Part 11 (Todorokiiii)

I wake up to the noise or snoring and shuffling. I rub my eyes and look around at the unfamiliar room. That's right I was with katsuki last night I think and see him laying besides my, his arms wrapped around my hips as I sit up. I slowly try to climb over him to get out of his grasp and he slowly lifts his eyelids.."where...going.." he slowly huffs out "shhh" I say. He huffs and burrows his face into his pillow. I look at his alarm. 4:37am up early again I think as I yawn. I look around for my phone and wonder if I even brought it with me. I see katsuki's phone and I can't help but get curious.

I pick his phone up and unlock it, I'm surprised he has no passcode. I scroll through his apps and he has almost no one in his contacts. I add my contacts into his apps and name myself "the best I've ever had" as a joke. I go into his photos and see a photo of him with his middle finger up smiling to the camera while I'm asleep next to him. The photo was taken at 2:32am. I giggle and quietly climb back in bed, I start to record and hold his phone above me as I scoot down next to him, he tiredly wraps his arms around me and snuggles his face into my chest. I look at the cameras with a oop surprised face and smirk. I end the video and place it near the bottom of the bed and return back to sleep, only to wake up an hour later but more exhausted. I open my eyes and see bakugo slowly getting out of bed, trying to not disturb him. I squint my eyes pretending to be asleep and I grab his hand with a tight grip, he flinches and looks over at me and rolls his eyes trying to let my hand go. I pull his hand to me and he falls back into bed "where you goinggg" I say tiredly "out. Let me go" he says but makes no effort to leave "smh fine" I let go and roll over and face the wall. "Is that how it is then?" He says while standing up and out of bed. His arms reach under me and I'm lifted into the air. The blanket falls and I groan "nooo it's so cold" I complain as I throw my hands over his neck.

"Deal with it brat" he says and walks out his room with us both. We pass the boys rooms and enter the common room. He walks to the kitchen and sets me on the kitchen counter. I yawn again and he passes me glass "what do you want to drink" he asks stubbornly "coffee" I reply "we don't have an espresso machine idiot" he says. I put the glass down and grab his hand "let's gooo outtt then" I say "are you nuts? And get caught by the teachers? I don't think so" he says and I scoff "what? Are you scared" I tease and he tenses up "get dressed" he demands and I rush to my room. I pass the girls dorms and quickly throw on shorts and a hoodie, along with socks and shoes. I grab my purse and phone and quickly sneak to the front door. I gently open the door and sit out front shivering. I rub my hands together to warm them up and take out my phone to message bakugo.

'Hey I'm o'

I suddenly stop texting as I jump to the side and see todoroki

"Oh my god you scared me" I say relieved "oh I'm sorry that wasn't my intention" he says as he looks down "w-wait why are you up so early? And out here" I ask wondering if he's going to snitch "I always leave the dorms around this time, the school doesn't exactly provide my needs" he says with a small smirk. "Ah I thought you were going to snitch on me or something, I'm gonna head out to get a coffee from a convenient store if they're open. I'm not a fan of instant coffee" he stays silent "wanna come with us?" He looks over at me "us?" He questions. The door opens behind us "yeah. us." Bakugo says and he walks and stands next to me with his hands in his pockets. "Oh Bakugo!" He looks at me with an irritated look and I realise I forgot to call him katsuki. "I don't want to be a burden..." he says and looks down "we're getting coffee it's not a big deal." I say with a smile and he stands and thinks "ARE YOU COMING OR NOT ICYHOT?!?" Bakugo shouts and todoroki agrees. We start to walk to the entrance "I was going to text you but my hands froze up" I say to katsuki as I rub my hands together "here-" Bakugo says annoyed before he's cut off by todoroki "cup your hands like this" he says to me and I do so. He gently puts his left hand under mine and lights a small fire