Part 28 (the happy ending..)

Your POV

"What the hell are you doing back here!?" I back away as shigiraki stands on in front of us. "Just thought I'd give you a parting gift before I blow this entire school!" He manically laughs as Toga walks out and throws the boys onto the floor in front of us "Toga.." I say as she frowns sadly. I quickly kneel down and look at The boys passed out. Kirishima, Iida and Tokoyami stand in front of us "we'll handle this" kirishima says as he cracks his knuckles. I pick up Denki and bakugo "Uraraka help me out!" She nods and I grab all the boys' collars as she uses her quirk and makes them weightless, I rush down the stairs and outside the dorm as Uraraka releases them. She stands by Midoriya and I handle Todoroki, bakugo and Denki I kiss Denki "Submit!" I yell and gently shake him "awaken! Wake up!" He starts coughing and I feel relieved, I do the same with bakugo and Todoroki "awaken! Wake up now!" They both gently sit up and Denki quickly hugs and kisses me all over "y/n oh my god y/n!" He squeezes me and I kiss him back "I'm so glad you're okay!" I say holding him tightly "me!? I haven't seen you in weeks! Oh my god I'm never letting you out of my sight again! He quickly lets me go and helps up Todoroki. "Katsuki? What happened?" He groans and rubs his head "y/n? What the hell are you doing!? You're supposed to be with the nurse!" He shouts

"who gives a shit! You got attacked by the league!" I yell and point the the building "Midoriya! Wake up!" She gently cry's as he lays down unconscious, I quickly step over to him "sorry Uraraka, Denki. Nothing personal!" I kiss him passionately but with no meaning "submit and wake the hell up!" "Get up!" I yell and suddenly his eyes open wide and he coughs and leans to his side. Uraraka hugs him and then me "thank you y/n!" I hug her hack and quickly stand up "where are the teachers??" I say confused. I see a large nomu destroying the rooms while pro hero's try to restrain him "oh no" Uraraka says "we need to help our class first, they're fighting toga and shigiraki!" We quickly all rush back in and see everyone standing around confused. "What happened where did they go!?" Kirishima runs up to us and hugs bakugo "I'm so glad you're okay dude! But they left y/n..they took a portal and dipped" says kirishima "Maybe they realised they were outnumbered." Tokoyami says. I look outside the window and even the Nomu is gone "yeah but where's the bomb?" I say "bomb? What bomb?" Says Midoriya. Suddenly a massive thud is heard and everyone ducks down and huddles together. Todoroki makes a solid ice dome around everyone and I hold on katsuki, he hugs me back tightly and Denki grabs onto Tokoyami. A couple of girls scream and shout as the stairs below us collapse "THIS BOMB!" I shout as we all a couple floors down "SHIT!" I yell as I slip from katsuki and Todoroki tries to make an ice floor for us but it shatters instantly. Debris falls and some people get trapped like myself. My arm gets crushed and large pieces of wood cover my body "Is everyone okay? Are there any injured!?" Shouts Iida. I hear him barely.

3rd person POV

Sato eats something sweet and uses his quirk. He starts to lift large pieces of wood and bricks from peopling. "Where's y/n!?" Denki shouts as he rummages through, he finds Tsu and lifts her up "Tsu are you okay?" He asks and she nods with a ribbit. He puts her down "Y/N! Y/N!" Shouts Denki. You try to scream but your voice is weak "here! I'm- I'm here!" You shout. Bakugo and Sato start lifting up bigger pieces, Sato finds your arm. "Shes over here!" He yells and Bakugo and Denki rush over, "Y/N please be okay!" Sato tries to lift it up the pillar. "it's too heavy!" "Dark shadow!" Yells Tokoyami, everyone available tries to lift up the pillar and they finally manage to pull you out. You cough a couple times "I can not catch a break" you cough again and laugh as Denki lifts you up and hugs you gently "you're sticking with us now" he holds you bridle style. "I see someone over there!" You point to a group of girls and see Uraraka floating large pieces of Debris off of Midoriya and mina "you guys alright?" Uraraka asks and they nod "I'm good!" "Yeah I should be okay". Iida stands and gains everyone's attention "everyone uninjured escort the wounded outside with the teachers and others. The rest of us will scout looking for others and we will all report back to you at the gates. "My arm is killing me but I can still move!" You say to Denki "yeah right! You're going outside with the others!" Yells katsuki "Katsuki I'm not dying! I can help!" You say "I agree with him. You need to rest." He carries you outside and You groan. He sets me down with Mr aizawa and he starts to talk with Denki "where's the other students? Is anyone hurt?" "Y/n warned us about the bomb, but it set off before we could leave. We're helping out as many people as we can!" Denki says proudly "Sir how many bombs have went off?" You ask mr aizawa.

"Only three. But we've disarmed 4, we believe that's all the explosives placed but we're triple checking each dorm and the main building. Thank you y/n, you saved a lot of life's today" You smile at him and watch your classmates return back to the group. No ones injured and everyone is relieved, an alarming attack but no major casualties. You watch as todoroki, katsuki and Midoriya all return after everyone is safely out. "Good job you three." Mr aizawa says "if it weren't for y/n, I'm not even sure we'd be alive, nor our classmates" says Todoroki looking at you. "What're you saying." Mr aizawa asks.

"Before the bomb was set off, us three were all unconscious due to the league of villains sudden attack. I heard y/n stormed in the dorm unannounced as the school evacuated, we were caught off guard but we ended up outside with Uraraka's quirk and y/n's decision making, only then she used her quirk to awaken us all up." You blush at his admiration for you "w-wait she what!" Midoriya asks flustered and blushing. "I just wanted everyone safe" you say humbly. Mr aizawa ruffles your hair and looks down at you "you surprise me everyday" he says with a smile. You look at your hands and the evil you thought you had in yourself is lifted along with all the guilt.

All the teachers gather together as they discuss with the principal. They nod in an agreement and the principal comes back to greet us on all mights shoulder. "My dearest students, I want to deeply apologise for recent events. I can not apologise enough for the lack of safety and tragedy's you all experienced today. From today onwards, you will all be returning to your homes as we repair school damages. We will do a quick head count and then you will part ways." Says the principal. You groan in annoyance, you didn't want to go home, you wanted to stay with your friends. You look over at bakugo who walks off from the gates after being counted, once you're counted you rush over to him holding your arm, which you're now sure is broken. "Katsuki!" You call out and he smirks happily but it fades once you get closer. "Your arm okay?" He asks "oh definitely not" you laugh and he's taken back "YOU IDIOT! We're taking you to get healed right now!" He takes your free arm and stomps back. You quickly pull him back to face you and you lean up and kiss him. He kisses back and pulls your waist closer to him. You pull away "I'll see you around" you smile and walk away, he stands baffled and smirks "you idiot.." he mumbles and walks home.

You turn the corner and bump into Todoroki "oh sorry, you scared me shoto!" He smiles "you're the only person who calls me shoto at this school." You get embarrassed and laugh "oh sorry I won't say it anymore" you wave your hands and he grabs them gently "no...I..I like it a lot when you do" he lightly blushes and he kisses your cheek, you giggle "Always shy aren't you?" you lean in and give him a kiss on the lips, he kisses back and gently pulls away. "I'm glad you're safe. I hope to see you while the school is rebuilt." "Me too" you wave him off and look around for denki. You rub your sore arm and quickly your eyes are covered "guess who~" Is heard behind you, you laugh and turn to him, he looks nervous as he holds a bouquet of flowers. You smile widely "y/n...do..you like me..?" He says blushing. You give him a disappointed sigh and shake your head "no..I don't like you Denki..." you can see his heart literally shatter in his eyes. You laugh dramatically and jump into his arms "because I love you, you idiot!" He finally gets the joke and holds you tightly swinging you around in his arms. "You're evil!" He says laughing and he sets you down gently. He puts his hands on your waist and you grip his collar. You both smile as you pull his collar back and kiss him passionately, he kisses back and holds the back of your head. He pulls away smiling, full of joy.

"I love you too"