw you asleep on him. He smiled and quietly got up from bed to not disturb you, he left the room to investigate until he saw sero holding a cucumber near his face "broo...." Denki said "n-nah it's not what it looks like!" Sero said nervously "bro how did I catch you LACKIN so bad! You're gay!" "Hold on-" Denki starts laughing "you're a homosexual!" Sero facepalms and throws it at Denki, he catches it "bro I bet you put this up your butt" (💀💀 I am dying writing this) he laughs uncontrollably as Sero sighs in embarrassment.

Denki goes to the fridge and grabs himself a drink, he watches Todoroki pass through the kitchen "heyy todoroki where you headed?" Todoroki smiles "out" is all he says and leaves. Denki shrugs "so wait did you hear that scream too?" He asks Sero "umm no? I think it was the tv.." he says looking around "dude..don't tell me.." he blushes and hides his face "THAT WAS YOU!? BAHAHAH" Sero groans and starts to melt in shame. Denki thinks for a bit..trying to remember something, he gasps "PLAN B!"

* Todorokis 3rd person POV *

As he left the school grounds and sneaks out. He walks to a nearby convenience store before he hears rushing and foot steps behind him, he turns his head and sees Kaminari speed to him. His eyes go wide did he find out?? "Heeyyyy!" Denki shouts happily and waves as he catches his breathe and walks with him. "Hey surprise to see you again!" He says chirping, Todoroki looks down with a sigh of relief "I'm going to the store." He says blankly "oh cool me too!"

A few minutes later they both passed the convenience store and head to a real shop. Todoroki searches for an espresso machine as Kaminari looks for a pharmacy. They both find what they need and pay, after they leave the shop with their bags full Denki looks at Todoroki "did you just buy two coffees?" Denki asks confused and Todoroki nods "what did you buy?" Denki looks flustered and talks fast "oh! Uh! Just ya knowwww..um stuff for the misses!" He hides his bag and Todoroki looks down. "I hope we do more hero work today! I'm so sick of theory classes" Denki says groaning. They sneak back into the school and return to the dorms, they both turn the same corners and go up the same stairs and head to the same room... "uhh..what're you doing?" Denki asks "oh I got this for y/n..." "oh a coffee?" Todoroki nods and follows in behind Denki. Of course you're asleep spread out across the bed in only his hoodie. Denki gently shakes you awake "y/n. Y/nn wake up~" you stay asleep "Y/N!" Todoroki shouts and you jolt up "huh what?" You flutter your eyes open "oh heyy" you say yawning. "I-I got you coffee..." Todoroki hands it to you and you take a small sip "thank youu" you say cutely "um I have no clue when you take this but uhh..." Denki takes out the birth control and opens it.

3rd person pov

A small paper comes falls out folded worded with SIDE EFFECTS "this must be what can affect your body when you take it.." Denki says and he unwraps it..he keeps unfolding it and it comes out into a massive sheet of papers with every effect it can have.. "Jeez! All this can happen??" You nod and he reads some out "mood swings...progressive bleeding!? Nauseas and or extreme migraines??? Risk of heart attacks or strokes!!? Possible Tumours!! What the hell are you taking???" You shrug and take the pills from him "no baby no worries" you pop a pill and struggle to swallow it with the coffee. You eventually do and Todoroki looks at you "wait are you..pregnant!?" His stomach drops "huh? No no well not yet, plan b just prevents the risk of having babies" you explain laughing "but what are all these symptoms that can affect you if you take these pills??" You lay back down tired "just the downside of being a girl.." you say. The boys stare at each other in fear and Denki sits next to you "Well if you ever need anything let me know okay? I won't let you dieeee" he exaggerates his words and fake cries "I hope you don't come into contact with any of the side effects, have a nice day. See you in class" Todoroki bows and leaves the room. You sit up and hug Denki "carry mee" you say before skulling the rest of your coffee, he smiles and lifts you onto his back and takes you to your room. "Get changed for school and I'll meet you out front?" You respond with mhm and proceed to change for school.

Denki quickly changes and looks around for his phone in the common room, he watches everyone talk and chatter with each other as some leave early for class. He sees bakugo talking to kirishima and he walks over "hey fellas" he leans on kirishima and looks at his anklet "soo what's the anklet for?" Bakugo scoffs "anger..control..." Denki nods pretending to be interested. He suddenly feels someone slap his ass "hey what the!" He calms down as he sees you smiling at him "it's not my birthday but thanks for the cake" you pull that stupid face and the boys laugh besides bakugo, you look at him and smile politely. He doesn't scoff or hiss but look down. You link arms with Denki "shall we go?" He nods and tells the guys he'll see him later.

At class Everyone talks as they wait for Mr aizawa to turn up. Once he does regular class is started. Everyone focused on their work especially you, you forgot to charge your phone so there was no point checking it. You suddenly feel a piece of paper thrown at your head, you feel your blood boil in annoyance until you open it and see who it's from 'why aren't you looking at your
Messages??? - denki <3' you look at him and lip "It's dead" he nods and signals you to throw it to him, you hesitate and wait for the teacher to turn his back, you throw it to him and he drops it. It makes a loud bang noise and he quickly grabs it. You whip your head to your books and silently wheeze trying not to laugh..you look back over at him and he's got his charger plugged into your phone and the other end into his mouth. You blow a kiss and he catches it and slams it onto his lips, he hit his face a little too hard and his nosebleeds. You try to control your laughter and this causes mr aizawa to turn to you "Is there something distracting you L/N?" You cough and straighten up "Sorry sir..no" he squints at you and starts to talk again. You look at Shoto and he's already staring at you. You politely wave to him and he waves back with a smile, he suddenly pulls the Fboy lip bite and you slam your hand over your mouth and start tearing up. What the hell was that!? I can't laugh or I'll be dead!

Your POV

"EH HEM" we all look up at our sensei / teacher as he announces what we will bring for the rest of the day. "I know it's been a while and you're all hoping for some hero work. So today we will be training at the USJ" Everyone cheers but some get nervous from the previous attack on the USJ. "Just kidding." Everyone goes silent and complains "we will start tomorrow morning around 7am so be prepared and don't slack off. Class dismissed" now everyone cheers again and we all exit the room. We all head to the cafeteria downstairs and we all grab our lunch and sit together "where's the USJ? I've never been there" I say "it's a massive arena where there's tons of different biomes like mountains, fields and big water pools! Of course no one has been since the last attack..but hopefully the security has upgraded!" Mina shouts "I'm nervous but we've all got tons of experience from our hero work!" Uraraka says. I get excited and sooner than ever it was already the next morning..