Part 5 (Dorm weekend)

Your POV

As I stretch my arms out scratch my head I look at the clock sitting above my door...6:22am yikes I'm up early, I change into an oversized hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun (jk). I chuck on some tracksuit pants and a tank top, I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my hair. I smell something from the kitchen and it gives me an idea to cook breakfast for everyone, because I'm just so nice and obviously an amazing cook! I turn the corner and yawn again, exhausted but hungry. I see Bakugo in the kitchen cooking something for himself look who we have here. I walk over and go into the fridge and take out some ingredients for homemade pancakes, I place everything on the counter and hear bakugo grumble.

"Whacha making psycho?" I peer over his shoulder and rest on the counter Next to him. "Im not a psycho you spaz" he says, his tired voice hisses and I roll my eyes. I start prepping everything while scrolling through a recipe on my phone. "Tch what the hell do you think you're doing?!" He spits and looks over at me; not turning my head I say "I'm gonna make pancakes for everyone when they wake up, but why are you up so early?" "I'm always up before everyone that's why I'm Number 1. Thats why I'm the GOAT" he grins and continues doing whatever he is. "You look like a goat" I mutter under my breathe "WHAT WAS THAT!!??" He yells "oh my lord shut up you're so loud" I throw a small egg shell at him and he throws a bottle of water at my neck "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO EXTRA!!" My blood boils and I pack everything away, my mood ruined "You're such an asshole! I thought you were trying to be funny but you're an absolute dick! Learn to take a JOKE!" I throw my bowl of mix at him and storm back into my room.

I slam my door and hear someone quickly escape their room in distress. "What was that?? Is something happening?" Midoriya says as he jolts in the hallway. I quickly open my door and reassure him "no sorry, that was my bad." I close the door and hear him sigh in relief and enter his room again. I fall back asleep and don't wake up until 7:48am when I hear a knock and my door and hear Uraraka come in "hey Y/N wake up, breakfast is ready for everyone" I groan and throw my pillow at the wall, I storm out and see everyone at the table eating as bakugo serves breakfast to everyone. "Tch" still mad at him I refuse to eat his food and sit on the couch and go on my phone. "Y/N are you not eating?" Tsu questions with others agreeing that I should. "I'm not that hungry.." I say and Iida stands up "Y/N it is the upmost important that you fill your body with energy today! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!" He says loudly. I can't help but laugh and shake my mood away, but still mad at bakugo I get up and pour a bowl of cereal instead and sit at the table with the girls and mineta.

"Since it's Friday, should we all do something after school?" Someone suggests and everyone shouts in excitement and agreement. Two people refuse to catch up on work and everyone makes a plan on where and what time to meet. With that, the plans are settled and breakfast is dismissed, everyone takes their dishes to the sink while bakugo is stuck with cleaning. Apparently it was his turn to cook and clean this week so everyone thanked him and rushed to do other things. I sit at the table with my empty bowl alone and continue to scroll on my phone. Bakugo comes over and coughs to break the silence "are you done yet?" He asks, signalling to take my bowl. I push it towards him without looking at him "yeah, thanks." I say blankly and he picks it up. He stalls and looks around the room to see if no one is around. "look. I'm s- I'm..i- I didn't mean to hurt you with throwing the bottle alright?? So get over it!" Is that his idea of an apology..? I smile at his attempt "I don't forgive you." I say. I want him to feel as if he owes me.

I stand up, sit on the table and fold my arms "so what are you gonna do to make it up to me? Pretty boy." I say and look at his angry expression. "I OWE YOU NOTHING!!" He yells and storms off to the sink. I tie my hair up into a ponytail and head to the fridge to get a drink, bakugo looks in my direction, unaware that dried blood covers my neck. his eyes widen and guilt fills his stomach. "Oi come here you nerd." He demands as he gets a wet cloth "are you talking to me?" I say confused "obviously you freaking idiot!" He pulls me over and holds my shoulder as he wipes my neck. I shiver and try to get away "are you pouring water on me??" I say "no you moron!!! You're fucking bleeding." He says and I freak out and start waving my hands everywhere "WHAT WHERE!?" but it comes to me oh on my neck? Where he threw the bottle at me? "Oh my god you made me bleed you psycho!!!" I laugh in disbelief, my mouth agaped "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT MORNON!" He says and gently pushes me away after cleaning away the blood. "Nah you're just crazyyyy" I extend the y annoyingly "Tch whatever." He rolls his eyes and I jump and sit on the counter beside him. "You coming the shops with us later?" I ask "why would I waste my time doing stupid shit like that." He says continuing the dishes "hmm well you could buy me some things as an apology." I say joking around. "You wish you povo" " I am not poor! You're a domestic that's what! Not very heroic I'd say" I spit and walk off.