Part 8 (stop it)

Bakugo's POV

Fuck fuck FUCK what do I do! How fucking dare denki do that shit right next to my room! that bastard ILL KILL HIM I punch my wall and leave a large hole next to my door. I stand outside of my door, listening to the soft noises coming from denkis rooms. I walk over to his slightly opened door and feel my blood boil, if my face could turn any colour it's be green... for sickness obviously. "f-fuck..denki ah-" I hear y/n say and my blood boils, I stomp back to my room and punch my closet door, ignoring the obvious punching bag. I hear denkis door close and I look through the crack in mine, I see Y/N walk out and look towards my way.  My eyes widen and I slam the door shut. Fucking slut

*the next day*

Your POV

I yawn and wake up with a smile on my face and bite my lip in remembrance of what happened last night. I yawn again and walk in front of my mirror, I look myself up and down as I wear denki's shirt and how it just passes my upper thigh from the size of it. I pull the collar down and step closer, looking at the hickey trail he left. They're not that visible so I'll leave it be. I brush my hair and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth I hope things aren't awkward between us.. I wipe off last nights makeup and head to the kitchen and see Midoriya cooking breakfast "mm smells nice, what're your making?" I ask as I stand next to him "I'm making everyone Croissants with their choose of filling, what would you like?" He asks and smiles at me "tomato and cheese please" I say and he nods, "it'll be ready in 5 minutes!" I thank him and walk back to denkis room to get my shirt.

I knock on his door and I hear a come in, I walk in awkwardly and he's changing his shirt. I bite my lip and blush "morning" I say and he looks over "oh hey y/n!" He says quickly with a red face "so about last night.." I say slowly with a small laugh "l-look im so sorry! I knew it was a mistake im sorry for bothering you but I really like you and didn't want to make you uncomfortable please forgive me!" He says Bowing. I laugh "what? No I had a great time last night..I was hoping we could do it...again...maybe?" I say a bit awkward with a slight grin and he perks up "wait are you serious? Then why are you here?" He says relieved. "I just came to get my shirt back, I seemed to have grabbed the wrong one" I say as I pose in his shirt, "oh well that sucks because you look banging in my clothes shawty" he does the F-boy lip bite and I laugh, he hands my my shirt and I close his door. I take off his shirt and put mine back on, before I put mine on he walks over and traces the hickeys on my body "wow I did a number on you" he looks at my breasts and I trace the ones on him "I don't think you should be talking" deep purple marks stain his skin as he blushes "y-yeah but I don't mind them at all" he says as he put his shirt on and I do the same. "Hey what's your number? I don't have it saved in my phone" he says. "Oh it's blah blah blah 49 " I repeat my number and get a text from him. It's an emoji skull face. I roll my eyes "see you for breakfast" I walk out of his room and bump into bakugo "oh sorry" I say.

He looks me up and down "tch watch it dumbass" he spits as he nudges me with his shoulder as he walks past. Smh rude I walk back into the kitchen and Midoriya sets out my food on the table. "Oh perfect timing Y/N foods ready!" I thank him and sit next to Toru and across from Mina, she stares at me and I think Toru does as well..."soo Y/N anything exciting happen last night" says Mina as she wiggles her eyebrows. I cough as I take a sip of my drip. I angrily whisper "Don't talk about that now!" I cautiously look around and see bakugo giving me death stares "how did you even know about that!" I say to her "a short little grape man said he overheard, passed out and woke back up and started to listen"  I rub my eyes in annoyance god dammit Mineta. I take out my phone and message Denki.

' hey I think some of our classmates heard yk..💀'

He types..:

' yeah I forgot to tell you..Mineta stormed into my room a while after you left and wanted me to tell him everything but I didn't say anything. He left the room and this morning woke up with bruises and bandaids😭 man got violated '

' no way are you fr '

' I'm guessing he was talking too loud and someone overheard, I know that he told Mina but that should be fine right? '

' I don't care if SOME girls know but Mineta oh lord 😭😭 this gon be so embarrassing for everyone to know we almost did the dirty😳'

' hold on I'm coming out rn '

' I STG DONT omg '

Denki walks out into the kitchen and strikes up a conversation with Midoriya and bakugo seems pissed with his  presence. Toru keeps shaking me whispering he's coming over on repeat. I smile and roll my eyes as he sits down across from me and gives me a wink "hey ladies what's up" he says looking at us "ohhh nothing" Mina says looking at Denki then his neck "oh no Denki are you hurt? You have bruises everywhere!" I cover my face in embarrassment and groan into my hands.
"Blame y/-" I gently kick his foot and signal him to be quiet. I glance over again and bakugo is still staring "why do you keep looking at us creep?" I say to bakugo and he scoffs and turns away. I lean over he table to denki and he does the same "im not trying to get others to know, i don't want Iida to find out and snitch or make sure girls don't cross over into the guys rooms." He nods his head in agreement and I sigh.

The day goes on and im staring at myself in the mirror of my room. "Knock knock" I hear and denki walks in with his arms open for im assuming a hug. I smile and jump into his arms squeezing him tight "woah someone missed me" he teases "are you ready for school?" I say as i walk back to my bed, sit down and pull my socks on "yeah definitely but no idea how im gonna hide these" he points to his neck and I roll my eyes and drag him to my bed "sit" he does so and I pull my makeup out. "I'll cover them for class but I don't know if it'll last the whole day" I start to add primer, foundation and eyeshadow to blend his skin tone with the makeup. "Alright done" I hand him a small mirror and he gasps "wow it looks like they're gone" he kisses me on the cheek and I blush, as he gets up to leave I pull him back down on top of them and start kissing him on the lips, he gets a little more excited and starts using tongue, he explores my mouth and we start to make out again. As we pull for air a string of salvia hangs from our lips, we get up and I fix his tie on his uniform and he holds my hand.

As I finish it he doesn't let go and gently entwined his hand with mine. We both blush and smile at each other, I grab my bag and we walk out of the building together. Our classmates all gasp and start questioning us, some tell us we're cute and some ask if it's fine with the school rules. We answer almost in sync and after everyone gets their answers we head off to school. I stop by a vending machine and tell Denki I'll see him in class. Everyone heads into the building before I hear a voice behind me.

"Stop it"