Part 4 (Who do you think you are?)

Bakugos POV

God Damnit, there's no way in hell I lost a match to a brat like her My palms get sweaty and I fire a blast into a nearby tree and curse that idiot for making me a fool and for KISSING ME!!!!

"Kacchan? Are you okay?" A painful voice to hear rushes to me, Tch deku that annoying nerd. "THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" He looks startled and smiles I'll kill him. "Um are you still mad about the training battle? It was only practise you kn-"
BOOM "if you say one more thing about my defeat ILL KILL YOU!" I don't need to be reminded, I'm supposed to be NUMBER 1 "tch you're not worth my time NERD!" I crouch and stare at the ground walking away as soon as i find that brat I'll finally give her what she deserves I clench my fist a good beating.

Your POV

I stretch my arms and take my backpack and head to school "I'm off now bye!" I yell to my dad as I leave for school, I'm a bit earlier then usual because today I finally move into the dorms with my class! I wonder if we can customise our rooms, can we go into each other rooms? Do the girls go into the boys rooms?? I'm so excited!

As I enter the school gates I see bakugo waiting a bit away from the entrance, wonder if he's waiting for someone.. I walk past him and take a quick glance and look over my should shit is he following me?? I walk faster and I hear his footsteps speed up too. No way he actually is! What's his issue?? I start running and hear explosions go off behind me but I can't help and laugh thinking of how obsessed he must be, like for real what does he want? I turn into a corner between two walls to see if he's really following me and I sit at the very back in the darkness, waiting... I hear the explosions die down and footsteps omg this is so scary but so fun I feel my blood pump and my adrenaline kick in ready for confrontation. Suddenly a shadow blocks my path and I look up to see Bakugo. "Can I help you with something?" I ask. "Yeah you can." He walks up to me and I stand up leaning against the wall, completely blocked. "Who the hell do you think you are!?!?" He shouts in my face. I smirk and stare at him "a motherfucking GOD" I say, obviously pissing him off "YOU THINK YOUR-" I cut him off and sigh "smh don't act like you're so offended, I know your ego is higher than this building and getting beat by me the new girl must have crushed your heart, especially when you seem so eager to kiss me" I tease and laugh, covering my mouth with my hand as I do so. "You MADE me do that! I would've never kissed or even want to come into contact with a witch like you!" He shouts and slams his fist into the wall next to my head. "Yet you're here, cornering me in a wall, secluded from the public. Seems like you do"

I yawn and push past him, slowly walking away. I'm suddenly pushed against the wall and both sides of my head are blocked by his elbows as he looks down on me. I can't help but blush as he corners me and suddenly got even closer. I gulp and look at the ground bashfully. "Tch" I look up at him as he hisses in spite "You're no way near my level, remember your place extra." He spits and frees me, I roll my eyes and walk off, finally back onto the main path. "Isn't your place outside the arenas bounds?" I say to get the last word and laugh as I make my exit to inside the school. I hear his yelling and explosions behind me but I'm petty enough not give him that satisfaction of attention.

*Skip to in the classroom*
"As you all know, Y/N will be joining the dorms today, so try to make her feel as welcomed as possible. Dismissed" Mr aizawa says obviously uninterested, and he curls up in his yellow cacoon. I start to talk with Momo and Tsu as they lead me to our dorms. Once we arrive I can't help but gasp "WOW!! This place is massive! We live here??" I say excitedly "where do the boys stay?"  "Ribbit they live on the left side and live on the right Ribbit" says Tsu. "Wow I can believe that's allowed"