Part 24 (escape)

Your POV

"RAAAAAGGHH!!" I scream in pain, they terrorise me everyday just to try and convert me. I'd never join them..right? As much as they're in pain, in fear and suffering..maybe they're really just misunderstood? What!? NO I am not getting brainwashed! I just need to wait for Togas plan. The exit is exactly 3 feet away from me, but I can't move anything but my feet and head. They put extra restraints on me yesterday, which doesn't make a difference but toga will definitely have trouble unlocking all these.

"SAY SOMETHING! You're really pissing me off now.." his places all his fingers on my face except his thumb. I stare in fear at toga and she does the same wow this is my death.. He chuckles and lifts my chin to face him, he uses his other hand to take off his mask thing, he looks me deep in the eyes "I'm starting to like you actually. You're super annoying but you're becoming more loyal and obedient. I can't kill you off so quickly~" he scratches his neck and drops my chin. "Get the zapper" He orders Toga, I look at her huffing and she stares at it in her hand with fear, I watch her as she carefully lips her words 'pretend to scream' I nod and smile. Shiggy looks at the Tv on the wall "will you join us." "N-" "Taze."
"AAAAAAAGGGH HA HA" I pretend to cry and sniff. I look up at Toga and she bites her lip. "Why must you be so stubborn.." he clenches his fist on the table.."TA-"

"ILL JOIN!" I huff "I'll join.." Toga looks at me shocked and I look at her with disappointment..I hear clapping noises and see Shiggy turn and me "well well well, look who just made my day!" He smiles widely and bends to my eye level "how do I know this isn't a trick~?" He says. "I'll do whatever you want, whatever you need..if I disobey you..kill me." He smiles even wider at my response and quickly unties me. "You're making my lifer so much easier doll!" I fall onto the floor and try to find my strength to stand, Toga kneels to my aid and wraps my arm around her, helping me stand. We both nod and I smile.

"I'll give you an hour to regain your strength. Try to stand on your own, otherwise you're useless" he leaves the room and me and toga hug "why did you join?" She whispers in my ear "if we left together in my condition I'd slow you down, it's better this way." She kisses my cheek and I kiss her back.

I practise jumping and throwing some punches. I drink some much needed water and stare at the door. "Do you need to practice? Can't we just relaxxx" I shake my head "no way bae" I say and put down my glass. I shake my hands "I feel better already!" I say "good timing. We're leaving." Shiggy throws me an oversized hooded coat and i catch it "disguise yourself, we don't need people to know who you are just yet." I nod and thrown on the coat and hood. I feel something in the pockets and pull out a glasses case, I take out the glasses and put them on and blink to adjust to the lenses "you got me my glasses? Thank you!" I say, he scoffs "we need you at the top of your game." He says and portals surround us. "Let's go." We nod and enter the portals, I step through and we're all on the top of a mountain, we're looking over the UA high school. My heart drops im so close..to freedom.. "dont get any ideas." Shiggy says "of course not." I say and bend down. "What're we doing here??? It's colddd" Toga says holding my hand suddenly. "We have a perfect layout of all the school grounds. We can't infiltrate a school full of hero's, we're outnumbered. But there." He points to a large city far from the city and school "We need to make our presence known. Do whatever you please. Steal, rob..kill but once in sight of hero's, attack if you want but unless we make the news cover, it's a waste of time" we all nod "I wanna find some cute clothes!" Says Toga "guess we're going shopping" I say with a smirk and we're all portaled to the town.

"Woah what's that!" "Hero's maybe?" "They look cool!" "Let's ask for a picture!" Some civilians say. A man runs up with his camera held "hi sorry to bother are you a hero?? Can I get a picture!?" He stands in front of Shiggy and my heart drops. Shiggy reaches and grabs his shoulder, "say cheese!" Was his final words before the man crumbled to ash. People start screaming and crying yelling villains, people record and film while they run. Toga grabs my hand "come on let's have some fun!" I smile "haha o-okay!" We run to a local clothing store and smash down the windows, we take some bags and pick out what we like. I smash open the register and fill my bag with money "wait this is so fun!" I say as people run out the store or hide. I walk up to someone hiding behind some clothes "where's the nearest mobile store?" I ask "N-Near the H-Hype mall..!" I thank them and run out "brb toga!" I run out and start smashing whatever I see, I start hoping car to car laughing "and no ones gonna stop me?" I say rushing into the mall. I find the phone store and start breaking everything. "Give me a new phone please with a full SIM card and unlimited storage" they stand frightened and I hold my hand out "or did you want to die~?" I say. They rush into the back and I bite my fingers "HURRY UP!" I yell and they come out and hand me it "ooh I like the colour~ thanks!" I shove it deep into my bag and raid the register as they scream and run. I quickly take whatever else I want and rust back outside "SOMEONE!! HEROS HELP!" A child screams, I walk up to them "a hero? I'm here!" They smile and I push them into a wall "You wish! Hahaha!!" I feel kinda guilty but brush it off. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just need to do what he says! I walk back to Shiggy before i smash a car window. "Hurting a small innocent child? How below you~ and what's that? A new weapon?" He points to my wooden katana as I hold it over my shoulder "You bet! Couldn't leave myself empty handed!" I smile and everyone returns "soo where's the hero's? When is something fun gonna happen?" I say pouting "don't worry~ I'm sure someone will turn up!" Toga says as she skips to us, hands full of loot. We suddenly hear helicopters raging above us, probably reporters. I look up and wave, covering my face "ugh I need a mask or something" I say looking at toga. She smiles and wips out a cat like face mask "I thought this was cute but not my style~" Toga hands me the mask and I wrap it onto my head. "Cozy" I say "Woah! Y/N your voice is totally different!" Toga says "no time to mess around kids. We have company" We all look to where Shiggy is pointing and it's Mt lady. My heart drops as I watch her carelessly wave, once she notices who we are she quickly alerts someone on a communication device in her ear "League of villains! I repeat league of villains have infiltrated Town hype!" She repeats and Shiggy runs after her, we follow behind and get close enough for her to get worried. "I want a taste of you!!" Toga shouts as she sends her syringes flying, they sink into her leg as she grows in size and small amounts of blood vacuum into the tubes, Shiggy reachers for any part of her to grab but she stumbles away "Is she leaving? Wimp!" I yell and toga squirms "not even a full capsule!" I pat her back as I draw my katana to my side. "Where to now?"

Class 1-A POV

"Breaking news, a league of villains have attacked Hype square, terrorising civilians and stores for local goods. Numbers have said to increased in members as a new villain has joined their ferocious team."

CRASH "hey is everything okay!?" Midoriya rushes to the crash and watches Mina point to the tv I'm horror...The whole class appears in the common room as they watch the TV in disgust. Everyone's jaw drops and the helicopter camera zooms in on the new recruit. "A small women in a black coat, holding a katana appears to be the newest terroriser, Her large amount of bruises and wounds appear to shape her as a tough fighter. Please stay indoors and stay on the lookout!" says the news reporter. I'm the video, the wind blows the hood and a glimpse of your face is shown, your H/L hair reveals it's colour as only the top half and your glasses are shown. Your eyes are covered. "There's no way it's Y/N!" "She would never do such a thing!" "Did they brainwash her??" "But she doesn't wear glasses!!" These words chatter among the class but sicken when denki quickly sprints up the stairs into your room and starts rummaging through your stuff, throwing anything he finds onto the ground. Everyone follows him and watches from the door. "Denki you can't go through her things!" Denki ignores everyone and suddenly stops moving, he slowly turns around and holds a pair of glasses you had in your bottom draws. Everyone gasps and sprints to the main building. Bakugo slams open the door with Todoroki and Denki behind him "The new league of villains member!!" Bakugo shouts "we know their identity!" Says Todoroki. Denki walks up to the principals desk as other teachers watch, he places down the glasses.

"It's y/n.."